All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride Ch. 06'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
Michael goes nuclear in his struggles with Carina and Gavin

Michael's clever plan to manipulate Carina comes to naught when his lust and male ego takes over. Now that Michael has played his trump card over Carina, let's hope Gavin has gotten all the gas he needs to move this "romance" to a new location. I am looking forward to Carlos coming into the mix, Captain Nemo's submarine escape, and where Carina and the funeral urn wind up next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Michael?

Surely Michael is cleverer than this? I would have expected a master manipulator not an uncontrolled school boy! I thought he'd win her round eventually but that is not to be... Looking forward to next chapter!

tati89tati89over 5 years ago
Glad you're back!

One of my fav stories on Lit!!! So glad that you're back! Michael is such an asshole with little to no redeeming qualities in the last few chapters. Everything with him is about obtaining Carina through manipulation, fear, or physically assalting her...although I am loving this hate-love/push and pull relationship for some reason! They do make such a HOTTTTTT couple albeit he needs some major overhaul (don't see this happening) in his way of treating her. On top of that, he's so slimy to want to impregnant her as part of his manipulation. :( Poor Carina.

Our submarine homeboy needs to hurry up and save his girl! Can you imagine the crazy sex that they will have after all this foreplay!!? And I can't wait until Carlos comes back into this goose chase. Please please please update soon again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for continuing

Been looking forward to the next chapter. This story is very well written, exciting and I love the male characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the hell, Michael

For a man who had the patience to wait months to kill his target, Michael has no restraint and no ability to actually think a plan through or stick with it. This trained, supposedly successful killer has the mind of a 16 year old boy who throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get to rape his captive. Michael is all at once observational, sly, and stupid. And I don't like Gavin much either.

I would find it a much more engaging storyline if this was a war of strategy. Clearly Carina is a smart girl; I wish Michael was capable of thinking with his head instead of his dick for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confused

Micheal needs to go back to doing things he knows turns her on, if he has any plan to actually keep her. It almost feels like he was a virgin before kidnapping Carina with the complete lack of self control he has. And honestly Gavin could easily take Carina and the sailboat and be gone... running out of gas doesn’t mean he’s out of options. He basically ensured that Micheals wrath will be unleashed on Carina for bashing him in the head and then just taking off. And it’s harder to see the strong mob wife that Carina once was with the way she pouts all the time without doing anything to save herself. If the worst thing can happen to her has already happened (wearing the dress) she has nothing to lose by fighting back.

Don’t get me wrong the story is good, but it is lacking in the emotional department for three people who are supposed to be more than average citizens. Super spies and mobsters would have been dead a long time ago if they couldn’t control emotions or at least pretend to.

And another thing Micheal lost it because he didn’t want to talk about Tate’s death or Carlos and then instantly turns face and easily talks about both. If someone kidnapped you, you don’t really believe they’d so easily lay their cards out on the table do you? He’s only giving her hope that if Gavin can’t save her Carlos will. How does he expect that hope to turn in his favour?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Work on this Series Before the Others Please

Assassin's Bride is so much alluring than the other series that you've penned--please keep adding parts to this one! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I found this story thread yesterday and stayed up late reading. My partner rolled over and asked, "What are you reading that's keeping you up so late???"

I hope you post again soon! I'm enjoying the characters and plot line.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 5 years ago
I'm all about reluctance and cnc

but this is just sick. He's a monster and she is going to have a hard time ever recovering from this amount of trauma and damage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting

I’ve been reading your stories almost all day! The twists and the turns are so interesting. Fucking hate Michael. Can’t wait to see how everything goes with Gavin

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Yes, Michael's character went from assassin to being a romantic lover to rapist to obsessively possessive, but the emotions, manipulations, scheming part of story is OUTSTANDING!!I love strategy, politics, game, manipulation stories where something else is done in the forefront but actually intent is something completely different to get the hidden objective. Gavin is right now a savior but who knows he might change aswell, but until now his character description is good.

Excellent story, very well written.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 3 years ago

I keep trying to like this but she's appalling and he's just unbelievable. My main complaint is a common one though, again a story where the woman comes when she doesn't want sex/like the person. Just doesn't happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES