All Comments on 'The Art of Love Ch. 02'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep up the good work !

I can easily imagine the improving quality of you future endeavors as your command of grammar and composition receives top grades. You also have the ability to put into your compositions the depth and quality of erotic emotions that are missing in so many who try such a worthy topic. Lots of luck- keep up the good work - and I really look forward to your future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Skilled

This and the first chapter are very erotic without being obscene i.e likely to offend. There is a big difference between pornography and erotica,I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One Little Mistake

is capable of putting an observant reader completely "off" a story. I share the favorable comments of the first two responders, but, when the time line of the first chapter makes it very clear that "The Present" is only nine months after the crash of their financial fortunes, and is therefore, the time of the painting scene, it can disturb the reader when you announce an episode as "2 years earlier" when it is clearly only three months earlier.

alexxxisalexxxisalmost 16 years agoAuthor
oops!

I erred big time on the time-line. I have no excuse except to say...I'm blond! My apologies to you readers (I can't submit this without a rating-I gotta love it don't I?). Alexxxis

shagalotshagalotalmost 16 years ago
How a loving mum should be

is exactly as you have portrayed your-self well done ,if the situation had arisen in real life then given the circumstances i see this as a solution toboth mum and sons sexual needs so please keep up the good work and hurry with next chapters , well writen ,good content above all else BELIEVABLE .

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Super Great! Keep em coming!

I loved this! It is excellent wotk! the story is very erotic and the layout great for more telling both future and past! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved your story

I loved your story about taking care of your son. I hope that this the end of the story. I know that you have alot of stories to go with this one.I hope to read more of them. Keep up the good work

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Short and Sweet....and erotic too

I've been used to reading a favorite erotic artist that writes with much description and long stories that resolve themselves at the end, so having shorter stories to read is a real change of pace. I appreciate your ability to write succinctly and erotically in 3 pages, two pages, even one page as you have done with these two stories. I couldn't keep from wondering how his paid nurse handled all of the "needs" the son has/had. He seemed pretty experienced in going to the breasts and the sensuous licks (and yet no intercourse) and one wonders how he and the nurse got along for all those years. Maybe a series of prequels and then back to the present again would continue the saga of the armless man and his mom. At any rate, this was a bit of a switch, no Alexis, and no hardcore sex, but just a loving relationship between two people with needs and accommodations to satisfy them. Again I thank you Alexxxis for spending your time and expertise to satisfy your Lit readers.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY !!!!!^*!^*!^*!

Only, it's a great story. Thanks for the reads ,Ch 01: and Ch 02: .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

More please. I know it has been awhile since you wrote this story, but it is a good one. Let them explore each other and see new experiences with each other. Thanks for your time and imagination.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

Very nice continuation, but all to brief. What more is in store for the now loving partners? And where did Jason develop his armless oral-fucking technique? He must have been doing his caregiver Ingrid in the showers to now have the technique down so nicely. And did Ingrid let him fuck her pussy with that beautiful dick too? And will Allison similarly let her son (and help him) pound his cock into her steamy pussy whenever he needs it? I certainly hope so, these two make such a perfect orgasmic couple, they should have the rest of their lives to continue the love-fest they have begun here, as Jason's talent with the paint brush continues to blossom into hopefully a financially attractive future. And who knows, how many beautiful women from the atr community could there be who would want the chance to be tongued and fucked by the eminently artistic Jason? I do hope you will some time continue this very positive story for us all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous