The Assault Pt. 03

Story Info
As we get closer our feelings stronger.
1.5k words
4.73
3.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day he was off so he came by at nine in the morning, I had just gotten up and was making coffee. He came in same clothes as before, the long pants the button up shirt, the boots, there was something so sexy about his look. The black boots the black long pants, and the long sleeved black shirt, he came into the kitchen and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Norm I have not brushed yet, let me go brush before you kiss me."

He looked at me, then pulled me in, his lips on my own, his tongue invaded my mouth.

"Dam Bill you have bad breath, go brush please before I have to arrest you for assault and battery with a lethal tongue."

I leaned in and kissed him once more, he pulled back making a face, I went to go brush he followed me into the bedroom.

"What are we doing today Bill?"

"Not really sure, what do you want to do?"

"Can we just stay in and not plan anything? Just be us two talking swimming and you know."

"You know? What exactly does that mean Mister?"

"Come on Bill you know could we do what we did yesterday."

I walked up to him and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Better breath now? And it is sex you want my good man, and yes I love having sex with you. Why are you still fully clothed? You come to mine you get naked or down to your underwear."

"Yes Sir, any other rules that I need to adhere to Sir?"

"Yes just a few, as many kisses and touching as you can possibly handle."

"These are rules that I can follow."

He did a slow strip tease for me, his shirt first, even still he was self conscious of his body, then his trousers, the socks and then the underwear. He came up to me and pulled me in for a kiss. The man was incredible, his kisses so tender, full of meaning. I knew already I had deep feelings for this man, I so wanted him in my life, and in my bed each and every night.

Norm told his Mom he would spend the night with me tonight, if that was okay with me. I kissed him then told him he was welcome any night of the week. We held hands and went to the pool, I grabbed a coffee and got one for him as well. We sat and drank our coffee and decided on what to do today, he had some errands he needed to run for his Mom.

I wanted to get something for dinner, and I needed beer as well, we would get dressed after breakfast and go do the things we had to get done. Norm wanted me to meet his Mom, not as his boyfriend but as his friend. I would be okay with him telling her I was his boyfriend if he wanted to do that, but he was not quite ready to say he was gay out loud just yet. He was afterall a cop and he was not ready to be openly gay about being a gay cop with a boyfriend.

Somehow even thinking he had a boyfriend made him smile, just the thought that he had a boyfriend alone, made him happy.

"So Bill do you think you and I could be you know? Boyfriends one day?"

He laid there on me on my lounger, he turned his head as he asked me, I could tell he was nervous to get my reply, fear of rejection. I had him turn around and face me, I looked him in the eyes and kissed him first.

"Norman Baxter I would be the happiest man on earth to be your boyfriend, You are one of the greatest guys I have ever met."

The tears came to Norman and he could not control it, his head on my chest, he cried tears of joy for the fact that he could have an actual boyfriend if he asked me.

"So Bill would you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes of course I would love too."

He and I kissed then took this to my bedroom, I had him lay back legs dangling over the edge of the bed. I took his huge cock in my mouth and savored it, I licked it like a lollypop, sucking out all the precum he could produce. I licked his balls then I lifted his legs and placed my tongue on his button.

Norman took in a deep breath, then a loud moan, my tongue went to town on his butt hole. Norman had my comforter squished in his hands, his cock pooled out precum as I rimmed his perfect sphincter. I grabbed his cock and gently stroked it while I rimmed his hole.

His entire body tensed up, his muscles all retracted as his cock shot him in the face, in his hair, on his chest then into his navel. I let go of his cock, then I let his legs down, the expression on his face was amazement. He would have never thought he could gain pleasure from a man licking his hole.

He laid there he was spent, his cock dribbled out more of his precious seed, that I quickly lapped up, licking him clean. Norman laced his fingers behind his head letting his boyfriend clean him up, he smiled like he had won the lottery.

We went for a short swim then a shower, I again took his cock in my mouth and drained him of yet another load. He did the same to me, we washed each other, toweled each other off and got dressed. He of course wore his button up shirt and long pants. I was in shorts and a tank top. I really wished one day he would try to wear what I had on.

We got the groceries and wine for his Mom, beer for Norm and I, he asked me to come in to meet his Mom. He was nervous and shy at first, his Mom and I hit it off right away, we sat in the kitchen and talked. She was an amazing lady that we would have over for dinner one night real soon, I suggested she come over tonight. She was all for coming over, much better than sitting home alone.

We got in Norm's SUV and headed to my place, Norm gave her the tour while I got drinks for us to enjoy poolside. We all laid back in loungers, I asked Norm to go in and put on a pair of my shorts and a tank or tee shirt.

He reluctantly did as I asked, he came out he looked so much better, and yes some of the scars showed, but his Mom and I had seen them before. His Mom talked to me while Norm was changing, she asked me to please not hurt her Son, he had been through enough. I told her I had very deep feelings for her Son already, I was falling in love with him actually.

Norm walked in as I was saying the love part, he of course turned beet red, he came and sat on my lounger with me.

"Mom Bill and I are not just friends, Bill is my boyfriend."

"Norman Bailey Baxter, you think I don't know you, of course I knew he was your boyfriend, I have not seen you smile so much in so many years. Bill is exactly what you have needed for so many years now. How did you two meet exactly?"

"Funny story Mom, I actually arrested Bill for armed robbery."

"And No I did not commit that crime, your Son only wanted to detain me for personal reasons."

We all laughed, Norman looked at me then leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised he did this in front of his Mom, but his Mom was smiling as she watched her Son kissing the person he liked. She knew it was way overdue and something her Son needed very much in his life. We had dinner then we sat and had a wine/beer on the patio. His Mom loved my backyard, like a vacation that you don't have to go miles for.

We all had drank to much so I suggested his Mom stay in my spare bedroom. She was all good with it, not sure Norman was on board but not like he could drive her home and a cab or Uber was out of the question he did not trust his Mom alone in either.

Trying to have sex with Norman and him not making noise was impossible, the man was a screamer, he liked it known that he had just cum. He and I a sixty nine and even with my cock in his mouth he let out a wail when his cock shot me full. He and I snuggled in close to each other, he was amazing to sleep with, he held me all night, I am sure I had never slept so good in my entire lifetime.