The Art of Business Ch. 02

Story Info
The education of Priya continues.
7.6k words
4.35
11.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Art of Business Ch. 2

Over the course of the next six months, Priya becomes used to her new role. She does less than would be expected of a typical personal assistant - the occasional meetings needing to be scheduled, documents filed, intrusions kept to a minimum. But, this is Priya's job, and she's very good at it. She's learning how to use her body to finish deals and entice customers, just as Sir Williams told her. Nothing like her time months ago, though. Usually just being a distraction during lunch meetings. Buttons undone just enough. The strap of a blouse accidently slipped off a shoulder. A smile or giggle at the right time.

On occasion, like the intermittent reinforcement she learned about in her psychology classes, flowers show up. Big, beautiful things that sit on her desk. It's in one these vases that she finds a card, with a key taped to the back of it. The card simply reads Congratulations! She sets it aside until the end of her day, when she gets up and goes to knock on the door to Sir Williams' office.

.

Sir Williams calls out, "Come in. Make it quick. I'm getting ready to leave for the day."

Priya hurries in, closing the door behind herself out of habit. "I am sorry to interrupt, Sir Williams -"

"Ah, Priya!" He smiles. "I didn't mean you. I was actually coming to get you."

"You...were?"

He nods, getting up and gathering a hefty looking stack of papers. "Walk with me."

Priya follows him back into the main office, down the hallway, and into the elevator. She's half expecting for him to push her up against the wall of the elevator and take her right there, where anyone can see. The thought leaves her shamefully wet between the legs.

Cheeks red, she stares pointedly down at her feet. The elevator dings. The doors slid open. Its only then she looks up. Sir Williams leads the way out through the main lobby, down the sidewalk, and towards the nearby parking garage.

Hesitantly, Priya asks, "Sir Williams? Where are we going?"

"We're going to go for a little drive." says Sir Williams. "I have something to show you. It's not far."

Nerves start to build up in her chest. Everything they have done has always been in the office. This is new and it's a little stressful. Still, it's Sir Williams. He hasn't led her astray yet. She's learning about business. About using her God-given assets to move forward in life. And, if she is going to be honest with herself, she's enjoying her new life. Her parents had taught her that girls were supposed to be demure. That a husband wanted a good girl. Sir Williams taught her that a woman could enjoy herself. That a woman like her wasn't meant to be saving herself for a man that she may not even love. Her body was her's to enjoy and use as she chose. He leads her through the parking garage, over to a incredibly sleek red Maserati. Priya is surprised. It is rare that Sir Williams drives himself. Usually, he is taken by a chauffeured company car. He gets in and, after just a moment's pause, so does Priya. He wants her alone. For a car with only two seats, its spacious.

She really is expecting this to turn sexual, as most of their encounters do. Her legs instinctively separate, but Sir Williams shows no sign of interest. They drive slowly through the early evening traffic. The area exudes wealth and traffic is minimal. Expensive boutiques and loft living. Mercedes. Audis. Porsches. An Aston Martin. A Lamborghini. Eventually, they pull into a upscale apartment building. Modern. Sleek. A door man sits just inside the lobby. He opens the door as they approach.

"Good evening, sir. Anything I can help you with?"

"Just dropping off your new tenant," says Sir Williams.

Priya frowns at him. "What?"

"The building you live in now is almost two hours away, on the bus. I'm going to need you to start pulling some extra hours this next month, so you're going to need to be closer. Consider this company lodging - it's paid for through company expenses, so you don't need to worry about added expenses or anything like that."

He smiles at her confused look. "Consider it part of your bonus. It really does benefit the company. Let's say I need you to come in at the last minute. Now, you can do that."

"But - " Confusion and fear. She has never lived in such a high-end part of town. And, moving into an apartment owned by the company seemed wrong somehow. She can't put her finger on it, but she doesn't think her parents would approve. There is something possessive about the arrangement.

"Look, at least look around the place? The key you got earlier is for the loft. The first six months have been paid for, so you can always stay here for a while and see if you like it. If not, I can cancel the lease, no problems."

Priya worries at her lower lip. It's a habit she's been trying to break. Finally, feeling very odd about the whole situation, Priya relents, "Alright. Thank you?"

"You're very welcome," says Sir Williams. "I'm certain this fine gentleman can tell you where it's located."

Surprised, Priya asks, "You aren't coming up?"

"I won't intrude on your home life," says Sir Williams. He sounds honest about it, like that is really where he's laid down the line. It seems odd to Priya that he would set it up so his business partners could fuck her, but he won't come into a home he's bought for her.

Not that she's complaining! Priya likes the idea of work being work, and home being home. Keeping them separate is far from a bad thing. She thanks Sir Williams once more, and once he drives off, the door man takes her to the flat.

It is a white space. White walls. White leather furniture. A chef's kitchen with white dishes. But it's not sterile. Beautiful colorful paintings and vases with flowers. Large windows that brighten the space overlooking a small forest-like park.

After the door man leaves, she explores the rest of the loft. Its takes up half the floor. The bedroom has a large four poster bed. Again, white wood, white bedding. A large mirror along one wall. And, an erotic painting on the other. There's a black box sitting on the bed, the same sort that sometimes show up at the office for her. Even before Priya opens it, she knows it's going to be clothing.

Still, she's caught off guard when she opens the box and finds, not something for work, but a silky white camisole. The note in the box reads: New bed. New bed clothes.

For some reason, this hits a little differently than the blouses. Priya pulls in a sharp breath, pressing her face into the fabric. It's brand new, still smelling of the high-end boutique. There are never price tags, but no doubt its expensive. She pulls the fabric away from her face and looks around the bedroom. Is it really wrong of her to take it? Priya gives every ounce of her being to the company. If they want to reward her with a flat, isn't that only fair? A month ago, she would not have felt this way. Six months ago, it wouldn't even be a consideration. But as things stands, Priya finds that she really doesn't see any reason to turn down the flat. It's so nice - she's actually excited to stay here. And, why would her parents be disappointed? They would be proud that their little girl has risen so high in the company!

With the loft already furnished, moving in is merely a matter of bringing her clothes. And, even that is handled by the company movers. Sir Williams assures her that it will always be covered by the company, so long as she's employed by them. Considering that Priya has no plans on quitting any time soon, that's not an issue.

The clothing continues to show up at her desk, but never at her house. In fact, Sir Williams never so much as hints at going near the loft. That's a comfort. Priya likes being able to have her own space, separate from the sexual nature of her job. It makes it easier to relax after work, to just close her eyes and soak in her bathtub. Her old apartment only had a standing shower, so she takes full advantage of the bath these days.

It's late in the day and most of the main floor is nearly empty when Sir Williams comes out of his office and over to Priya's desk. This only happens when he has something very important to say - or, judging by the box in his hands, something very important to give her. A few glances from people who are working late, but she has learned to ignore them.

She stands up and smiles at him politely. "Sir Williams."

"Priya," He says, offering her the box. "This is for you. I would like you to wear this tonight, and only this."

Priya takes the box. She's curious but she manages to resist the temptation to open it now and see what's inside. Instead, she asks, "Tonight? Will you need me to work late, sir?"

"No, no, nothing like that." Sir Williams waves his hand through the air as if he can physically clear that thought away. "I would like to see you after work today."

"See me?"

"Yes. I'm going to arrange to have a cab pick you up this evening. Around seven. Be ready."

"Oh." Priya doesn't know how to respond to that. The only time that she's ever been outside of the office with Sir Williams is when he brought her to the new flat. She says, "That seems very unusual, sir."

"Consider it a work get together if you would like," says Sir Williams. "And remember, just what's in that box. Nothing else."

"Yes sir," says Priya, softly. Sir Williams gives her a friendly pat on the shoulder and then returns to his office. For the next couple of hours, Priya is unable to focus on her work. She's relieved when it's finally time for her to leave. She grabs her box and hurries home.

Six months ago, Priya would have had to walk to the bus stop, wait for the six o'clock bus to show up, and then take a long ride to her apartment. It was always a long, miserable trip and it left her with very little time in the evenings.

Now, thanks to Sir Williams, she lives just a short walk away from work. She opts to walk today, trying to clear her head - and trying to get in her exercise. Now that she's got more money to spend, as all of her living expenses are covered through the company, Priya's gotten into purchasing macaroons and petites from the bakery just a block from her loft. She doesn't want to gain weight, so along with the regular gym time, she usually walks home. Today makes her third time, but the brisk evening air helps cool her nerves and clear her thoughts. Sir Williams has never propositioned her outside of the office before.

It seems strange for him to do so now. Right? She clutches the box firmly against her chest and decides not to think about it for now, instead busying herself by reading off street names, and trying to figure out when it's safe to cross the road.

By the time that she makes it back to her building, she's much more levelheaded about the entire thing. Sir Williams is literally paying for Priya to live in an absolutely amazing loft, with excellent security on the building. If he wants to take her to dinner, who is she to say no?

Priya takes the elevator up to the top floor and hurries into her loft. She flicks a light on, giving the building a quick check over but - no, everything is exactly where it should be. It's a left-over habit from her old apartment, which was broken into twice during the time that Priya lived there.

It turns out that the box only contains one thing: a simple black dress with thin straps and a plunging neckline. Priya holds it up against herself and looks at her reflection in the nearby full-length mirror. The dress is barely long enough to cover her and provide even a semblance of decency.

She takes a quicker bath than usual and gets ready before she is again standing before the mirror. The little black dress is the most revealing thing that Priya has ever worn in public. The silky fabric clings to her form, revealing every swell and curve of her body. Her nipples are outlined and likely to become more so as they harden in the evening chill. And, then long, brown, toned legs. She turns around and sees that the material hugs the outline of her behind.

Clearly, from Sir Williams instructions, this means that she's not supposed to wear a bra or a pair of panties with it. The lack of under garments isn't unusual, she seldom wears either these days, unless Sir Williams makes a special request for it. But she's also never worn anything this short and revealing before. Leaning forward or bending over without consideration would reveal her nether regions to anyone even glancing her way.

She debates, very briefly, on simply not going down to the lobby. But, it is a fleeting consideration. She's worked too hard and given too much to this job. She looks around the flat. She's not willing to lose her job - lose the progress she's made - just because she's a little bit shy about showing off so much skin! She sees woman walk around with fewer bits of fabric all the time!

That's what Priya tells herself the entire way down the elevator and across the lobby. She nods and smiles at the doorman but has to quickly look away when she realizes that he's openly staring at her behind. By the time the cab pulls up, his erection has drawn his slacks taut.

Quickly, Priya gets into the cab - but the driver is no better. He keeps adjusting the angle of the rear-view mirror and glancing at it. It's obvious that he's adjusted it to stare are her breasts, the sloping curve of them visible thanks to the deep neckline. She's grateful to get out of the car. The cab is already paid for, so Priya doesn't need to fuss with that. She's happy to see that Sir Williams is waiting out front for her and rushes over to him. The familiar company is nice, even if the look on Sir Williams face is no less lecherous. He has taught her that she is desirable. Wanted. But, on occasion, those looks still surprise her.

Just like Priya, he's dressed up for the occasion, wearing a white button down and black slacks. His light blue tie is the only splash of color on him, and it adds a sophisticated sort of charm to an already dashing look. She notices it reflects the blue of his eyes.

"There you are," says Sir Williams. "And you listened to my instructions, very good."

"As always, Sir Williams." says Priya.

"Priya, do you know how many nights each week I put into the company?"

"No, sir."

"At least four of them. Considering the pay raise you got last week, I would love if you could start putting some in too. Just for things like this," says Sir Williams. "A little treat from the company, a little extra work."

Priya frowns. "This is... over time?"

"Of course, dear," Sir Williams quirks an eyebrow. "You didn't think it was just for fun, did you? Its business."

Priya honestly thought that the man was just trying to see how far she could be pushed, but his comment calms her nerves. It was business, though that meant a lot of things with her boss. She says, "I am happy to be at your service, Sir Williams."

"That's good to hear. Come on then. Our table is waiting." Sir Williams wraps an arm around Priya's waist, pulling her flush up against his side and steering her into the restaurant that way. His hand drifts down for a moment to caress the curve of her behind before returning to the small of her back.

It's a posh, expensive place. She had expected nothing less. She has become used to the luxuries afforded by being Sir. Williams' personal assistant. She isn't used to places like this, but she resolves to enjoy herself. Resolve that instantly crumbles when she gets to the table and realizes that there's already someone there. She's in her mid to late-forties, Priya would guess, around the same age as Sir Williams. Her blonde hair is cut short, in a sharp angled bob that fits her face nicely.

Much like Priya, the woman is wearing a low-cut dress that shows off her small breasts. It's a rich red satin, in contrast with her pale skin.

"This is Julia." Sir Williams introduces the woman. "My wife."

Priya's stomach twists itself into knots. She had never thought about whether or not Sir Williams was married, though a man like him would of course be married. She can't understand why he would willingly bring them both to the same place. She feels even more naked now and wishes she had a shawl to cover herself. The stark confrontation with reality brings on a wave of nausea.

She is a mistress. She fleetingly things of her parents' disapproval. No, not just disapproval. They would despise what she had become. The thought is lost when Mr. William's wife smiles at her indulgently. "It's nice to finally meet you. My husband has told me all about you, Priya. Here I thought that he might have been exaggerating but no, you really are a pretty little thing."

As she tries to settle her nerves, Priya manages a shy, "It's nice to meet you too, Lady Williams."

The woman smiles. "Oh, I'm not a lady. Just Julia."

The table is a secluded booth, giving them some semblance of privacy. At Sir Williams instruction, she sits down between the two of them. Her chest is aflutter with nerves. Priya lets Sir Williams order for her and before long, the table is filled with strange, exotic foods that she's only seen in movies - oyster, frog legs, quail - and she nervously tries each one.

She looks askance at the oysters and, following Julia's lead, picks one up.

"You know, my dear," Julia says leaning into her. "These are considered an aphrodisiac."

Priya blushes as much as an Indian woman can blush, drawing a soft chuckle from Julia. The oyster is slurped down. Julia is sweet and has a disarming way about her. Her nerves settle.

They're partway through the meal when Sir Williams puts a hand on Priya's thigh. It makes her jump.

He chuckles. "Did I tell you that Priya is the only reason our last conference went over so well?"

"You mentioned it in passing," says Julia.

The hand on Priya's thigh slides up further, bunching the thin black fabric of her dress until his hand is resting in the crease of her legs.

Priya tries to cover her shock by taking another bite of quail, but she knows that her face must be giving everything away. Her whole body is tense with nerves. His wife is right there! What is he thinking?

She slips a hand under the table and gives a halfhearted bat at his wrist. Sir Williams ignores her and instead, his fingers brush over her pubic mound, kept carefully trimmed at his request. He carries on talking as if nothing is out of sorts about this situation at all. "Oh, sure. Everyone was so impressed with her. She handled it like a real champ. You couldn't tell it was her first time with folks like that."

"You did a good job picking your assistant out. Much better than last time, that's for sure." Julia gestures at Priya with her fork. "I can tell that this one's devoted to the position. Oh, that's a good one! Position!"

They both titter with laughter. Priya doesn't understand the joke but laughs along anyway, trying very hard to ignore the fact that Sir Williams has nudged her legs apart and is now stroking over the length of her sex, top to bottom, with the firm pad of one finger. She's shamefully wet from the deviancy of it all, her slick juices gathering on his fingertip and smoothing the stroking that much more. His wife is sitting there talking to them while he has his fingers between her legs. She tries to pay attention to what his wife is saying, but it's difficult. Then, unbidden, a slight moan escapes her lips. She glances at Sir. William's wife and her expression startles her. Julia gives her a knowing smile.

"He's very good at that, isn't he?" Julia asks, a glass of wine hovering between them. Before the statement really registers, the tip of Mr. William's finger finally dips into Priya's pussy and she pulls in a sharp intake of air.

Then, when his wife looks at her with knowing eyes over that wine glass, the words strike Priya. She asks, "You know?"