The Art of Seduction

Story Info
A man falls into the clutches of a sexy siren.
2.5k words
4.66
5.5k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note. This story, inspired by The Art of War by Sun Tzu, is a study in willing enslavement. If you want to read the same story setup from the man's POV, see Nylon Conquest, Chapter Two.

We'll see more of Scarlett in coming stories.

Both parties here are willing, over 21, and they fully consent.

***

I held back in the shadows, watching. I choose to do business in this particular cave for a very good reason - there's lots of deliciously dark corners. Oh and my room is so conveniently up there, right at the top of the stairs.

I size him up.

Remember your Sun Tzu, Scarlett.

To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.

Check.

He's with some boring asshole, probably his boss. But it's getting late and Cinderella's about to finish that drink and go back to his hotel.

Can't let that happen.

He's got virgin written all over him. Oh, he's got a wife all right. Probably a couple of kids. That doesn't count.

Better get his attention. Send over some smoke signals.

I cross my legs with an audible swish. I can feel the garters pulling on my Gio's. That always gives me sexy vibes. My Fully Fashioned seamed stockings are pure nylon. They're absolute heaven. When I cross, they have a voice of their own. Their soft siren call sends little fingers of sound drifting across the room to encircle his cock and muddle his brain.

"Get rid of him. Get rid of him. Get rid of him."

I light a cigarette. Give him a flash of me in the dark - the little spider with the glossy nylons. He glances over, then back to his boss.

I take a puff. The glow of my cigarette.

He looks again.

Got him.

They talk some more. Pretty sure my guy wants his boss to fuck off. Will he risk the man's ire by hanging back? His boss won't like it. We'll see how committed he is. See if he has any balls.

I slip my upper foot behind my calf, working my legs into a pretzel. I do a few Kegels. It's not enough. Briefly I wonder if I can get a finger on my clit, hidden here in the dark recesses of my little haunt.

Forget it. I really need to fuck.

The other guy drains his drink and slams it on the table.

Crunch time.

My guy hangs back. Says he needs another. Says to go on ahead without him.

Ooooh. I'm getting wet.

Sun Tzu: Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

I uncross my legs and stand. I step out of the shadows and slip into the next booth, near him. I know just how to sit so the slit in my dress rides up nicely. I cross towards him. I do it so he sees my garters. I want him to see the welts of my Gio stockings. So he can imagine them squeezing around his face as I sink my velvety pussy into him.

I take a puff of my cigarette and fix a stare on him. He looks back at me. I can see him trying to think of something to say. I consider helping him out, but I don't want to spoil the mystery. I stub out my cigarette, blow out a cloud, and stand. Giving him a long, lingering look, I turn and walk away. I give him a good show; this Chinese silk dress drapes around my gorgeous round ass perfectly. It's cut just right so he can get a good look at the seams on my legs, the definition in my calves. I give him my best walk; I can waggle my ass and swish the Gios like a pro.

So okay, I am a pro.

I don't get this guy. He still hasn't made a move. The wife must be really on his mind. He's going to need a pull. But not too much.

The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.

Check. I bet Sun Tzu learned a lot from his wives.

I decide to stop and turn back towards him. One last invitation. I pucker my glossy lips and kiss the air, right towards him. Briefly I consider a wink.

Too obvious.

Funny.

Funny I worry about being too obvious. But a girl's got to have a strategy.

I turn away and head up the stairs. If he follows, he follows. If he doesn't, well, I've got a date with a bunny.

As I reach the top stair, I hear a creak.

Mr. Rabbit stays in his drawer tonight.

Inside my lair, I turn to face him next to my big, soft, bed. He's closed the door, but he's lost, still undecided. Could this really be his first time? I step up to him, put my lips to his ear, and whisper the price. I feel him stiffen. The first-timers always react. He wasn't ready for that much. They never are.

But no-one has ever left my bedroom saying he didn't get his money's worth either.

I know what he's thinking. Only my regulars know I take Amex. But he's got something better.

I ask him for his business card. The keys to the kingdom.

The smart ones never give you their card.

I plant a juicy kiss on that spot on his neck. He shivers. Give him a feel of my nipples on his chest. Thinking about Mr. Rabbit made them stand out nicely under the silk.

He gives me his card.

Soaking wet.

I have a special clasp on my dress. It gives my unveiling a bit of drama. Release one snap, lower my arms, and it's on the floor. All I've got left is my silk corset, my stockings, and my Louboutins.

I look him up and down. He just stands there. I decide to give him an incentive. The girls are dying to get out anyway. This fucking corset is killing them. I pull the string holding them back.

Release the hounds.

Well, that did the trick. He's never seen a set like these. There's an old saying that more than a handful is wasted.

Consider me bountifully wasteful.

His clothes are suddenly in a pile on the floor. His eyes are frozen on my tits. I'm not a modest person. They are glorious.

I point to the encouragingly large tent in his shorts. The shorts fall.

This is going to be quick.

The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.

It's go time. I step forward and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him back, onto the bed, into his doom. Once I get him there, he's done.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

He lands on top of me. I roll him all the way around so we're buried in the center. He's still on top. I wrap my legs around his body, and my arms around his neck. Still, I don't think he's fully committed, even now.

Doesn't matter. I've got where I want him. He's not getting away.

I put my tongue in his mouth. I can feel his hardness against my tummy.

Pussy's gonna want that.

At last he kisses me back. I tighten my arms around him. I make a few 'mmmmm' sounds to get him going. He's starting to respond. I make a meal out of his face. I kiss him harder, fast, deep. He kisses me back. I can feel a little urgency in his kisses now.

The wife is banished.

He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.

I drop my calves around his ass and pull him up. His cock slides in, nice and slick. I entwine my legs behind him, locking him in.

No escape.

I can feel him reach back to feel my Gio stockings. Good sign.

Ooops. He's just realized that we're fucking. Too late. You're committed, my friend.

Maybe I need that vaginal tuck after all.

Naw. Pussy's gonna make up for that. He has no idea what's coming.

He fumbles around my body for a bit. He really doesn't have a clue.

Here we go.

Pussy begins her assault. First she squeezes him, all around. That got his attention. He tries to thrust, but pussy won't let him. She clamps down on his base.

No escape.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Let me tell you about Pussy. She's got a mind of her own. When she gets hold of a piece of meat, she just goes to town. She's incredible. Unstoppable. A force of nature.

She's got her marching orders. Make this a quick one. She knows what to do.

Up and down his length, Pussy begins her favorite swallowing motion. Her lips try to crawl further into his base. She rolls her contractions along the full length of that soft underside of his shaft. The orgasmic part. Up and down, up and down, Pussy's muscles roil and heave and swallow and squeeze him. I feel his breaths quickening. He kisses me harder. I tighten my arms around his neck, now short quick kisses, all over his face. A lick or two. Then back to his mouth.

I cross my ankles. I grasp opposite elbows with my hands. Locked in.

It's going to be a fun ride.

Pussy's changing it up. She's rolling her muscles all around him now. Up and down his shaft, over and over and over, jerking him, squeezing him, alternately contract and release, contract and release, pussy lips pulling him deeper, deeper, my legs in their unbreakable grip in support of Pussy, working together, a carnal team of orgasmic inception, drawing him deeper, deeper, undulating all around him, roiling, boiling, jerking him. The magic little nodules all along my tunnel walls emerge. Like a second assault wave, they begin to vibrate, every one working independently, in and out, in and out. They're hot, they're wet, they work his meat like a threshing machine, my seething tunnel an orgasmatron, every square inch of his cock under riotous assault.

His mouth tightens. His breathing goes shallow. His kisses turn long. His natural aggression fades. His body begins to stiffen.

End game.

He never had a chance.

Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

I roll him onto his back. Pussy lips hold him fast, keep him deep. I lift my tits into his face. He's smitten with my tits. He's never seen a naked pair like these. Not even close. I decide to smother him, take him for a nice wet trip to fantasyland. Nothing like cumming with a pair of glorious tits in your face.

Pussy continues her magic. My girls close in. I give him a nipple. His mouth closes on it. I swoon.

My left hand slides between us, to my clit. I massage and swirl, my juices lubricating me. I press that special space, timing it. Need to get it just right.

He'll be fine. Pussy knows what she's doing.

Massage, swirl, rub, moist, moist, moist.

Magic fingers.

When I'm close I have this technique I use on myself. Kind of a vibrating press into my clit with two fingers. Only works if I'm really, really wet.

Press, press, press. Zzzzzzzzz.

His body goes rigid. My fingers pick up the pace. Swirl, massage, slide, rub.

Timing looks good. Oh yes, looking so good.

His breathing gets ragged. Massage, swirl, rub, rub, rub, rub, rub. Presssssssssssss...

...Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go.

He cums.

I cum.

I keep my hand exactly where I need it. Massage, swirl, push, rub. Pressssssssssss.

Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Pussy keeps going. Roil, massage, jerk, swallow, swallow, swallow, swallow. Finishing him.

He sucks my nipple harder, harder.

Oooooooooo.

I finish the job on his softening sex with my legs and hips. Out in, out in, out in, out in, squeeeeeeeeeze. Milking him dry. Milking him, milking him. Squeeze out every last drop.

I'm still cumming. Fingers still pressing, keeping it going. I kiss him. A thousand wet little kisses. My moisture joins with his. I tell him he's 'Oh so skilled. It's never been like this.' He breaks off my kisses and returns to my breasts. Lighter now, not so desperate.

He thinks he got me off. He probably thinks a girl can cum with just cock. He should ask his wife about that.

If the mind is willing, the flesh could go on and on without many things.

Is he willing?

Coming down at last, I pull back and look into his eyes. I float back to his ear. Would he like to stay the night?

I'm still holding him inside me. Pussy's not letting him go, not yet.

I tell him now that he's cum once, I can really go to work on him. All night. Draw it out. I promise him a wild night of the most incredible sex he's never even dreamed of. I tell him Pussy is just getting started, she's got lots more tricks. Muscles he hasn't felt yet. I tell him we're just getting warmed up. There's so much more to explore.

That got his attention. He nods weakly.

I press my sticky lips to his ear, kiss it softly, and whisper the price. He gasps.

I ask him: How shall we spend the time, while he regains his strength? He's already had the fuck of his life, would he like to make it legendary? Mind blowing? Life altering?

He nods.

Does he love my Pussy? Does he want to motivate me? Would he like to learn how to pleasure his wife, pleasure her until she purrrrrrs like a kitten? Like a happy, horny, eager slut? Until she says yes to his cock in her mouth? Until she begs to suck him off?

His eyes widen. He's thinking. I think finally he's starting to get it.

Pussy gives him a series of little squeezes, alternating along the full length of his shaft. Then, a little twist.

He nods vigorously.

I save that for final negotiations. The twist always does it.

Pussy releases him. I crawl up his body and settle her into his face. I guide him, my Gio stockings embracing his head. I grasp the back of his head, pull him into me, show him what a girl needs.

When his tongue begins to lick, I reach into the drawer and withdraw a large, blue pill. You're going to need it, I whisper. You are soooo going to need it.

He crunches it in his teeth. It get it. Works faster that way.

It's going to be a long, long night, Scarlett.

Know the enemy and know yourself in a hundred battles you will never be in peril

The image of his business card is burned into my brain.

I love my job.