All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride Ch. 08'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HoneyButterBiscuitHoneyButterBiscuitalmost 5 years ago

I am so tickled you put out another chapter!! I absolutely loved it. Your writing style makes it easy to fall into the story and get lost in it. I'm looking forward to another update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
YAY, another chapter!

I think we readers got a feel for how crazy Michael is and how fucked (and helpless) Carina is that CH 5 & 6 could have been combined or skipped, but this is my favorite chapter! So much good plot movement. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting, erotic and intriguing

Excellent series. Can't wait for the next chapter.

EGRIEGRIalmost 5 years ago
Thank you for continuing this story and Rumpole for pushing you to do it.

She was sex on legs, what a great description. I probably won't credit you as the source when I use it but I'll remember to mentally thank you when I do.

It looks like we will soon see how two trained assassins when taking on 6 thugs. My guess is that Bellie444 will lean towards the assassins having the better outcome. Despite Gavin's concern of Carina's ability to lie, it looks like a few mojitos did the trick. I was shocked at Carlos' unwillingness to fire up the boat and head for a pharmacy. Strange, a killer of men, women and children would come up with this moral limit.

I am so looking forward to the impending escape. If Rumpole reads this, double your nagging efforts so we have a quicker turnaround time for the next chapter.

An engaging story and I look forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT! SO SEXY OMG

Your writing is just awesome and I love where this story is going! Please update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!!

I'm so hooked with this piece. I don't even know how I found this. hahaha! but this is so good. Thanks writer! I hope you find your inspiration to continue this, and thank you rumpole for nagging her (please nag her more!!) haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please come back

I’m obsessed! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this story and always check to see if it has been updated every time I visit. Please don't abandon this!!!

Bellie444Bellie444over 4 years agoAuthor
Almost done

Hey guys :)

Last chapter is almost ready. It will be the longest, and given the nature of the plot, possibly traumatic. There will be an epilogue. Thanks again, readers :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories