What's Yours is Mine

Story Info
Vindictive Anna sets her sights on her former friend's man.
4k words
4.2
7.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

*knock knock knock*

Dylan opened the door and saw his girlfriend's former best friend, Anna, standing in the doorway with a serious look on her face. There was no love lost between the two of them after years of sniping at each other. Anna had always found Dylan boring and too possessive of Kristin while Dylan despised Anna's propensity for carelessness and willingness to use anyone, her best friend included, without consideration for their own interests. Dylan was glad that his girlfriend Kristin had severed ties with Anna, or "the bitch" as he frequently called her, after finally having her fill of the constant drama that seemed to follow wherever Anna went ever since high school.

"Yes?" Dylan asked answered. Kristin did not want Anna around since their recent blowout fight and Dylan was more than willing to oblige.

"Look Dylan, I just want to get some of my stuff. Let me in and let's not drag this out." Anna replied. Her arms were crossed and she rapidly tapped her foot on the ground. Dylan could not help but notice the clinginess of her little gray dress.

"Why the hell should I? Kristin wants nothing to do with you and I sure as hell don't." He said, almost laughing.

Anna did not reply right away but rather stared up at Dylan. Her lips pouted and her big brown eyes burned into him. Anna pressed her arms into her chest slightly, causing her large breasts to push out even more against the thin fabric of her dress. She tilted her head slightly, causing some strands of blonde hair to fall in front of her face, and did her best to melt him on the spot. Anna allowed her pink bottom lip to jut out slightly as she looked up at her former enemy.

"Please Dylan. Just let me have what I want. Please..." Anna spoke softly as she leaned in slightly.

Dylan stared at Anna for a few seconds before relenting and moving out of the way. He may have had years of unpleasant memories with Anna, but the woman was drop dead gorgeous and he melted just a little seeing her looking so sad and desperate.

"Sure just... get what you need. Kristin wouldn't want you here."

Anna softly smiled at Dylan and pushed into the apartment, pressing against him for a moment. Anna felt a small intake of breath in Dylan's chest as her breasts brushed against him. Perfect.

"Well we just won't tell her, will we Mr. Silly?"

Anna smiled at Dylan as she walked past him, her hand lingering on his chest. She looked back at him for a few moments and gave a mile with her eyes narrowed. Dylan stared as Anna walked away, her shapely ass, toned to perfection during countless hours at the gym in lieu of actually having a job, swaying seductively with every step.

Anna was sure she could feel Dylan's eyes on her ass as she opened the bedroom door and walked inside. She closed the door behind her and rolled her eyes. Men are so stupid, she laughed to herself. Anna wasted no time setting the stage for her plan. She pulled out her phone and placed it on Kristin's dresser directly across from the foot of her bed. I was then time to grab a few of Kristin's silky scarves, which Anna had told her repeatedly were hideous until she stopped wearing them in public, and place them around the phone so that it was largely obscured.

Anna pressed the record button on the phone and bent down so that her face was directly in front of the screen.

"Just wanted to say hi! Your dumbass boyfriend let me in so he could stare at my ass. I'm just here to take a few things, shouldn't be too long... but things might be a little hard." Before delivering an exaggerated smile and staring at the camera with what Dylan had previously dubbed her "Fatal Attraction" stare.

Anna spent the next few minutes poking through Kristin's things. Underwear was tossed on the floor, makeup left open, smudges made on the mirror. The scene was perfect and Anna felt fully confident in her ample talents.

The blonde beauty sat on the bed and fixed her hair so that it was perfect -- shiny and silky but tussled as if she had just emerged from a night of passion. She looked tremendous and she knew it.

"Oh Dylannn. Can you come in here? I need you." Anna called out, emphasizing the word need, in a sickly sweet voice that annoyed any woman but appealed to most men.

Right on cue, Dylan opened the door and peered into the room. He drank Anna in as she sat staring up at him with her head lowered slightly. She rubbed the spot next to her on the bed and batted her eyelashes at Dylan. He mindlessly walked over and plopped down on the bed right next her, the beautiful woman he had hated for years. Her perfume washed over him as he sniffed it in without even thinking.

"What's uhhhh going on?" Dylan asked, still staring at Anna. She pouted slightly while looking up toward him.

"I know things aren't good right now with Kristin and me. I just wanna make sure that things are ok.... with us." Anna looked up with her big doe eyes and batted her eyelashes twice for effect.

"Us? What do you mean 'us'"? Dylan asked and almost laughed. Anna began slowly tracing the neckline of her dress with her finger as she stared intently at Dylan. It took everything Dylan had to not look down at Anna's cleavage and the outline of her gorgeous breasts against her dress.

"I just mean the tension that's always existed between us. Y'know?" Anna turned her head slightly to the side as she spoke, a picture of innocence.

"Uh huh that's ah...." Dylan concentrated on keeping his eyes on Anna's face but consequently lost track of his words. While her chest was incredible, Anna's big brown eyes, full pouty lips, tanned face and smooth skin were not so bad either.

Anna moved her shoulders back and pulled her finger down lower, exposing even more of her ample cleavage.

"I don't think there's a good reason for it. Deep down I've always liked you. Do you like me even a teensy bit?" Anna asked.

Dylan finally broke, his eyes betraying him as he stared down at Anna's chest. Victorious, she smiled and took a glance over at the camera. Anna allowed a few seconds to pass as Dylan drank her body in for both Anna and his girlfriend, eventually, to see.

"I think we could be friends. Real good friends." Anna inched closer to Dylan. Her foot pressed into his leg and she stroked his arm gently.

Dylan's eyes returned to Anna's and he gave his head a small shake, looking rather like a stunned animal.

"I don't think Kristin would like that." He said.

"Well we just wouldn't tell her, silly." Anna smiled as she spoke. She took a glance down at his crotch and saw that Dylan was getting excited.

"Anna... I couldn't... we..." Dylan spoke through the fog forming in his mind.

Without acknowledging his statement Anna suddenly stood up and turned around. Dylan stared at her wonderfully sculpted ass once again as she slowly walked over to Kristin's nightstand. With every step it managed to both sway and bounce, human perfection somehow overcoming the typical effects of gravity.

"Isn't this where Kristin keeps it? I'm feeling dry."

Anna bent over and began digging in Kristin's drawer. As she did, her tight dress rode up her ass. Dylan stared forward as though hypnotized as Anna's bare pussy was exposed to him, a pretty pink slit with soft creamy folds. Dylan had secretly spent time over the years pouring over Anna's social media pictures, mainly looking for tits and ass, but this view was totally new to him. Anna took her time before emerging with the tube of Kristin's medicinal lip balm.

"I'm so dry!" Anna said before applying a generous portion to her lips. For as long as she had known Kristin, her former friend never travelled far without a tube or two of her medicinal lip balm. A consequence of chronic dryness Anna thought she recalled Kristin telling her, though Anna rarely cared about Kristin's issues and remembered few specifics.

Anna sauntered back to the bed and sat even closer to the mesmerized Dylan. She draped one leg over his knee and began rubbing him.

"Nice and wet now. Mmmmmm. Don't you think my lips look nice and wet now?" Anna asked as she rubbed her lips together before biting her lower lip. Dylan put his hand on Anna's tanned and toned thigh, ostensibly to remove it from his leg. His hand did not push her off.

"Anna I... didn't look... we can't..." Dylan stammered, his excitement rising along with the front of his pants.

"I want you to look silly. That's why I asked. I like you looking at me." Anna began rubbing Dylan's face softly. The look on his face and the rising in his crotch spurred her on further

"Don't you like looking at me? Even when you kinda don't like me?" Anna cooed. Dylan nodded pliantly, giving Anna just the type of satisfaction men always gave her but he always tried to deny her.

Anna began tracing her fingertips down Dylan's neck to his chest, her fingernails leaving a tingling sensation as they crept ever lower.

"Anna what about... Kristin... I love her..." Dylan replied, almost pleading to the small, gorgeous woman next to him. Anna smirked back at him and lowered her eyebrows.

"It's just this tension between us. All this y'know... sexual tension." Anna emphasized the end of her statement by pressing her fingers into Dylan's crotch. He moaned in response.

Dylan leaned in to kiss Anna, though at the last moment she pulled back. Dylan felt as though he could already taste her and nearly lunged forward. Anna traced her fingers in a circular motion over Dylan's dick.

"Tell me what you need baby." Anna said softly as she stared at Dylan with intent. He looked strained, his eyes closed and his face flushed.

"I need you." Dylan said quickly before leaning toward Anna again. She giggled and pulled back again, sneaking a glance at her hidden phone.

"What about Kristin?" Anna asked devilishly. Dylan paused upon hearing his girlfriend's name.

"I just need you. Now." Dylan groaned. His hand moved from Anna's thigh up to her breast.

"I think you need to be polite to me after all these years of being a bad boy, silly Dyly." Anna very much enjoyed teasing Dylan after years of sniping at each other. His desperation gave her a sense of pleasure that his body would surely be unable to fully match.

"Please Anna. Please..."

"Queen. Aren't I your queen?" Anna teased as she traced her thumbs along Dylan's ears and applied light pressure that made him tingle.

"Please queen. I need it" Dylan begged. He turned his head so that it pressed into Anna's hand.

Anna finally relented and allowed Dylan to pounce on her. They kissed wildly as Dylan's hands felt all over every inch of Anna that he could reach. Their tongues wrestled until Anna finally pushed hers firmly into Dylan's mouth and began massaging his.

Dylan reached for Anna's breasts and squeezed as she massaged and sucked his tongue. He did love his girlfriend and he had even disliked Anna to the point of near-hatred, but this was as close as he'd ever been to his own personal heaven. Despite the animosity and petty bickering between them over the years, Anna was the sexiest woman that Dylan had ever seen. He had fantasized about her regularly, jacked off to her online pictures in moments of weakness, and often thought of her sexually after they'd had another one of their arguments. While Dylan may have dreamed of it, Anna had never shown the slightest interest in him and he did his best to hide his own. That they would be ravaging each other on the bed he shared with girlfriend was unimaginable the whole time they had known each other.

Anna pushed herself away from Dylan's hungry mouth as a string of saliva hung between their lips. She smiled and collected it with her finger before placing it in Dylan's mouth. Anna then stood up and walked to the end of the bend with her most sultry sway. Dylan's eyes followed, transfixed.

"Come, Silly Dyly." Anna said as she sat down on the end of the bed opposite the camera. Obedient Dylan quickly came over and sat next to Anna. He bent down slightly and began kissing her neck and pawing at her breasts.

"That's soooo good but I need something else before I'm all nice and ready for you Dyly." Anna said as she grabbed Dylan's ear before firmly pulling him off the bed.

"Won't you get me ready for your big cock, Dyly? I don't wanna be too dry." Anna said with a sickening sweetness before spreading her legs wide apart.

Dylan gaped at Anna's bare pussy in front of him. She pulled him down to the floor. Dylan was not accustomed to what Anna wanted but he found it difficult to resist. Anna, well versed in bending men to her will, subtly allowed her shoulder straps to fall down. With just a small tug her dress fell to her waist, exposing her immaculate breasts. They bounced as the tight fabric finally pushed below the perfect curves. Dylan would not resist further - he stared wide-eyed at Anna's body as she pulled him to her hot pussy.

Anna's former enemy quickly got to work licking her pussy. He had not licked Kristin before, but Anna had gotten him so worked up that he would have done almost anything she asked. He knelt on the floor and lapped her up eagerly, just waiting for his chance to finally get inside her.

Anna tried to stifle her laughter. Dylan clearly lacked experience at licking pussy, but he was more than willing. At least he was very willing with her. Oral sex was a bit of a sore spot for Kristin, after countless stories that Anna had told her of being serviced by pliant men, and something that she never expected her boyfriend to do after years of nothing. Anna looked at the camera and pointed down to emphasize that point. Anna then made a V sign for victory and stuck her tongue out at the camera. Kristin may think that she was too good to be Anna's friend anymore, or at least that it wasn't worth all the drama, but Anna was happy to make it clear whose pussy was good enough for Dylan to eat.

Anna lurched suddenly and scrunched the foot she had hanging over Dylan's shoulder as he licked her just right for the first time, his tongue rubbing up against her clit perfectly. She was glad that she would at least get to enjoy some parts of this plan in addition to the revenge that she craved.

"Oh Dyly you're licking me sooo good. You like how I taste?" Anna asked with a mildly teasing tone.

"Mmmhmmmm" Dylan replied, still hard at work on her sweet pussy. His eagerness was quite convincing.

Anna was not yet satisfied. She grabbed a handful of Dylan's hair and pulled his face from her pussy.

"You like it?"

"Fuck yeah!" Dylan replied. Anna allowed him to return to licking her and then stuck her tongue out at the camera again. She played with her nipples for a minute before deciding that she was ready for more.

Anna pulled Dylan off and stood up. With a little wiggle of her hips her dress fell to the floor and Anna stepped out of it. She sauntered to the other end of the bed and hopped on, her jiggles driving Dylan wild. Fuck she looks like a sex goddess, Dylan thought to himself as he rushed to his feet and then toward Anna.

"Your turn Dyly. Show me what Kristin keeps all locked up for herself." Anna said before giggling.

Dylan wasted no time stripping as he stood next to Anna. She took it all in, looking back at the hidden phone from time to time. When Dylan removed his pants his dick spring upward, rock hard from being with Anna.

"Awwww you really do like me Dyly!" Anna said before leaning over and spitting on Dylan's dick. She began stroking it as Dylan moaned in appreciation and threw his head back.

"How long have you wanted this?" Anna asked as she rubbed her pussy slowly with her other hand.

"Oh fuck... since I first got with Kristin." Dylan confessed.

"You're such a good boy for telling the truth. Time for you to get the pussy you've been dreaming of." Anna stopped stroking Dylan and spread her legs. She grinned and rolled her eyes.

Dylan wasted no time jumping onto the bed and positioned himself above Anna's perfect body. His cock was pointing straight out and even twitched a little as he took in her tanned body again.

Anna giggled as she wrapped her ankles around Dylan's hips and pulled him toward her. A she felt his eager cock enter her she let out a loud, exaggerated moan and arched her back. The phone picked up everything and continued recording.

Dylan thrusted wildly at Anna, desperate to be inside physical perfection. As she squeezed her vaginal walls on him he moaned with delight. Anna was the sexiest woman he had ever seen despite how much they disliked each other and his body reacted on pure instinct now that he was inside her. He thrusted again and again and her warm body moved with him, her breasts jiggling with each thrust.

"Is it good Dyly?" Anna panted in as breathy a voice as she could muster.

"Uhh huhh" Dylan, already getting winded despite being in good shape, replied as beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

"Best you ever had, baby?" Anna asked, squeezing her pussy as tight as she possibly could and scratching her fingers down his back.

"Ahhhhh yessssss"

Dylan could not form any words in reply as his legs buckled slightly. His dick was squeezed so tightly in Anna's warm, wet pussy and she looked perfect underneath him, panting breathily and scrunching up her face. Anna's moans did contain hints of pleasure in addition to her theatrics. His cock gave her the friction she wanted and he scratched an itch that the game she was playing had created inside her.

Dylan's balls began to tingle as his pleasure built. He yelled in a slightly high pitched voice as he began to tap out to Anna's pussy. She seemed built perfectly to draw the semen out of his balls in the same way she had seemed designed to drive him crazy over the last few years.

Dylan collapsed on Anna and bucked ferociously into her. She met his thrusts every time and moaned encouragingly. His balls began to visibly constrict, picked up by the strategically placed phone, as he started cumming.

Anna performed her part well as she screamed with Dylan and lifted her back once again off the bed. The sex did feel good, partly from the satisfaction she felt at having conquered Kristin's boyfriend, but also due to how wildly the enemies were fucking in bed. As Dylan finally stopped pumping his seed into her Anna decided that they were not finished yet. She wanted to feel good for a while longer and of course most importantly the show must go on.

Across from the bed the phone recorded the two intertwined bodies lying on the bed breathing in unison. Anna, with her toned and tanned body that Kristin has begrudgingly admired for years, lazily scratched Dylan's back as he laid on her and caught his breath. After a minute or so Anna craned her neck and kissed Dylan. She spoke softly but loudly enough for the phone to clearly hear her.

"That was sooooo good. I'm gonna need that dick again and again."

Dylan laughed in response, feeling too tied to talk. Anna kissed him again, her full lips still delightfully wet and warm.

"You gonna want me again, Dyly?" Anna asked in a high, grating voice.

"Uh huh" Dylan replied affirmatively. His eyes drooped and Anna recognized another man ready to drift off into blissful sleep after dropping his load. This was not the time for that, she determined.

Anna pushed up on Dylan's chest until he was sitting. She then reached over and grabbed Kristin's lip balm again.

"So you wanna be my boyfriend, huh?" Anna said with a smile, staring straight into Dylan's eyes.

The bluntness of Anna's question surprised him, as he was focused purely on sex. Dylan did not reply as Anna stared at him intently. She then twisted the cap off the lip balm and began tracing it around her nipples. Anna's nipples, pink circles sitting in the middle of her round supple breasts, now featured a shiny ring around her pointy pink nipples. Dylan's attention was captured and he leaned forward to have a taste. Anna grabbed his hair however and held him a few inches away.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers
12