All Comments on 'The Art Student'

by LiberalArts

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
VikingboyVikingboyover 4 years ago
Possibilities

It's a promising start - several opportunities to expand. Student-Professor is the most obvious, with the addition of the male lover. the question is, does Alli have hidden depths, indicated by her comment about more mature male lovers. a Daddy-complex? a submissive, wanting training? Which road do you want to take, if any?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

I detest pseudo writers who require a good vote on their stories to continue.

Whether female or male, have the balls to continue and cop the criticism of the critiques and not require/ask/demand a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're in non-consensual territory

Not quite yet, but if thiis goes on you will be. Teacher-student is a power relationship already, and students can't consent, no matter how adult they are otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the art student

English does not appear to be your first language.

Your verb-tense is structured wrong. "She was feeling a bit stiff..." set this in the past, and too often you move it to the present.

"The two woman..." is hardly appropriate.

And yes, pleading for support is tactless. It's as juvenile as ending a story with To be continued, or the end. Keep the thoughts germane to the story, or don't put them down at all Readers will review.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Art Story***

The art of seduction!!!! Keep going it's a good start. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Very good start for a potential series. Yes I commenting anonymous as the other weak spined PC perfect millennials. I enjoyed it. They are living in there parents basement will 100k in students loans for a history degree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous