The Art of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bud of relief growing inside her, she answered with sincere clarity, "It's good," she replied. "If not sometimes inconvenient." A coy smile reflecting her growing calm.

Colin didn't immediately respond as he considered all that he had taken in. He was admittedly a lustful man, but was seldom impulsive.

His mind clicked rapidly through a collection of facts and thoughts: his alibi for the evening from home and family, the gorgeous woman before him, their instant chemistry at the reception, and his undeniable need to consume more of whatever magic she must possess to have captivated him so deeply, so quickly.

'Lizbeth could see his mental calculus working in real time as his brow furrowed and gaze bounced in different directions.

Suddenly he kissed her, urgently, mouth open; his breathing loud and rapid. A hand behind her neck, pressing her mouth to his. He pulled her firmly against his body with his other hand.

Giving herself to the moment, 'Lizbeth again tensed and arched her back, a passionate moan rushing hot and loud into his mouth. In response he moaned with her, eyes closed, clutching her even tighter, absorbing her crescendo as if to take the journey with her somehow.

With this occurrence, her physical reaction doubled itself, like a large wave in the ocean overtaking the smaller, slower one ahead. Her body shook against his as the wave crested.

"Do you have someplace we can go?" He asked. "Because if not, you're going to end up naked here in the parking lot."

Her hands caressed his back as she answered, "We can go to my travel trailer. Its nearby. Do you want to get your vehicle and follow me?"

Colin had to resist the urge to sprint to his truck, instead briskly walking the couple of hundred yards. He drove back down her aisle to find her red pickup, idling, lights on. He flashed his lights so she would know it was him in the dark. She acknowledged by pulling out to leave causing him to focus for a moment on his rock hard penis, bulging in protest against the inside of his pants.

For her part, 'Lizbeth calmly walked around to the driver's door, unlocked it and got in, smiling to herself the entire way. She took a deep breath and exhaled after she closed the door. Before starting up, her hand drifted between her legs and she thought of what was about to unfold. She shuttered and came again. "Focus 'Lizbeth. You have to drive there safely first." She started her truck, then observed Colin was in a truck himself as he entered the aisle and flashed his lights.

She pulled out and watched him follow close in the rear view mirror.

-------------------

As she drove out of the parking lot, flipping the blinker ahead of time to let Colin know she was turning left from the fairgrounds, 'Lizbeth took a deep breath, quelling the arousal that coursed through her entire body.

Impulsivity was her downfall. Always, dating back to childhood, and there were always consequences to her actions. This, here, the lust that was happening between her and this beautiful man with the soulful blue eyes was only further evidence that she had to learn to control her emotions.

The less logical side of her brain warred with her; she was horny, he was obviously very interested in joining her there, what harm would come from a pleasant interlude with him?

"The owner of the shopping bags." She said aloud, and then shook her head. "Fucking Catholic ideology still messes with your head now, 40 years after you tried to leave it behind."

Turning up the radio, she refused to contemplate the future beyond the few more blocks to the campground. "The here and now, is all we have." She reminded herself, remembering the feel of his lips on her, his hand stroking her back, the electricity flowing between them.

A true connection with someone happened so rarely; this, the instant physical connection that drove arousal was all she wanted and needed. The rest was his to handle.

Off to the right was the campground and thankfully this one didn't have a gate for admittance. A simple family-run place, a handful of spaces with electricity was the type of space she looked for when she booked her stays. She turned on her indicator again and drove straight back to her 26' home.

Colin, in his own truck, pulled in right behind her and parked alongside hers next to the camper.

Hesitation must have been obvious in her face, lit from the strings of colorful lanterns she'd hung on her awning a few days before because Colin joined her, clasped her hands again, and pulled her against him.

Eyes on her, mouth curved in a generous smile, he said, "Home away from home?"

"No, full time living." She smiled back, relieved at his attempt to distract her. "Would you like to see the inside?" Closing her eyes and shaking her head at her own idiocy. "Of course you do."

"Only if you'd like to invite me." Obviously, a gentleman, he gave her an out, despite their frantic behavior only a few minutes earlier.

"I do, very much so." She answered, climbing the two steps to the door and putting the key in the lock.

Once inside, she dropped her backpack on the counter and turned to face him. "I don't have a lot of liquor, maybe a bottle of wine. Would you like something to drink?"

"No." A single word from his lips and she quivered.

The camper had an open layout with the bathroom and bedroom obviously on the other side of the kitchen/living room combo and 'Lizbeth took Colin's hand and, kicking her shoes off as she walked, led him that way.

Once inside the small bedroom she paused and said, "I really need a shower after being outside in the sun sweating all day. There might be just enough room for both of us, if you'd like to join me. Camper showers are not known to be particularly...roomy."

"The closer the better." Colin watched as 'Lizbeth self-consciously turned away from him to slide her sundress over her head and drop it on the floor, leaving only a pair of flesh-colored boy shorts on her hips.

Five steps led her into the bathroom she turned her head and said over her shoulder, "Last one in has to stand in the back, out of the warm water." Boy shorts dropped on the tile, and she was inside the tiny shower stall before Colin had his button-down shirt and shorts off.

"Darnit." He stood at the glass door and watched as she tipped her head back, letting the water cascade over her hair and down her body, shampoo suds foaming across her skin. Generous curves defined her body; breasts, hips.....he realized he was staring when she lifted a hand and tugged his.

"Either come join me or stop staring. Or join me and stare INDSIDE the shower. You're letting all the steam out -- and I like my showers hot."

Colin stepped inside and found himself in direct contact with her body; the shower really was that small.

A bar of soap in her hand, 'Lizbeth grinned at him and said, "Wash me first or shall I wash you?"

"You first." He said, taking the bar from her hand, he lathered it in his as her eyes watched him. Suds dripping from his wet hands, he ran them down her arms, back up and paused at her shoulders. Then down her chest, across her breasts and around her back to grip her ass. Pulling her tight against him, erect cock hard against her belly.

'Lizbeth returned the favor, hands on his ass as she rubbed her body against him, the soapy lather making skin slick and slippery. Giving in to the impulse, she kissed him. Soft, teasing kisses at first, mouths gently exploring.

Her right hand dropped down to grip his cock, stroking him in the tight space between their bodies. She watched as Colin's eyes closed and his head tipped back slightly, enjoying her touch.

Her body chose that moment to have a mini-orgasm and she arched against him, body shuddering and a gasp escaped her mouth. Giggling at the absurdity of her inability to control her reaction, she dropped her head on his shoulder and laughed into his neck.

"You have to stop that, or I'm going to cum all over you here, right now." He admonished her mildly, and in return 'Lizbeth gave his cock a tight but gentle squeeze with her fingers, dragging her nails along his shaft as she released him.

"Why don't we rinse off and blow this pop stand?" She looked into his eyes. "I'm ready to go somewhere far more comfortable."

------------------

Colin took the cue and slid around her, soapy bodies gliding against one another, so he could gain access to the hot flow of water and wash the soap from his body. In the small space, 'Lizbeth gave him room and admired his body as he did this. She noticed the stark tan line that encircled his waist, his adoring love handles, and the hard cock that protruding outward. She almost climaxed again at the thought of it penetrating her.

They switched places, and Colin caressed her wet body while she rinsed. His fingers taking patience to sense her shoulders, the length of her arms, the line from her neck down her torso to the top of her mound, running his fingers through the blonde wet hair above her prize.

No sooner than she had turned off the water, Colin grabbed her hand, and pulled her urgently to the small, but cozy bedroom, both still wet, hair dripping. He moved to a spot in the middle of the bed, on his knees. 'Lizbeth, expecting him to lie down, didn't question and followed suit, kneeling face to face with him. The lantern light from outside the window creating a warm, inviting glow in the space.

She felt his erection pressing against her lower belly, his arms as they encircled her, and the cool air across her still wet skin. His mouth joined with hers, their tongues teased and danced, taking turns exploring the space of the other.

Colin stopped, and looked to the left behind her, to the built in cabinet and her small collection of silk scarves hanging on a mounted hook on its side. He paused a moment, his look of mental calculation evident again, the same look that she'd seen before. "Do you trust me? I realize you don't really know me. But... Do you trust me?" He said, looking at her with bright and energetic eyes.

"I think I do," she replied cautiously. Her tone signaling that he would have to provide more context for her to proceed further with whatever was on his mind.

She watched as Colin pulled a long yellow floral scarf from the collection. Then, more purposefully, he selected a solid black one. Bringing both scarves, he kneeled in front of her again. A slight chill from the a/c on her wet skin magnifying her uncertainty.

"Give me your hands, 'Lizbeth. I'm not going to do anything to harm you, and certainly nothing that you don't agree with." The look of warmth and sincerity on his face told her that he was being forthright. She was a skilled judge of character and this man was everything he seemed. 'Lizbeth put both hands out in front of her and watched as he carefully wrapped the scarf around and between her wrists, binding them together, placing the loose end in her palm instead of tying it off.

Colin regarded her for a moment, as if admiring one of his paintings. He smiled a devilish smile and kissed her again, feeling the coolness of her lips and noticing on his own skin the consequence of not drying off after their shower.

He then took the black scarf and surprised 'Lizbeth by using it to cover his own eyes, the long garment wrapping several times around before he tied it in the back of his head. "I don't know how this will work, 'Lizbeth, but let's find out together."

Next... blind and bound, they fell together onto the bed.

'Lizbeth lie on her back, her bound hands resting on her stomach, and watched as her blindfolded partner kissed his way up the center of her belly, over her hands and up to her neck. She felt his warm breath as he licked and kissed, mouth open and wet, around her neck, up to her ear, nibbling for a moment on her earlobe, then circling around under her chin to the other side. He shifted to straddle her waist and his lips found her mouth again, his tongue diving, reaching to the back of her throat. She moaned and opened her mouth wide, inviting him deeper, another wave clenching her body in a spell of ecstasy, quivering beneath him.

He broke off their kiss and lifted her arms up above her head, then slid down her body, positioning himself between her legs and pushing them apart, his face poised at her waiting pussy. While they had showered and rinsed, the aroma of her arousal was evident, and Colin breathed in her scent. His sense of smell heightened by the absence of sight.

With her arms above her, legs spread, 'Lizbeth felt an undeniable sense of vulnerability, but somehow was not anxious. More so, she felt anticipation, for his mouth, for his cock, for him to ravish and enjoy her however he desired. At that moment, she was his.

His lips touched the outer area of her vulva, kissing the wet hair, his mouth exploring the crease along the top of each thigh. Mouth open wide, almost engulfing her entire pussy, he licked the outer folds of her womanhood.

Gradually, slowly, his tongue probing deeper between her lips, and into her. He moved a hand to the soft flesh above her clitoris, gently massaging as his tongue pushed to its length inside of her. 'Libeth spread her legs wider, offering more of herself, urging him further.

Then a switch, as he moved his mouth to her clit, kissing and sucking her button, as his other hand touched her labia, then fingers, she wasn't sure how many, slid into her waiting cunt.

Colin's mouth continued to tease and suck her clit, as his fingers slid in and out of her, pressing deeper, lifting against her g-spot. 'Lizbeth's breathing grew short, loud gasps with each inhale, her passion rising higher. Again she climaxed, stronger this time, her pelvis shaking against his face as the wave of endorphins pulsed through her.

She brought her hands down and touched his forehead, lifting him off her. "Stand up." She instructed him. "Stand next to the bed. Here, I'll help you."

'Lizbeth took his hand and guided him, then pushing his hip to stand next to the foot of the bed, knees against the mattress. Colin could sense where he was being instructed to stand, but little else.

'Lizbeth knelt upright on the bed again, taking in the sight before her. She was silently amazed to herself that she was staring at a blindfolded, lustful stranger, naked in her bedroom, awaiting whatever she chose to do to him next. She noticed the reflection of pre-cum falling from his erection like a thin translucent string.

She fell intentionally forward onto her bound hands, her cheek touching the head of his cock. She liked how this felt, and rubbed her face and cheeks around and against him, like a house cat caressing itself against its owner's hand.

Colin was at first uncertain what was happening, then heard a soft "mmm" under 'Lizbeth's breath and understood. "Mmm, yes, baby. I like that." He realized that he was facing straight ahead as he spoke the words, like a blind person, not looking toward her. "Must be the blindfold," he thought.

He was certain what happened next, as he felt her lips encircle his tip, her tongue flicking against him, and the warm, rewarding sensation as she lowered her mouth and consumed his cock.

'Lizbeth moved her head up and down slowly, feeling his length as it reached the back of her throat. His cock was exceptionally hard, she observed, as she breathed through her nose, keeping her lips encircled tight around him.

She increased her pace, slurping loudly as she sucked his cock, the taste of his pre-cum coating her tongue.

Colin instinctively reached for the back of her head with his hands, pulling her onto him, as he pushed the opposite direction with his hips. Her throat closed in protest, and her body reflexively recoiled backward. Still facing straight ahead he apologized, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."

"No!" she interrupted him. "Keep doing that. Just don't cum yet."

Energized by her reply, and the heat rising from within him, he released a primal surge of lust upon her. Thrusting into her, his hands still holding the back of her head, he fucked her mouth with silent, determined power. She gagged periodically, but gasped, recovered and forced her lips back against his powerful thrusts.

She wanted to feel him, to take in all that his passion could give her, to succumb to him. He began to moan loudly and breath faster, and she sensed he was close to his peak. She stopped abruptly, rising up to face him, although he again waited with uncertainty of what she was doing, or about to do.

"Colin, you're right, I don't really know you. But there's something unexpected happening between us right now, and I don't really care to analyze or understand it. But more than at anytime in many years, I want to feel you inside me. I want you to fuck me, Colin. Fuck me like you've never fucked any woman in your life."

She pulled his shoulder toward her as she fell back onto the bed, her hands again above her head. Despite his blindfold, Colin fell forward but was instinctively able to position himself so the head of his rock hard member was touching the outer folds of 'Lizbeth's pussy. His mouth founds hers, a wet, and rewarding kiss between them.

'Lizbeth whispered to him, "Please...."

"Yes....Please...."

"Inside me... "

He obliged, his erection slipping fully into her, penetrating the deepest corners of her pussy. His mind wanted to go slow, to savor this amazing moment, but he was still aroused from her sucking, and could not restrain himself. In an instant, he was thrusting wildly in and out of her.

Again, she was the willing subject of this man's unrestrained passion and it thrilled her, as yet another, enormous wave of orgasm crested over her. She came again, hard and forceful against his rhythm. She brought her bound hands down and around him, pulling his head against her, gasping and moaning in a delirious roar of passionate cries.

Witnessing her sensual fury, Colin reached his own point of release, convulsing and moaning in a flash of intensity so strong that 'Lizbeth paused to make sure he was physically OK, which he was. He clutched her, his body pulsing and twitching for a long time, after which he collapsed partly to one side, in a sort of exaggerated slow motion.

They lay motionless for an extended time, the rush of heavy breathing the only sound, eventually fading to silence. Colin removed his blindfold and unwrapped her wrists. He gave 'Lizbeth a soft kiss on her lips, his eyes open now, appreciating the accepting smile on her face

'Lizbeth broke the silence first.

"Colin, I want you to know that's not something that I just do at every craft fair I go to. This was honestly the first time I've ever brought any man to my trailer. I just needed to say that, ok?"

"Ok. I understand."

"I also feel I should say that it's been a pretty long time since I've experienced such intimacy. So, thank you. Thank you for coming here."

She continued, "There's a two-day show next weekend about 30 minutes from here. I was thinking about signing up... so might be sticking around for one more week." She waited for his reaction to her implied invitation.

'Lizbeth, I'm not sure I can even come up with the words to describe what we just experienced, but just know that it was memorable... no... it was beyond memorable."

He paused, considering his next words carefully. "You know I'm married," he said as he held up his left hand. "But you are a most remarkable woman. I will have an opportunity to get away during the coming days. I would really like it if this trailer remained here, and I could drive over, knock on the door, and find you waiting inside."

The smile on her face gave him her answer.

###

12