The Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaining access to her private domain she took a long drink of the wine; then sat the glass on the nightstand. Throwing the shopping bag to the far side of the bed she climbed on to it. On her back she tried to spread her legs wide enough to allow her fingers to find her sex. With that was impossible she raised up on her bent legs and shoulders to pull the skirt to her waist.

Again flat on the bed she could use her fingers to get some relief for the sexual tensions she had bottled in her belly. When her fingers first touched her sex she began an orgasm.

With her finger deep in her sex she felt the flood. Then she closed her eyes and drifted off to enjoy the feeling to the utmost.

When she came back to reality she got up began to undress. She took the time to hang the garment and hide it in the back of her closet. She then placed the clean crotch-less panties in the bottom of her lingerie drawer. Looking at the toys she remembered those inside her.

It took her a second to squat and pulled the egg from her womb. With that done she started to remove the plug. But she didn't. She wanted to add to her humiliation stimulation by filming the task.

She went to the closet in the guest bedroom. There she got a digital movie camera that recorded on DVD. And she got the tripod so she could set it up. Checking the camera she saw the battery was dead. She then got the AC cord so she could power the camera.

Setting it up on a table she had placed at the foot of the bed she plugged it in. Turning it on she got it properly aimed and was ready to record. Thinking it would look better if the bed were clean she went to get the bag. Looking inside she saw the vibrator.

She changed her plans. She would film her next orgasm before she removed the plug. She placed batteries in the plastic toy and flipped on the camera. Swiftly she was on the bed masturbating with her fingers and the vibrator. Soon she was shaking with lust and orgasmic waves.

With that thrill she wanted more and was soon at it again. That orgasm was a little longer coming. When she completed that orgasm her hand was almost numb from rubbing her clit. She still wanted more.

A wicked thought it hit her. She sprang up and was in the bathroom in a second. She got her husband electric tooth brush and applied a little tooth paste. Back on the bed she fired up the vibrator and flipped on the tooth brush.

With vibrator buzzing deep in her pussy and the tooth brush rubbing her clit she had the strongest orgasm of them all. It was so strong she blacked out. She woke with the batteries dead in the vibrator and the toothbrush discharged.

Climbing out of bed she turned off the camera and staggered to the shower. In the shower she found her pussy entrance sore and her clit raw. She leaned against the wall and smiled. In the shower she remembered and removed the plug. She felt a lost with in popped out.

She slept contented that night. Early the next morning she was at her computer to writing a narrative of her 'assignment' in letter form. When she did she found a message for her. After she sent her letter as an attachment she opened the message.

It read, "Hello R, want to thank you for fully completing the assignment. I also think we should meet. As you can see from the original package you have my name and address. I assure you it is mine. So your next assignment is to come to my address. I think we should talk. But the decision is all yours. I have attached the photos so you will know you were safe. I will expect you at 2 this afternoon for tea.

Hopefully D

That worried Paige, what had she gotten herself into? She opened the photos and found they were all photos of her. They were not close enough to recognize her, but they were all of her.

Her sex burned again from humiliation. She sat there a minute before realizing she much accept the appointment. When she responded and confirmed she would be there she asked if there was any special dress needed. The response was to come as she wished.

She looked at the address. It said R Smith and gave the street number. She looked it up and found it was in the best part of town some 10 miles away.

She was nervous as she began preparing for appointment. She selected a short black skirt, a tight white blouse. She remembered the cream and applied it to her nipples. If she was going to be humiliated she would go all the way.

She selected a red pair of crotch-less panties, black hose and garter. For shoes she would wear the platform sandals. And for makeup, it would be heavy and dark, with the bright red lipstick.

She left a little early and quickly found the address. She then drove around the neighborhood to make sure she arrived at the precise time. She parked in the circular dive and went to the door. Her heart was pounding as if wanting to escape her breast. When the door opened she was greeted by a woman.

Paige stuttered, "Ah..Ah...is Mr. R Smith in?"

The woman smiled and said, "No but Ryan Smith is in. I'm Ryan."

Paige just stood frozen. The woman was perhaps her age. She was tall and slender with dark hair and eyes. Her makeup was light and she looked elegant and refined.

Ryan finally said, "Paige please come in."

A little later as they sat drinking tea Paige would learn Ryan was much like her. They both had husbands that traveled a lot. They both had husbands that seemed to have lost the spark for sex. And they both had the same need.

"Paige I just wanted us to meet so you understand I have only one motive. I just needed to see if I could fill a need in a person. Like you I can't imagine any 'assignments' that would embarrass myself. I would feel stupid if I had to do the assignment I made for you and would never complete it. I am so happy that you enjoyed it."

"Oh I did. I can't explain it but....I hated doing it but was sexually excited at the same time. I do feel bad at the money you spent though."

She smiled, "The money is nothing to me. You see I am well cared for and I have a large trust fund. My husband is angered if I send any of my money on things he feels is his obligation to afford. And he can afford a lot. So don't feel badly about the money."

Both relaxed and became friends. Finally it was time for Paige to leave. As she stood to go Ryan asked a question. "As I said I can't work out my own assignment and I see how you enjoyed one planned by another. Do you think you can plan one for me?"

Paige smiled, "You know Ryan, I think I can. Give me a week."

Ryan smiled. "Take your time, I won't have the house to myself again for three week. But by then I will expect your 'revenge'."

They hugged and parted. Paige began her planning as she drove home.