The Assignment Ch. 07

Story Info
The assignment hits a high note.
2k words
4.62
1.8k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--reality--

I don't know why Sterling was complaining about the fact Jackson's imaginary dick was 12 inches. I am starring at, at least 10. I lick my lips and reach out but he smacks my hand away. "I want dessert first," he says as he grabs the waistband of my panties and pulls them down my legs. Holy fuck man the way he is looking at me. I let my legs fall open and he wastes no time getting down to business. He uses his thumbs to part my labia and takes a long swipe from clit to vagina with his tongue causing me to tremble. "Mmm, tastes like the sweetest cream." I can't make any sounds come out of my open mouth. I just stare at him in a daze as he swirls his tongue on my clit and shifts his left hand to push a finger inside of me. He curves the finger up to drum on my G-spot causing my legs to start shaking. I have never felt anything like this before. It is like my whole body is focused on him. I feel him add another finger inside stretching out my muscles for his dick. I arch my hips to get closer to him wanting to feel it all and he makes a shooting sound and uses his shoulder to pin me back to the bed. He tongue slides down to my opening and laps up some of the moisture before he goes back to my clit and covers it with his mouth gently sucking it out of hiding.

"Holy fuck me,' I gasping my fingers tangling in his dark hair trying to hold him in position as my hips buck against him. After my shaking subsides he crawls up my body and grabs my face between his hands.

"Am I inspiring you yet?" He whispers before bringing his lips down on mine. He slides his tongue over the seam of my lips asking for entrance. I moan and open them allowing him to probe inside. He taste of mint and me, clearly an arousing combination because I feel heat start to strum on my clit. "Damn baby," he pulls away gasping causing me to chuckle. He mock scowls before pinching one of my nipples and bringing it to his mouth. The gentle tug distracts me from him reaching down and aiming his dick at my opening. That is until he applies pressure as he start to push inside. My legs move up on their own accord making more room to him and he slides in an inch or two making me moan low in the back of my throat.

"STERLING," I cry out his name as he pushes the rest of the way in bumping against my cervix. That should hurt but the bite of pain only adds to the pleasure coursing through my body. He grunts and starts pinioning his hips back and forth against my pelvis. Holy shit does that feel like the best part of hell. I grab his ashamed struggle to hold on as his speed picks up and I start bouncing on the mattress. I feel the pressure start to spread, rising from the legs up my spine until my eyes start to roll and I scream, my pussy contracts harshly on his dick causing him to curse and pull out spraying my thighs and belly with his cum.

--book--

Teagan wore loose-fitting jeans and an oversized sweater the next day to school. She wouldn't say that Jackson scared her more like she didn't want to get caught. It would be super awkward to explain to an administrator why his hands had been in her pants. She was actually a little bitter than he had distracted her from inviting him over. Grumpily she bit into her sandwich and glared at him as he talked to some cheerleader. The girl was obviously flirting, she kept doing that annoying hair twirling thing and making sure to brush her hand on his arm.

"Teagan," Mercy says from across the table causing Teagan to jump and blush guiltily.

"Yeah?"

"I want to ask you a question but please don't mad okay," Mercy says looking nervous.

"Ok, what's wrong Mer?" Teagan asked genuinely concerned for her friend.

"I waited for you after class yesterday, Scott told me Professor Jackson asked you to stay back to get your work from last week." She clasps her hands on the table in front of her and she let's out a sigh, "did he rape you?"

Teagan's eyes widen to the point of her looking like they were about to pop out of her head. "No," she yells before thinking about their location. "Shit...no Mercy it wasn't like that." Her eyes dart around the cafeteria and she sees that Jackson noticed her outburst and is staring at her with a puzzled expression.

"I saw him pin you the white board Teagan," she whispers taking one of hands in hers. "If he hurt you I can help, you just have to tell me."

"Ladies, is everything alright over here?" Principal Elliot asks from behind Mercy. Teagan notices that Jackson came with him and she tries not to wince.

"Yea principal Elliot everything is fine. I was just telling Teagan the benefits of reporting sexual harassment, " Mercy says a dangerous gleam in her eyes.

"Fucking hell," Teagan murmurs under her breath feeling heat climb up her neck and cheeks. She doesn't dare look at Jackson who she is sure wants to break Mercy's neck.

"Miss. Mosley, are you having those kinds of issues?" Principal Elliot looks extremely uncomfortable asking her that which would have made her laugh had the situation not been about her.

"No sir, "she says through gritted teeth kicking Mercy's for under the table. "Mercy was speaking metaphorically."

Principal Elliot noticeably relaxes and pats Mercy on the back, "ahh well that's good then."

Teagan finally dares to look at Jackson and wishes she hadn't because he looks like he is contemplating how hard it would be to make Mercy disappear.

--reality--

After cleaning me with a damp cloth Sterling lays down on the bed next to me and pulls my head onto his chest. "Don't overthink it," he says brushing my hair out of my face.

I snuggle into his embrace, "I will try not to." That isn't true in my head I am freaking the fuck out. I am sure that there is some ethical code telling professors that they cannot have sex with their students. Then there is my mom, she is going to have a fucking cow. Like literally she will give birth to one when I tell her that I am fucking my teacher. I frown and look up at Sterling, "what are we doing though?"

"We are testing out this friendship we've developed," he says before pulling me fully over to straddle him. "Then after the semester is over maybe we can make it official." I no longer care what he is saying because he has his thumb on my clit and he's sliding his dick inside of me. Damn but if he doesn't feel even bigger this way.

"Fuck Sterling," I hiss out between my teeth trying to steady myself. He chuckles and grabs my hips helping me catch a pace. I moan and lean forward bracing my hands on his chest as I slide up and down on his dick. The clapping sound our bodies are making makes me get wetter until I feel him slide out with a delicious pop. Laughing I turn around and put him back in from behind.

"Damn I like the look of you from the angle," he mutters as he slides his hands over my ass.

--book--

Teagan wakes up at 2 am to loud banging on her front door. Confused she climbs out of bed and grabs the baseball bat from her brothers room before opening the door. "Who's there?"

"It really is a wonder you have been kidnapped yet," Jackson says dryly as he walks into the house.

Teagan grimaces and wipes a hand over her face, "It's two in the morning what are you doing here?"

"First I wanted to ask you why you told your little friend about us."

"I didn't, she saw us. In class when you were scolding me about my shorts."

Jackson scowls, "did she say if anyone else seen?"

"No she was too busy being worried about you raping me," Teagan mutters.

Jackson starts laughing and grab her chin in his hand, "as if I would need too." He kisses her hard leaving her breathless then lets her go and backs away. "Put on some shoes there is something I want to show you."

They drive for around an hour and them pull into a densely wooded area. Jackson undoes he belt and motions for follow her. He grabs a bag from the back of his car and starts walking through the woods. They hike for about half a mile and come to a gate, Jackson tosses the bag over the fence and climbs over it. "Here I will help you, " he reaches out his hand and Teagan grabs it allowing him to pull her over the fence. By this point she is starting to get nervous but Jackson doesn't seem to notice just keeps walking further into the woods. "Don't stop walking there are wild animals out here, "he says when she pauses to catch her breath.

"Sorry I am just not used to hiking at the break of dawn, "she says roughly before tripping over a stump. "Fuck!"

"Really? You're such a little girl, "Jackson mutters grabbing her arm and pulling her to her feet. "We are almost there. Keep up."

"Fuck you, " she growls under her breath but she continues after him. A few minutes later they come to an abandoned looking house and Jackson walks up to the from door and unlocks it. "Uh, Jackson..."

"What's wrong little girl?" He mocks opening the door and going inside. Teagan curses her stupidity but follows along. Inside the house is rather clean for something that looks like no one has lived in since the fifties. Teagan follows Jackson into a room she would guess that was once the living area and she gasps loudly. Jackson tosses the bag on the ground and rips the tape off Mercy's mouth. Mercy spits in his face which earns her a hard slap against her already bruising face.

"Fuck you asshole!" She screams pulling at the ropes that have her tied to the chair.

"Teagan," Jackson looks over at her and motions for her to come closer. She walks slowly trying to ignore the bile rising in her throat. "Ask her why she is here."

"Mercy, why are you here?"

Mercy glares at her and refuses to answer causing Jackson to grab her hair and yank hard bringing tears to her eyes. "Because I know who this son of bitch really is! He is the guy Teagan, the man the cops are all looking for. He killed those women on the news, the one's my Dad said were frozen to death!" Teagan swallows and looks away from her friend. "Teagan listen to me! He isn't a good guy!"

Jackson chuckles darkly and applies a new strip of tape over Mercy's mouth. "That's enough from you don't you think, " he says before walking over to Teagan and pulling her into his arms kissing her long and hard. "Now Teagan don't you have something to tell your friend?"

Teagan feels tears dripping down her cheeks and she whimpers but nods and looks at Mercy. "I know."

Mercy's eyes widen in fear and acknowledgement before she starts shaking and pulling against the ropes again. This causes Jackson to roll his eyes walk over to the bag and pull out a curved blade. "Nothing personal Miss. Matthews but you seem to have a big mouth, "he says this calmly before he raises the blade and slits her throat. Mercy's body tenses for a moment and her eyes widen almost impossibly. Teagan gasps and turns away but not before seeing her friend's life slip away. She hears the knife drop to the floor and she feels his arms wrap around her. "It's better this way. She never would have let us be together."