The Artist

Story Info
Abigail finds art more seductive than she thought.
4.4k words
4.63
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Artist

Chapter One

Abigail brought her Red Mercedes Slk to a sharp halt as the lights changed from amber to red far quicker than she anticipated, blowing out a deep breath as the car's anti lock braking system saved her from probably another car crash at another set of lights, that she didn't need.

Nodding her head to the latest Hailiee Steinfeld song on the radio while waiting for the lights to change, the music cut off and the car announced her Dad was calling.

"Accept call from Dad" she announced activating the hands free; crackling and a faint voice was all she heard.

"Dad..." she spoke as she pulled the paddle gear shifter, pulling away as the lights changed to green.

"Abigail...can you hear me?" His voice was assertive and mixed tone with his middle aged years.

"Yes I can hear you now! What's up?" she asked.

"I have a favour to ask, I'm supposed to be meeting an old friend, an artist who is doing a piece of work for me. I was supposed to be meeting with him today to pick it up, but I can't make it...he wants it out the way so he can be paid...typical of all artists, skint...can you meet him and pick it up?" He explained as well as requesting the help he wanted from her.

"How big is the art work? Will it go in my Merc?" she replied, turning her head to glimpse at the small back seat that was never in a million years a back seat! Unless you had a dog? Or small kids of about 6 months?

"Yes it will, it's not that big, I've picked up one in mine before...you think...can you meet him?" He asked again the call breaking up mid sentence.

"How do I know it's what you want?" she ended up shouting over the engine noise.

"I've approved it already and it will be wrapped...easy pick up!" He paused just as she did.

Abigail thought.

"What do you think? Easy five minutes?" he pushed.

'Got nothing on' her head told her, making up her mind.

"Okay I'll do it, what's the address" her reply was greeted with his thanks, he began to read out the address.

"Oh he is called Jonathan, bit eccentric!"

"Aren't all artists that?" She laughed and hung up.

"653rd Street, yeah I know where that is" she nodded to herself she sped through a set of traffic lights.

"White building on the corner....." whatever he was about to add was cut off with the loss of signal.

'No matter, I can find it'

Chapter Two

Finding a parking space in the city was 99% impossible, especially on 653rd .

Cruising slowly passed the building she was looking for, a corner building, three stories, white washed with red brick around the sash windows.

She spotted the side alley, yanking at the wheel she pulled right across the two lanes of traffic. Her hand waved to say sorry for causing at least four cars to make harsh braking manoeuvres, that wave of 'thank you for not crashing into me' and head down and no eye contact.

Abigail brought the car to a halt inches from the wall, the parking space was tight, only three cars could fit.

Her Mercedes was wide along side the small Mini and a pickup truck, she stepped out of the car in her white lace, plunge V shaped front, midi dress. The humid air began to make her uncomfortable almost immediately stepping out from the air conditioning she had on in the car.

The door on the front of the street looked like it hadn't been used in a while, peeled paint, rusted iron work on the big old door. The door knocker was no longer part of the door, just a battered intercom with a dirty button which was the only form of communication with inside the building.

She seemed to wait an age for a reply, impatiently she pressed it at least three more times thinking it wasn't working.

A muffled sound broke through.

"Side door" the male voice spoke quickly.

'Side door? I didn't see a side door she shrugged, she turned and headed to where she had parked in the alleyway.

Not obvious before but it was now, an even more faded red door was inset into the building, it opened as she arrived.

A man appeared, late 40, stubble, still sporting a full head of black hair.

She could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Are you Jonathan?"

"Who are you?" he asked coarsely.

"Abigail Foster, picking up a picture/painting?.... for my father" she talked quickly.

"Foster...Foster? Nope, don't ring a bell!"

"Jack Foster, he is married to Kathleen..." she was cut off mid sentence when she mentioned her mother not her father.

"Wait a minute, ha yeah I know a Kathleen, great tits, firm arse for her age" he smiled.

"I can see the apple didn't fall far from the tree, you look firm, best come in then." He smiled and gave her a wink, giving a look over, spending too much time looking at the plunge line between her chest, pushing the door open he waved her inside.

'Jesus christ, my father sent me here, and to pick what up? If he suggests I blow him he gets a punch' she told herself, tensing her body.

Chapter Three

The door banged shut behind her, the stairs were as old and worn as the rest, they passed beyond the ground floor which was full of boxes and things a normal person would throw out.

The stairwell was dusty and dirty, but used often as there were plenty of track marks on the ground.

The first floor was as expected of an artist work space, open plan as she stepped from the stairwell.

To her right was a large three seater sofa covered with blankets, cushions and large white standing studio lights, metre high with three other tripods at various heights placed in different areas of the shoot zone. One was at least two feet away and very high, an orange step ladder needed to be used to gain elevation to any subjects that were being photographed.

'Has mother had her photograph taken? Wouldn't have thought it was her thing' Abigail thought.

A table separated the room into two, a laptop was open but blank of anything on the screen.

Her eyes widened when she looked left.

At least five large free standing boards with pictures adorned with half naked men and women.

"Good aren't I!" Jonathan stood next to her, beaming a smile holding a tumbler of brown liquid.

Abigail stood, her heart raced at the full on nakedness on show, on closer inspection the subjects weren't posing!

The subjects were laughing, heads tilted back still half clothed, some bent forward as they held onto their clothes as they plucked up courage to undress.

"You look awkward? It's just human nature, women have breasts, men have cocks and some have both" Jonathan stood pointing at pictures.

"Yeah I know," she felt her face redden.

"This board, I capture people loosening up, not everyone is comfortable with what they want to do. People have these days when they want to do something outrageous, not be themselves. I can see it's making you uncomfortable...I'll go get your picture...I'm not that much of an arse hole to put you in an awkward position" he seemed genuinely worried for her feelings.

"Does the alcohol loosen them up?" She looked at him taking a drink of his liquid.

His laughter filled the room at her implied thoughts that he got people drunk and probably had sex with them.

"I never offer alcohol....and I think you imply I have sex with my clients?" He shook his head.

"Well?" she asked.

"For what it's worth to you.... I have..." he left her alone to her own thoughts.

Abigail found herself moving to the next screen, the subjects now posing for the camera.

One woman she recognised from an earlier picture, one where she looked like she was mustering the guts to do it.

Now she as stood in a red satin gown, one leg is raised up, showing her naked thigh but no more. She is leaning against the window frame looking out, the gown is untied and open, the sunlight on the left-side of the gown makes it easy to see the white flesh of her breast, her nipple is engorged and pointing through the material.

Abigail stands and is transfixed with the photo.

"Beautiful photo that one, one of my favourites" Jonathan speaks as he places her brown wrapped picture against the table.

"Do people do this easily?" Abigail asks.

"Not at all, but we all surprise ourselves when we want"

"I love her hair, her red tones...the compliment to her gown, I've never seen a breast curve like hers, the way her nipple makes it look like she has bigger breasts" Abigail found herself talking out loud.

Jonathan smiled at her.

"Does she look like she doesn't want to be there?" he asks softly.

"No"

As Abigail moves her head to the next picture she takes in a sharp breath.

The woman has now exposed both her breasts from the safe confines of the robe, although still stood at the window, she has pulled at her flesh showing the world what she has to offer.

"That is a bold move" Abigail reaches up to touch the picture.

"Normal person isn't she?" Jonathan remarks.

"A beautiful normal person showing off her body" Abigail replies.

"Which window is she stood at?" she adds.

"That far one in the corner" he points.

They move to the third board and miss red gown is now facing full front at the window, the gown open her breasts obscured from view, but now she has lifted her gown...her backside is now on show.

"She is getting braver?" Abigail tells him as she glances his way.

"Display number four" he points, Abigail has to turn around to see the board behind her and gasps.

There in the top corner is the woman in red, both hands placed on her hips holding the gown and showing off her nakedness. Her breasts with her long nipples, her toned stomach, her exposed vagina, simple pubic hair covering her full modesty but now she looks in control.

The look upon her face, her stance, her elegance.

"I never told her how to pose" he whispered.

"How did she get to this point?" Abigail replied.

"Between each picture she began to talk to me, how she found the thought of people becoming aroused at her poses/erotica, she began to explore her body as she changed her own poses" Jonathan tipped his glass as a toast and finished his drink.

"Explored her body?"

"Display five is behind that one" he pointed with a whirl of his hand as he walked to the table and placed his glass upon it.

Slowly he picked up his camera, turned to her.

"May I? " he asked as he showed her the camera.

Abigail stood at the side of the board, pausing she glanced back.

"You can...from where you are!" Her words whispered into the dusty air.

Click

Click

"This lady in red, did she become aroused as I have looking around the other photos?" She spoke as her left hand reached up to her shoulder her fingers feeling under the white lace shoulder, slowly peeling the material off her.

"She didn't think she was attractive enough to be admired" Jonathan replied.

Click Click

The cameras sharp burst caught the moment the material fell to her elbow.

"She is beautiful, I hope she knows that she is now?" Abigail took in a breath and looked down to her now exposed right breast, her back still to the camera. Her right hand repeated the same on her left shoulder, letting the material fall away.

Click

Stood still, her strong shoulder muscles completed her athletic figure.

"I want to see her final pose but, I also want to have a pose that I'd want her to be in.....I don't want to be...disappointed in me... " Abigail closed her eyes and brought her hands to her breasts.

With her palms, she cupped her breasts and lifted them up into the fullness of her hands.

"She hasn't disappointed you at the moment" Jonathan gave a little laugh.

Abigail turned around slowly, feeling her nipples between thumb and her index finger, rolling them before him.

Click click click click, the camera's shutter quickly tried to capture the moment.

Abigail brought her hands down by her side.

"But I have not been in a good pose?" she told him, unashamedly letting him take photos of her breasts.

The humid air brought her body to a temperature that made her body glow.

"You can ask her yourself, she is upstairs....." Jonathan's admission brought a gasp.

"Really?"

"I am painting her as we speak, on the next floor" he added.

"Do you think we can meet?" she asked, holding her hands together in front of her.

"I shall ask" he replied and placed his camera on the table.

Abigail found herself, turning her head to the board, the woman in red, her naked body, the shadows now casting on her skin.

She would see a naked woman and she would let her see her....

'How am I going to let her see me?' she pondered.

Her thoughts of covering up her breasts came to her tongue.

"Shall I cover up?" she asked.

"No need, the woman in red isn't" he smiled.

Jonathan waved her over to the stairs.

The stairs were old and her nipples ached as she walked up, the door was already open.

Her heart missed a beat as she walked inside.

Chapter Four

The room was nearly a mirror image of the floor below, but for huge full size canvas paints of everything, from horse and carts to buildings and landscapes.

She slowed her pace as she admired the detail.

Three large blinds covered what looked like a sofa with a full size easel stood a few feet away, a white canvas resting upon it, the contents obscured from view.

She heard Jonathan begin to talk to the woman in red and she heard a laugh.

Jonathan reappeared from between the boards and walked to her, his eyes met hers.

"Shall I leave you two alone?" he asked out loud so the two woman could hear.

"I would like thirty minutes to get to know my new friend!" a woman's voice came from the screen.

A voice that was warm, kind and soft.

"Do you want me to return with my camera?" he asked Abigail.

"Say yes...?" the voice called out.

"I guess so" she replied.

Abigail turned her head and watched him leave

"He tells me that you liked my pictures?" the woman in red said from behind the boards, focusing Abigail's attention.

"I did/do, you have such a look that I feel a desire for..." Abigail stopped herself from saying the end of the sentence.

"He also tells me you have touched yourself?"

Abigail blushed.

"I'm stood with my top open" she spoke.

"Let me see you and you can see me."

Abigail stepped forward, held the board and swung herself around to come face to face with the woman in red.

"Oh my you're naked" Abigail spoke in shock at the woman laid on the sofa naked.

"And you are topless, and fine looking at that" she smiled. Abigail noticed the small amount of blusher and lip gloss, her hair was now a ginger tone, which made her face glow.

Her hair was a little shorter than the pictures but still had a natural beauty and curl.

The woman tapped the edge of the sofa.

Abigail smiled and sat on the edge.

"You look shocked!" she said.

"I never looked at the final picture" she admitted.

"Ah, this is better no, the real thing?" she asked.

"You are mesmerising in your pictures and even more so in the flesh" Abigail spoke from the heart.

"I asked how you went from clothed to naked? But here I am with my breasts out in front of a naked woman, so guess it is in the moment, without distraction, without prejudices from anyone" Abigail looked over her body.

"I never let Jonathan place my picture's up until I saw a woman looking through his file. She had that look you have now as you look over my body, lust want and trepidation!"

Abigail found herself reaching for her own breast, holding her flesh in her hand.

"And the woman looking did the same thing, you are doing now" the woman smiled and watched Abigail play with her breasts as she opened her legs wider from the side position she was laid in.

"Have you been with a few women?" asked Abigail as her free left-hand reached out for the woman's.

"Only once!" she replied.

"The woman you saw looking at the pictures" Abigail asked.

"Yes"

Abigail found herself leaning down to the woman in red.

"I've never been" she told her, whispering into her ear as she rested her head in her neck.

"Tell me who you are?" Abigail asked.

Taking the woman's hand, opening her legs wider she took the woman's hand, edging it to her sex.

"I'm your woman in red, but you don't want me to touch you, you want to touch me" she replied.

Moving forward to get more comfortable she turned Abigail more sideways, took her hand and placed it between her legs while she leaned up and took her left breast in her mouth.

"Oh my god" Abigail found her head spinning as her fingers pressed against the folds of her flesh.

She jolted as her own sex was touched, the woman had placed her hand on her wet panties.

"I am your woman in red, but I am also just a passing person, you need to go upstairs" the woman in red told her as she faced her, her voice tone heavy as she began to orgasm to Abigail's touch.

"Touch me, I want you to make me orgasm!" Abigail looked down into the woman as she slowly recovered from her desires.

"Let me take you upstairs and show you?" the woman in red asked, turning herself around to sit up and forward, then onto her feet.

Abigail stood.

"I need your touch, I am going to explode" Abigail looked into her face.

"I don't think I..." Abigail shook her head just as the woman in red took her left hand, squeezing it tight.

"Please?..."

In a deep breath the woman in red's right hand had plunged under her skirt.

Abigail stood more apart and her own right hand pulled aside her now sodden panties.

The woman in red nodded as two of her fingers found her clit and been to rub at the folds.

"It's only fair"

The two woman stood where they were, Abigail held tight as her body began to shake, her breathing becoming deep.

They didn't kiss, they stood looking into each eyes.

Desire, lust and need.

"I'm going to..."Abigail never finished that sentence as she jolted at the orgasm that overcome her.

She leaned into her woman in red for stability as the power made her feel uneasy on her feet.

Click click click click click click

Sounded the camera.

Minutes passed, Abigail stood up straight, her breathing returning to normal.

"Did you take my photo as I orgasmed?" asked Abigail to Jonathan who was sat at the stool next to his easel.

"I did"

"Don't worry he will have taken it with grace" the woman in red laughed, took her hand and led the way to the stairs.

"Come now Jonathan, the third floor is your master pieces of work and you also need to tell the stories of them"

Jonathan stood, placed his camera on the floor and led the way.

Abigail held the hand of her new best friend.

Chapter Five

Abigail stood holding holds but a gasp, she covered her mouth.

"Jonathan is very good with all art work" the woman in red laughed a little.

Before her was six sculptures all in old Roman Empire style, around six feet in height, male and female

Males with full sculptured faces, curly hair, taut bodies, but these didn't have the customary small round penis.

They had full erections, six inches, eight inches and ten inches in length, bulbous heads that in a real man would cause distress.

One male statue was bent over.

"For all needs!" Jonathan stood next to it and spun it around as it was on castor wheels

The statue had a hole in its rear.

"I don't understand" Abigail finally found her voice.

"A little something for myself" he laughed.

"Jonathan is homosexual!" the lady in red explained as she was led further inside the floor.

"Are you?" Abigail asked while she held her hand up as they walked together.

"No!"

"I thought the way you responded back there" Abigail looked confused.

"But why should I turn down a chance to have an orgasm? Especially at a hand so sweet like yours" her reply gave Abigail goose bumps.

"I used to make these on demand for clients, back in the good old days...my clients had such amazing parties, with such amazing people with imagination you wouldn't....well it was sublime times" Jonathan beamed of his past that was his own memory.

12