The Assignment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--reality--

Dr. Robinson paces back in forth in front of the classroom chewing absently on the end of an unsharpened pencil. Everyone in class was super confused because we'd been there for an hour and all he'd done is walk back and forth.

"I think the doc, smoked too much meth today bruh." Some random guy who never talked much except for the occasional drug reference said to another guy who never did much outside of smirk at that aforementioned drug references.

"Shut up spider," the second guy says sternly. "His kid was in that accident on 75 this morning."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry dawg."

Dr. Robinson stops pacing and takes a hand through his unkempt hair before tossing the pencil onto his desk, "there is 10 weeks of class left. 10 weeks for you to finish your novels and 10 weeks for me to prepare to read some garbage ass shit that Spider wrote about drug dealing in middle class America. But that is on the back burner right now As Mr. Tyler mentioned my son was involved in a car accident today, he is fine but his Mom...my ex wife is dead. I have spent the last six months hating that woman and wishing that she got an incurable illness only to be cured and then as she was walking outside the clinic be hit by a fucking bus. Now that she is gone though I, shit. I just wish that she wasn't dead."

I don't know what to say about the whole situation so I just watch as the man I have come to respect for his painfully honest opinion start wiping furiously at the tears rolling down his cheeks. Everyone can literally see that his heart is breaking, that no matter what his ex wife had done to him that he still loved her.

"Death is just so fucking permanent," he curses walking over to the window overlooking the courtyard. "I can't hate her anymore and I can never tell her that I have forgiven her. I'm sorry I am not much for instructing today. Class will resume next week, you are all dismissed."

I take my time to wait until everyone has left the classroom, then I walk over to him and smile sadly. "I would say I am sorry but, I know they are just empty words. So uhh Dr. Robinson can I buy you a beer and you can tell me about her?"

Dr. Robinson arches a brow, "while I don't think that is appropriate I am not in the present mood to give a fuck. Afterwards we can discuss that sex scene you're still avoiding."

--book--

Teagan moans softly biting down on her bottom lip when Jackson leans forward and swipes his tongue over her clit. "Damn Teagan you taste just like candy. I bet you're going to melt in my mouth nicely," He says as he pushes his smallest finger into her vagina making her squirm on the table. It is like time freezes in that moment with her laid back on the table and him between her legs fixing to use his mouth on her. She tries to bring air into her lungs but the temperature has dropped and she starts to pant, her hands go to his hair and her fingers tangle in the curls.

"Fuck," she whispers trying to catch her breath as his tongue flicks out and taps her clit. He gives her a moment to enjoy the soft sensation before he bites down gently at first and then enough to make her scream.

"That's it baby take the pain and turn into pleasure," he growls as he adds another finger and starts scissoring them in and out of her using her own juices to make the motion easier. "So fucking wet my little bad girl is."

--reality--

The funny thing about grooming is the victim doesn't even realize what's actually happening to them. Teagan is being groomed by Jackson just like Dr. Robinson was groomed by his wife to overlook the little things so that the big thing didn't seem so catastrophic.

" She would come home late but always have the perfect excuse and it wasn't like she wouldn't put out," Dr. Robinson knocks back another shot of fireball grimacing as it burned his throat. "She made sure the marks he left were never visible and she had always been to embarrassed to fuck with the light on."

"There had to have been good times, I know you loved her." The fact that he was getting wasted because he couldn't handle her death told me that.

"When I first met her she was a pre-med student at UF, she was so fucking smart but you'd never know. She was built like the stereotypical Barbie doll. I was 20 and in my senior year, teaching night school at the community college. I didn't think much further than my dick." He smiles at the memory and swirls the drink around in his hand, "It took me a week to get her to go out with me and I spent 3 months with my dick in my hand because she said she wasn't the type to fuck someone she didn't know. Turned out she wasn't the type to fuck at all. So I popped her cherry and fell in love like a dumbass. A year later, her 4 months pregnant with Gage we got married."

I frown trying to figure out how they went from young love to her fucking his Dad and him having a mid life crisis that ended with me writing a book on how best to end up frozen to death in some dudes basement. "When did things go bad?"

"My father came to visit last year, she'd only ever seen him in passing before. He is 14 years older than me and takes care of himself." He rolls his eyes and down the drink, "they started fucking right away. Apparently I am not only dumb but also blind. If it wasn't for Gage walking in on them in the pool house I would probably still be sitting pretty like a fucking love sick puppy."

"Ok, maybe I am being rude but how old are you?" I am trying to piece this story together because he always talks about Gage as if he is a teenager.

"47," he says pouring himself another drink.

"So Gage is 26?"

"He has down syndrome, his cognitive ability is that of a 12 year old. Damn near broke that poor boy's heart seeing his Momma and Poppy like that." He glares at the glass he is holding before angrily wiping at tears, "I wanted to kill the bitch for that alone."

--book--

Teagan came down from her high and opened her eyes to find Jackson staring at her in a way that made her feel like a butterfly about to pinned into a shadow box. Nervously she sat up and attempted to straighten her clothes, "I uhh..."

Jackson helped her down from the table and pulled up her pants buttoning them casually as if his hadn't just been inside her. "You amaze me, I have never met someone quite like you before."

After the look he gave her earlier she wasn't quite sure that was a good thing, "should I feel proud of that?"

"I am not sure to be honest," he says with a small chuckle. "Frankly I am not sure what I am going to do with you either anymore."

"That is totally not creepy seeing as how you are a serial killer and all."

He pauses for a moment and then grins mischievously, "alright so what would you like me to do with you?"

Teagan pictured a bed and him naked, blushing she looks down at her feet. "One day I would like to finish what we started here."

12