The Art Workshop - Arrival & Day 1

Story Info
A Contemporary Art Workshop with an attractive facilitator.
2.9k words
4.6
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had again moved once more with my family and I had just in the nick of time managed to register myself as an assistant devil-do-all for a Contemporary Art Workshop at the local Art Academy. In Berlin, I had studied at the Kunst Akademie for just under a year, but a pure artist's career was not the ideal I pursued after all. Although I could handle various materials and forms of expression reasonably well, I still lacked the creative inspiration to create truly moving works of art. I therefore saw myself more in a serving, supporting role of successful artists, more than the solitary struggle of being an individual artist.

My late enrollment in the Workshop was therefore a godsend gift as I would be able to work with both the teaching artists and Master students, potential leading artists.

Arrival and Day 1

Anyway, I was late for the general introduction anyway so I jumped straight into the Installation and Performance Art Workshop, which appealed to me the most. The Workshop facilitator explained the various aspects of the art form using richly illustrated catalogues and a number of videos from her own collection. While I was somewhat familiar with that kind of art, I was still surprised by the physical freedom and sometimes quite intimate aspects of the documents she showed.

I soon felt included in the small group of six girls and three boys, all keen on contemporary art and seizing the opportunity to go deeper into this art form with an experienced facilitator, and possibly take the first steps into it myself.

The facilitator, Therese, was a smooth, attractive young woman of about 30 years of age, with a thorough knowledge of the subject, and a confidential, engaging aura. She made you feel like you could bring on any idea, no matter how strange or unusual it might be. With her semi-long curly hair, soft face and perfectly slim figure, she immediately radiated a warm feeling.

After the presentations and introductions in the various workshop groups, everyone came back together for dinner. Each group had to take turns shopping and cooking, while another group took care of clearing up and doing the dishes. The students had all already moved into shared rooms in the morning, with girls-girls and boys-boys teaming up with their best mates and finding their places together. Since I had only arrived later, I did not yet have a place to sleep. So I sought out Therese to ask if there was still a free place somewhere.

Therese was struck and apologised that the organisation had apparently not registered my participation in the Workshop quite correctly. After all, I was somewhat of an outsider because I was not a student at all, and certainly not a facilitator. After some discussion with the other facilitators, she reappeared and apologised at length. "I'm terribly sorry Debbie, but we no longer have separate rooms. But... I happen to have just about the biggest and most luxurious room, which still contains a free bed and enough space for an extra 'special' guest. What do you think?" At first I felt a little uncomfortable, but very quickly Therese's kindness aroused a warm feeling. Before I could even think about it, I heard myself stammering that it was a wonderful proposal and I was more than happy to share the room with her. I added that I would definitely not be a burden and would retire to myself like a good little animal. Therese showed me the way to her room and disappeared again while I unpacked my basic travel bag and put my meagre belongings on an empty shelf.

From travelling around a lot, I was used to taking little luggage and choosing light gear and clothes as much as possible. I had also found that there was always a way to wash clothes in all sorts of outback ways, so carrying way too many pieces of everything was just torture for your back and arm muscles. Classic and light jeans, some t-shirts, a clean shirt, a jumper and underwear usually suffice in all circumstances. To that, a rudimentary set of toiletries and some small collected items and, my kimono. A beautiful silk kimono that I had bought from an old lady in a small shop in Soi Wanit in Bangkok.

After dinner, most of the students retired to their rooms, and the facilitators sat together discussing the day. I resolved to go to bed early and took another walk in nature, enjoying the cool evening breeze. Back in our room, I took a soothing shower and put on my sleeping gear, an old XL punk t-shirt that covered my body sufficiently but was still comfortable for sleeping. I was already half-asleep when Therese quietly entered the room and switched on her nightlight. I kept quiet. Therese fumbled a bit in her luggage and entered the bathroom. She left the door open and through my eyelashes I saw the reflection of her body as she undressed. She stepped into the bath and I heard her rinse her body with the shower's loose spray head. For a moment, I imagined her taut tanned body in the white bathtub. After some more fumbling, I heard her pee and she came to her bed. Already intoxicated by what I just heard, I saw her just barely enveloped in a long light cotton batiked nightgown crawling into bed. The light went out and I fell asleep softly dreaming of a nymph in the forest surrounding us.

As usual, I woke up at dawn. I loved feeling the first rays of the rising sun on my naked body. Unfortunately, there was only a small window, nor did it seem appropriate for me to lie naked on my bed in front of a companion. Looking aside, I saw Therese's nightgown lying on the floor between both our beds, so she was sleeping naked...

A quick shower woke me up completely. When I returned to the room, Therese also woke up. "Goodness, so late already!" she grabbed her nightgown, covered her front with it and tripped to the bathroom. Her naked back, her tanned body, but especially her tight, beautiful round buttocks were a sight to behold. Never before had I seen such an attractive adult woman's body so spontaneous and uninhibited up close.

After breakfast, the various workshop groups went straight to work. My job was to take photos and videos in Therese's workshop to serve as documentation, and also to jump in here and there if any of the students needed help. The students had diligently studied all the sample material, and the idea was to do some practice on existing things to gain quick experience. Very soon, students started working here and there. One girl wanted to hang like a 'shape' over a branch of a tree, a boy wanted to do something with walking on eggs, and still others started looking for opportunities where they tried to form some kind of symbiosis of their bodies with nature.

The girl in the tree had a hard time finding the right position as she wanted to hang for a very long time. I helped her with some pulling and pushing and realised that I was actually grabbing her quite intimately. It didn't seem to bother her and she almost encouraged me to push her buttocks a bit higher to get the shapelier picture. Another girl wanted to lie in a field with a slowly burning cigarette in her mouth. As I put the video camera on a tripod to film her mouth in close-up, she took off her jumper and t-shirt but kept her small bra on. She had small firm breasts, but we didn't get to see them. It went on like this all the time, and I was starting to savour the boldness and openness altogether.

In the afternoon, we watched the images among the group and Therese gave comments, observations and advice. She thought some were still a bit too well behaved or gave up too quickly. For instance, she thought the girl with the cigarette should not have kept her bra on because the visible shoulder straps drew more attention than the burning cigarette. "Breasts we all have, but making a good work of art is not for everyone. That's what we are here for."

After dinner, the same scenario played out again: the students left in groups together and the facilitators chatted some more or also retreated to their rooms. Our group was responsible for cleaning up and washing up tonight. The girls joked among themselves about breasts and nipples popping out at unforeseen moments but we agreed that there was a difference between functional and 'intimate' nudity. Also that each had beautiful breasts in their own right, big or small, round or pointed, and all had their own beauty.

It had been quite an exhausting day, and with thoughts and images of breasts still lingering, I sauntered to our room, longing for a hot shower and and some lazy time on my bed. When I entered, Therese was lying on her bed reading. She already had her nightgown on. The batiked patterns accentuated her slender shapes even more and made me think of a beguiling jungle princess walking sensually through the moonlight. I grabbed my kimono and disappeared into the bathroom, hesitating for a moment but not quite pulling the door shut either. After a short hot shower, I dried off, put on my kimono and looked at myself in the large mirror. At that moment, I heard a soft knock and Therese whispering "sorry Debbie, I really need to have a very urgent pee".

Before I could say anything Therese stood by the toilet, pulled up her nightgown and sat down. Immediately I heard the sound of splashing water again, this time as Therese looked at me with a smile and I could not split my gaze between her seductive smile and her clearly visible slightly spread thighs. She took a sheet of toilet paper, kept looking at me and wiped herself, stood up, pulled through and floated back into the room, so to speak. She stuck her head behind the door for a second and winked "great kimono by the way". When I took a pee in the bathroom myself to finish, I still felt her warmth on the toilet seat, it was a pleasant feeling that I could never imagine would happen to me.

Therese was lying on her bed with a book, wrapped in her loose-fitting nightgown. I was wearing only my kimono and planned to read a bit too and go to sleep early. Therese turned to me and asked how the day had gone. I said it was all interesting to me and that I was impressed by how the students empathised with the assignments and came up with new ideas each time. "Yes, especially the girls really do appear to be driven and are not shy about using their bodies to the full as materials, as subjects. I think you have already seen all the breasts in the whole group." I stammered that that was indeed the case. "And seen beautiful breasts? You've been feasting your eyes, haven't you?" I had to admit that I had never seen so many different breasts in such a short time. Not 'in action' either so they also took different shapes depending on whether or not a girl was sitting down, lying down, or even being held upside down once. "Then you've pretty much seen everything except the facilitator..."

Therese looked at me and slowly pushed her unbuttoned nightgown aside to over her right shoulder. In the dim light of the night lamp, I could see her perfectly slender breast, gleaming tawny with a firm dark nipple right in the middle. "Wow" was all I could utter.

She turned on her back and also bared her other breast. Two undulating mounds with visibly erect nipples surrounded by a smooth slightly raised and equally dark areola. It was impossible to take my eyes off this heavenly sight. "And?" she asked with a friendly smile, "I have the impression they please you." Of course they pleased me, I could keep looking at them all night. She put her hand on the edge of the bed and urged me to sit closer. "I do like having them naked like our students, with you here."

As I positioned myself on the edge of her bed, she looked at me and smiled. She took my hand in her left hand and gently caressed her right breast with her right hand, feathering it with her thumb and then again with spread fingers. "Lying here like this relaxes me immensely, and with a mystery girl with me, it feels like a mystical experience." The initial tension of seeing her like this ebbed away a little, and I too felt silently at ease. I told a bit about my childhood, and the time I had spent in Southeast Asia. The Buddhist and Hindu temples always attached great importance to the body as well.

As I quietly told more, Therese's caresses went further and further. She was now also caressing her nipples, which by now were protruding full erect on her breasts, even her areolas were bulging upwards to an unprecedented beauty I had only seen on classical marble statues. She breathed deeper, her body slowly undulating like a still ocean on a flat beach. She squeezed my hand gently and whispered "Can I go all the way, Debbie?"

"Hmm, yes, it's so blissful to be here with you," I whispered back. She let go of my hand and slid her nightgown further down. Then she floundered her legs for a moment until she was completely naked beside me.

"Then you can see everything," she said in a husky voice as she looked deep into my eyes. She now caressed her breasts with both hands, not leaving her nipples hungry either. She took them between thumb and forefinger and twisted them, or pulled them up until her breasts stuck up pointedly. Her nipples still seemed a little darker but were clearly large and especially hard. I gently stroked her upper right arm as she became more and more entranced. Her right arm slowly sank caressing under her breasts, over her stomach and midriff. A middle finger briefly played in and around her navel, then her hand slid further down. In one fluid motion, she spread her legs a little and gripped her pussy in the palm of her hand. In a flash, I could just see that she had shaved her pussy smooth. I was still stroking her upper arm with a finger, and was very aware that she was just using that arm to caress herself more and more openly and intimately.

My gaze now spread over her whole body, from her eyes sometimes closed sometimes foggy looking at me, her shoulders and beautiful collarbones, her up and down going breasts whose hard nipples she alternately worked on. Leaning a little more to the side, I also now watched more as she unashamedly slid her fingers along and over and between her long smooth labia. Her lips shone with the slippery honey that she slowly spread after her middle finger regularly disappeared into her pussy hole. Her breathing changed to soft panting and moaning as she squirmed on the bed.

Suddenly, her right leg went up in the air and she slammed it over me, causing her to lie half on my thigh with her legs apart. She looked at me, straight into my eyes, and started masturbating openly in front of me. Her fingers now slid smoothly over her full sex lips, pushing them apart, then pulling them together again, playfully circling around her sex hole and slowly climbing up to her shiny still half-hidden clitoris. "Your hands on my thighs, Debbie," she said in a husky voice. I did no better and put both my hands on top of her spread thighs, so that my thumbs were only inches away from her pussy. She clamped her legs around me, her legs even more open, so that her labia naturally curled open all the way.

Alternately swirling a finger around her clitoris, or stroking along it with two fingers at a time along either side, I saw her pussy contract and open. For a moment she gasped, followed by a soft moan. Her middle finger slid deep into her slippery wet sex hole and I felt and saw the jolts of an intense orgasm go through her body. My hands slid up slightly, and I gently stroked the underside of her labia. "Hmm, Debbie, perfect." Her lips slowly curled back closed, but remained fully engorged in all their splendour.

She pulled her legs up and the sheet over her nakedness. "Debbie, sorry if I let myself go too much. It came naturally, your divine presence, it was stronger than myself."

"Therese, it was incredible. Fascinating, beautiful, sweet, and above all extraordinarily wonderful. You are a goddess yourself, so beautiful."

"Thank you Debbie, it moves me."

Time had not stood still, and we suddenly realised that we had only a few hours left before the next workshop day arrived. "Do you mind, Debbie, if we go to sleep now, I really need some sleep."

"Not at all, I definitely want some sleep too, and dreams... Can I give you a goodnight kiss?" I kissed Therese softly on her cheek, not unexpectedly she turned her head so that our lips touched for a few seconds.