All Comments on 'The Art of Intimacy'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Believable?

Great story. Unbelievable - or maybe not - but a good sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

...extremely well written; hot scenario- first rate stuff!!

DawnJDawnJover 9 years ago
Exibitionsts will do anything...

...right? One has to believe that to accept the possibility of these events. And apparently it doesn't hurt to be a voyeur, either. No matter...this is fiction, and reality can take a back seat. The sex is smoking enough to make you thoroughly enjoy the fantasy! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Wonderfully descriptive with a hot flow that creates anticipation and lust, and feelings between characters.

My own stories have a new standard to live up to.

The action is raw and beautiful, with sensuality and passion.

But what really sets your stories apart is an underlying love and respect, instead of using the other person.

No wasted words on describing irrelevant details.

Yours are the best stories on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. After 60 years of marriage we are still very much into each other,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wonderful romantic story

This romantic story, from start to finish, is marvelous, and is beautifully written by the author. The overall atmosphere is joyful, sweet, tender, and absolutely marvelous to read. Five stars for excellent story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
841 Followers
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...