The Art of War Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through her monologue, Izzy kept slight but relentless pressure on the finger inserted in her sister's pussy, but now she started sliding it gently, slowly, back and forth, frigging her gently, not enough to spook her, but plenty enough to keep her focused. Izzy leaned closer so she was almost lip to lip with her big sister.

"I'm going to show you how to have some proper fun; you did it your way with Ollie, and it was a good way, but now it's time to learn Big Fun the Izzy Bartlett way; I'm going to show you what happens when hotness like yours meets horny like mine, sister dearest; hold on to your knickers, it's gonna be a cracker!"

Carol watched, wide-eyed, as Izzy slid off her, the kiss on her nipple she planted as she moved away making the older woman shudder at the quick thrill that zipped through her, and even as she wondered what the younger girl was going to do next, she got her answer, as Izzy grabbed her ankles, and in one powerful, surging heave, slid her down the bed even as she pushed her legs right over so her crotch was pointed almost directly at the ceiling.

"What? No! Please...!" choked Carol, her protests dying in her throat as Izzy smiled slowly, wickedly, before dipping her head down to lick her older sister with the flat of her tongue from the still sensitive crinkle of her anus to the very apex of her swollen pussy. It was a long, slow, deliberate lick, meant to torture, tease, tantalise, and thrill, and Carol groaned with the pleasure of being teased like that. She realised her little sister was in charge of her now, and she would make her feel as little or as much pleasure as she felt like giving, but, with a shock, Carol suddenly realised didn't care; this was all so new, so good, this new Izzy was so teasingly desirable, that all bets were off, and now it was time for fun.

Izzy sensed the change in her sister's attitude, and smiled to herself as she once more licked Carol's mound, this time pushing her tongue between the folds of her sister's swollen labia, drawing a whistling gasp from the older woman as the wriggling, invading tongue-tip probed and teased inside her. Izzy decided that her sister was having entirely too much fun, and she wanted some, so without a word, she scooted around and threw her leg over Carol's prone body, pushing her own pink, sopping little pussy into her sister's face even as her head once more dived between her soft thighs.

"Wha..." Carol managed to murmur in surprise, before Izzy's damply fragrant labia squished against her lips, and Izzy gasped softly.

"Fair's fair, sister dear, I do yours, and you do mine; quid pro quo, sis, so lick away; it's about time you learned something useful!"

With that, Izzy wriggled and jammed her juicy gash once more against Carol's mouth, sighing happily when she felt the older woman take a tentative lick, followed by a slightly more positive one, then another. Izzy grinned secretly and wriggled some more, enjoying the feel of her sister's tongue and lips pleasuring her private parts.

"Gotcha!" thought Izzy happily, "I always wondered if she'd lezz-out one day; now I know!" before once more getting down to the serious business of 'dining at the Y'...

*

Ollie watched in agonised arousal as the two beautiful women in his life sported and played with each other; the soft, liquid sounds of their enjoyment and the scent of their arousal filled the room, assailing his senses and filling him with need for both of them. As he watched them lick and suck each other, all he could think of was how much he wanted to ram his cock into his sister, either one, it didn't matter, while burying his face in the other's crotch. It was a wanker's dream visual; two gorgeous, naked, almost identical women plating each other, both gagging for a fucking good shagging, with the added benefit that all he had to do was walk over there and climb on, secure in the knowledge that neither would turn him away.

As he watched, his cock once more stiffened to almost epic proportions, while his balls began chiming like Sunday morning in Dublin, demanding he get on with it; after the way he'd been pulled away last time, they needed a spot of immediate manual handling followed by some serious deflating before they exploded at the spectacle unfolding before him. Without any thought on his part, his hand found his cock and began fisting it as he watched his two sisters eat each other, oblivious to his presence.

Carol caught sight of him first, her eyes narrowing as her lips curved into a smile against Izzy's puffed-up labia. She rolled her eyes even as she used her thumbs to open Izzy's labia even wider. Ollie, not at all slow on the uptake, cat-footed across the room to stand next to Carol, with Izzy, facing away as she was, still oblivious to his presence. Carol nodded, gasping out "Now, just there!"

Izzy muttered "So you like it there, do you?", thinking Carol was talking to her, before groaning aloud as Ollie straddled his older sister's head and speared his raging cock into his younger sister's tight, juicy pussy in one long thrust.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" gabbled Izzy as Ollie bottomed-out in her, followed by Ollie's own groan as Carol tea-bagged him, seeing as his balls were hanging so invitingly close to her mouth.

Izzy tried to keep a rhythm going as she sucked and licked Carol's succulent pussy, while Ollie hammered away at her own snatch, all three of them writhing and humping together in a tangle of limbs, heaving bodies, and gasping, breathy sighs and moans as their individual climaxes neared.

None of them could keep-up the pace they'd set themselves; Carol was teetering on the edge with the licking, and humming, and heavy breathing Izzy was subjecting her aching pussy to, while Izzy was likewise almost there, the feel of Ollie's thick cock battering into her womb almost driving her insane with arousal, and Ollie, well, his cock and balls had never had it so good, with Izzy's tight tunnel squeezing and rippling him while Carol sucked and licked his balls, driving him to a heightened state of hot arousal, until:

"Oooohhh FUUUCCCKKK!!" screeched Izzy as the dam burst, her gushing pussy coating Carol's face and chin with her sweet juices as she came like a thunderbolt. Carol groaned in response, her lips tightening around Ollie's balls as orgasm ripped through her, set off by Izzy's climax. Ollie tensed, every tendon taut as a bowstring as his eyesight blanked-out and his ears popped with the intensity of his climax. His cock stiffened and lurched like a live thing inside Izzy with the double stimulus of her tight pussy rippling and squeezing his cock, and Carol's oral massaging of his balls. Izzy screamed again as the wave of orgasm crested inside her once more, triggered by the pulsing of Ollie's cock as he blasted spurt after spurt deep into her while her rippling pussy milked him relentlessly, orgasm building and cresting repeatedly inside her.

Carol watched in awe as Ollie's fat cock throbbed right above her lips, the contractions of Izzy's labia matching the muscular pulsations as her baby sister milked her baby brother of every last drop of spunk. Ollie stood stock-still above her, his tanned skin sheened with sweat, while she stared up at him, comparing his toned, masculine physique to a bronze statue of a Greek hero, while pride, and love, and deep, deep awe that her little brother was such a perfectly-built male specimen warred inside her; no wonder Izzy had tipped-over without even a token fight when he'd put the move on her!

*

Izzy woke muzzily aware that someone had their arm around her, a large, warm, hand cupping her breast, and what felt like an epic morning wood nestled snugly in the crack of her bottom. As she came awake, the night's events flooded back, memory wakening to the remembered feel of Ollie jamming his fat cock further inside her than any man had ever gone before, the mind-numbing ecstasy of the gigantic, prolonged orgasm he'd induced in her, and the warm, loving possessiveness of his embrace.

She smiled sleepily at the memory of his whispered words of love and commitment before turning his attentions to Carol, kissing and nibbling both of them until they'd fallen asleep in each others' arms. Her lips curved in a happy grin as she replayed his tender, powerful lovemaking, reminding herself that she was going to need some more very soon.

Just then, Ollie stirred, the change in his breathing telling her he was awake,.

"Hi Skanky!" he murmured, kissing her lightly on the back of her neck even as his thumb gently flicked her nipple, before gasping as she tensed and clenched her buttocks around his solidly erect cock, squeezing him between the soft, plush cheeks like a velvet vice.

"Jeez, don't do that, after last night my cock feels like it's been sandblasted, go easy, please!" he groaned.

Izzy smiled again, before schooling her voice into an almost stern, demanding tone.

"If you call me 'skanky' again I'm going to yank it off, got it? And by the way, Ollie Dearest, it's Saturday, I have nowhere to go, and nothing to do, so I expect at least as much time and attention you gave mu...I mean Carol last night. Fair's fair, Olliekins; you owe me, and don't you try and get out of it! And while we're on the subject, I think Carol's going to be looking for more of that sweet, sweet loving too, so better eat your Shreddies, it's gonna be a long weekend!"

Ollie winced internally; what kind of monster had he created here? The thought of two red-hot sexpots like Carol and Izzy making endless, alternating demands on his time and stamina was almost too much to contemplate; for a fleeting second, the admittedly hot and steamy prospect of endlessly boning two hot-babes warred with the idea of a life of solitude and celibacy somewhere in the Outer Hebrides, practising the ancient Highland art of Groin-Clenching, and communing with the occasional passing haddock...

At that, he realised they were alone; Carol wasn't there, but then, as if the thought had summoned her, she opened the bedroom door and sashayed into the room, her hair pinned-up high on her head and her shoulders beaded with water droplets, with only a brief towel wrapped around her to give the illusion of modesty. Ollie felt his already erect penis twitch at the sight of his older sister's lush body as she nonchalantly dropped one end the towel, something Izzy noticed immediately, if the sudden jab of her elbow in his solar plexus was anything to go by.

Carol grinned at the by-play as she patted her damp shoulders dry and smoothed the bed-covers before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Ollie, I think you and Izzy have a few things you need to get straight," she began, "Last night was fun and all, but the two of you need to work out a few things, so I'm going to leave you to it. I need to pick up a few things at the supermarket later and I need you to help me with lunch, so come down when you're done, but don't be all day about it. I'm going for a walk down to the newsagent, that idiot paperboy delivered the wrong papers again so I'm going to have a word with them. See you later, poppets."

Ollie watched her slip into a pair of sheer panties, skin-tight black yoga pants, and a matching sports top with naked lust oozing from every pore, while Izzy watched him with an amused glint in her eye, noting the focus of his attention and plotting how to pay him back for it. When Carol finally slipped on a pair of flats and bobbed, wiggled and undulated out of the room, Izzy turned to face Ollie and pressed herself against him, gasping softly as his distended erection scraped against her slit, sending a quick 'zing!' of pleasure through her.

"OK cock-boy, now that Carol the Hottie's gone bye-bye, time to play; you owe me boy, now you get to pay me, and this better be good, or I'm telling Moxie you fancy him..."

Ollie grinned at her threat as he slid his hands around her waist and cupped her bottom, absently squeezing and playing with the taut cheeks as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"Isobel, Izzy, my sweet, sexy, tarty little Izzy-Wizzy, if you do that I'll have to show everyone those pictures of you I downloaded from Psycho Tommy's phone, and you don't want that, do you, honey-bun?"

Izzy tried to punch him in the chest, but then somehow she was kissing him instead, and he was kissing her back, and now she was once more feeling something new, something that had never been a large part of her previous relationships: gentleness. Ollie was a big, powerful young man, but his kiss was gentle, tender, and considerate, something she'd never experienced before, but had always subconsciously yearned for. An emptiness inside her she'd never realised she'd carried around her entire life filled up with love and longing as Ollie finally touched her where no-one had ever reached before, and claimed her for his own.

Izzy melted against her big brother, drowning in his kiss, gently grinding herself against him even as his fat rod rubbed against her dampening slit, sending sharp little electric thrills shooting through her with every gentle thrust of his hips against her.

"Oooohhhh God, Ollie, that feels good, don't stop!" she quavered when they surfaced to take a breath, so he obliged, his own head lost in the sheer enjoyment of holding, kneading, and gently squeezing Izzy's deliciously firm bottom while his need for the slender, beautiful girl pressed so nakedly against him spun and surged through him.

"Oh my God, am I in love with her?" he asked himself, wonder mixed with equal parts lust and longing for her, and when her lips once more pressed against his, and her tongue slipped between his parted lips to fence and tangle with his own, his head answered him back; yes, he was in love with her, and he could feel her feeling the same way too.

This was what Carol had meant, this was what she'd left them to discover in each other, and when she came back, he was going to pull her into this new closeness, because he realised he loved her as much as he loved Izzy; for him, now and forever, the two most perfect women in the world were his big sister and his baby sister, and they really were the loves of his life.

As he kissed Izzy with care and intent, his hands slid up and down her satin flanks, squeezing and fondling her gorgeous backside, pulling the cheeks of her peach-bottom apart just to hear the whispered gasp as he stretched her pink doorway open. Izzy in turn wondered if he was thinking about maybe sliding that big cock of his in there, and, to her surprise, found the idea both appealing and almost unbearably sexy; she'd done anal before, with nondescript lovers who'd gotten off, then gotten off, and she remembered it as a not particularly memorable experience; now, however, with someone as considerate as Ollie, if he was indeed thinking of going there, with that big, fat donger of his, it promised to be something else altogether, a truly next-level experience, and she thrilled with arousal at the idea.

Ollie broke their clinch and sat upright, pulling Izzy to kneel astride him, her hot, moist little pussy suddenly rubbing and scraping against his urgently erect cock. Izzy gasped as she pressed against the stone-hard flesh, then grinned wickedly as she wrapped her arms around Ollie's neck and pulled herself closer to him so she could torture him by rubbing herself along his length even as she kissed him passionately.

Ollie kissed her back just as fervently, his hips making small, thrusting motions as he felt what she was doing, rubbing himself against her even as she did the same to him. As they kissed and ground together, his hands slid around her flanks to squeeze, lift, and separate her delectable cheeks so his finger could gently probe her taut, tense little back-door, making her gasp and grind against him even more deliberately.

Ollie slid his finger into her damp pussy, drawing a gasp from her, before withdrawing and once more probing her anus with his wetted finger, then slowly, gently, sliding it into her, enjoying the catch in her breath as he invaded her last secret place.

"Are you going to stick your dick in my bum or just play stink-finger with it?" she grinned, nipping the end of his nose with a tiny, gentle little kitten bite, barely scraping him with her teeth.

Ollie grinned at her choice of words.

"You're a very dirty young woman, did you know that, Izzy Bartlett? I may have to spank you to teach you some manners..." he husked sexily in her ear, making her giggle and grind once more against him.

"If you spank me, will you kiss it better afterwards?" she retorted, whispering just as sexily in his ear, putting him off his guard before shoving her wet tongue tip into his ear, making him hoot as gooseflesh erupted like cold fire all over his body.

Izzy giggled as Ollie spun her around so she was face down across his lap and held her down with his arm across her back.

"Oh Ollie, you're so big and masterful, you are, oh you are! You men, you're such beasts, but you're so manly, Ollie, and such a big thingy, too, Oh, what shall I do, what shall I do?" she simpered, taunting him, while Ollie stared, transfixed by the sight of her perfect bottom flexing and jiggling as she wriggled so invitingly.

"I said, 'you're so big and masterful...?' she hinted, and gave a soft, happy squeal as the flat of his hand smacked lightly against her gorgeous rump, making the flesh quiver tantalisingly. The pink imprint of his hand stood out against the firm, porcelain flesh, and so he did it again, this time on the other cheek, while Izzy writhed and pretend-struggled, her taut buttocks dancing and quivering in a way guaranteed to make any red-blooded male beat his chest, howl like tarzan, and bore in for the kill...

Ollie smacked her again, and again, not stinging or painful smacks, really just pats so he could watch her marvellous backside bounce, twitch and quiver, while Izzy giggled and gurgled in amusement, well aware of the rock-hard cock pressing firmly into her soft belly as she deliberately wriggled and undulated against him.

Ollie stopped pretending to spank his hot little sister because certain parts of him needed to do a lot more than play grab-ass, and Izzy was moaning more than giggling now, further advancing the 'time to fuck' clock. Now, with each smack his hand lingered, and squeezed, and fondled, and Izzy pushed back harder and higher against him, her delicious derriere wriggling and jiggling even more as she showed him what she wanted, while the sweet musk of her excitement slowly filled his head, inflaming his need even further.

With a sudden heave Ollie swept Izzy upright to once more straddle him, his surging cock again trapped between them, and the damp heat of her swollen pussy rubbed against him as he kissed her once more. Izzy kissed him back just as urgently, her need now almost overwhelming, so she broke their kiss to raise herself up, and, after a second of fumbling, aimed his thick cock at her labia, and slowly, carefully, sank down, taking his whole length into her with a long, fluttering sigh as once more he stretched her around himself, stimulating parts of her none of her previous lovers had ever managed to reach.

Ollie was transported by the sight of his beautiful sister as she fucked him; her lips swollen and parted, a bee-stung, perfect rosebud aching to be kissed and tasted, her beautiful eyes shut tight as she ground herself on him, her delicately pretty, sooty lashes outlined perfectly as they lay on her flawless cheeks, her long, elegant neck, and most of all, her beautiful face, the absolute picture of innocent, ecstatic pleasure, flushed with sexual urgency as she slowly but surely climbed to the heights.

Izzy was in a world of her own; this was the third time that big cock had been inside her, but it still felt like a gift to be savoured as she posted on top of her brother. Her orgasm was bubbling inside her, every thrust down onto that column of flesh embedded inside her brought it closer, closer, until, just as she thought the suspense would kill her, Ollie rammed his finger deep into her anus even as he thrust his hips to meet hers, jamming himself deep inside her.