All Comments on 'The Art of Princess Maintenance Ch. 03'

by taxandtithe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Geon54Geon54over 8 years ago
Gno-mercy

Sigh. Foot and humiliation fetishes aren't my thing. I now fear that all future encounters with either of them in erotica will evoke the image of the garden gnome who liked both and the laughter that followed. I'm ruined!

Good job :-)

taxandtithetaxandtitheover 8 years agoAuthor

thanks! that's exactly why i put the bit in with Gertrude as well. as i'm sure everyone is aware, roughly one hundred percent of the people who *aren't* into feet and humiliation have disgusting monster-spider impregnation fetishes instead. i'm working really hard to put something for everyone in each and every chapter of this story, no matter how personally unsettling i find each and every one of you and your dark, terrible needs.

so thanks to all you gnomes and dryads for the fives, and to those of you clicking four instead, i'm sorry, but i can't countenance fur-suit sex. it's against God.

thor_pfthor_pfover 8 years ago
Best fun in a long time!

This series has had me in stitches. Thanks for all the laughs!

And don't worry, we're not after fur-SUIT sex. We already figured that when the princess finally does lose her virginity for real, it will be to Chewbacca!

AEisMeAEisMeover 8 years ago
Repulsed and smiling

Truly you have a twisted mind to come up with the squickiest sex scenes I've ever read. I think in all of them I've uttered "Oh, God. No!" at least once while reading. I'm sure you'll eventually tap into one weird fetish I never knew I had. (Lemme nix the idea of water sprites engaging in water sports right now.) Love love love this series. Hilarious as always. The line about the gnomes lawn ornaments had me laughing aloud. Please continue, and quickly.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
what's wrong here?

Did you squick out your muse so bad she left you?

Nearly a month and no new chapters.

taxandtithetaxandtitheover 8 years agoAuthor

just human life being being human life, i haven't had time for writing. I probably won't for a few more weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
any idea

Any idea when chapter 4 will be out

taxandtithetaxandtitheabout 8 years agoAuthor
chapter 4

submitted. should show up in the next few days. Here is a teaser, a line of dialog from the new chapter:

-<i>Hlarglrgrlrgl!</i>-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous