The Art Workshop - Day 02

Story Info
Getting to know the fascinating facilitator.
3.6k words
4.69
3.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read my previous story, 'Arrival and Day 1' first to know more about the context and setting of this story.

Day 2

The next morning, I was awakened by rumbling in the bathroom, followed by the gurgling sound of Therese's morning pee. I smiled and thought back to her open pussy that she had so unashamedly shown me during the night.

"Sorry Debbie darling, I urgently need to go to a counsellors' meeting. I'll see you later somewhere".

"Most definitely," I smiled back, and away she went.

In the bathroom, I let my kimono slip off and looked at myself naked in the big mirror, wondering if she would want to see me now too, and at the same time also if I could be as bold as her. Splashing my face and picking up a towel, Therese's panties dropped to the floor. I picked it up and felt the soft silk fabric between my fingers, crimson red and transparent with embroidered flowers on it. I held her panties to my face and recognised the smell of her pussy. Softly I kissed her. No time, however, to dream away any further as there was a busy day ahead for both of us.

After breakfast, our little group gathered and Therese introduced the schedule. She had arranged bikes and we would go to the beach to get inspiration for different actions in an exceptional setting.

We each prepared a simple lunch and in no time we were ready with bikes in hand. The boys rode in front, Therese behind and the girls in a twittering troop still behind. I stayed at the very back to make sure no one was left behind and we didn't lose any expensive equipment.

After half an hour of flat abandoned roads, we arrived at the beach. We attached our bikes and strolled along the wide beach and surrounding dunes to find interesting spots. The boys were more into building structures with wreckage in the trees, while the girls chose to come up with situations and endurance tests in pairs of two.

One cycled around a very large puddle after which she walked very slowly from afar towards the other, through the water that did reach their waists in the middle. After a while they were soaked and had to drag their wet clothes along. Two others leaned against or on each other in various poses like planks for as long as they could, in the loose sand or in shallow water. They changed places and roles and positions all the time until it was almost impossible to follow who was doing what with who.

Therese mostly kept in the background, observing and taking notes, also doing quick sketches of some poses with the breathtaking wide views around us. She really was a gifted artist.

Nothing in her pose or face betrayed that she had let me enjoy her dashing nudity just the previous night.

I walked from here to there taking pictures and occasionally filming bits. The girls had apparently prepared themselves well because they had put on similar clothes, loose dark trousers, alternating white and black t-shirts, and black panties. Every now and then they changed clothes without any problem and I saw another whole revue of beautiful bodies and breasts in different shapes and sizes passing by. Sometimes a breast or nipple would also slip out of a sleeveless t-shirt during an endurance exercise, and I could look at them a bit longer with the excuse of taking photos or filming. Although it was nice to look at a nipple a bit longer, my thoughts kept wandering to Therese's beautifully dark erect nipples, upright in the dim gloom setting in our room last night.

After lunch, I decided to take a quick dip in the water. I had grown up with the ocean nearby all the time and was constantly going swimming with girlfriends in a small secluded bay. Often we swam naked, or at least only in our panties, used to have our breasts naked and showing among best friends.

So I found a somewhat secluded spot where I could leave my clothes between some bushes and rushed to the nearby water wearing only my panties. As soon as I was a little deeper, I swam back and forth a bit, keeping an eye on my clothes, enjoying the water running along my body. I felt the caress along my breasts, which became firm from the cold water. It also made my nipples stiffen. There's really nothing more enjoyable than the gentle all-encompassing caress of water around a naked body.

I hurried back to my pile of clothes and dried myself as best I could with my jumper, took off my wet panties and put my jeans back on like that. Even my bra didn't really seem necessary with my small breasts, just my loose t-shirt would do.

"Nice," I heard suddenly, as Therese came from behind the bushes. She smiled. "Nice to see you like this in the bright sunlight, most beautiful!"

I blushed and realised that she might have seen me completely naked, and now knew that I had neither bra nor panties on. A strange sensation, but not all uneasy.

She looked deep into my eyes and said we had to rejoin the group regretfully to take a few last shots at sunset before starting the journey back.

During the bike ride, I felt the rough fabric of my jeans against my pussy and my thoughts wandered back to Therese, how she had seen me naked, but also how she had caressed her long smooth sex lips the previous night. Like her nipples, her lips were darker than mine, but the insides were bright pink. My own pussy was getting wet at the thought, obviously helped by the rhythmic moving of my jeans against my naked labia.

After we stowed our bikes, Therese called us together to discuss the course of the day a bit. There was little time left to decide on the outline of presentations that would be presented to all participants and supervisors by the end of the workshop. Tomorrow morning we would start right away so the rest of the day and evening students already had to work out proposals.

As Therese gave her explanation and looked at everyone sternly, I noticed that at the same time she was constantly glancing at my breasts. Due to the cold water and wind blowing under my t-shirt on the bike, my nipples were pronged forward, clearly visible under the thin, white cotton t-shirt. She also looked straight into my eyes which made me presume that my hard nipples had caught her eye and she wanted them.

After the meeting, I went to our room and took a hot shower to wash the salty sea water off me. I left the bathroom door open, keeping in mind that Therese might enter.

Despite my procrastination, she did not appear and I got dressed to be back with the group in time for dinner.

When I opened the door to go to the dining room, she just arrived, out of breath. "Oh what a pity, I still rushed but apparently I'm just too late."

"Too late for what?" I asked sheepishly.

"To whisper to you that I saw beautiful, exciting things earlier today. And I'm dying to see more and savour the delicacies with kisses, more kisses and untamed passion."

I agreed that it was unfortunate, "but if you are not too tired later on tonight, maybe we can make up for it." I blushed and knew I couldn't hide how much I longed for her naked body close to mine.

"Even if I were tired, it won't be difficult to take my mind off things and continue our exploration together, along with the graceful seahorse standing here before me now," to which she took hold of my head and pressed a firm kiss onto my lips.

Dizzy, I walked down the corridor and sought a seat in the dining area for dinner.

Dinner was rather chaotic because the team responsible for cooking started late and there was also a group that was lost for a while and only returned from another village halfway through.

The guides were not set up with the whole chaos and took turns admonishing the whole group that there was little time left to come up with final results in the next few days, and work had to be done. Students dispersed to their rooms to get things done and the facilitators retired in a separate room to discuss the preliminary state of affairs. I took another walk in the neighbourhood and then retreated to our room to read a bit on my bed, waiting eagerly for Therese to arrive. However, the fatigue of the day struck, and after only a few pages of reading, my eyes fell shut.

I woke up to the however soft click with which Therese closed the door of the room.

Seeing me awake she whispered "Sorry it took so long. I'll take a quick shower and join you if I may."

As she disappeared into the bathroom, I took off my jeans and remained on top of the bed with panties and t-shirt on. She showered for barely a minute, after which I recognised her familiar peeing sound. I smiled.

The light in the bathroom went out and Therese entered, completely naked. Her body shone in the light of the twilight bedside lamp. Several drops of water still tingled, like stars in a golden firmament on her beautiful body.

She came towards me, her breasts gently heaving, her hips rotating and her hand outstretched to me.

She stood next to me with her pussy within touching distance and asked if there was room. I shifted to the other side of the bed and she came to lie on her side close to me, her naked body radiating a sensual warmth.

"I have been longing for this moment all day," she said as she slowly stroked her breast and kept looking into my eyes.

"Just watch my nipples get hard again, just by your presence so close to me, the caress of your beautiful eyes, your ever curious gaze."

She squeezed her breast so that her dark nipple protruded even more and moved closer to me.

My gaze was anchored on that beautiful dark nipple that was already protruding full and hard again with an equally wonderful raised areola. That hard nipple she was now using to slowly caress the side of my breast through my t-shirt.

"This time I want you not only to watch but also to touch me, Debbie." She took my hand, turned on her back and moved my hand over her tightly curving breasts and her amazingly erect nipples.

I overcame my timidity and caressed her breasts, in circles with my fingers, stroking them with spread fingers, encompassing them with my hand and taking her nipples between my fingers to gently roll and move them back and forth.

She moaned and sighed, almost inaudibly, and I could see from her face with her eyes closed that she was enjoying herself. She turned onto her side again, and I gently pulled her nipple towards me.

"I admit I observed you closely on the beach this afternoon, Debbie. You have blissful titties yourself. I could hardly resist and suck them right there and then."

As her hand slid under my t-shirt on my hip, I could only utter a nervous laugh. She looked sweetly smiling into my eyes and cautiously let her hand climb higher until it encompassed one of my small breasts.

She felt and pinched and stroked and took my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. I felt both my nipples swell and knew they would soon be big and full up.

"Hmm, Debbie, love, let me see those blissful titties of yours."

"Yes Therese, you can see my titties," I said reasonably sure of myself, to my surprise.

I pulled my t-shirt up to just above my breasts and saw my nipples were indeed swollen and standing up and forward.

"Wow Debbie, blissful! And such gorgeous nipples!"

"Hm, but your breasts are much prettier though, Therese, so full, feminine, fertile. And your nipples are just fantastic, so beautifully dark and hard now, so very sexual."

She turned onto her back, stroked her erect nipples for a moment and then crossed her arms over her head.

"I want you to make my nipples even stiffer, Debbie. After yesterday, you know quite well how to do it and also what I like and makes me hot. But first take off your t-shirt so I can look at your cute little titties while you play with mine."

Willingly, I took off my t-shirt and she looked glowingly at my now completely naked breasts. Meanwhile, I looked at her breasts and lay half on top of her with my face level with her erect nipples.

First again caressing her whole breasts with two fingers, I came closer and closer and circled around her areolas until I saw them swelling as well, pushing her nipples further up.

Her areolas were soft and smooth perfect circles, and incredibly nice to feel against my fingertips. I stroked right around her nipples now and watched her close her eyes, it felt very intimate to see her enjoying herself, and I myself enjoyed having her naked in front of me and seeing and touching her stiff nipples so closely. They were now large and firm and I took them both between my thumb and forefinger and pulled them up slightly, kissing between her pointed breasts.

She moaned audibly now, and I moved my lips more over her breasts while rolling her nipples between my fingers, or pulling them up even more. Then I leaned on her and licked around her right nipple.

She pulled a pillow under her head and now watched as I licked her nipple.

"Hmm Debbie, extinguish my burning nipples with your blissful mouth, lick me, suck me, you are divine."

I licked and kissed and sucked them alternately, feeling the tiny grooves and crevices of her hard nipples against my tongue, exploring every smoothness and unevenness and then sucking her nipple hard all the way in again.

Meanwhile, she squirmed under me, breathing faster and more heavily, wrapping one leg around me only to stretch it all the way to the side again. Desire was racing through my brain and body, almost having to pinch my arm to make sure this was all happening and not a dream.

I let my hand slowly caress along her side and pulled her hip against me. She took hold of my head and pulled me to her face to kiss me immediately on the mouth. Her lips slid over mine, sucking them in alternately and letting her tongue run free in my open mouth. Further and further until she touched mine and our tongues danced around one another.

She pulled her head back and looked deep into my eyes, suddenly holding two fingers between them, shiny wet.

"You got my pussy all wet Debbie, I think you should go down and check on me there now."

I smelled her sex honey on her fingers. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. "Now go dear, I will show you the way."

As I crawled down over her body, she opened her legs and I immediately saw what she meant. Her inner sex lips were swollen and the dark edges were already slightly apart, allowing me to see the bright pink insides just a tiny bit.

She slowly stroked up and down her long smooth sex lips with two fingers while massaging her breast and hard nipple with her other hand. At the very bottom of her pussy, I could see a small jet of shiny sex honey flowing down her perineum and between her bum cheeks. She slid her fingertips over her slippery sex entry each time before moving up again over her full, slowly parting lips.

She took hold of my hand and pulled it over her pussy until my fingers touched her blooming lips, while she continued stroking herself, inviting me to do the same.

I stroked over her glistening perineum for a moment until my fingertips were warm and wet, then let them slide over her soft moist slit halfway up, while she stroked around her still mostly covered clitoris.

With a little more pressure, her benevolent lips parted more easily and I saw her pussy blossom open further while I caressed her tender petals.

So close was I that I could now see all the very cute little folds and wrinkles of her inner labia. Incredible and so intimate.

Even more, I crawled between her spread legs and now caressed her thighs with both hands while pushing her outer labia apart with my thumbs so that the inner ones were more pronounced and clearly standing apart.

In response, Therese spread her legs wider and used her index and middle finger to open her pussy even more for me. Naturally, I took over from her and grabbed both her full blooming lips and pulled them forward and apart. We both sighted and breathed heavy, the air filling with her scent of desire.

Her middle finger slid higher and I watched as it steadily moved up and down just below her now clearly visible clitoris.

My finger explored her open pussy further, circling around her sex hole, stroking the soft slippery inside of her pink lips, massaging over her perineum, and gently feeling up her delicate pee hole.

It was fascinating and at the same time incredibly intimate to see and feel her pee hole like that, because ever since the first day I had heard her peeing and still thought about it on any random moment during the day. Now I could just touch her there. She moaned when I softly circled it.

Meanwhile, her clitoris was already less hidden and I could see how it had also become more erect and round. Her clit cap was tight around it and I put my finger on top of it so I could feel her clitoris moving as she massaged it at the base, pushing it up against my finger.

With my other hand, I held her lips apart while caressing around her wet sex opening with my middle finger.

Therese moaned deep, moving her pelvis up and down and looking at me before panting her head back again. She bent down, grabbed my one hand and pushed my finger inside her. Her smooth spongy walls clasped my finger and sucked me in, so to speak.

She held my hand for a while longer while I slid my finger deeper and pulled it back until I was almost out of her entry, only to slowly enter back into her warm smooth pussy. Then her hand went up and with two fingers she pulled her clit cap higher until her clitoris stood proud and completely naked stiff in front of me. Instinctively, I started stroking it in different directions while exploring her inside, her smooth walls.

With her legs wide open and her feet on my hips, she jerked up and down and gripped both her breasts. Her nipples pulled up between two fingers were even bigger than ever. I followed her ecstatic movements and rhythmically slid my finger deep inside her pussy and higher up along her wondrous walls. When I felt her pussy tighten around my finger, I couldn't hold back any longer and took her big round clitoral pearl between my fingers and licked it from bottom to top. Then sliding my lips over it while I kept licking the sensual tip.

With a smothered cry, Therese came, she took hold of my head with both hands and pressed my face against her wet open sex, I felt and smelled and tasted her warm sex honey as she ejaculated little gusts of sweet sex juice into my mouth.

Then she pulled me up until I was totally covering her with my body, kissed me passionately and licked the remaining smears of her sex honey off my face.

"Debbie, you are just an incredible sex goddess!"

I smiled and said she had mostly shown me the way, that I had never been able to look at a woman so intensely, intimately and sexually. And certainly not touching her as she allowed me to.

That it was actually the first time I had ever licked a woman I kept quiet.

"Hmm, I actually find it very exciting to show you my pussy so open and casual. Come, let's have another look together."

Before I could say anything, she was lying back with one leg raised high and I could see her still swollen sex lips standing wet and shiny defiantly forward.

"Shouldn't we look at the clock, Therese? Although this feels as if it's only the beginning, I think I already see some light of dawn under the curtain and we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow, or better today."

"Heavens yes Debbie, in about two hours I have to be at the facilitators' meeting already. Can I hold you close and sleep a bit against you for the little time left?"

I nodded and she came to spoon against me. Her still hard nipples rubbed against my back and she gently kissed my shoulders. As I dozed off, I felt her hand pass over my body and she took hold of one of my small titties, softly squeezing it and holding it tight. It felt like I was about to drowse off on a cloud and there would be no end to it.