All Comments on 'The Art Project'

by JTMac44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 3 years ago

I'm looking forward to more of this story, please.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 3 years ago
We need more please

I would love to see more of convent adventures. (5)

JTMac44JTMac44over 3 years agoAuthor
I do plan on a Part 2

Thank you for the positive feedback. This is the 1st story I've published here. I also have it published on a few other websites. Due to all the "asking for more" feedback on the different sites, I AM planning to go ahead with a part 2. But rather having extended my story a little more when I wrote it, I am deciding to put more into what would be a continuation of the story, with attention to how I think the original could have been better. Perhaps giving more detail to how the nuns were dressed and looked each time they appear in the story. Although I would say I was trying to leave more up to the reader's imagination in the original, rather than be too descriptive. I can't say I'll put out Part 2 "tomorrow", but the wheels in my perverted mind are turning, & I have been starting to think about introducing a few believable perverted elements into the next part, based on perceived observations of the actual nuns I'm writing about. So stay tuned....

Jack_Jack109Jack_Jack109over 3 years ago
Well written

Well written and very erotic.

typosarustyposarusover 2 years ago

Extremely well written and the story developed naturally without any tedious backstory. The sexual aspect, for me, was tying the young man into a helpless exposed position and then as if it was a customary and ordinary thing masturbating him to completion. Very sexy.

JTMac44JTMac44over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers, Thanks for all your positive encouragement of writing. I have added part 2 (& I think a part 3) to this website, and have recently submitted a story i just finished, Breast Obsession. I am currently working on a new erotica story, the concept of which just popped into my head a few days ago. And I am very excited to have begun working on it. So stay tuned...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJTMac44@JTMac44
Interested in what turns women and bisexual men on sexually (especially the juicy stuff like kinks). I like to write about the desires of myself, based on real situations in my life, but with a fantasy twist of how I'd like them to be, or wish they had been once upon a time. D...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES