The Art of Anal Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
339 Followers

We did, and I could tell that an orgasm was quickly building from this cowgirl double anal position.

"I'm going to come," Yelled Leah, "I'm going to come!"

Oh, yeah!" Grunted Paula with the camera watching her friend climaxing from double anal, "Fuck her arse!"

Shortly, her entire frame shuddered, and Leah yelled obscenities for a short time before slumping against my shoulder. Had she not been the first to orgasm, I am pretty sure another minute of double anal fucking would have blown my stack! When Andrew withdrew from Leah's spongey arsehole, I was able to defuse the bomb in the balls.

"Open your mouth, whore," Andrew, who had walked to the back of the couch, clean up this cock.

Leah, in the doggy position again while I sat on the edge of the couch, willingly complied.

"She is fucking something else!" I said to the camera when Paula came in for a facial expression.

"You're telling me," Laughed Paula, "And I've known my whole life!"

I took a swig of beer and grabbed the lubricant. There was not much left but time for one last act of vandalism of Leah's long-suffering 'cornhole'.

Before applying that greasy jelly, I pulled one cheek apart and presented another gape for Paula's delectation. She was as impressed as before, but I highly doubted she would attempt anything her friend had accomplished.

As Leah deep throated Andrew's glistening pole, I smeared the lubricant across and inside her shit box, and without warning thrust in three fingers.

"Aw, fuck!" She yelled.

"Does it hurt?" Asked Paula.

"Hurts so bad!"

"Jason!" Paula sounded alarmed.

"Don't stop!" Ordered Leah, who resumed throating a satisfied Andrew.

Thus directed, I roughly worked my fingers in and out, attempting to force more of my hand inside. The motion incidentally drove Andrew's cock deeper down Leah's throat. Fisting her arsehole was my objective, but I was doubtful of success. Despite all the punishment it had received, Leah's arsehole was not going to yield tonight.

"There's not much more of this I can take," Shuddered Andrew, as Leah expertly throated his cock, "I need to come!"

I pulled my hand out of her arse and instantly thought of the perfect way of ending the evening's exertions.

"Hand me the camera," I said to Paula after wiping my hand of Leah's arse slime, "And lay on the couch."

Paula sat down next to a visibly exhausted Leah, whose backdoor had taken real punishment tonight, and playfully rubbed her friend's clit.

"I want you two to lie down at opposite ends of the couch but with your heads together."

Leah lovingly cradled Paula's head as they began passionately kiss and both girls were furiously masturbating.

I turned on the camera and began capturing this filthy scene with one hand while jerking my cock with the other and trying to keep the camera steady. Andrew was beside me wanking hard.

"Come on, Leah," Encouraged her friend, who sensed that she was about to climax, "Come on, Leah!"

As I panned the camera from one pussy, up to their bodies then to their faces, kissing mouths, and down to the other pussy, I was lucky enough to capture Leah's squirting orgasm as she worked her clit. Two jets of translucent fluid arced in the air and crash-landed on the back of her hand as Leah's body shook. The more they rubbed their clits and kissed, the more urgent their moaning became.

"Oh, yeah!"

Then, Andrew's cock came into the shot and with a grunt, shot several ropes of thick sperm on the faces, and into the mouths of the women who were continued kissing passionately. They went into overdrive when Andrew came on them, licking each other's mouth and cheeks, slurping his hot mix with sleazy determination.

"Come on our faces!"

What a sight to marvel at and it set off the chain of reaction in my cock which I brought into shot just in time to eject my balls over the women's faces. They gobbled up my boiling cream with gusto, tonguing and swallowing and rubbing it into their cheeks while continuing to diddle their pussies.

"Yummy!"

Bending my knees, I slapped my dying cock across Paula's cheek, and she took the head in her mouth as I did another panning shot of their bodies.

"Look at the camera girls," I said, "Did you enjoy that?"

"I fucking loved it!" Moaned Leah, breaking a spermy kiss with Paula.

"Say 'bye bye' to the camera girls."

Both did, and Paula blew the lens a kiss.

"And...CUT!"

Dazman
Dazman
339 Followers