The Art of Anal Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed off the couch and helped a satisfied Leah to her feet before kissing her slimy lips.

"My turn," She crowed after we broke our kiss.

Leah replaced Paula on the couch but laid down this time with one shapely leg bent over the back.

"I want a cock in my mouth," She demanded as Paula.

"Go on, mate," I said to Andrew, reaching out for the camera, "Your go."

Fumbling with the unfamiliar device, I settled the lens on the couch as Andrew's cock was swallowed up by Leah's maw.

"How's it feel?" I asked Andrew, zooming in on his face.

"She sucks a mean cock!"

"That she does!" I agreed.

For several minutes, the only sounds in the room were contended moans from the three actors on the couch.

I sat down next to Paula and captured her tongue and fingers work their magic on Leah's dripping snatch.

"Kiss me," She demanded.

I complied and filmed it as best as I could. Leah's pussy slime was heady on Paula's tongue, and it made my cock spasm.

When the kiss ended, Paula resumed eating her friend's pussy. I panned up and captured the image of Andrew's prick buried down Leah's throat.

Shit! Fuck! I'm coming!" Hissed Leah after ejecting Andrew's meat.

She grabbed Paula's hair and held her head in place as Leah's orgasm smashed into her.

Afterwards, I captured the beautiful post-orgasmic kiss between these women. There was pure love between Leah and Paula.

"Let's put this dildo to good use," Said Paula, wiping her face with the back of her hand and grabbing the toy.

"My, you're unusually assertive tonight," Teased Leah.

"I'm so horny," Paula replied.

I suspected that she was doing all she could to prevent the dildo from being used on Andrew and me. The distraction appeared to work on Leah, who grabbed the lubricant and smeared a large dollop onto her hand before massaging it onto the flesh of the rubber cock.

Leah sat on the couch in the same position as Paula had done earlier and inserted one end the double dong and thrust the other end in the air. Her friend straddled Leah and directed her end of the toy deep inside her flooded snatch.

"Fuck, yes!" Paula moaned.

Leah took hold of the rubber cock with both hands and thrust it up and down, fucking both women together.

"Shit, that feels good!"

"Won't be as good as the real thing," Paula said to the camera when I pointed it in her flushed face, "Can't wait for my DP!"

The women changed position, both lying on their backs on the couch, which allowed them to increase the tempo of their thrusting and plumb their pussies deeper.

"Can one of you hold it in place?" Asked Leah.

Andrew walked around the back of the couch and took hold of the greased up rubber cock, ensuring that it did not move. Then the women grabbed each other's legs and rocked their hips.

"Yeah, that's it" Sighed Paula.

Leah did not appear to be chasing an orgasm, whereas Paula's was getting close because she brought a hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit hard.

"Oh, I'm going to come!" She announced urgently.

Paula's petite frame shuddered and shook as the cock head tickled her g-spot. Her eyes were shut tightly, and her skin flushed.

"Fuck, that was good!" She cooed, as her orgasm spent its explosive force.

"Let's get our arses ready, shall we?" Leah said to Paula, who blew the hair out of her face.

They took the dildo out of their freshly fucked cunts, and Leah took it to the sink to clean it up. Paula got into the doggy position against the back of the couch. Knowing that she was not going to let Andrew anywhere near her, I handed him the camera.

Spreading her arse cheeks, I immediately administered an enthusiastic rim job. Her bung responded accordingly by twitching against my tongue.

"Oh, yeah," Paula moaned contentedly, "That feels so good!"

"Tastes so good!" I confirmed before resuming butt licking duties.

Several minutes later, I came up for air and gently pressed the tip of my finger against her wrinkled muscle. The amyl had ensured that entry was more comfortable than it ordinarily might have been.

"Oh, shit!" Hissed Paula.

"I don't know whether we'll be able to DP you, babe!" I teased.

"Keep fingering my backdoor, "She replied, "Hurts so good!"

Paula began gently stroking her clit as I worked the first finger inside.

"Put some lube in there," Leah said, who appeared beside me, "We need to be generous if she's going to take meat in that entrance.

I reluctantly withdrew my digit and let Leah apply the greasy substance. Then, the two of us took turns, breaching her O-ring with our fingers and kissing. Andrew had the camera up close to record this anal preparation.

Slowly, I perceived further relaxation as the muscle resigned itself. Paula was whimpering away while Leah and I opened her up. We were able to insert two fingers up to the knuckle when Leah announced that it was her turn to have her anus prepared.

Andrew handed me the camera and retrieved the lubricant. Leah stuck her tushy in the air in eager anticipation, and greedily kissed her friend. I continued to massage Paula butt hole while filming Leah's grease-up

"I think I'm ready," Leah said several minutes later. She got off the couch and re-lubed the double-ended dildo.

"Stay there, honey," She said to Paula, who was curious to know what Leah was doing.

Leah approached her friend's butt, positioned the helmet at the opening we created and gently applied pressure.

"Fuck!" Hissed Paula.

"Take the pain!" Leah shot back.

Andrew gave Paula the amyl, and she took a large inhale.

"Oh, that's done the trick," Crowed Leah as Paula's rosette relaxed considerably.

"Give me some," Leah asked Andrew.

After snorting the chemical, Leah stood on the couch facing us, straddled Paula's butt and sank her arse onto the dildo.

"Fuck, yes," She snorted as the helmet breached the muscle.

It was indeed a sight to behold, and I did not doubt this sex act was a first for both women.

"Come here and hold it again," Leah said to Andrew.

She supported herself on his shoulder.

"How're you feeling, girly?"

"Full."

"Let's fuck!"

And with that, Leah began bobbing up and down on the rubber cock while Paula rocked her hips. Of course, Leah achieved the larger strokes with the dildo, but there was no shortage of enthusiasm from Paula who took the toy in her anus like a champ.

"Fuck, she's wet!" Andrew said while he fingered Leah's pussy.

"I bet she is," I replied, zooming in to focus on his sticky fingers.

I swung around the back of the couch to record Paula's reaction.

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"Really good," She replied, opening her eyes briefly, "Can't wait for your cock to be there instead."

"Soon, babe, soon."

Paula blew me a kiss and resumed moaning.

Focussing on Leah, she was rubbing her clit hard and judging by the look on her face was concentrating on an orgasm. Thinking back to our encounter in the derelict building, I remembered that Leah squirts hard from anal sex. Hopefully, she would gush tonight.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" She suddenly yelled before opening her eyes and looking toward her pussy, "Here it comes!"

Andrew savagely withdrew his fingers and pressurised spray of a clear fluid shot from Leah's pussy, landing on the floor close to the TV cabinet. Then a second and finally a third.

"Shit!" Leah panted, "That was fucking strong!"

I zoomed the lens to the puddle on the floor, and it gave off a musky aroma. I will taste that shortly.

"Help me down," Asked Leah of Andrew after she popped the dildo from her shitter.

Paula reached around and withdrew the toy from her butt.

"Look at the mess I made, babe!" Leah said to Paula, pointing at the puddle.

"You're insatiable," She scolded and reached for the towel to clean up the mess.

"Not too hasty," I said, handing the camera to Leah and kneeling of the floor for a taste.

"Lovely," I said, after slurping up Leah's squirt.

"What a dirty boy," Squealed Leah in delight, "See, they love my squirt."

Paula simply rolled her eyes.

"Would you like a taste?" Leah asked Andrew, who did indeed.

With our thirsts slaked, Paula cleaned up what little was left.

"We should get these boys supercharged so they can fuck us hard!" Leah said.

"You're so crass!" Teased Paula.

Leah pushed Andrew onto the couch and nestled between his legs, much to Paula's relief. I set the camera on the TV cabinet facing the couch and joined him. I smiled as Paula knelt in front of me who fixed me with a face of passion and licked her lips.

For the next five minutes or so, the women orally serviced us as if their lives depended upon it. Their mouths, lips and throats pleasured our cocks, balls, and arseholes repeatedly and with increasing depravity. They deepthroated and gagged; they hocked up saliva and they slurped it back again. Their faces and our genitals just became one unbroken sticky mess of slime. In my case, Paula was bringing me to climax before I broke the action.

"You ready?" I asked Andrew.

"Yeah, I am."

"You ready for your DP?" I asked Paula.

"Yep," She gushed, who stood up, "You want my pussy or arse first?"

"Arse?"

"Mm."

Paula made the motion to straddle Andrew before Leah interjected.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Let me grab the camera."

Before retrieving the camera from the TV cabinet, Leah took another snort of amyl and jammed a butt plug, retrieved from her handbag, inside her freshly dildoed arse.

"And...ACTION!"

Paula applied a top-up of lubrication to the pussy and arse before cowgirling Andrew.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned as his length filled her up.

I straddled Andrew's legs, aimed the glistening head of my cock at her spongey wrinkle and pressed.

Despite being worked open with tongues, fingers, and toys, and being thoroughly lubricated, Paula's arsehole offered up some resistance before finally succumbing to the pressure.

"Shit!" Hissed Paula and held her breath as my love log eased it way inside her dirt locker.

"You're doing great," I said, breathing into her ear which caused her skin to goosebump.

"How's it feel?" Hollered Leah from behind the camera.

"There's not a lot of space back there," Gasped Paula as I was almost balls deep.

"You're filled up now," I said proudly.

I was not sure how Andrew was feeling or what he thought because his face was wholly encased in Paula's breast meat.

Leah scooted around the couch to capture the image of her friend stuffed like a turkey.

"Wow," She said, "You're airtight!"

"Feels fucking amazing!" Paula gasped.

"Does that mean we can fuck your holes,"

"By all means," She beamed.

As before, Andrew and I pistoned her pussy and arse with alternative strokes, slowly at first before building up the tempo and rhythm. Paula was lost in the moment as the nerves in and around her fuck holes sent darts of pleasure to her brain. Occasionally, she would encourage us to greater heights of exertion, but for the most part, she continuously grunted and groaned.

Leah constantly buzzed about with the camera capturing the action as well as facial expressions while playing with her clit and pussy and encouraging the three of us.

As her holes loosened, we were able to hammer Paula harder and faster, but the exertion was taxing.

"You want to flip over?" I asked in between grunts.

"No!" Paula moaned, "I'm close to coming."

She placed a hand on my thigh, pulling me deeper inside her dirty hole while she ground her hips down on Andrew's cock.

"That's it! That's it! That's it!"

"Baby girl is coming!" Squealed Leah with the camera pointed at us from behind.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" That last expletive was drawn-out and loud.

Paula shook so violently; it was like riding the bucking bronco that we struggled to control. Her holes spasmed hard as she rode the pleasure wave that threatened to tip me over the edge too.

The heat emanating from the three sandwiched bodies was tremendous, and I started sweating.

"Was that good?" Asked Leah with the camera in Paula's reddened face.

Panting and struggling for breath, Paula managed to something about it being one of the best sexual experiences ever.

"Go fuck her now!" Panted Paula once her orgasm subsided.

After releasing Paula from the grips of our diamond-strength cocks, I grabbed a towel, and Andrew and I wiped our cocks.

"Okay, boys," Said Leah, visibly excited, "My turn."

She sauntered to the couch and sat down in the middle spreading her legs.

"Give me those beautiful cocks!"

Grabbing each shaft by the base, Leah expertly used her mouth and throat on one of us before swapping. Leah's maw was so expansive that getting her lips to the base of our cocks was child's play. When one cock was between her lips, she wanked the other with a dainty hand.

This action went on for several pleasurable minutes before Leah attempted to jam both cocks in her mouth at once. Needless to say, she succeeded at getting our helmets partially inside before resuming the alternating blow jobs.

"Get on the couch," She suddenly ordered, "Head at either end."

Andrew and I complied.

"I want your cocks together."

We awkwardly scissored each other so that our cocks were touching. Satisfied, Leah got down on her knees and again attempted to throat both cocks with more success in this new position. Since there was limited space in her mouth for two cocks, she used both hands to work our shafts while she licked our helmets. It was a new and unusual experience for Andrew and me, but it was a pleasurable one.

"Okay, anal time," Leah announced following a few minutes of double oral.

She deftly removed the butt plug, grabbed the bottle of lubricant from the floor, squeezed out a generous dollop and worked it into her dirty hole. Ensuring her anus was well prepared, she quickly inserted two slender fingers deep inside.

Believing she was ready; Leah wiped her hand and brought her stink hole down onto my cock. It entered easily, and we both exhaled a satisfied groan together. When I was balls deep, Leah started bobbing down on my slick shaft while she wanked Andrew in time.

"Shit!" Hissed Paula sat on the couch in the corner, "That looks great!"

"Oh, oh, oh," Leah moaned, "Yes, yes, yes!"

I slipped out several times because of the excess of lubrication but quickly re-entered and slapped her cheek.

"Yeah, just like that!" She panted.

After some time of sliding up and down on my shaft, she switched to Andrew, who let out a hiss of gratification and jerked my sticky cock.

"Feels so good!" Moaned Leah as she bobbed up and down.

Paula brought the camera around the back of the couch and filmed as close to Leah's arse as she could before pulling back for a long shot.

Minutes later, Leah stood up, and Andrew's cock exited her bung with a satisfying 'pop'. Without saying a word, she grabbed both slimy cocks in one hand and attempted to insert them in her arsehole!

"I want to take two fucking dicks up my cornhole!"

"Do it, babe," I encouraged.

"Nah, I need more jelly," She said, disappointed.

Retrieving the lubricant, she smeared a shit-ton of it on her hand and worked three fingers inside her shitter!

Wow! I could barely believe what I was watching. Leah attempted to insert a fourth, but it was not gaining entry. For a minute, maybe, she fucked her arse with her hand, smearing and working the lubrication inside to enable Leah to take our cocks together.

And Paula was there filming it all.

Seemingly satisfied with opening her tightest orifice, Leah tried again and with our help holding her cheeks and thighs succeeded in getting both our cocks deep inside her shitter.

"My slutty arsehole is full of fucking cocks!"

"How does it feel?" Asked a sceptical Paula from behind the camera.

"Like I'm being ripped apart," Hissed Leah, "I feel so stuffed!

The constriction and tightness can be imagined, but for Andrew and me, grunting away with pleasure, it was a magnificent performance by the insatiable Leah.

"Oh yeah, I like that!" She repeatedly moaned as she worked the cocks stuffed in her bottom.

"Change positions," Ordered Leah, "I was you to piledrive me!"

"What?" Asked an incredulous Paula.

Leah did not respond. She stood up and released our cocks, and we were ordered off the couch too. I knew what she was asking for because I had seen lots of Max Hardcore videos but had not previously engaged in that practice. Leah grabbed the base cushion at the end of the couch and placed on the floor in the middle. Next, she straddled the cushion, sat into it, fell back, so her head was resting on the ground and pulled her legs back. Leah made this manoeuvre look easy.

"Come on, guys," Said Leah, "Fuck me!"

I was not sure how double anal could be achieved in this position, but Andrew and I were determined to try.

Grabbing my greasy cock by the base, I eased back into that dark hole. Despite taking two cocks only moments ago, it took some effort to get the full length inside.

"Yes, this is how I like to be fucked!"

I started fucking her hard and fast, stabbing my cock in and out with a savagery that cared little for Leah's comfort and pleasure.

"You like me being your dirty fuck whore?"

"Yeah, you are a whore," I replied, thrusting deep inside her hole, "An anal loving tramp!"

"Oh, I am, I am!" She agreed.

I whipped my cock out, pressed both hands against her cheeks and spread them as far apart as possible.

"Get a good shot of this gape," I instructed Paula.

"What the fuck have you done to her?" Asked the amazed cameraman.

"Given what anal whores crave!" I replied, catching my breath.

Paula ran a curious finger around the circumference of Leah's anal opening and giggled.

"How's it look?" Asked Leah.

"I've... I've never seen anything like it," Paula replied, "Does it hurt?"

"No!" Snorted Leah seemingly offended by Paula's naivety.

It was Andrew's turn, and he doled out the same punishment, complimenting Leah on a fabulous arsehole, who occasionally slapped her pussy hard.

We changed positions again. This time I sat on the couch while Leah anally cowgirled me.

"Let me clean that dirty dick!"

Initially, she took Andrew's dirty pole in her mouth. He had both hands gripping her temples and brutally smashed his cock down her throat, making sure her nose was tickling his pubic bone.

"Fucking eat that cock!

Soon though, Leah ordered him back in her arsehole. It was a strange sensation of feeling his cock pressed against mine, struggling to insert himself in Leah's backdoor. With the application of additional lubricant, he achieved it.

"I like that!" Moaned Leah when she has us deep inside her bowels.

The three of us started fucking, rocking our hips, and trying to get the necessary friction for the pleasure we wanted. Andrew was best positioned, and his hard and confident strokes, sliding against the base of my cock and the top of Leah's O-ring made up for my limited ability to properly fuck her.

"You like stretching out my dirty poop hole?" She moaned at me with her tits swinging in my face.

"I love stretching out that hole," I replied, "Going to be doing a lot more extreme stretching together."

"Yeah, own my fucking shithole!"

I suddenly witnessed Leah's head pulled back violently as Andrew grabbed her hair. They had some back and forth, but I could only make out Leah's responses which centred around her general slutty nature. At one point, I felt Andrew's cock slide out of her arsehole.

"Get that dick back inside my shitter; I want to be properly fucked!" Was her response before I felt the limited space fill up again.

All the time, I could see Paula hovering and zooming in. This scene was going to have excellent replay value.

"Harder!" Encouraged Paula as she captured multiple tracking and panning shots, "Fuck her harder!"