The Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in red stopped her at two different sculptures, more like mannequins, resembling real life but better.

So much better that she was sure they were about to ask her how her day as going? and they were of women, naked like the others.

The woman in red reached out to her hand, only the coldness gave away the unreal nature of the sculpture, cupping her hand into its face and finally a breast.

Abigail's curiosity had got the better of her and found herself leaning up to touch the free breast.

"They feel real!" she said as the woman in red turned and took her other hand, placing it onto her real one.

"Almost, but you can't beat the real thing." Abigail blushed as she found herself squeezing at her flesh.

"Abigail the steps of pleasure" Jonathan announced pulling back a red velvet curtain that she hadn't noticed.

Three steps led to a platform where he revealed two male mannequins

with wash board stomachs, short hair and faces that said 'yes look twice.'

Each had an 8 inch cock erection from their midriffs.

"My pride and joy and always ready for action!" he laughed.

Abigail looked at her new friend, her face excited at the sight.

"Shall we?" she asked.

"What?"

"Have sex?" she replied taking her hand, leading her up the steps of the platform.

"As good as you feel, I want a cock inside me, don't you?" the woman in red asked.

"I...I don't know, don't know about this" Abigail looked lost.

"We will ride together! hold hands while we...indulge" the woman in red led her up one step...

Then the second...

Finally the third...

"These have a what you call realism too my dear!" Jonathan beamed pointing to the little black round button in the palm of the hand of the mannequin.

Abigail watched as the woman in red climbed up and faced her, her whole body on show.

"It's just like riding the real thing?" she announced as she leaned back while holding the plastic phallus, she let it touch the tip of her sex.

"My dear?" she spoke holding a hand out to the one next to her.

"Or do you like to watch?"

Abigail found herself torn, her sex was still pulsing, an unsatisfied feel in the pit of her stomach.

She stepped up and Jonathan and the woman in red held her hands as she turned around.

She looked down, her dress obscured the view so she inched it up a little.

Jonathan was on point and his palms lubricated, ran them down the shaft.

"Don't want accidents" he laughed.

Abigail looked to her right at her new friend and grabbed her hand as they both lowered themselves down.

Abigail found herself holding tight as her lips stretched to the size of it, both women began to take in enough of what they could take.

One movement and Abigail found herself moving freely, the shaft pulsed like it was real, her hips moving to the same time as her friend, who had began to breathe deeply.

Both women pushed down onto the shaft together in unison, both breathing at the same time, both sets of breasts rising and falling together.

"Are you near?" the woman in red gasped.

"Yes"

"Here it comes then!" she replied and hit the black button.

Suddenly the phallus exploded with juices inside both woman, sending them both into a frenzy.

Squeezing hard onto her hand Abigail shook as her body began to accept the sensation.

The woman in red orgasmed with rapturous noise, calling out random male names.

"Alan, Lee, Peter, Sacha....fill me." She shook, Abigail watched her eyes roll as she was overcome with her sensations.

Abigail's own sensations had spilled out too, the sound of sex filled the room.

Click click click click, the camera flashed but Abigail didn't care.

Chapter Six

Beep beep

The car alarm deactivated as Abigail approached the vehicle, the woman in red had left a while ago, she had stayed to see her photos.

'What do you want me to do with them?' Jonathan's words repeated in her head as she watched a couple buzz at the door.

Jonathan smiled as he swung open the door, his gaze caught hers and she smiled.

She started the car, placed the gear stick into reverse and glanced over her shoulder to pull out.

"Shit" she called out, hitting the brakes.

She looked at the empty back seat.

"Picture"

Turning off the engine she sat and pondered.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Jonathan opened the door.

"Didn't get very far... you changed your mind?" he laughed.

"No I forgot to get my father's picture"

Rolling his eyes he pushed the door open.

"Best come and get it then"

She stepped inside and stood at bottom of the stairs, a glint and a deep breath.

"What?" she asked.

"I have a favour to ask?" he replied, winked and started to laugh, taking her hand, leading her up the stairs.

"Daniel, Sophie..." he bellowed up.

The blonde woman looked away from the picture on the first board.

The picture of...

THE END

12