The Art of Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Williams drops her legs all of a sudden and takes hold of Priya's hips. He uses his new grip on her to half-lift her ass up off the bed, changing the angle as he pounds into her cunt with renewed force and vigor. It's sloppy though, the lack of rhythm a clear sign that he's close.

"Fuck," he swears. "Love the sight of you two together."

Julia laughs at that. She leans down, catching Priya's mouth with her own and kissing her. It's nothing but tooth and tongue. Julia doesn't just kiss Priya, she all but claims the younger woman's mouth, running her tongue over everything she can reach, only pulling back when they're both gasping for breath. A strand of saliva connects their mouths together. For Sir Williams it must be an erotic tableau and he gives a low groan from deep within his chest at the sight of it. And, then, he's spilling into her, too, warmth that blooms into her lower stomach. Sir Williams fucks her through his orgasm, until she can actually feel his manhood going flaccid inside of her. It makes a sloppy, wet sound. When he withdraws, Priya can feel his cum sliding out of her cunt and dripping down the curve of her body. It's going to make a mess on the bed. The distant thought seems strangely important to her right then.

As soon as he pulls out, he drops his hand down, fingering her and rubbing softly at Priya's engorged clit until her own orgasm rips through her. The aftermath is hazy, but she ends up sitting with her back to the pillows and the blankets pulled up around her shoulders, wine glass in hand while Julia plays in her long, black hair.

She seems pleased that Priya is more aware of what's going on, leaning over and kissing her. Julia's mouth tastes like wine and cum. "You really are a pretty thing," says Julia. "I think you're going to end up as the best assistant my husband's ever had."

Honestly, Priya tells her, "I do my best, ma'am. I can't offer anything more than myself."

"Yourself is the only thing you need," says Julia. She gives Priya a gentle, vaguely condescending pat on the cheek. "Now drink your wine and get some rest. Jonathan will drive you home in the morning."

It's the easiest thing that has been asked of Priya since she started working as Sir Williams assistant. She drinks her wine and, when she's done, settles down in the bed to try and get some sleep as Julia cradles her on one side, and her husband on the other.