The Artist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

He seemed interested in her answers and before long they were having a full blown conversation, only his occasional instructions to bend her knees more or lift her head reminding her that she was completely exposed to him.

"Right another one finished, I think. Straighten slowly, shake out your legs and come and have a look."

She straightened and stretched, againg enjoying the sun. Turning she saw that he was holding the gown open for her to put on, "I'm warm enough thanks." He gave her a 'suit yourself look' before going and standing behind the easel, beckoning her to join him.

"Wow." Was all she could say, again. This one was from the back of her knees to her lower back, the tautness of her hamstrings and her ass cheeks caught wonderfully, almost brutally. A contrast to the pink inviting softness of her moist, slightly open pussy and her anus in a shadow and only hinted at.

"What do you think?"

"Definitely art." It took a moment before he got the reference to their conversation in the pub, both of them laughing loudly and Siobhan cuddling him, not sexually, but as only a daughter can.

"I think we should have some lunch and then carry on."

"What bit of me are you going to paint after lunch?"

"Don't know, why?"

"Well if you're going to paint my belly I'll only have a salad, don't want it bulging."

Mulqueen smiled and pulled his naked daughter in for another hug. "Tell you what, you stuff yourself silly and I'll paint your ankles after lunch, deal?"

Siobhan smiled and hugged him back, "Deal."

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers