The Art of War Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy growled wordlessly in deep, deep release as her orgasm crashed through her, a thunderclap burst of white hot light rattling her teeth with its intensity. She clung to Ollie like a shipwrecked sailor clings to a spar as wave after wave of hot delight crashed through her, blanking her senses with their raw power; truly, she'd never come like that before, and a small part of her mind wondered at the fact it was her brother who could make it happen, but Izzy didn't care. The delight surfing through and through her was extraordinary, addictive, and she was going to want more, as often as possible, if it was going to be like this, and somehow she knew, with Ollie, it always would be.

Ollie slumped back on the bed, taking Izzy with him, to lie quietly with her atop him, her pounding heart finally calming, with his hands still clenched possessively around her delectable bottom, and his big cock still buried deep inside her. Izzy finally thought to stir, and poke him in the side.

"Ollie?"

"Yeah, 'sup?" mumbled Ollie, his mind wandering far and wide as he unconsciously kneaded and gently fondled Izzy's succulent bottom.

"What about you, Ollie? I mean, don't you want to...?" murmured Izzy, concerned that so far it had all been for her, and it has to be said, it was a new sensation for her; suddenly she needed to know that she'd given as much pleasure as she'd received.

"Mmm, want to what?" asked Ollie absently, his mind still fully occupied with the two handfuls of deliciousness he was currently fondling. Izzy grinned at his lack of connection, although, given his present preoccupation, she could hazard a pretty good guess what he was thinking about. She gently scratched her fingernail along the underside of his scrotum, and smiled innocently when he started and looked into her eyes.

"I dunno, I was thinking maybe there was somewhere special you wanted to maybe, you know, sort of stick this thing in? I'm open to suggestions...stud..."

Ollie looked puzzled, so Izzy decided to lead him by the nose, because he was obviously too fascinated with her satiny bottom to think straight.

"Ollie, you do know you can do anything you like, yes? I mean, there's a few things you can do right now, you know what they are, take your pick, but I think I should let you know, mum...I mean Carol, she's not the only one around here who likes a little bit of...you know, alternative? Join the dots, Ollie-boy, I'm giving you a free-pass..."

Ollie's face went from preoccupied to puzzled to horny in 3 seconds flat as Izzy's words sank in, and his pumpkin grin threatened to split his face in two as his hands tightened on her buttocks, while his rigid cock seemed to pulse inside her.

"Are you sure about this, Izzy?" he breathed, asking her permission while his big hands pulled her cheeks apart, making her gasp and giggle as her anus was stretched open. Izzy grinned and nodded, then gasped again as his finger rubbed along the damp slit of her labia and then slid into her tightest hole.

"Fuck me properly, Ollie," she whispered, grinding her damp slit against his stone-hard cock. Ollie responded by hitching her even higher against him, kissing her madly as she ground and rubbed against him. At the same time, his intruding finger, followed by another, stretched and plundered her tight little treasure-hole.

"Do it now, Ollie, shove this in me, I want you to fuck my arse like you did Carol's, I want you to shove this thing in me and stretch me wide and fill me up with spunk, you hear me, Ollie?" she moaned and growled and whimpered as Ollie sexed her up all over again.

In reply, Ollie rammed his engorged cock even harder into her sopping pussy. Izzy gasped, her eyes round as saucers, and her mouth a sweet 'O' of shock at the sudden powerful thrust , all her nerve ending standing up and shrieking as her brother's swollen, fatly engorged cock ploughed into her.

"Christ, that feels good..." she murmured as she wriggled and ground herself onto him, as if she was trying to get him even deeper into her, while Ollie's hands once more played with and fondled her flexing buttocks, discovering all over again just how taut and springy her bottom was.

"Lube...lube me...Ollie...do it..." chanted Izzy, his hands and questing fingers driving her almost past the point of distraction, and when he once more slid his fingers, slick with her juices, into her tight anus, she gave a long, lustful groan.

"Yes, like that...more...oh yesss, yess!" she gasped, to smile triumphantly as Ollie's cock slid out of her soaking pussy, enabling her to take hold of him and position him against the slick, creased little pucker of her anus.

Ollie held her hips as he slowly pushed forward, watching Izzy's brow crease with the effort of fitting his thick girth into such a small, tight space, but when he paused, contemplating pulling out rather than cause her more pain, her eyelids flew up, and he saw a spark of real anger kindling in the depths of her liquid brown eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare!" she gritted, "You just keep going, pal, I'll worry about me; I just want this thing inside me, you got that?"

Ollie bowed to the inevitable, and so kept up the pressure, gentle but unrelenting, because that's what she wanted, feeling his cock slowly sliding into her velvety depths. Izzy was gasping like a marathon runner, her breath hot against his throat as she buried her face in the hollow of his neck, until, with a last sighing groan, he was fully inside her. Ollie held her close, nuzzling the top of her head and feeling her breathing ramp down as she got used to the fat rod buried all the way inside her. When he looked into her eyes, she looked back up at him, and grinned, flexing her anus and making him gasp with the sudden constriction as she pushed herself up to look down at him.

"Whooo, thank Christ for that!" she breathed, "I thought it was gonna push my kidneys out my ears! What possessed you to grow such a big dick? I'll tell you one thing; that silly bitch Shulagh Devlin doesn't know what the fuck she's missing out on; still, her loss, my gain..."

Ollie grinned up at her, and Izzy smiled back, feeling a sudden, warming rush of love for him, nothing at all to do with the fact he was her brother, and with no lust attached; it was love, pure and simple, and that's when she finally knew she truly was in love with Ollie, her brother and lover.

"What...?" asked Ollie, aware something had just happened, while Izzy continued to gaze down at him, her smile unchanging, but now there was something about it...

Izzy snapped out of her rapt examination of his features and dipped down to kiss him just once, a peck on the lips.

"Ollie, if I ask you something, will you give me a straight answer?" she whispered. Ollie heard the tone, even in her hushed voice, and knew she was being serious.

"Yes, of course I will, anything for you, Iz, you know that..." he replied just as seriously.

"Ollie, do you...love me? Think about it, you know what I'm asking, it's just you and me here, so please tell me the truth: do you love me?"

Of course Ollie loved his sister, but he knew right away that was not what she meant; he knew what she meant, because it was the question he was waiting to ask her himself, so he left off squeezing and fondling her to cup her sweet face and look directly into her eyes.

"Iz, I know you're my sister, and I know it's all kinds of wrong, it's illegal, even, but I can't lie to you about this. I do love you, and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you; I want you, I want to keep you, and I'll never be able to let you go. There, now you know; you asked and I told you, and whatever happens next, no matter where it goes, at least you'll always know, and I'll always know I told you how I feel, even if I never, ever get to tell you it ever again."

Izzy smiled a long, slow happy smile even as a tear sparkled and trembled on her eyelashes.

"Good, because that's what I was going to say, but you beat me to the punch, Ollie-baby!" she grinned, more tears gathering to run in silver streaks down her perfect cheek to drip from her chin on and onto his chest.

Ollie gathered her closer, to kiss her softly, gently, lovingly, their tongues tangling, twirling, and fencing as they kissed properly for the first time, both of them finally admitting who and what they were to each other. As they kissed, connected as they still were, Ollie rolled over so Izzy was under him, his thick penis still embedded in her stretched-tight anus, and as he began pumping into her, so her legs folded around the small of his back, holding her to him as he fucked her in such a raw, taboo way.

Orgasm chased orgasm through Izzy's body as Ollie's own brand of lovemaking did things to her no previous lover had ever managed, the feel of him battering into her, his smooth, hard, muscular body pinning her down, while his insistent lips demanded nothing but her kiss in return, and so she gave him back stroke for stroke, humping and hunching herself against him as he powered relentlessly into her, until:

"Ooohh GoooOOODDD!" shrieked Izzy as the great-granddaddy of orgasms blasted through her, blinding and deafening her with its power, while she shook and trembled like a leaf in an autumn gale. Her anus clamped down around Ollie's surging cock, triggering his own climax. Ollie gasped as his cock swelled and jammed inside her, while Izzy screamed once more at the unbearable pleasure. Ollie in turn gave a coughing roar as what felt like an entire lifetime supply of spunk blasted into her, filling her crevice again and again, as wad after wad of spunk barrelled into her deepest depths, filling her with his hot tribute.

Ollie slumped down like a dead man, wrung out and completely spent, retaining only enough wit to fall sideways and take Izzy with him; if he'd slumped down on her he might injure her, and even in his blurred and muzzy state he would never do anything to hurt her, not now that she and he had finally admitted to each other what they were really feeling.

Izzy lay in Ollie's arms, barely semi-conscious, aware only of Ollie's arms around her and that big thing still pulsing deep inside her anus. As her head cleared, and the trills and last thrilling echoes of her gigantic orgasm faded, she scoured Ollie's face for any trace of anger, dismay, distaste, anything that might indicate he might be regretting what they'd just done, but as his eyes cleared and focussed on her, all she could see was warmth, need, love of her as his woman, not his sister, and a fierce and heart-warming protectiveness. Her heart sang at that; Ollie really did want her, she could see it in his eyes, feel it in the way he held her, and now her life was finally where it should have been all along; in love with a good man, and happy at last.

"Penny for your thoughts, Izzy-Wizzy!" murmured Ollie, and Izzy smiled at the childhood nickname even as his eyes swept happily up and down her nakedness, and his hands once more fondled and caressed her. Izzy kissed his chest and winked up at him.

"First off, I was thinking I need to get this big dick out of my bottom, then I want a shower, and you should have one too, then maybe some snacks, and after that, I plan on being naked a lot, so it's up to you and that big fat thingy of yours what happens after. Any better ideas...stud?"

Ollie winked back and slowly slid his still-engorged cock out of Izzy, while she gasped and shuddered as mini-orgasms once again chased and curled through her at the sensation, then he was out of her, and Izzy immediately clapped her hand behind her as the huge quantity of spunk he'd pumped into her began trickling out again.

"OOhh Yukk, you dirty..." she giggled, hopping out of bed and making a beeline for the en-suite shower. "Open a window, Ollie, it reeks in here!" she called as she turned the shower on. Ollie complied, then regretfully headed for the family bathroom; the en-suite was too small for two, which was a shame, because he had a couple of ideas he'd have liked to try out ...

Dénouement:

Showered, dried-off, and feeling the need for breakfast, Ollie laid the table and tore open a couple of packets of mixed salad leaves, sliced some tomatoes and cucumber, opened a pack of cold cuts, and grabbed a carton of sliced pineapple, a tub of clotted cream, and a jar of strawberry conserve from the fridge while Izzy toasted muffins, scrambled some eggs, and waited for the coffee to brew. While they ate, they discussed what had happened, and how they were going forward with it. Ollie was of the opinion that they keep going as before, so no-one could see the change in them.

"If we start acting all 'lovey-dovey', someone's going to twig, and then the shit really will hit the fan," he stated, "Let's just sit tight, wait for this trust thing to come about, mature, whatever, then sell-up, stash the cash, and just piss off, you, Carol, and me, because I love her too, as much as I love you, and in the same way, to somewhere they don't know us and don't give a shit. How does that sound, Izzy?"

Izzy looked at him darkly.

"You mean for the next eighteen months we get to watch the local scrubbers pawing at you and make like we don't care? I don't know if I can do that, Ollie, and I don't think Carol can, either; after all we said and did, I don't know if I can play-act enough to look all nonchalant while Bridey Devlin's crew of über-sluts and slappers make cow-eyes at you and try rubbing themselves up and down you like a bunch of alley-cats; you know me, and Carol's probably going to feel the same way; at some point we're going to just say 'enough's enough' and go fucking postal on 'em!"

Ollie looked carefully at her, and realised what she was saying was true. He thought for a moment, then grinned, making Izzy shoot an eyebrow.

"OK, this is what we do; I'm now officially celibate; I'm in training for a big overseas tournament end of next year, i.e. your birthday, and I can't afford the distraction of girls, so they're all to stay away from me; out on the street I'll be a monk, in here we can be a tribe of fuck-monkeys, and no-one gets to know; does that work for you?"

Izzy grinned at his solution, and then slipped the slim Claddagh ring she always wore off her right hand ring finger and slid it onto Ollie's right hand pinky, with the heart pointing at him.

"There, now you have a 'Promise' ring to show anyone who asks why you're off the girls, and note how the heart faces you? That means you're taken, so they can all piss off!"

They ate their brunch happily, lingering over their meal and occasionally raiding the fridge for more delicacies. Over an hour after they'd first sat down, they finally started clearing up, when Ollie suddenly looked up at Izzy.

"Iz, where's Carol?"

Izzy paused in stacking the dishwasher.

"She went to the newsagent to complain about the papers...wait; Ollie, that was hours ago...where the hell is she?"

Ollie picked up his phone and called her. Far off in the distance they could hear 'Für Elise', Carol's ringtone, a tune that had always irritated the hell out of both of them. Her phone went to VM, so Ollie called again, and once again they heard it in the distance. Ollie, by now just a little worried, walked through the house, listening to the sound of Carol's ringtone. Izzy trailed after him, a bad feeling forming in the pit of her stomach.

"Ollie, it's coming from outside," noted Izzy, and when they opened the front door, the ringtone became loud and clear. Ollie ran down the path, and there, in the shrubbery near the front gate, they found Carol's phone, the front screen was cracked but it was still functional, and one of the flat shoes they'd seen her put on when she got dressed that morning was lying beside the path.

"Ollie...?" murmured Izzy, holding up the shoe, her forehead creased with worry, while Ollie racked his brains, trying to remember when Carol had left the house.

"Ollie, when she came in this morning, I saw the clock on the dresser; it said just after nine o'clock; Ollie, it's nearly two, she's been gone five hours, where is she, why is her 'phone here, what's happened to her? Ollie, DO something!"

Ollie hugged her while he tried to think.

"Look, you go to the newsagent, ask them if they saw Carol, I'll take a run down to the supermarket, she said she had to pick up some stuff, maybe they saw her, or know where she went...'

Even as he was speaking, he was already loping down to the supermarket a couple of hundred yards away, a quick glance over his shoulder confirming was Izzy headed in the opposite direction, to the newsagent on the corner.

The people at the supermarket knew Carol well, and they hadn't seen her in several days. Ollie was beginning to panic now; Carol had been gone for hours, something had happened to her, the damaged 'phone and single discarded shoe were mute evidence of that, but still he ran back home, because if she could reach them, it would be there. He saw Izzy in the distance hurrying back from the newsagent, but even as he raised his arm to wave and attract her attention, a black Dodge Caravan screeched up alongside her, and two men leaped out and grabbed her. Ollie was shouting at the top of his voice, yelling himself hoarse even as he tried to reach her, watching her struggling, then going limp as one of the men punched her and they both dumped her into the minivan, which roared off with a screech of tyres.

Ollie stood stock still, his chest heaving from his exertions, while his mind raced; what had just happened, who the fuck had taken Izzy, and why, and had the same people grabbed Carol? What was going on here? Police, time to call the law, this was kidnapping and his mind kept repeating something he'd seen on a TV cop show; 48 hours, 48 hours, 48 hours; the first 48, that was the critical time, after that they'd be looking for bodies; he had to get them back inside the 48, or he'd never see them alive again.

Just then his 'phone rang. Ollie snatched it out, hoping it was one of the girls, but the number was withheld.

"H...hello?" he asked and a vaguely familiar voice replied.

"Hello Ollie-boy, I guess right now you're standing around looking stupid while your tiny little mind is wondering about your mother and that slutty little sister of yours? Well, let me put your mind at ease; we have them, both of them, they're safe, for now, but they're not going anywhere until I get what I want, and don't bother threatening or blustering, because there's fuck all you can do about it. Are you listening, Ollie-boy? I suggest you prick-up your ears and pay attention, or we're done, and they're done, got it?"

"Listen, you fucking psycho..." gritted Ollie, but the mocking voice overrode him.

"I said prick up your ears and listen, dumbo, why can't you just follow simple instructions? There are chimps at London Zoo who can do that, why can't you? Now shut up and pay attention, or it's over, and you'll never see them again; got it?"

"Why are you doing this to us, we don't have anything..." he began, but the smug, mocking voice continued talking.

"You're wrong, Ollie-boy, you'll find out soon enough. And by the way, if you call in the police, they're going to find both those pretty little cunts face down in the pond on Wanstead Flats...or maybe Victoria Park lake... or maybe I'll just chuck them off Beachy Head, it's such a popular suicide spot..."

Ollie went cold at the calm, careless tone; this guy, whoever he was, wasn't screwing around, he had both girls, and Ollie's hands were tied. His shoulders slumped at the sense of defeat pervading him.

"OK, what do you want?" he gritted, and listened as that mocking, hatefully smug, tantalisingly familiar voice told him what to do next.

"Come alone, and I mean alone, to the old White City site, opposite White City station, walk up Wood lane to Depot Road, and just walk down there until you get to the barrier, and wait there. Someone will come and get you. It's 2:30 now, you have an hour, so get a move on, and don't bother trying any tricks or little surprises or traps Ollie, because you're too stupid to put together anything that'll work; remember, I've got your two pretty little cunts, anything happens to my man, they'll pay for it, and you get to watch. Got that?"