The Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment she had to control herself. She so wanted to pull off the clothes and masturbate to a dozen orgasms. But she didn't, wanting to enjoy the arousal a little longer.

She started to undress then decided to take a before photo to send. In an instant that photo was on its way.

She was naked in the restroom when her first orgasm hit her. She was shocked that it had come with just her situation and no manual stimulation. After a second to recoup she reached down to pick up her panties. They were wet from her previous arousal but she used them to mop away as much of her discharge as she could. Looking at the wet messy material in her hand almost brought second orgasm. She fought it back and placed the soiled panties in one of her shoes before placing it in the box.

Before she folded her clothing and place them in the box the covered her shoes with the tissue paper from the clothing box. She closed the box and began to dress in the new outfit. The fact someone else had selected these clothes and was directing her steps was overwhelming. She wanted so to relieve her need but knew she couldn't without abandoning the assignment.

When she was dressed she looked at herself. It was a cute outfit but looked out of place on a woman of her age. What she thought of was what some call a 'cougar' or want to be MILF out on the prowl. The thought that others might think that brought a moment of humiliation. And with the humiliation was more sexual stimulus.

When she had her composure she took a photo. Then it was time to read further instructions.

I am glad to see you are still committed to the assignment: Here is the balance of your tasks.

1 You will go to FedEx and mail your clothing

2 You will then find a stand and purchase some large and dark sunglasses, these glasses you will place in your purse for later use.

3 You will go to Gordon's Dept. Store and have a cosmetologist redo your make-up as if for a night date. When she has finished you will purchase the darkest red lipstick and nail polish you can find.

4 From Gordon's go to the New Wave salon and ask for Pat. There you will request a Brazilian trim. Ask for the cream hair remover, not wax. When the trim is complete treat yourself to a breast enticement, I am sure you will like that.

5. From the salon you will go to the food court. It should be a little busier. Get a beverage and take a table. You will then paint your nails and apply lipstick before moving one. Make sure you cross and re-cross your legs several times to attract attention.

6 Now it will get even more fun. Go to Spenser's and purchase a large vibrator, a vibrating egg and a butt plug. Trick handcuffs will also be nice. I am sure there will be a girl clerk there to help you.

7 By now you might need a restroom. When you go, do insert the butt plug and egg.

8 A trip to Victoria's Secret is next. You will purchase 5 pairs of crotch less pantie. Put one pair on before leaving the store.

9 It will be time for new shoes. You need some nice platform heeled sandals for the proper look; you may discard your flats at the store. Make sure a man waits on you. Do your best to hide the panties...Smile

10 Walk the mall to the main entrance. There catch a cab to Body Fashions at Norwood and College. At the store you will ask for a temporary tattoo. You will get one placed on your smooth pubic mound and one on each breast. I might suggest Sweet Thing for your mound and a red rose on each breast. Make sure they can be washed off or gone in a week. And for later fun purchase some extras.

11 On your ride back you can offer the cabbie a look to see if he approves. (That is your option) Have him drop you at the far entrance from your car. You will walk the mall in your sun glasses before retrieving your car and heading home. I'm sure you will enjoy the way folks look at you!

12 When you are at home you will enjoy yourself but you will report on the experience within 24 hours.

Paige had a conflict of emotions. First she wanted to walk out to her car and go home. What she was doing was almost to the point of insanity. Why would she allow herself to fulfill the instructions of a person you had never met? What if they had some sinister motive? It could ruin her marriage and life.

But her sexual needs were strong. She was feeling a thrill she had only imagined when she first began to read about 'humiliation stimulation'. What she was doing was innocent enough. Women went to the spa for a trim regularly. Many women purchased sexual toys often or they wouldn't be offered at the mall. Women purchased shoes every day from male sales clerks. Sexy lingerie for women her age was in demand evidenced by stores like Victoria's Secret. She further reasoned that many adults might wear sex toys under their normal clothing. What was the harm if they didn't show them? The idea of showing her tattoos might be a little over the line, but if she only showed the roses on her breasts it would be little more than going to a beach in a bikini.

It took her only 5 minutes for her burning sex to convince her to complete the assignment. She reasoned that she could always stop if her guilt became a burden.

Folding the instructions and placing them in her purse she prepared to vacate the restroom. With trash in one hand and clothing box in the other she placed them side by side and took a photo. After sending it she stepped back into the mall. When she paused at the trash bin she felt every eye was upon her. The thought made her squeeze her thighs together and close her eyes. She was basking in her personal and private humiliation stimulation.

After a moment she knew it was time to move forward. Walking to the directory the friction of the tight skirt further stimulated her. She wondered if she would be able to get to the FedEx store front without howling from a strong orgasm.

She did make the walk and was frustrated a little by the constant stimulation and the lack of gratification. It was like her school days when she longed for a certain boy to notice her. With a smile she realized she could make it through the list.

A male FedEx agent assisted her with her shipping need. His smile confirmed he liked what he saw. He took his time counting out her change. She felt as if he was undressing her with his eyes. The female agent on the other hand had a frown as if not at all tolerant of Paige's dress and actions. Just another twinge of humiliation she thought as she left.

She stopped by the railing of the upper floor. She looked across to the landing on the far side before reading the next assignment. She was to purchase sun glasses. As she replaced the note in her purse she glanced down. There was a middle aged man looking up at her. She never felt so exposed. Blushing she broke eye contact and moved away. By that time she again felt a gush of moisture between her legs.

She had to drop to the lower lever to find a stand with sun glasses. She tried many pairs and finally selected some that were as large as any Elton John ever appeared in. After paying the $20.00 she took a photo of them in her hand and sent it on its way.

That down with only the stimulation of the tight dress over her bare sex she headed for the next step of the assignment. Gordon's was not a long walk and with it being a little before 10 there was no crowd. She had little problem finding a cosmetologist to give her a makeover. The woman was surprised that she would want such heavy makeup early in the day. With a little embarrassment Paige explained she just wanted to see how it was professionally done to ensure she could reproduce the results.

The young lady went to work and in 30 minutes had the task completed. Paige looked in the mirror and was amazed. She thought she would be best cast as a high class street walker.

"One more thing. I would like false eyelashes."

"But yours are almost perfect," the girl commented.

"Maybe but I still want longer false eye lashes."

With them in place Paige felt cheap and it added to her ever mounting arousal. It was time to pay. The bill was $50.00 plus the eye lashes for a total of $59.39. She handed the girl $80.00 and told her to keep the change as a tip. That brought a smile and a request that she visit again.

Paige walked to the cosmetic counter. With the aid of a disapproving sales girl that would have passed for a kindergarten teacher she selected and purchased the darkest red lipstick and nail polish. The bill was $38.18. The clerk took her $40.00 and returned her change. With a straight face she asked if there was anything else. Paige knew she was being dismissed.

The frown and disapproving look only increased the fire in her belly. She wanted so to return home and take herself to the land of bliss. But she resisted and took out the list once more. She found a private spot to check the instructions before taking a several photos of her face. She settled on one with just her eyes accented by false eye lashes. She hesitated but finally sent that one hopping she wasn't disobeying.

With that complete she took up the adventure once more. She needed then to find the next stop on the list. She tingled all over as she walked to the directory.

Locating the spa on the mall map she set out. Her makeup attracted a lot of attention and kept her in constant arousal. Walking in she felt her face flush as she asked for Pat.

Pat turned out to be a woman that had a sturdy build but a warm smile. "What is it you need today Miss...?

"Paige, and I need...I came for a...a trim."

Pat smiled. "I see...your first time here?"

The 'yes' came out a little flustered.

"Don't be nervous, step on back and we'll get started."

In the room Pat told her to remove her clothing as she held out a robe. "Now I presume you want your bush trimmed and not your hair."

"Well yes...it will be a surprise for my husband," Paige managed.

"I see, and what type of trim do you have in mind?"

It took her a few seconds to remember the type but she managed.

"So you want the Brazilian....a little strip of hair above the mound?"

"Yes that's what I want."

"And do you want your lips cleaned too?"

That caused Paige to really blush. "Well I do want to look nice."

"You just get into the robe and get comfortable on the table. I'll get everything ready. Are you curious about the cost?"

"I guess I should ask. And I want what is called a breast enticement. Oh and please use cream and not hot wax on my...my sex."

"Ok that will take a little longer. I'll have you out of here in an hour and a half. And the cost will be less than a hundred and a half. Sound ok?"

"Yes....yes that will be fine. I just want to look my best when he gets home from his trip."

Pat looked her up and down. Paige could read her expression. Pat didn't believe it at all. She figured this older woman was about to go chasing young studs. She based her suspicions on the makeup and the outfit. After a second she broke into a smile. "Then we had better get to it."

Paige undressed and placed her clothing on the chair. When she put the robe on she squeezed her thighs together and felt her soaked sex. She quickly wiped herself with the bottom of the robe. To her dismay it darkened the color. She had no choice but to climb on the table wait.

Pat returned with a tray filled with the needed items. She looked at Paige sitting on the table. Then she went to the door and locked it.

"Now Hun, don't be frightened. I just don't want you embarrassed. Protect your privacy so to speak. Now you need to lay down and let me get you ready. To do what you wish I will need to have full access. It won't be any worse than your doctor."

With Paige on her back and pillow under her head the woman set up a pair of stirrups. Soon her legs were up and spread just as if she were to have a gynecological exam. She felt the woman beginning to examine her lips and pubic area.

When she felt the woman begin to wipe her sex taking measures to clean between her inner and outer lips an orgasm befell her. She did all she could to hide her reaction but that was impossible. The woman laughed and grabbed another cloth.

"You know hun, it must have been a long time since anyone played with you. I promise I'm not doing this for any reason other than professional. You see I don't...let's say I prefer men."

Paige wanted to die of humiliation. What must this woman think of her? As she blushed, she fought for control of her libido. The only consolation was she would never have to return to this spa again.

With a red face and smoldering sexual need Paige tried to relax and determined to at least get this part behind her. She felt the woman take a battery powered clipper and began to trim her public hair. With the vibration she wanted so to touch her sex and complete the almost intolerable orgasm that was building. But she slipped her hands back under her bottom the help resist the desire.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse the woman began to run the vibrating devil over her lower lips. The soft skin seemed to transmit and amply the feeling on her clit. She had to bit her tongue to keep from moaning.

With the excess hair gone and the clipper turned off Paige relaxed just a bit. Then she felt the woman applying a cream that began to warm and tingle her skin. Then she felt it, the warmth and tingle on her sensitive clit.

Pat noticed and apologized. "I'm sorry that I got some of the depilatory on your...well in the wrong place. It is difficult to treat the lips fully without a little spillage. I know it must feel awful but if you need I can give you a towel to cover your mouth. I would try and remove it but I have been told that makes matters worse."

The towel did help stifle her groans and moans but it wasn't from pain. She experiences a strong orgasm and felt a body filling humiliation as she felt her discharge. Luckily or not wishing to embarrass a client with her mistake, Pat didn't say a thing as she wiped Paige's sex clean and then washed away the residue.

"See that wasn't all that bad. Now I just use a razor to trim up the small patch of hair I left. Just lay still and you won't feel a thing."

Paige was still as she recuperated in the afterglow of the orgasm. She was so relaxed she didn't feel the completion of her Brazilian. She was awakened from her trance with a start when Pat opened the front of her robe.

"Sorry Hun, but I need to see your breasts if I'm going to do the enticement."

Paige closed her eyes and let the woman apply a cream to her breasts. She felt some humiliating thoughts as fingers played close attention to her nipples.'

"Hon you have a nice set of nips." There was a pause, "I hope that wasn't too personal or out of line."

Paige only manages. "No it wasn't...thanks for the compliment."

Page felt warmth and tightness in both breasts. And her nipples were so sensitive she could feel air passing over them. Suddenly she was building for another strong orgasm. She fought for control.

She was lucky that Pat held her attention with some instructions. "Now Hon the treatment will last for about 24 hours then it will slowly fade away. To protect your breasts I would still wear a bra. You will see they have shrunk just a little. I will give you some pads to place under then to keep your form for now. And as a peace offering for making the mistake on you.....with the Brazilian I'll give you a small jar of the cream. You can't fully treat your breasts but it will last for several applications on our nips."

With that Pat helped her to a sitting position. "You get dressed and I'll get the pads and cream."

When she was alone she took the phone and snapped several photos looking down over the breasts. When she got one she felt showed not only her breasts by the trim she sent it on. That excitement made her leave a small wet spot on the table.

Paige stood up and had just gotten into her bra when Pat re-appeared. She smiled, "I didn't know you had that kind a bra. Here are some pads, I'll get you more. You sure don't want to let your smaller breasts fall into those cups. I'll rub your nips raw."

Another wave of humiliation filled Paige. She quickly pulled up the garter belt and hose so she could get her skirt in place. She was putting on her blouse when Pat stepped in and handed her two more pads to place under her breasts.

When she got the blouse buttoned she looked down. Her hard nipples were showing prominently through the thin material.

Seeing the blouse Pat smiled and handed her the bill. Paige looked at it. The total was $187.45 for service with tax. "You can pay at the register Hon. And you do come back to see us."

"Can I just pay you?"

"Well if you have cash, or I can take your card to the register I guess."

"I'm sorry to have to ask, but what amount should I tip?"

Pat smiled, "Anything you like, but it's customary to give at least 15%."

Page took out the gift card and handed it to Pat. With a forced smile she said, "Please pay my bill and round it up to $230.00. The rest will be your tip."

"Thank you Miss." She left to pay and bring the card back.

When she returned with the tip cash in hand she said there was $770 left on the card. Then she added, "I do look forward to treating you again."

Paige then walked quickly out of the spa. She hoped no one noticed her appearance. The heavy makeup and the hard nipples fired her shame and humiliation.

She found a same enclave and opened her purse. She retrieved the paper and read what was next. She groaned as she felt the moisture in her sex. Could she do it she ask herself, but before she could answer she was walking to the food court.

She looked at her watch. The time was just past noon. There were more people in the mall but many paid her no mind as she walked by. However several did notice. And they were not all men. The look from the women, with their disapproving glare, was more humiliating than lust filled looks from men of all ages.

At the food court she picked a juice stand with no customers. The young man did notice her blouse right off. He almost spilled the cup when he placed it on the counter.

She paid and found a table as far from others as she could. She took out the nail polish with the intent of making a quick job of it. She was so nervous that she had to concentrate on trimming and shaping them with the file. Then the task was to keep the polish on her nails. In the tense minutes she did squirm and cross her legs several times.

When the nails were done she drank the juice slowly and carefully to allow the polish to dry. When she felt it safe she picked up the lipstick. She had just applied the second coat when she felt eyes boring through her. She looked up and saw a man staring at her. When their eyes met he blew her a kiss. Just about that time a woman approached him and was not at all happy with his actions. After a word with him that made him turn his back she shot daggers at Paige.

Paige turned to ignore the women and snapped a photo of her fresh nail polish and the open tube of lipstick. Then she got a photo of just her red lips.

With an all-consuming burn in her sex it was time to leave. She got up from the table and walked away from the food court. She could feel the woman watching her every step. She didn't stop till she was facing the directory again.