The Art of Anal Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been there, too?" I asked, amazed before realising this is Leah, "Of course you have!"

It seemed surreal to me to be having such casual conversation while I was fucking the shit out of their backdoor. But here we were, and my 'date' was taking a shower as this was happening.

Living in strange times? That was an understatement!

"Fuck, I'm coming!" I announced suddenly.

"Oh, goody," Purred Leah, "Hubby's getting the bonus ball later today."

I could not process that information before I exploded in Leah's tight arsehole, only moments before her daughter finished her shower.

Leah dropped to her knees and cleaned up a soft cock that had some 'graffiti' from its recent excursion. Leah looked me in the eyes without batting an eyelid.

"Get dressed," She said to me.

"I smell of sex!" I exclaimed, "I can't go out on a date now!"

"You'll be fine!" Leah laughed.

Leah stood up and walked into Mandy's bedroom.

"Honey," She yelled, "I'm going home now."

"Thanks, Mum," Yelled Mandy, "Love you!'

"Love you too!"

Leah grabbed her bag from the benchtop.

"Thanks for filling me up," she winked at me before departing, "Be seeing you!"

****

At dinner, Mandy was oblivious about earlier events. Still, I felt somewhat guilty looking at her and seeing her mother's image instead, and just how daughter had similar appetites to her mother.

"Where's your brain at?" She asked as my thoughts temporarily killed off the conversation.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"Is there more to you and Bella?" I asked, leaning in to be discrete.

The bug-eyed Mandy blushed and turned a bright shade of crimson.

"We might be," She replied after regaining some degree of composure, "What made you ask that?"

"Just the way you two 'act' when you've had a drink, or ten!"

Mandy giggled, embarrassed by my sudden and unexpected line of questioning.

"Were we that obvious the other night?"

"A little," I confirmed. Well, that and the video excerpt, and Mandy's mother confirming it.

"You seeing other people as well?" I continued with my line of interrogation.

"I have my options," She replied, "As, I'm sure you do."

Mandy's direct stare confirmed to me that she knew I did, so there was no need to confirm verbally. The real question was, how did she know? Intuition? Was she told or did she find out directly?

"What made you ask?"

"I was curious," I said with a smile.

"You okay with it?" Mandy asked.

"Sure, if you are."

"I am," Mandy confirmed, "I didn't think we were exclusive."

"You're right, of course."

"Bella and I have made videos," Mandy said with a mischievous wink, "If you're a good boy, I might let you watch them."

"I'd love that!"

Dinner concluded on a high note, but with no sex which did not upset me given what occurred with her mother earlier. On the way home, I called into the Broken Hill Hotel for a nightcap.

****

Sitting at the bar and chatting mindlessly with an older man that had terrible halitosis, my situation was mercifully interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.

"Hi Jason," Said Bella, Mandy's fellow student and part-time lover, "Fancy running into you here!"

"Well, I practically live here," I joked, "What are you doing here?"

Bella lived a few suburbs away, so the Broken Hill Hotel was not a natural home now that the beauty college term had ended.

"Catching up with friends," She replied, "When I saw you, I wanted to say thanks for looking after us the other night."

"Yeah, you two were pretty bosky," I chuckled, "How were you the next day?"

"Hungover as fuck!" Bella said, "And embarrassed."

"About what?" I asked with a glint in my eyes.

"Getting drunk here, obviously."

"And nothing else?"

Bella blushed momentarily before telling me that she was not embarrassed by anything else, but she was grateful that I kept them safe when she doubted either of them would have made it home in one piece.

"Hey, will you be staying here long?" She asked.

I had a gut full of red wine and Korean food, plus it was a Sunday night, and I had work the next day.

"Sure!"

"Oh, cool," Said Bella, "My friends are leaving soon. Do you mind if I join you afterwards?"

"That'd be nice."

With a gushing smile, Bella left me with the older man who had eaten a shit sandwich for dinner. Thankfully, he left for home not long afterwards, a destination that I should be going to, but given how weird this day was, I was curious to see what further surprises might be in store.

"How was your date?" Text Leah as I waited for Bella.

"Pleasant enough."

"Did you bugger my daughter's arse?"

"No action tonight."

"Why not?"

"I had a headache, LOL." I joked.

"Hubby enjoyed his 'gift'."

"What's all that about? Last I knew he had no idea about your 'extra-curricular activity'?"

"Long story for another time," Leah replied, "But let's just say my arse received a superb cleaning when I got home."

"Seems weird but okay LOL."

"Chat soon. Night xx."

"Night xx."

The revelation that Leah's husband was now aware of her infidelity and had some strange fetish of eating another man's sperm from her holes indeed registered high up there on the strangeness scale. As soon as I saw Bella's pleasant face approaching from across the bar, I was ready for anything.

"Hi," She beamed.

"Your friends have gone home?"

"Yep."

"Probably where I ought to be," I observed, glancing at the clock on the wall.

"Live a little," Laughed Bella, "Or take a sickie tomorrow?"

True, it had been a while since I had a day off from work. Bella's suggestion had merit, mostly if there was a possibility of getting into her pants, and arse if I was fortunate.

"I'll see how I go," I smiled, "You want to sit at the bar, or somewhere else?"

"A bit of privacy will be nice," Bella replied, grabbing her refilled glass of wine.

Privacy for what? However, I did not ask and followed her to a booth in the rear lounge. The pub was thinning out as Sunday evening advanced.

"How are you and Mandy getting along?" Asked Bella, after maybe half an hour of urbane chit-chat.

"We have casual fun together," I replied, emphasising the casual aspect.

"I've seen your videos," Teased Bella, "They're hot as fuck!"

"Which one did you enjoy the most?"

Bella thought for a second before confirming the most recent was the best one. Mandy and I reviewed it after we recovered and the camera work was a little shaky, but overall, the quality was good because of the light streaming in from the balcony. I was yet to check the third video, our first anal scene in its entirety, and none of Mandy's other videos.

"What did you like about it?" I asked.

"How much Mandy enjoyed butt sex," Smiled Bella, squirming in the booth, "And your beautiful cock coming in her mouth at the end."

"Yeah, performances worthy of an Oscar," I chuckled, "Or, an AVN award."

"AVN?"

"The Oscars for the porn industry," I noted dryly.

"Oh, that's a thing?" Asked Bella, "Definitely worthy of an award!"

"Is there anything in those videos you wouldn't do?"

"I haven't experienced anal sex yet," Bella confessed, "But I want to after seeing you and Mandy in action."

"The preparation that you saw in our videos is the best way to experience it," I said, "Some women have told me there can be some brief discomfort at the beginning."

Others did not too. Mandy mentioned no discomfort when I speared her pucker for the first time. Leah said it pinched once, but she took cock in her backdoor like a champ. Her friend, Paula, was converted to anal sex after Andrew and I prepared her in advance of a DP after her stoned husband 'accidentally' entered the wrong hole without notice.

"Mandy said it's great," Bella said.

"I enjoy it."

"Why, shouldn't the pussy be enough?"

"Each hole gives me a different type of pleasure," I replied, "While a pussy may be tight, a woman's arsehole is a different kind of tight!"

Bella blushed, but she was ultimately intrigued by anal sex.

"Will have to give it a go." She winked.

"Do you have a bloke in your life?" I asked, "Or a woman, or something in-between?"

"Nothing long-term, or exclusive."

"Ah, playing the field?" I winked back.

"It's not a wide or interesting field at the moment."

"But you have something?" I pressed.

"Yes," Bella confirmed, "But it's not cock, well not a real one anyway."

"Ah!" I said, waiting for Bella to confess her connection to Mandy, but she disclosed no further details. The languid look she shot me indicated that Bella knew that I knew.

All this talk of sex was turning me on. The way Bella was shifting in her booth seat that she was struggling from sliding off it

"You want another drink?" I asked after draining my pint glass.

"Sure," Bella said, "Can I leave my bag here while I go to the bathroom?"

I nodded my assent, and I shuffled out of the booth and wandered to the bar.

By the time Bella returned, I had consumed half of my drink. Her cheeks were deeply flushed, and she looked both disturbed and embarrassed.

"What took you so long?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Nothing," Bella lied, "I wasn't gone long."

I pointed to my drink.

"You drank that quickly," She stammered, busted.

"Did you play with yourself in the toilet?" I smiled.

"No!"

"C'mon..."

Bella looked at the floor, embarrassed, before finally confessing the truth.

"That's fantastic!" I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I replied, "The thought of you masturbating in the pub toilet is so fucking hot!"

"You serious?" Said Bella, looking up and eventually meeting my drooling gaze.

"Of course," I replied, "You should have said something because we could have had some fun together."

"Together?"

"Yeah, anything you want."

"Like what?"

"Playing with ourselves or each other?"

"Huh," Bella said, stumped, "I didn't think about it."

"Do you want to now?"

"What do you have in mind?" Asked Bella, grinning now like the Cheshire Cat.

"My place?" I asked, pushing my luck to the extreme.

Bella looked at her watch and used the excuse of needing to get home before the last bus to decline my offer, a time that was fast approaching.

"Another time then?"

Bella's smile drained away in perceived disappointment.

"Is there something we can do and meet my bus?"

"Which bus?"

After telling me, I knew that the closest bus stop was on Shepperton Road, and that was on my way home.

"What about some fun behind the social security office?"

"Let's go!"

I drained my glass quickly. Bella took several gulps but could not stomach the full glass. With a large burp and a giggle, she led the way from the pub, across the empty car park, behind the back of the auto mechanic's workshop to a small brick wall that, once scaled, led to the car park of the social security office. From there, it was a thirty-second walk to the bus stop.

Bella and I had, at most, twenty minutes of playtime before her bus arrived, so we wasted little time getting into it. After some passionate kissing, squeezing of boobs and bulge, Bella let me unbutton her jeans and finger her hairy pussy that felt like a bag of slugs.

"Let me lick you out!" I told breathlessly.

"Sure," Bella replied.

"Let's get one leg out of these then," I said, referring to her jeans.

After pulling her knickers down, I spun Bella around the bent her over the wall. Without any warning, I spread her cheeks and enthusiastically rimmed her funky arse hole.

"Oh! What are you doing?" Bella squealed in astonishment.

"What do you think?"

"Are you licking my butt?" She asked, "I thought you were going to eat my pussy?"

"I will," I replied and resumed stabbing and lapping at her virgin pucker.

"Never knew this was a thing." She said.

Bella quickly mastered her shock and started cooing and whimpering in pleasure. The aroma emanating from her two holes was more intoxicating than any alcohol that I imbibed that Sunday.

Mindful of the time, and not knowing how quickly Bella would orgasm from my oral ministrations, I reluctantly withdrew my tongue from her O-ring. I helped her to perch on the wall separating the auto mechanic's workshop and the social security office car park.

As my tongue danced across Bella's clit and lapped at the folds of her dripping pussy, she ran her hand through my thick hair and moaned in youthful delight.

Once my fingers entered her love tunnel, Bella's breathing increased in strength, and she whispered 'yes' repeatedly.

When one of my digits tentatively entered her dirty opening, she fell over the orgasmic cliff, shuddering hard before turning limp.

I stood up and unzipped my jeans and whipped my cock out.

"Suck my cock!" I demanded.

"Gladly," Bella responded enthusiastically, "I haven't had cock in a long time."

"Time to get reacquainted."

Bella shuffled off the wall, came beside me, bent over and took my cock in her mouth. Despite her clumsy technique, I was so fucking turned on at this point that whatever she did felt fantastic. I reached around and stuck a finger back inside her dirt box. Bella gave no adverse reaction.

"I really want to fuck!" I moaned.

"We don't have time tonight," Bella replied, taking my cock out of her mouth and dropping to her knees to tongue my balls. By doing so, my finger popped out of her arsehole.

"How did my tongue and finger feel in your arse?"

"Different."

"Good, or...?"

"Just different," She replied, "Felt like I needed to pee!"

"You remember peeing for me a short while ago?"

"Of course," Confirmed Bella with a chuckle before tonguing my balls, "I love pissing in public, especially in front of strangers."

"Oh, wow," I grunted, really excited by this reveal, "You and I will get on famously!"

"In fact," Bella said, "I'm peeing now."

Closely listening while wanking my sorely abused cock, the faint sound of a fluid crash landing on concrete reached my ears. Bella giggled mischievously when I suddenly opened my eyes to see a faintly discernible stream of yellow liquid squirt between my legs as she tongue-bathed my tightly withered ball sack.

"You're such a nasty slut!" I said appreciatively.

"Did you like that?" Bella asked innocently when her bladder finally emptied.

"I enjoyed you pissing for me." I grunted as I jacked my cock, "Is anal Something you'll want to explore?"

"Maybe," Bella smiled, "Are you close?"

"Yeah," I said, "Get your tits out."

Bella complied instantly by pulling up her t-shirt and freeing her breasts, that were not as big as Mandy's but lovely all the same.

"Look at that beautiful cock," Moaned Bella as she kneaded her nipples and intently watched as I wanked for her.

"Here it comes," I hissed.

"Give it to me."

My second load of the day sprayed across Bella's chest with reasonable force and pleasure, but without the devastating impact of the first climax.

"Was that good?" Bella snickered, pleased with the part she played.

"Oh, yeah!" I confirmed, "Sensational."

Climaxing inside Leah's butt hole was better, but this was an unexpected bonus.

"Yummy," Cooed Bella, tasting my seed from her boobs, "But we'd better go."

We quickly dressed, and I helped Bella scale the wall. We arrived at the bus stop just in time to see the bus ascend the hill towards us.

"You want to swap numbers?" I asked, retrieving the phone from my pocket.

"Sure," Smiled Bella, "I'd like that."

After swapping numbers, we briefly embraced before the bus doors opened.

"If you take a sickie tomorrow, let me know."

"I will. Night!"

Walking home in the balmy evening air, I felt satisfied with myself by adding an additional investment to my sexual portfolio. Still, I harboured some concern about how concentrated my assets had become. Any slip up could ignite a powder keg that would leave few survivors, but that was a problem for another day.


12