The Assassin's Prize

Story Info
An assassin returns to his mistress for his just reward.
1.6k words
4.44
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rafael was already getting hard in anticipation.

A job well done was behind him, and he knew his mistress would be pleased with his work. The latest enemy who had dared cross her was dead, clean and merciful and untraceable, just the way he was taught. And he couldn't wait for his mistress to reward him for his hard work.

The private elevator moved steadily up to the penthouse of the New York high-rise, and Rafael was still. He didn't dare adjust the metal cage around his aching cock, didn't dare do anything to imply that he was touching himself. That wasn't allowed, and he knew his mistress would be watching. He had been trained well by her hand, and it didn't even occur to him to disobey her wishes.

Still, he shifted slightly as the elevator moved, unable to help his impatience. His mistress had whispered many promises in his ear as he left for this job, and he knew she always followed through.

The elevator doors opened directly into the penthouse, the cool, fashionable, and slightly austere decor welcoming him home. But Rafael wouldn't be satisfied until he could see her, smell her, touch her.

Rafael toed off his boots and socks, and padded, barefoot, through the apartment. There was a playroom, soundproofed and filled with so many delicious toys, but Rafael didn't need that yet. He just needed her.

He found Mistress Jacqueline lounging in the sitting room, with a book and a glass of red wine in her hand, legs crossed as she sat on the couch. She wore a designer black dress, and her long dark hair fell free around her soft, sweet face -- a face that caused many of her enemies to underestimate her.

She didn't look up from her novel when he entered, merely turning a page as he paused in the doorway. His mistress was truly beautiful, tall and curvaceous and perfect, and he drank in the sight, a balm on his tired soul.

"You may kneel," she said absently, taking a sip of her wine, and Rafael's breath caught as he fell easily to his knees, feeling that all was finally right with the world. This is where he belonged, kneeling for her, at her service.

"How was your trip?" she asked, still casual. He wondered vaguely what she was reading, before scolding himself. It was not his place.

"It went well, mistress," he said in his deep, almost gravelly voice. "You don't have a problem in Russia any longer."

"Excellent," she said, closing her book and setting it to the side. "Of course, I know I can trust you to be competent, can't I, pet?"

"For you, always, mistress."

She gave him a pleased smile, uncrossing her legs.

"Come to me, pet," she said, beckoning him forward.

Rafael lowered to his hands and knees, knowing better than to stand without permission, and slowly crawled forward, his head bowed, cock throbbing in its cage. The heat in his belly was almost unbearable, and he could barely wait to find out what she had in mind for him today.

He took his position at her feet, kneeling between her spread legs, gaze lowered, hands behind his back.

"It was a long trip this time," she said, reaching out, placing a soft hand on his cheek. "Was it hard on you?"

Rafael bit back a moan as she slipped her hand into his short hair, her touch mesmerizing.

"It was only so because I was without your presence, mistress," he said.

She laughed, delighted.

"You say the sweetest things to me, Rafael. And I have missed you, too. No one else can satisfy me quite as well as your mouth, pet."

"Thank you, mistress," he said, leaning into her touch. "I only wish to please."

"I know," she said. "And you will."

She leaned back on the black leather couch, the view of the New York lights behind her, but Rafael's gaze was only for her as she spread her legs, hooking one foot over his shoulder.

"My cunt is aching for your tongue," she said, pulling him closer, tugging at his hair, and this time, Rafael did let out a little moan.

"May I taste you, mistress?" he asked, barely able to contain his eagerness. "May I please you?"

She laughed, a little breathless with anticipation herself.

"Yes," she said, her free hand pulling her dress up around her hips, and Rafael saw that she wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy exposed to his greedy gaze. "I want your mouth, pet."

Usually, Rafael might have moved slowly. Might have kissed her inner thighs, teased a little, as he knew his mistress enjoyed. But the weeks he had been away were too long, and he could sense that she was as eager for him as he was for her.

The hand gripping his hair guided him to her center, and she moved up to meet him.

And the taste of his mistress was like ambrosia, like heaven. She was wet, already so wet for him, and that alone made his cock throb in its cage. His tongue plunged into her, his nose at her clit, and she cried out, thighs tight around his head, grinding up against his mouth.

He licked a long strip up her core, finding her clit and sucking at it, hands still behind his back, ever obedient.

Rafael knew her intimately, knew what would please her, and his expert mouth was soon coaxing her to orgasm. Both her hands were in his hair by then, directing his tongue and mouth where his mistress pleased, using his face for her pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, fingers digging into his scalp. "I'm going to -- I'm almost --"

He redoubled his efforts, using every trick he knew to make her orgasm, and soon he felt her tense, tasting her come as she collapsed back on the couch.

"Good boy." she breathed, and he shivered, breathing in her heady scent, the pleasure of pleasing almost her overwhelming, the sound of her praise exhilarating. This is what he lived for, what he killed for.

"Come here," his mistress said, tugging him up by the collar of his black suit jacket and into a kiss. He knew she would be able to taste herself on her lips, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

"I want more," she almost growled into his mouth. His mistress was insatiable, this he knew, and Rafael was all ready.

"Yes," he said, nuzzling her cheek. "Anything."

He didn't realize what she was doing until he felt her warm hand dip into his trousers and wrap around his cock and the cage that held him.

"I need you in me," she said. "I need your cock, Rafael."

"Y-yes," he stuttered, this move a surprise. She rarely let him out of his cage, and when she did, it was usually for some form of punishment. To actually be able to fuck his mistress, to feel her tight heat around him, was a privilege he didn't often earn.

She urged him up, fumbling with the buttons of his trousers and shoving them down his hips. The cock cage was soon discarded, dropped on the carpeted floor, and forgotten as she stroked him to fullness.

His mistress climbed off the couch, maneuvering him so that he was flat on his back, and climbed over him, straddling his lap. Her hands pressed his wrists above his head.

"Stay there," she ordered firmly, and he nodded.

Before he knew it, her hand was on his hard cock, and she was guiding him inside her. She was wet and welcoming, and it took all his considerable self-control to not explode immediately.

Throwing her head back, her long curls hanging around her face, his mistress began to ride him, hands on his chest.

"Fuck, pet, I love using your cock," she moaned. "It's perfect for me. You're perfect for me."

Rafael wasn't sure what had gotten into her. As hungry as he was for her praise, she usually didn't give it so freely. But neither was he about to question it. If this is what she needed, he would give it, and gladly.

Her hands sought his skin, ripping open his white shirt, buttons flying. Her manicured nails raked hard down his chest. He moaned at the pain, loving every second.

His mistress leaned down, her tongue laving at the marks, hands on his shoulders, as her hips moved.

"Please, mistress," he moaned, knowing his place. "Please, I need to come!"

"Not yet," she panted, her warm cunt tightening around him. "I need you still, Rafael."

"Anything," he said, gasping. "Anything for you."

These words were enough to push her over the edge, and she rode her second orgasm.

"Come for me now, pet," she said as she reached completion, and he did, feeling the release in his entire body.

Sticky, wet, and satiated, she lifted herself up, collapsing on the floor next to him with a sigh.

"I'm not letting you leave me for so long again," she said with a sigh. "I don't like when you're not at my side. Or my at my feet."

"Yes, mistress," Rafael said, rolling over to nuzzle at her neck. "It will be as you say."

"Someone tried to kill me, while you were gone," she said. "Snuck into a meeting with the shareholder. One of the other guards managed to wrestle away the gun, but Oliver was shot."

Rafael's whole body stiffened, as if the pleasure had been just a dream, and he was crashing back to reality.

"I need you here," she said, stroking his hair. "Only you can protect me."

"I would die for you." He was fierce in his words, reaffirming the vow he had once taken. "No one else will even get close."

"Good boy."