All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride Ch. 09'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EGRIEGRIover 4 years ago
Gavin and Ethan show their stuff, to Carlos, the crew and to each other

A lot went on in this penultimate chapter, however, it seems as though you are still left with the tricky bit between Ethan and Gavin. It should be interesting.

As always you have produced a captivating chapter as Carlos and Gavin spar while Carina flaunts her stuff. Then Carlos experiences his worst fear when Carina clearly chooses them, actually Gavin, over him. It looks like his love for Carina clearly was his achilles heal and his undoing.

Carina has a habit of having this who love her getting killed. Ethan could be the next man in that line for that outcome. Looking forward to how it all turns out and if Gavin winds up with this black widow spider.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars!

Goddammit, you're a genius!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job Bellie!

This story has been going a while and it's been a great ride.. It's actually what hooked me into your writing. I'm so intrigued to find out how this can end. Is Michael capable of putting carina before him? What is happy ever after for her anyway?

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 4 years ago
OMG

Please don't wait so long to update!! I need to know what's going to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking forward to the end!

I hope Ethan/Michael gets his just desserts, though if he lives I don’t see him ever stopping looking for Carina. She should want him dead- it’s the only way she’s ever really be free of him. He’s way too obsessed. Unless she really wants to be with him, and who could want to be with someone who kidnaps you and repeatedly rapes you? Besides, that’s not love, that’s control, and it’s not healthy but considering the men Carina has associated with, she clearly doesn’t know what healthy is, and likes being controlled by powerful men. It would be nice to see her walk away from all the men, and figure out what she wants and who she is, besides some guys hot girlfriend. She doesn’t seem to have that in her however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You little...

...fucking tease! God that awesome =D can't wait for the next story!

I agree with one of the previous comments, it's seems you've got your work cut out for you with the final chapter... assuming it truly is the last one ;)

I must say, I found myself thinking it was very odd that after everything she just went through, it was very odd that she could so easily slip into her old ways of daring and teasing. I expected the "trauma" to have affected this somewhat. On that note, I was reassured at the end when she had her breakdown - it all must come to a head at some point. Very realistic, well done!

Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the terrific work!

Pinch

littleminx12401littleminx12401over 4 years ago
Sorry no offense

Okay first of all the writing in this is SUPERIOR. This chapter gave me a rollercoaster of emotions and I’m so sad to see it end :(. I hate how I sympathize with all the douchebags in this, especially Michael. The last sentence of the entire chapter really hit hard and I’ve never lost anyone but for some reason I could feel the weight of his pain in that one sentence??? Sorry no offense but it legit takes a special kind of writer to do that just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ngl I was getting more into Voyeur than The Assassin’s Bride but now you’ve reminded me how good this Literotica is. Anyways I’ll be here when the next chapter is up for this or for voyeur!!

semiosis50semiosis50over 4 years ago
Kickass storytelling, pretty.

My favorite story of yours.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 4 years ago
Hope Gavin kills Ethan

because he really never will leave Carina alone. Then he should give her a choice of whether to live a civilian life or stay with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupendous writing!!!

Very rarely one finds story that is gripping, fast paced, very lucid, emotional with twists and turns and schemes all fitted into one and conveyed very clearly. I could read it like a video playing in my mind w.r.t all the turn of events.

Marvelous! Marvelous story telling.

Best chapter.

With regards the story, Carina's character is indeed one of a dimwit, highly sexed bimbo. She could've planned execution of Michael with Carlos given Gavin was opposed to killing him and they both play fight without killing each other. This would have rid Carina of the rapist, which she finally came to hate, thankfully, dimwit idiot. And then she could've chosen between Carlos and Gavin, since former loved her truly while latter was just a dick for her, at this point, she knows nothing about him except being a dick that rescued her from Michael. Given Gavin is unbeatable by either Michal or Carlos, she could've easily escaped Carlos with Gavin and hoped to not get raped again since she knows zilch about Gavin except her libido that ticks for him (any all other men).

That could've been a satisfying and most happy ending one could've gotten to BUT the death of relatively good man Carlos, dimwit Carina's late realization of Carlos love and her only confirmed chance at safe, protected life and hence her regret and trauma AND lastly the bad one Michael almost winning in the end if not for Gavin's superior fighting skills, is a gripping anti-climax end which has its own surprising element (though disappointing for those looking for happy ending) and is very very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is one of my favorite literotica stories of all time! I’ve reread it so many time while waiting for the ending! I love the mix of character and plot development - I feel and empathize with all of the main characters

In my fantasy life, there’s a Galvin & Carina tease and denial romance in which Galvin teaches Carina discipline! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

Love how this is so action packed and how the characters evolve. Please publish a book!

RomaniRicciRomaniRicciover 3 years ago

Actually, you know what? I ship Gavin and Ethan. Fuck Carina lol

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Agree with romaniricci. Carina is just too annoying. Necessary to the story but I can't find a single thing to like about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES