The Art of the Kneel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I see now." It was almost a whisper from Eric's lips.

"Oh? What do you see, sweetheart?" The few seconds before a man's defeat were more delicious than anything Evie had ever tasted. Sweeter than any ambrosia, if only she could bottle it up somehow.

"I see you. I see the truth of male inferiority. I see the Matriarchy's victory. I want the Matriarchy's victory."

"Give everything to us, sweetie."

"Yes. Jesus, Yes!! Give in to your big swaying tits, Evie. Everything for you! Everything for women, the superior sex! Leave me with nothing! Fucking take it all! Take everything from me, Evie! From all men!" His hips lifted off the chair, dick straining one last time up into Evie's milking digits.

"That's the plan, you fucking moron. Now blow it all out for me and these 'big swaying tits.'" Eric's cock began fountaining his defeated load. "Theeeeere we go, another idiot firehose for the Matriarchy." The first rope arched through the air, overshooting his desk by several feet; a fine tribute for the big wobbling tits to which he was unloading.

"Spray it all out, dumbass. Men are inferior to women. Jizz yourself stupid for me. Jizz yourself docile for the Matriarchy." A deep, animalistic grunt accompanied each expulsion. Eric's back arched as he tried to hump and squeeze his entire body through Evie's pistoning hand. Torrents of hot jism rocketed out in sloppy ropes in front of him. Her now cum-slickened hands continued to pump. The virtual Evie continued to gyrate, heedless that she had already completed the subjugation of her target. After a couple minutes the orgasm showed the first signs of subsiding. Using the schlong as a paintbrush, Evie had turned the floor and desk in front of Eric into a Jackson Pollock painting.

When her hand coaxed out the last drop and rode out the final throb from his conquered meat, Eric relaxed back into his chair. He could move his limbs again. The Arc Key must have recognized his enslavement during his orgasm and flagged him as a non-threat. Now, though, his stagnation wasn't caused by some kind of neural block, but from obedience. "Good boy. I enjoyed domesticating you. During our time together, I suspect I'll be milking several more of those out of you. Now relax, listen to my words, and obey. In five day's time, you, the board, and Mr Posetto, will be sent to Sandra. She and her team are the Matriarchy's premier asset-relocators. It is not a trivial thing to divest morons like you of a fifty seven billion dollar company, but Sandra is the best in the biz.

But for now and the next several hours I'll be pumping information into and out of you. Pumping in what your new purpose is and how you can begin your service to the Matriarchy. Pumping out everything you know about SoftTech's board of directors. As well as knowledge of any roadblocks we might encounter along the way to alleviating you dick-for-brains imbeciles of your company. Virtual me will be dancing for you, and real me will be jacking you the entire time. Until I stop, feel free to blow a load to me whenever you feel the need. You are to remain silent unless given a command or asked a direct question. Say 'Yes Evie' and then we will begin."

"Yes Evie."

The massive cock strained against her palm, and she idly wondered if it was an aftershock from the first orgasm, or the beginnings of the next one. It didn't matter either way. She checked to make sure the Arc Key's voice recording was active and then began her interview.

12