The Art of Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Know?" Julia gives another tittering laugh. "My dear, the flat. The dinner. These were my ideas. My husband would have been happy just fucking you at the office, but from everything he told me... You have real potential."

"I -" Priya's response curls into a harsh breath as Sir Williams plunges his finger fully into her, three knuckles deep. He wastes no time in curling it against her inner walls and pulling it back out, only to start up a slow, but steady pace with it.

Julia moves closer. It is then that Priya notices the beginnings of a telltale flush on her chest. Julia runs a hand over the side of one of Priya's barely covered breasts. Her thumb slides over her hard nipple, seemingly carelessly. "Don't worry. It's a real treat, isn't it? Getting dinner at the same time as dessert?"

Julia finds herself very funny and laughs again. Priya's eyes close as her emotions roil. She's afraid to look, worried that the waiter might come by and see what's happening. A second fingertip nudges its way into her wet pussy.

Sir Williams leans in and breathes, "There we go, Priya. Come on, you know this. Show Julia what I like you to do when I'm fingering you."

Her whole body burns with embarrassment, but she's well-trained at this point. The thought of not listening to Sir Williams makes her antsy. With the briefest of glances toward his wife, she reaches down, grabbing hold of the hem of the skirt and pulling it up. The soft upholstery feels overly luxuriant against her ass cheeks. The heady smell of her sex fills the air. She spreads her legs, one touching Julia's leg, the other against Sir Williams. With a sigh full of need, she slouches down in her seat, both providing Sir Williams with more room to work, and giving a better show to his wife.

"Oh, she listens well," notes Julia. The woman very briefly reaches down, her hand joining her husband's. While Sir Williams uses two fingers to fuck Priya, Julia tugs at the hood of her clit, pinching it roughly between thumb and forefinger. The sharp spark of pain mixes with growing pleasure, a heady concoction that makes it hard for Priya to think.

She finds that she can no longer respond to them, her every bit of focus needed for staying quiet.

Julia leans back. She daintily wipes her fingers on one of the cloth napkins. "I think you're going too easy on her."

Sir Williams laughs. A third finger slides in beside the first two. There's a brief moment where the stretch stings, but then her body relaxes. Priya can't help but rock her hip into the touch. She has to cover her mouth with one hand to stop from mewling.

Julia's eyes are sharp. "How many have you put in her before?"

"Four of them. She's got a tight little cunt. It was pretty hard to work her open that much."

Sir Williams moves his hand a little, adjusting the angle. He starts pushing his fingers in hard and fast, his palm brushing over Priya's clit with every thrust. Priya's head is fuzzy. Her need for release is overwhelming any sense of shame. She can't half breathe.

To her frustration, the waiter walks over, and Sir Williams pauses his ministrations but doesn't take his hand out of her wet cunt. The dim, romantic lighting offers her some semblance of cover, but Priya is very much aware of the fact that there's sweat running down the back of her neck and her face is beyond flushed. A strap has slid down to reveal far more of the brown expanse of her chest, drawing attention to the pebble hard nipples stretching the dress taut. Can the waiter smell her sex? Does she care? There is a shameful part of her that wants Sir Williams to continue.

The waiter's eyes quickly slide over her body and she realizes she likes it. As if of its own accord, her tongue darts out to lick her lower lip. If the waiter notices it, he doesn't comment.

Instead asking, "And what will you be having for dessert?"

Julia giggles, drawing a confused expression from the waiter.

"Honey?" Sir Williams asks, smiling at his wife. Priya barely manages to hold in a squeal when he begins to move his fingers again. Did the waiter notice her jerk?

Julia thinks on, dragging out the moment. They want to keep the waiter there. Mr. William's fingers begin to gently play with her pussy lips. She squirms in the chair and just manages to stifle a moan. She avoids looking at the waiter.

"Alright. Do you have a recommendation?"

Priya's heart is pounding hard and it feels like her breathe is caught in her throat. The sheer terror at the possibility of being discovered is almost enough to dull her arousal even as a darker part wants to be caught. She bites her cheek as her body responds to William's fingers. Her back arches and a moan escapes.

The waiter doesn't seem to notice, focused on Julia. "I would recommend the tres leche today."

"That sounds delightful," says Julia. "Priya, what would you like?"

Priya shakes her head. She doesn't trust her voice not to tremble if she speaks.

"I am sure we can all share," says Sir Williams. He looks to the waiter with a grin. "Like a menage a trois, if you will."

"Right away." The waiter shares a brief smile with Sir Williams before vanishing from sight.

Priya all but sags in her seat and the trapped moan escapes. "He... He could... have seen," she manages to say between ragged breathes.

"He could have," says Sir Williams, cheerfully. He spreads his fingers, drawing a soft sound out of Priya. She hastens to cover her mouth again as it turns into a long low moan. And, then regrets it almost immediately as she sees the waiter returning with their dessert far sooner than she imagined possible.

Sir Williams thanks the man and uses his free hand to pick up his fork. He idly fingers her cunt as he eats, keeping Priya worked up but not letting her get anywhere near release. Her body arches, causing the other shoulder strap to fall, revealing more of her. She doesn't really care.

Julia gathers the cream of her cake with a finger and gestures for Priya to open her mouth. She barely manages it as her body shudders. Julia slides her finger into Priya's mouth, lets it linger as Priya only half registers the taste of the cake.

Sir Williams has better self-control. While enjoying his cake as if he has not a care in the world, he goes back to fingering her with a singular focus. A new rhythm. The pleasure coils itself through Priya's whole body, winding her up and up in a fast-rising crescendo.

And then she's cumming, her whole body shaking with the force of it. The table rattles. Even with her hand over her mouth and her eyes screwed up, there's no doubt that everyone hears the sound she makes.

Sir Williams fucks his fingers into her a few more times, making a wet slopping sound as he smears her juices between her legs. Then he pulls his hand out and wipes it off on a napkin, as if he's cleaning his fingers after eating. He tells them, "Julia, while I take care of the bill, why don't you take Priya to the car?"

"Gladly," says Julia. Her chest is flush and her eyes languid with her own lust.

And so, still breathless from her orgasm, Priya has to slide out of the seat and try to re arrange her dress enough to regain a semblance of modesty. This is made difficult by the way that Julia boldly gropes at her ass while they're walking, bunching up the fabric until Priya's certain that at least part of her ass must be on display.

It's thankfully dark outside. They go to Sir Williams car - the same red Maserati that is only made for two. Priya asks, "Where should I... sit?"

"On the floor, between my husband's legs," says Julia. She slides into the driver's seat. Priya waits for the laugh to come but when it doesn't, she slides into the car and settles on her knees, back curled forward into a hunch to accommodate the slope of the dashboard. The car is spacious and far less awkward than she had expected. Though, she isn't sure how is supposed to drive.

It doesn't take long for Sir Williams to join them. He gets into the car easily enough, planting a leg on either side of Priya's shoulders. Before they've even pulled out of the parking lot, Sir Williams is unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out.

Their position makes sense now. This is something that Priya is confident in. She's gotten very good at sucking his cock in the last six months, and she knows exactly how Sir Williams likes it. Finally feeling a little more like she's on steady ground, Priya sets to work. She runs her tongue over the side of his shaft, mouthing at the heated flesh for a few moments before moving and taking him into her mouth. Priya hollows out her cheeks, breathing through her nose as she starts to bob her head, never taking more than half his length into his mouth at a time. She uses her hands to stroke his shaft, feeling the veins pulsate. She takes great joy in knowing exactly where to lick, suck, and squeeze to draw the soft sounds of pleasure from him. For a moment she wonders if his wife does it as well as her? And, then, an odd note of jealousy.

Julia laughs, "You always have been loud. I guess this means I don't need to ask if she's any good at giving head."

"She's much better than she used to be," manages Sir Williams, growling as Priya flicks her tongue against the engorged head. "She's a quick learner."

"Let's hope so," laughs Julia.

Priya doesn't get that joke either, but it might just be that she's very focused on trying to get Sir Williams off. His hips jerk, rolling forward in time with the bobbing of her head. The rocking motion of the car makes it a little more challenging to keep up her rhythm.

She presses her tongue against the underside of his manhood, pulls back enough that she can first lick at the head of his member, and then tongue at his urethra. She pulls away to take a breath. Before she can take Sir Williams back in her mouth, he takes hold of his own manhood and starts to jack himself off. It only takes a few pulls of his hand before he's cumming, shooting strips of hot cum onto her face and the curve of her neck.

Priya sputters. He's never done that before! Because they usually fuck in an office setting, they have to be clean about it. Priya has to look presentable enough to return to work in the main office, after all. But she supposes that there's no reason for it now.

Sir Williams reaches down and swipes his thumb through his own spend, holding it down and pressing it to her lips. "Suck."

Priya does as she's told, pulling his thumb into her mouth and carefully closing her lips around it. Her tongue presses against the digit as she cleans the cum off of it. When he pulls his hand back, Sir Williams tucks himself back into his pants.

Julia tells them, "We're just up on the next road. I know it's late, but be a dear and try to clean yourself up a bit. We have the nosiest neighbors.

"Yes, ma'am," says Priya, the response instinctive.

Julia, pleased, tells her husband, "Oh, I really like this one!"

Priya looks up at Sir Williams and then, with a glint of lewdness, uses her finger to wipe his cum off her face and neck before licking it clean.

Sir Williams and Julia live in a very prestigious neighborhood, in a lovely, modern looking house. It's two stories, with a small terrace off to one side - a false balcony that actually lets out into a sitting area with a shallow inset Jacuzzi. This is visible from the road.

Sir Williams gets out first, offering his hand and helping Priya to her feet. Julia goes ahead of them to get the door, calling over her shoulder, "I hope you like red wine, Priya!"

"Isn't she a doll?" Sir Williams asks.

Priya swallows hard. "She seems very nice."

Once more, Sir Williams arm wraps around Priya's waist and leads her into the house. They don't stop in the living room, instead going straight up the stairs and to the bedroom on the second floor. There's a captain's bed there, the base of it filled with drawers that can be pulled out, covered in a thick, maroon comforter.

"Go on and take that dress off," says Sir Williams.

Priya obliges, carefully pulling the dress over her head and sitting it neatly on top of the nearby dresser. When she turns around, she's surprised to find that Sir Williams has taken off his white button down and is in the process of getting out of his shoes and his pants.

For all the times that Sir Williams has fucked Priya, she's never seen him naked. His clothes always stay on - Priya assumes this is because it's easier for him to look dignified if they get interrupted by something at work. She isn't surprised by his body, her hands have felt his chest enough. He is well muscled with broad shoulders and a flat abdomen, all covered with salt and pepper hair. Then, his pants and boxers are off. revealing the thick manhood that she's so intimate with. It is erect and pulsating.

She likes his cock.

"Come here," says Sir Williams. Priya goes to him, unsure if she's allowed to touch. Sir Williams answers this question for her by curling a hand around the back of her head and holding Priya steady while he kisses her. There's nothing chaste about the way his tongue runs over the inside of Priya's mouth, or the way that his teeth first graze over and then firmly nip at her lower lip. Priya's mouth slides open in quiet, huffed breaths as he directs his attention to the side of her neck with open mouthed kisses, occasionally pausing to nip or suck at her sensitive flesh.

He has her wet in no time at all, conditioned to respond to his touch as if it's liquid euphoria. Now that they aren't in public, Priya is able to let out her mewls and moans without fear of being caught. Sir Williams hands run along her sides and then around back, so he can firmly grope at her ass. He uses his grip on Priya's ass to pull her forward, flush against him. His cock is hard against the softness of her lower stomach.

In her ear, he tells her, "touch yourself."

"Yes sir," she says, the words breathless. Priya slips a hand down. Her fingers slide over the curve of his shaft before dipping down to enter her own intimates - her cunt, as he calls it. She's still loose from the way he finger fucked her earlier in the night and can slip three fingers inside with little resistance. She's wet enough that you can hear the way her fingers slide around.

Footsteps in the hallway, and then Julia appears, two glasses of wine in hand. "Getting started without me? I swear, it's like you've lost all of your manners."

Sir Williams laughs and pulls away, leaving Priya totally exposed to his wife. She quickly pulls her hand out of her intimates, her face burning with embarrassment.

"Here," says Julia. She passes one of the wine glasses to Priya. "This is for you, dear. Excuse my husband's bad manners. Sometimes he just needs a bit of a reminder as to how things are done."

"It's alright," says Priya, not sure what other response she could give. She takes a sip of her wine, sweet and tart at the same time. It's not her favorite, and she doesn't fancy being drunk for - what ever this overtime is about to entail.

Julia points at Priya. "You, on the bed. On your back."

Priya looks over at Sir Williams for confirmation but he just waves at his wife, "whatever she says."

That seems odd. Sir Williams is very dominant in the office. He's gripped her hips so hard before, she's come away with finger shaped bruises on her skin. But it seems like Julia has the final say in the real bedroom. Carefully, Priya does as she's told, getting on the bed and laying flat on her back. It's a vulnerable position. Between that and the fact that she's never been with a woman before, it's no wonder that the butterflies have come back full force. The end of the bed dips as Julia climbs onto it.

She settles between Priya's legs just long enough to dip two slender fingers into her sopping cunt. "Look at this. My husband really did a good job on you. So devoted to your job."

Then she pulls her hand out, wipes the slick off on the inside of Priya's thighs, and continues her trek upwards. It's graceful and sleek. Julia moves like a tiger, deadly but beautiful. There's an edge to her that's impossible to miss; like a knife hidden inside of a bouquet of flowers. She could be deadly, if she wanted to be.

Before Priya knows it, Julia is all but squatting over her face. The blonde is still wearing her dress but has no panties on, putting her plush pink cunt on full display. She reaches between her legs, using two fingers to spread open her own privates, and tells Priya, "Lick my pussy."

Now, Priya has never been with a woman before, but she's sucked a lot of manhood. She tries to think about the tricks to doing that when she tilts her head up just a little and licks a stripe over Julia's cunt... no pussy. She has a cunt. The wife of Sir Williams has a pussy.

Julia shudders. "That's nice." Priya does it again, and then a third time. Feeling a little bold, she carefully works her tongue into Julia's pussy, the tight passage feeling odd and heated. A woman tastes so different.

"Just like that," breathes Julia. Then, directed at Sir Williams, "are you going to fuck her, or are you just going to stand around all day."

Cheerfully, Sir Williams responds, "Yes, milady."

The bed dips again. Priya wishes she could see him, but can't with Julia on her face like this, but she can feel Sir Williams hands roaming over her thighs. He lifts them up, pushing them up in the air, and says, "keep them here."

It makes Priya's legs shake under the strain, but she tries her hardest to keep them hooked up. She can feel the thick, bulbous head of Sir Williams manhood pressing against her well stretched, dripping cunt. Unfortunately, Priya becomes so focused on what Sir Williams is doing, she's stopped paying attention to Julia.

The woman makes this known by giving a heavy sigh and saying, "you always have to do it yourself", before fully lowering herself down so her wet pussy is pressed against Priya's mouth. Startled Priya opens her mouth, tongue pressing up against Julia's privates. The older woman rolls her hips, effectively taking her pleasure into her own hands as she rides Priya's mouth.

Distraction is once again Priya's downfall, as she's caught off guard when Sir Williams rolls his hips, sheathing himself balls deep inside of Priya in one smooth, firm motion. His hands finally return to her legs, holding them up and out of the way himself.

"Fuck, that's bloody good," groans Sir Williams. "I'm never going to get tired of your tight cunt."

He gives Priya no time to adjust, setting up a brutally fast pace. The position gives him more leverage than he gets at the office. His manhood seemingly batters even deeper inside of Priya than usual, and each time he rolls his hips, it presses and slides Priya against his wife's pussy. They take their pleasure from her, fucking her at both ends.

It's Julia who cums first, spilling herself into Priya's mouth and over her chin. She slides near boneless off of Priya, settling onto the bed beside her, chest heaving as she comes down from her high. This seemingly only fills Sir Williams with a greater determination to pump Priya full of his cum, rolling his hips with even more force. The wet smack of flesh against flesh fills the air. Breathlessly, Priya calls out - no words, just pure pleasure in the form of sounds. Julia reaches over and idly kneads Priya's heavy, swaying breasts. She fondles one, then the other, before going back to the closer breast and giving the dark nipple a harsh pinch.

The pain blends in with the pleasure. Priya yelps, her body jerking. Julia coos, "So sensitive. I like that about you. I can tell, Priya, you have the potential to get places in life. That pretty little brown body of yours...oh, it could win over just about anyone."

She pinches Priya's nipple again and the reaction is no less intense for having expected it this time around. Julia drags her nails across Priya's chest, gently, as she leans over to do the same to the other breast. It leaves Priya's nipples hard enough that they almost throb.