The Art Project Pt. 02

Story Info
Inspired by "the art project", another nun has ideas...
1.9k words
4.23
4.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTMac44
JTMac44
24 Followers

The phone rang. It was Sr. Davis, asking if I could come over. Only this time she had a strange request.

"Can you wear that athletic supporter you had on when you were posing on the cross for Sr. Kristin?"

"Yes, Sister." Of course, I couldn't say "no" to a nun. My cock sprang up immediately, wondering what was in store...

As I slid the athletic supporter up my legs and over my genitals, if felt like my heart began racing. How would Sr. Davis go about exposing me to see my athletic supporter, and what was she planning to do once she exposed me? I had become somewhat busy in the time after she had called me, which led the suspense to build somewhat. My mind led me to so many different scenarios. Would I be alone with her. Would it be just her and one other nun. Would it be a group of nuns. Would it cause me to cum. Would she strip me, or ask me to strip. Did she want to feel it, or just see it. What DID she have in mind?

The jockstrap I had worn for the art project was a Defender, a beige "nylon sewn, protective supporter for comfort in all sports with heat resistant rubber", as written on the box in which it came. It had a 1" waistband, and at the time, I thought it would best blend in with the beige loincloths that Sr. Kristen would use.

When I arrived, Sr. Davis answered the door. None of the other nuns seemed to be around. It was a Saturday, and I imagined they were all out somewhere. Whatever she wanted to do with me, she apparently wanted to do it when we were alone. She led me through the hall to the stairs leading to the basement. As I followed her down the steps, she began telling me that she does "a little artwork" herself, and was inspired by what she saw when she saw me over at Sr. Lynn Kristin's convent.

In the basement was a finished room that was set up much like a living room, with furniture, and a small entertainment center. The walls were light green, and there was forest green carpeting. Just off center in the room was a white lally column.

Sr. Davis said that she wanted to create a scene that would look like "scourging at the pillar", and obviously wanted me to be Jesus for this scene. Over on a small table was a large folded tan cloth. She picked it up and brought it over to me.

"Are you wearing your athletic supporter?", she asked as she went to hand me the cloth.

"Yes, Sister.", I replied, as I could feel a tingle in my cock. The mere mention started to make me feel a little dizzy.

"If you could just remove all your other clothing, and drape this over it, I'll leave you to undress and be back in a few minutes and adjust it on you, and we'll get started."

As soon as she left the room, I felt like an amusement park ride was just beginning to start, as the ride that begins slowly moving. I was feeling sexually excited, but somewhat nervous too, as I didn't know what exactly was in store. What would I be subjected to, with the "scourging"?

While undressing, I noticed a few more objects on the table that were likely hidden under the cloth (which would be why I didn't see them initially). There was a white towel and some straw colored rope. Upon seeing the rope, I imagined that she would tie my hands with it, and it caused me to get an instant erection. There was no turning back from it, as I had to drape the cloth over my jockstrap accordingly. But I knew she was bound to see my erect bulge.

Sr. Davis returned a few minutes later with a camera in her hand. I had assumed when she said she did a little artwork herself, that she meant that she also painted. Yet, I saw nothing in the vicinity that indicated she would be doing any drawing or painting. Suddenly I felt really awkward, standing there with nothing on but the loincloth draped over my jockstrap.

"Let's start with you facing the pillar.", as I took that to mean the white lally column. I went and stood facing it, while she went and grabbed the rope from the table.

"Wrap your hands around. I'm just gonna tie your hands around the other side." It felt as though my body tempertaure began to elevate, as I watched her tying my hands. I stood with my body against the column, feeling it against my erect bulge.

She went over to the table and picked up the white towel. She used it to blindfold me. I felt thankful she waited until after tying my hands to blindfold me, so I could watch her. I was really getting turned on, but nervous at the same time, as I didn't know what to expect. But the mere fact that this nun had me tied up and blindfolded and could have her way with me however she wanted, I was really excited. I couldn't be sure to what extent she was aware of it, as she hadn't seen my bulge yet.

Suddenly, I could feel her hands on my waist, guiding me to inch back from the column a little. Just with that mild spontaneous touch, I felt like I just wanted to melt in her hands. She began tucking and weaving the cloth over the waistband of my jockstrap. And if I'm not mistaken, I'd say her breast rubbed against me a little as well during this process, which perhaps i may have first felt while she was blindfolding me. It was a bit hard to tell what part of her body I was coming in contact with, but it did feel soft like a breast, and not hard like an elbow.

I could hear her walking around me and the column, while hearing an occasional faint clicking sound, as if she were taking photos. This added to the excitement. It seemed like I had been standing there for a short while, and I was glad my bare feet had the carpet to stand on. Time seemed to just be going on, as if she were painting / drawing too. or maybe just checking her photos. I was enjoying standing there, but a bit suspicious as to what she was doing.

"Now we're gonna turn you around, and have you face the other way.", she said as she began untying my hands. She came around the column and grabbed me by the arms to turn me around. She left the blindfold on. I could feel her pull my arms around behind the column, and the rope going around my wrists. I knew I still had an erection, but I wasn't sure if any of the pouch of my jockstrap was exposed. It didn't feel like it. The cloth she used as a loincloth was larger than what Sr. Kristen had used.

Suddenly I could feel Sr. Davis working the cloth and the waistband of my jockstrap. It was arousing to feel her fingers against my skin, especially while being blindfolded and tied to the column. But she worked the waistband to where my erect bulge got caught in an uncomfortable position in my pouch. I tried to squirm ever so subtly so that she wouldn't notice. But she did. She could tell I was uncomfortable

"Is something uncomfortable? "

I had no idea how to tell her my hard cock was bent and that I needed to straighten it out. In the state I was in, it wasn't like I could do it without assistance. I felt awkward as to what to say. I could feel my face becoming flush. I stumbled on a reply. It was embarrassing to have to put it into words.

"I just need to stretch out a little."

I had no idea what the words that had just come out of my mouth even meant. It was awkward, but I was uncomfortable and literally powerless to do anything about it on my own.

Evidently, she knew what I meant. I could feel her lifting my waistband and pulling it out, allowing my cock to straighten upright. I wondered if she actually looked down the open pocket she created by doing that, and took a peek...

"Is that better?", she asked, after which I felt what I think was a part of her hand over the cloth over my jockstrap pouch.

"Yes, Sister.". I replied, embarrassed as all hell, but excited nonetheless. I knew my face must have been so red.

Then things got quiet as I stood there. Eventually, I started hearing that clicking sound again, on and off. I felt excited, being on display like that for her. I wondered if any of the other nuns might walk in, or if she had me for the whole afternoon to herself.

Then suddenly, I began to feel something strange. It felt like she was adjusting the cloth, but gently pulling it away. I could no longer feel it against the pouch of my jockstrap anymore. I heard some occasional clicks of the camera. Then I could feel more adjusting, and started to feel covered again.

A little bit of time went by, and once again, I wondered what she was doing. I was hoping she'd start fondling me when she was finished, and then maybe even masturbate me. But eventually I felt her start to untie my hands, and then she took the blindfold off. The ride was over.

"You can get dressed now. Here, I'll take that.", as she pulled the cloth off of me, leaving me exposed in my jockstrap. I would've thought she would have left me to get dressed with it still on me, but now I was guessing that maybe she felt we had become more intimate during this process. I actually had started to feel like we had become a little more intimate, sharing this private time. Was the feeling mutual?

My erection had subsided to a semi, until she pulled off the cloth. Then it stiffened right back up again, as I stood before her.

"So you're excited, hah?", she said with a smile, as she gave 2 quick squeezes to my bulge before I could react or reach for my clothes. She began laughing, as she looked wide eyed at me with a big smile, and continued laughing as she walked away and went upstairs. It happened so fast, and I was a little disappointed she stopped there and didn't do more.

After I got dressed, I didn't know if I should just stay there and wait for her, or go upstairs. Putting my clothes back on was further indication that the ride was clearly over. So I figured I should go. I went upstairs, and told her I had to leave.

Apparently, she and a few nuns were going to be attending a St. Patrick's Day party the following week, and she suggested I come to the convent afterwards. Not being able to say "no" to a nun, I said that I would.

All I could think about from that moment on until I got home was how I was going to jerk off thinking about what I just experienced, and that I would try to re-capture as much as I could from it. And boy, did I shoot a big load!

Over the next few hours, I wound up jerking off twice more.

JTMac44
JTMac44
24 Followers