The Asian Persuasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to tell him where the lube was when instead of the hard press of his cock against my hole, I felt the wet press of his tongue to it. The guttural growl that escaped me from the tantalizing tickle of his tongue filled the room. Just like his kiss, it was soft, urgent, appreciative, flicking and sliding to all the right spots.

His hand reached under me, grasping my hardness. He milked me in time with his tongue lashes. My legs spread and I thrusted my ass up and out for him in an arch. I clawed at the bed, begging him not to stop and to fuck me at the same time. He was driving me wild with the intricate pattern his tongue traced.

He paused, running his thick thumb over my eager hole. His fingers spread across my cheeks. I braced myself for more of the tongue teasing that did not come. He pushed me forward, letting me collapse onto the bed with my spit slick ass up in the air. He was on me, his mighty piece nestled firmly between my cheeks.

He ran his rod up along my crack while his mouth found the back of my neck. His hands buried under me, grasping my meaty pecs. He slid up and down, occasionally hooking then releasing me. I moved in time with him, trying to catch the elusive monster. Then, with a lucky movement, he was balls deep in me.

His cock sliced into me like a hot knife through butter. I let out of pleasurable gasp of pain as he rested deep in me. I flexed, allowing myself to get adjusted to him. His cock actually throbbed in me. I felt as if I was going to crawl out of my skin if he didn't start humping me. I rolled my body, bouncing him up and down.

He refused to budge, resting in me as he kissed my skin. His tongue made lazy circles at the base of my neck, distracting me from his hand moving up under me to grip my shoulders. "Are you ready, baby?" He purred softly against my skin. My answer was a growl of need to feel him thrusting into me.

I felt his hips rise and fall slowly into me. I groaned in frustration. "Patience." He soothed, pulling out a little more with his thrusts. "You're going to love how I make you feel." I pushed back on him, letting out a soft whimper. I needed him slamming into me, filling me with his thick engorged cock. I felt a light kiss on my right shoulder. "Trust me."

I relented, letting him slowly stroke in and out of me, pulling just a little bit more out of me every so often so I could really feel the length of him as he pumped into me. With each slight pull out, I found myself longing to have him buried deep in me again, hating the empty feeling it was causing right before he pushed all the way back in.

When only the tip remained, I almost cried out for the need of him back in me. "Now, you're ready." Emilio thrusted hard into me, sliding in and out of me at various lengths. Emilio held on tight to my shoulders, refusing to be tossed from my twisting and bucking body. My back arched like a cat, trying to push hard back against him.

His body rolled in waves against mine, slapping his hips hard against my fleshy cheeks. Where he learned to fuck, I did not know. I just knew he had mastered it. I was a blubbering mess of orgasmic sensations, unable to utter much more than animalistic sounds joy and primal grunts of need.

Without warning he pulled out, leaving me with that empty feeling that no bottom likes. "Get on your back in the middle of the bed." He barked out. Sex Emilio was quite different than the meek man that came calling on my door. I did as he commanded. He took up position between my legs, pulling one up to rest on his shoulder, the other he forced wide for easy access.

"I want to watch your face when you cum." He dribbled a long line of spit onto his dick. It was the only lube we needed, apparently. When he pushed into me, my warm hole welcomed him in. The elation on his face was only matched by mine feeling him back in me. He rotated his hips, touching that special spot in me.

My cock jumped with every slight touch of my prostate. He leaned forward, pressing one hand on my chest for balance. "Just so you know, I'm not coming till you do." He warned. I was torn between the need to climax and the need to have him in me. "Make good choices." His eyes locked with mine when he picked up speed.

I reached up and caressed his face, my mind a whirlwind of conflict. I knew we couldn't keep this up forever, but I also knew I never wanted this to end. When I didn't decide, he did. His hand went from my chest to my leaking cock. With each thrust into me, he stroked me, bringing me closer and closer.

My eyes begged him to stop stroking me. The sounds I made told him to continue. Harder and harder he pumped into me. Quicker and quicker he stroked me. My balls screamed for release. I was on the verge of climatic explosion that I could not stop. My lip quivered as the approaching flood of sensation crested.

I pulled Emilio down for a kiss as the cannon blasts of my cock shot forth. My screams of indulgence were muffled by Emilio's mouth on mine. He did not break stride in his movements. I clamped down hard around him, but he still pushed through with ease with each hip roll. He picked up speed and then his own muffled roar of climax came into our kiss.

He pumped hard and deep into me. I could feel him leaking out with every pull from me. I squeezed tight, trying to hold him in. Then he fell on top of me, his head resting on my chest, cock still buried deep in me. I put my arms around him, enjoying the feel of his body against mine.

We laid in bliss, my hand stroking his back, his making lazy circles around my nipples. "That was so much better than I had ever expected." Came his soft satisfied voice. "Mm, you feel so fucking good." I continued my soft pets. "I can't wait to recover and do that all again." My hand froze on his back. "Something wrong?"

He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Emilio, you're cute and all, and that was fantastic." I saw him steeling himself for the letdown. "But, I got to shower and rest a bit after that." I gave him a playful grin. "How about we go shower and soap each other up?" His face brightened. "Did you mean what you said?"

"Every word." He crawled up, breaking the cement semen bond on our skin. "When you need dick," he kissed my lips lightly. "When you need to be kissed," another soft kiss. "When you need to be held," yet, another soft kiss. "When you need to feel special. You call me, and only me." That last kiss, his lips pressed firmly onto mine, his tongue moving to meet mine.

I could feel my cock stirring with those words. Our hips moved together. I could feel him filling with blood. If we kept his up, we'd be going at it again, and as good of a bottom I was, I needed a brief respite. I rolled him off me, taking control of the situation again. "Shower time." I announced, getting up from the bed.

Emilio was splayed out on my bed, arms and legs spread, his cock half hard bobbing up and down. He looked at me, that commanding look in his eyes. "Hey, what about this?" He shook his hips, slinging his cock back and forth like a tempting lure. "You're not going to leave me like this, are you Lawrence?"

"That's coming with me." I took hold of his thick club. "You can come with it or stay here, but I'm sure you'd enjoy it a whole lot more." He laughed, climbing off the bed and into my arms. "You think you can be a little dictator just because you can lay pipe better any plumber." I gave him a wink. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him and you."

In the shower, we didn't get much washing done. Our soapy hands roamed over each other, and our mouths met with the hot water beating down on us. I stroked him. He fingered my hole. I finally grew annoyed with the confined space and shut the water off. We quickly dried off and were back in the bed, mouths exploring the places we hadn't before.

I had him sitting on my face while he slurped my cock. I smothered my face in those pert cheeks, running my whiskered face over the sensitive skin. I could feel the precum pooling on my chest. I ran a slow light finger down his spine, sending him arching into my mouth. He moaned around my cock.

"I got to have that ass, again." He moved with lightning speed, leaving only the taste of him in my mouth. "Lube's in the dresser?" I nodded, licking my lips for the faint traces of him still there. He grabbed it from the top drawer of my night stand. I watched as he put on a show of slicking himself up. Then he raised both legs to his shoulders, exposing his goal. I felt the slick fingers pushing into me.

I shuddered knowing that soon they would be replaced with something much more filling. He lined up. He pushed in. My ass took him with ease. "Damn, that ass." He pumped in me slowly, pushing my legs back to my chest so he could get a better angle. "I could stay in you all night."

This time, he didn't tease. He just pounded in me, my eyes rolling back in our heads as he bounced in and out of me. I pulled my legs back, granting him more access to that pleasure pit. Hard and fast, slow and steady, he did them both, never allowing me to know what type of slick slide into me to expect next.

I didn't even touch my cock when it shot it second blast of the evening. This made Emilio toss his head back in his second moment of bliss as he filled me once more with his seed. I could see the outline of every sinewy muscle as he tensed with the moment. The power in his body was more than evident in that moment.

When he was done, he slowly pulled from me, letting my legs fall to the bed in exhaustion. He went to the bathroom, returning with a washcloth to clean me up with. Delicately he patting my dick clean and wiped away the evidence of our second tryst. He returned the washcloth to the bathroom before pulling at the covers so we could sleep.

In the dark, he slipped behind me, spooning me with his half hard cock pressed between my naked cheeks. "Good night, baby." His hand slipped around me holding us tightly together. I sighed with contentment. "If you wake up with a dick in your ass, it's because he likes it in there." He joked.

"Are you sure it's not because I like him in there?" I laughed back. I brought his hand from my chest to my lips for a kiss. "Good night, Emilio." I put his hand back. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but I didn't care, not right now. Right now, I had a man holding me as I fell asleep. A man that would still be there in the morning.

12