The Assignment

Story Info
A woman finds the excitement of light public humiliation.
12.4k words
4.43
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Assignment

Although she was expecting it, when the doorbell rang it startled her. She had been expecting it with both anticipation and dread. She started toward the door as the bell rang the second time. She wondered why she had been compelled to agree, but she had. With her hand on the doorknob she hesitated. It was her last chance to back out. Why would she, why had she, would she have the courage to complete the assignment? She decided it was time to find out.

At the door was man in a FedEx uniform with a packet in hand. He smiled and informed her he had a package for Miss Page Edwards that required a signature. Her heart stopped a second. She looked at it with dread. The delivery man smiled, "Miss Edwards, it's not from the IRS...I promise."

"Oh, it's just that you caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting anything. And I feared bad news," she tried to explain.

"Well let's hope its good news. Thanks and have a good day." With that he turned and walked back to his truck. She watched him and was still in the door when he climbed into this vehicle. He noticed and waved good-bye.

She felt embarrassed but flushed. She turned and when inside. When she closed the door she leaned back against it to steady her weak knees. She wondered why she had given her name and address to an unknown person. But in her heart she knew why. She needed this adventure.

She let out a breath and hoped no neighbor had noticed the package arriving. She knew it was silly, for why would anyone be suspicious of a FedEx delivery at this time of the day. But still she felt as if all eyes of the neighborhood were on her the very second she signed for it.

With her strength regained and courage established she headed to the study. That was where she had her computer. She looked at her watch. It was just past 8 in the morning but she had been up since 5. Added to the fact she hadn't slept well from anxiety, she was feeling the strain.

She sat down and logged on to her computer. First she would check e-mails. And as she expected there was one from her husband. He had been gone for a week and wasn't due back to another. But as was his habit he had sent her a greeting before he went to work. She returned a quick note and then checked to see if there was any other mail to answer. Most were junk and she discarded them, then she sat back and tied to relax.

She looked at her watch again. She still had 15 or so minutes to herself. Should she get another cup of coffee, she wondered. She thought not, for she had already consumed more than was her norm. As she waited her mind when back to how it all began.

It started six months earlier while her husband was off in the middle of a two week trip. She had been bored and was surfing the web for anything interesting. As she checked sites on new book releases she saw a pop up ad. It was innocent enough. She hit the link and found herself in an adult book section. Some of the titles made her blush but she didn't leave. She began to read several of descriptions of the books and felt a heat beginning to build in her sex. That only shamed her a little more but didn't cause her to leave. One book caught her attention. It was about a woman that was aroused by embarrassing things. It was innocent enough at first. But then the portion of the chapter ended.

She sat and wanted to know what had happened to the woman. As she was dreaming her hand fell between her legs. Her fingers began to stroke her material covered sex. She was squirming when a note appeared. It said she could join at no cost. And if she joined and made a profile she could read one book of her choice free.

She went for it and soon was established on the site as 'Reluctant_Gal'. She put just the bare minimum of personal information on the site, and then retrieved the book. After she closed out of the site she got up and went to her bedroom. She felt it was time to clean up and face the day. In the shower she began to wash. But her fingers lingered on her sex. In a few minutes she was leaning against the shower wall moving swiftly toward an orgasm. And what an orgasm it was. She couldn't remember one as strong in many a year.

She thought back, it had been three months since they had coupled. And it was missionary with little foreplay. All too soon her husband had completed his need and pulled away. They snuggled and fell asleep in one another's arms but she had received no satisfaction. After he had gone the next morning she had used a vibrator to get a little pleasure. It was ok, just like their sex, but nothing at all fulfilling.

In the 24 years of her marriage sex had slowly drifted into their routine. She knew her husband loved her and was faithful but there just wasn't that spark of late. And with the twins gone from home she had a lot of time on her hands. She thought about her children. Her son was in his senior year at college and her daughter had graduated early and was now an officer in the Marines.

When she got out of the shower she looked in the mirror. She was not a bad looking woman at 44. She stood 5'3" tall, had dark hair that she used just a hint of color on to deter the gray. Her face was not that of a beauty queen but with makeup she was still attractive. She had been told her eyes had a hit of mischief and her smile was innocent. Her 34" C cup breasts were still firm with just a hint of a sag. Her nipples, when hard, were like the gummy candy 'Dots' and were still very sensitive. Her waist was 23" with 35" hips. Her legs were nice and shapely too. Being a 'homemaker' gave her private time. She had never been to a gym but she had regimented herself to three home exercise periods each week. And those times where when the maid came three days a week to clean the house.

She went to her closet to get dressed. But she decided this was not an ordinary day. She selected her best black bra and panties. Next she dug out a black garter belt and dark hose. She laid out her highest black heels and sat down to do her makeup. She took her time and wanted it to be just perfect. When she was satisfied she did her hair.

Looking in the mirror she felt like she was going on a special date. She then went to her closet and selected the most sheer white blouse she had. Then feeling a little wicked she pulled out a short skirt that hit her three inches above her knees. With the help of a little tape when she put it on it was a full 12' above her knees. Looking in the mirror she smiled. She felt sexy and adventurous.

It was not quite noon but she felt a little wine would be in order. With glass in hand she went to the den to continue reading her free book. Soon she was engrossed in the adventures of a shy English girl that was sexually stimulated by being embarrassed. Then after the first two chapters Paige had to leave the book and retire to her bedroom. There she masturbated like a school girl. It was fulfilling but embarrassing all at the same time. She decided to never do such again.

Two days later she was back at the computer. Each time Paige went to the adult web she made sure she was dressed and properly made up. Between times she began to create a 'proper' wardrobe for her treks into the 'naughty' realm. Revealing clothing and scanty undies that she wouldn't wear other places were now part of her ritual.

The more she read the more she was intrigued. This character, Estella Outerbridge, would plan more deeds to fulfill her needed increasing sexual desires. Some were simples things such as being caught in proper company with a sever run in her hose. That simple thing would fire her sex in a way making it difficult to control herself until she had privacy.

Paige smiled as she read that and thought how prim and proper this Estella must have been. But she had to admit that the thoughts of simple embarrassments were sexually appealing to her as well.

Another thing that brought a tingle was when Estella used a chocolate at a luncheon with some of her old school mates. She had slipped one under herself as she sat down. The candy made a stain on her white skirt just below her bottom. As she got up to leave she noticed several staring at her but only smiled. It wasn't until she was outside and one of her friends commented and teased her that she 'found' the predicament. She blushed and was humiliated as she made her way home on public transportation.

Paige learned that Estella's adventures were to allow her sexual stimulation without giving up her virginity. She wanted to save and protect that for the man she would marry.

Paige thought of that. The character filled her sexual needs without being unfaithful to her husband, even though she was not married. She then realized it might be fun to experiment and see where it might lead her. But as much as she tried she found her imagination could not bring any kind of sexual stimulation.

At a loss she began to explore other sites for ideas. She read several stories but all got to a point in the tale where the character was disgraced. It might be fun and exciting to read about but would be horrible and have long term consequences in real life.

One day she was logged in to a site and noticed a chat board. With time on her hands she signed in. One of the rooms was 'humiliation'. That was where she landed. She sat silently and followed the conversation in the room. She noticed that several times one would invite another to a private conversation. She wondered what happened there but feared speaking up. But she did enjoy the interchanges.

When she signed out she went to her bedroom and pleasured herself thinking of Estella. But try as she might she could never place herself in any situation in public that brought any sexual arousal. And it was not from the lack of trying. But being seen in public with a run or a stain did nothing for her. The little sexual stimulation she felt as she planned anything was lost as soon as she started. To say the least she was frustrated.

And to make matters worse when her husband was home and she could do nothing to entice his attention save manually stimulating his member in bed. If she was lucky she might get a quick roll but he would complete long before she felt any excitement.

Thus frustrated the morning after her husband had flow off for two weeks she dressed and went to the chat room. She was reading the comments as her hand dropped to the hem if her short skirt. Just as her fingers felt the warm material between her legs she got an invitation to a private conversation. It was from a person whose handle was 'D-Scuss-It'. She had seen the name before and was a little curious.

She accepted the invitation and was soon in the room. She exchanged a few lines before asking why she was invited. The response came back that it was felt she needed someone to talk to. She did and feeling safe she began to tell of her sexual needs. It was funny how comfortable it was conversing with an anonymous person. Easily she unburdened herself in a way she never would have to a person she would need to face on other occasions.

That was the beginning of the relationship that had now developed to the point she had received the package. He looked at the packet and at her watch. It was time.

She signed into the site and entered the chat room. She was then in a private room.

The conversation began.

Good morning R

Good morning D

Did you get the packet?

Yes I did

Have you opened it?

No

Good girl I see you follow instructions well.

Thanks you D

You're most welcome R. Now are you ready for your assignment?

Yes I believe I am

You believe? You are not sure?

I will be truthful, I am a little apprehensive.

Do you wish to continue, for it is your decision alone? If you need you can send the packet back, it has a return address.

I will. I mean I want to continue, the anxiety is part of the stimulation I desire to feel.

I like honesty. Shall you open the package and see what is in it?

I will, give me a second.

She opened the packet and found a short list of instructions, cash and a Visa gift card. She was a little shocked.

I find instructions and some money.

The money is to pay for the things you will be instructed to purchase. I saw it fitting since I laid out the plan, that I foot the bill.

I see, I just didn't want to take money.....will for something...I mean.

I fully understand and if it bothers you, should we do this again you can pay.

She smiled not only from the words but from a tingle between her legs. She was hooked and had to see this thing through.

It is a deal, and I have your address so any extra I can send back.

Or keep it for the next assignment.

We will see. Now if I understand correctly I am to go to Banner Hill Mall. I am to park, hide unneeded items, then lock the car. Then I am to hide the key as well. In my purse I am only to have my ID, this money/card and a nail file.

That is correct, but what are you to do at the mall?

I am to go to Teens+20's and ask for a gift wrapped package. I am to pay the bill with the money. I will then take the package and open it to find further instructions.

Correct, and you should be at the mall by 9 am. So you will need to be on your way by 8:30.

Then I must sign off and get ready.

Very well I will be waiting for your report.

Paige was soon in her bedroom preparing for her adventure. She felt a sexual excitement she thought she had lost with age. Suddenly she was a school girl again getting ready for a long anticipated date.

She dressed in a conservative suit but wore her sexy panties and bra. No panty hose today, she was wearing thigh high hose. Putting on her heels she looked at herself in the full length mirror. Who would guess she was off to do some very naughty things?

One final touch to her makeup and hair and she was off. At the kitchen table she changed to a small clutch bag. In the bag she put her keys, her ID, the cash and a nail file. Picking up the purse she wanted to touch herself. She rubbed her legs together and enjoyed the pressure on her sex. But she knew she didn't have time. But also delaying the attention would make it more rewarding later.

The drive seemed longer than normal but it was due to her excitement. She knew of this mall but hadn't ever shopped there. It was filled with shops and stores that catered to college kids. The university was only two blocks away making it a popular hang-out for them.

She found a space not far from the main entrance. She took a moment to hide the keys and her cell phone, then got out and locked the door. She had no worry about opening the car for it was equipped with a key pad. Walking toward the entrance she felt warmth in her sex that was spreading throughout her body.

Inside the building she found a directory and located her destination. The store was half way down the mall, across the atrium from the food court and restrooms. She walked as casually as she could while fearing every one she saw or walked past knew her secret.

She stopped at the window to see the fashions on display. They were all short and tight garments designed for the college girl figure. Summoning up her courage she walked in. The first sales clerk she saw was a young skinny blond girl with a gold ring protruding from her right nostril. She eyed Paige up and down before asking if she could help.

"I'm actually here to pick up a present for a friend."

"You will need to see Ms. Canton in customer service," then she pointed the way. With one last look she strolled off toward the lingerie.

At the desk she was greeted by a woman of her own age and dressed professionally. When she explained why she was there the woman excused herself and soon returned with a large gift wrapped box.

"This is ready to go but hasn't been paid for. It was selected for you with the provision it was to be paid for at picked up. The total is $296.48. Will that be charge or check...?" She looked at the receipt and continued, "Miss Edwards?"

"I was planning on paying with cash if that is acceptable." With that she blushed.

Ms. Canton noticed, "There is no need to be embarrassed. Cash will be fine. If you will follow me to the register we can complete the transition."

Paige opened her purse and counted out 15 $20.00 bills. When she did she realized had exposed the contents of her purse to the clerk. It was not a good idea to let a stranger see the cash she was carrying. She vowed to be more careful.

As she walked out of the store she was sure she could feel the woman watching her. She fought to stay calm from the excitement building in her deepest and most private parts.

She went to the empty food court and took a table at the very edge. She looked at the package then back at the store entrance. There was the blond girl looking in her direction. When their eyes met the girl turned and walked back into the store.

Paige wondered, was that a coincidence or was she watching? That further fired the feeling that was building.

She got up and went to the only stand open. It was a McDonalds. She got juice and chose a table at the far wall of the food court. It was as far as she could get from the store she had visited. With her back to the atrium she opened the package careful not to be obvious about it. In the box, laying on top of the tissue paper covering the contents was a brown envelope. It was obvious there was more than paper inside it. She opened it and found a key to a nearby locker and more instructions. She began to read.

I see you have picked up your clothing for the outing. The key will be used to open locker 16 at the far end of the food court. In there you will find another box. It is a FedEx shipping box addressed to you. There is also a cell phone for your use. The phone has instructions with it. You will go to the restroom and change into the clothing in the box. All your other clothing will be placed in the box to be mailed home. When you are dressed there will be an additional envelope under the clothing to direct you further.

She looked at the instructions and the box. What was under that paper? She wanted to look but dared not. She held the key, closed the box and headed to the lockers. She took the contents and turned toward the restrooms. She was almost to the ladies room entrance when she spied a 'family restroom'. She went in there and locked the door.

It was a nice size room and would make it much easier to change. She placed the box of clothing on the sink and used the baby change station for the mailing box. She pulled out what she was to wear. There was a white blouse, a short tight black skirt, an uplifting black bra, a black garter belt and black hose. She looked again and found a cheap pair of flat sandals and the envelope. There were no panties.

She hesitated for a second then remembered the phone. She opened the box. It was a cheap phone and was fully charged when she turned it on. Under the phone was a note.

You will use this phone to show your progress through this assignment. You will take photos of your new outfit and each task you preform. But under no circumstances will you show your face in any of the photos. You will send the photos as you take them to the only number programed into the phone. When you have completed the full assignment you may destroy the phone.