All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride Ch. 05'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Addicted!

Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This gets better with every chapter posted. I’m a fan of your work and this has become my favorite story. The characters have depth and the plot is well developed. I’m all in.

cadizacadizaover 5 years ago
I'm liking it!

Kudos.. I am really into the story part of this story... I am eager for more background!

I really am NOT rooting for Michael/Ethan.. he is just a dick, a rapist through and through. I see his level of besotted-ness with Carina being attractive to some readers... and I myself wondered if he might yet turn a corner. But after Gavin made him realize that rape was a shitty way to start a long term relationship... and Michale's reaction was... oh well at least I posssess her... I was done with him.

I guess I routing for the mysterious Gavin....But is Gavin going to be trustworthy? only more chapters will tell.

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
Is anyone not on Gavin's team?

Another great chapter with a lot going on. That Gavin a submarine and now a crossbow. As jack Nicholson said as the Joker, " Where does he get those toys?"

So glad Gavin is back and apparently more than a worthy adversary for Michael. The gap between ownership of Carina and affection for Carina is a wonderful, distressing , revelation for Michael. A nice touch on your part.

Looking forward to the escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Team Gavin all the way

I guess especially in this #MeToo climate, but anytime really, kidnapping and repeated rape are never sexy, especially since Carina is not into it. Michael is deranged, and I hope he gets what’s coming to him for what he’s done to Carina. I always get really angry at these stories where the rapist gets away with it, and especially the ones where the woman falls in love with her rapist. That’s some serious Stockholm syndrome stuff, and would never happen in real life unless the girl did have Stockholm syndrome. Most likely though we’re talking years of therapy and ptsd, and she will never get over it. I know they’re only stories, s I should just let it go, haha. Anyway, compelling stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gavin Don't Die

I want her to be rescued but I also want her to become more dependent on herself. While she obviously can't leave wherever she is without help from outside I do want her to become more independent. She's constantly relied on other people which was her role in their sick world but now it's time for her to break out and bring the pain. I'm not saying she needs to become a ninja or something but she should get better at lying and figuring out when others lie. I also want her to snap out of her little fantasy that her ex wasn't perfect it would help her evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please remove gavin

Ethan is a good guy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More! Please

Can we have more chapters please? I love this story

tati89tati89over 5 years ago
Can't wait for thr next chapter!

This is getting soooo good. I can't wait until Gavin and Carina gets back together again...Michael really needs to start treating Carina better if he wants to win her...but I'm guessing he's gonna be the villain from now on? And where's Carlos??

Dixieland0705Dixieland0705over 5 years ago

I was literally up till 4am reading the chapters in this story. I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck me too!

I can't tell you how much I want a cock inside me right now. This story has me so turned on. Micheal is rapist and a jackass, and Gavin is steamy. Imagining either in me makes me orgasm. This is such a good story. Thank you for writing it!

RomaniRicciRomaniRicciover 3 years ago

TEAM GAVIN LETS GOOO

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 3 years ago

She really is pathetic though:/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES