All Comments on 'The Assignment Ch. 2'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
digigemmdigigemmover 19 years ago
One of the best!

One of the HOTTEST stories ever! The best from Curious2c. I liked it because the slut in this story wasn't drugged, she acted like she wanted to, and she made such slutty acts by herself, not being forced. Too bad the rest of curious2c's stories lacked those facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written but predictable and unreal

Twist it - turn it - contrive it - no respectful loving wife or husband could possibly put this Humpty Group Dumpty life back together again! To try to get us to believe this is even remotely possible leaves you little credibility as an author of non-science fiction. So please give it up!

You sold us a twist of cockoldry - so live with it - it was erotic until you tried to make a romantic mythical healing. Then it got silly - you lost some credibility - The sex wasn't bad - but back to bed in his postured frame of mind??? You should think you could sell us on the realness of Sandie Claws - Easter Bunny - Tooth Fairy - before we could buy into what you tried to convince us happened.

What really could have happened - well we both know - he couldn't physically destroy his friend and still feel the same for his loving wife who took on sex twice before the really big gangbang with two big cocks in her cunt and one in her ass and mouth could he now - it didn't turn him on right? - such attempted distortion eh.

You write well but trying to sell ice to eskimos doesn't help our regard for you as I think you want - you just got carried away didn't you - it's ok - just realize it - don't compound it. Regards -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I see where Digi repeated his comment form ch 1

word for word. I keep wondering, I know how you probably could change high schools in the middle of a school year and maybe the college ( if you gave them a million dollar donation), Master's, unless you are talking BDSM programs, might let you drop but entry into another program, would be the following year, not the following week. 1 They would not accept all of the credits from another school, even if they accepted you as a student, and the facility would not accept another schools program and the individual courses for more than maybe 50%. Nobody accepts the same course taught in a different University and justs lets you pick up the classes because the classes are not going to use the same book, method of Instruction or phase fo instruction to transfer an individual class.

This happening, however was more realistic then the couple reuniting so he could get the STDs she picked up as a whore for Gary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ugh

The thought of plowing that skanky whore is disgusting.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Wimp

Great sex very erotic,I just fucking hate wimps.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Your hero is a pussy wimp. Even the ass woopin that he put on the asshole doesn't overcome the reconciliation with the slut.

Well written, with a really bad ending.

Ntropy586Ntropy586over 12 years ago
Only one word comes to mind...

Pathetic.

I've ranted and railed against these types of stories time and again - stories which make a concerted effort to build a specific set of circumstances, only to flip-flop at the last second...as if this constitutes a dramatic plot twist of some sort!

It's really simple: if you're going to create a world for those who read your work to submerge themselves in, then you have to make the effort to make it consistent with what background and character traits you've presented the reader with. In other words, if the guy is full of rage and the woman is pretty much unrepentant, then it doesn't make any sense if they suddenly find themselves back in bed in under 3 paragraphs.

That's just shoddy writing.

Make the effort to provide the reader with some form of justification for your characters' actions. If they're going to change their minds, then write enough exposition to make this all make sense. To do any less invites the reader to suddenly remember that none of this is real...and that just makes enjoying a piece of fiction 100% impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ridiculous...

This story isn´t worth reading, to be honest. Actually, I´d like the author to just quit writing...plainly stupid main character and a senseless plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pure bullshit

worst of the worst stories on the site.

ImHappynBPImHappynBPabout 11 years ago
Pissed readers

The reason you are so piss is because this story made you think. The solutions the author invented do not take into account some serious problems any man with a cheating wife has to solve. The studious, slightly wimpy, guy in this story would always face the problem of just how many guys would he have to invite into his bed to assure his wife of one sexually gratifying night. To watch her try to go to sleep sexually unsatisfied night after night would destroy both of them. Your anger suggests you would have similar problems with the authors solutions.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
What a waste

Its a story of a wimp man and thats what ruined it , so she cheated "it" is a women like they all dont cheat,a slut is a slut, you fuck them but never love them, just start having affair on your own thats what he should have done, remember a beaten up old slut on the side of the road is one mans garbage another mans fuck for the night, that ugly statement made as much sense as the story, easy to write but a piece of shit to read, so if it turns your crank fuck a slut in life or in a story, but personally if he was my brother i crack his head like a walnut so he cant breed evil into the family line she is a slut and he is a piece of shit for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The beat goes on

This slut will strike again. Shumck Gary.he will pay what about general diseases no one was check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another RAAC WACC story.

I'd tie wifey to a chair just about everyday and force her to watch the tapes, over and over. Then have her tell me how she loved me. I'd tie her to the chair and bring home other women to fuck. A wife cheating does not love her husband. That is not what love is. And the whole episode would kill any love I had for her. It's the opposite. So the guy is just a wimp cuck. Why the he'll doesn't he just use his wife as a slut because that's all she is. Why wouldn't hubby find some new pussy to have fun with? Terrible plot line, terrible resolution. All around depressing story and not the least bit erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

not worth wasting time reading this bullshit claptrap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

wow Curious u showed your true colors as a pathetic cuckold wimp wanna be... good job

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
What a creep..

...Another case of a husband too stupid to accept. Questioning her behaviour - and then doing just that what he had denied to be doing minutes ago. Would have been a nice story had she given him some wonderful diseases...Darwins´ prize for that idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk..

Disease????

She behaved in a psychotic manner and should never have been trusted again!

Still no charges for kidnap.

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loser!

There's no going back on this one.

There can be NO excuses for what she did.

She said she was deceived by Gary, but everyone except the author knows that's not true.

By the time she showed up at his door with a suitcase, any non-loser would have already moved on from her--as a wife, anyway.

He would know that it would only be a matter of time before she would be at it again (although, most likely, it would be behind his back), and even if she didn't, the suspicion and distrust would eat away at any chance of a healthy marriage relationship.

And so it's time to end (with relief, by the way) a relationship/marriage that should never have begun.

This is how a real person would've ended it;

"Good luck, Kate. I'm shipping you out while I have no earning power. I think--if anything--it'll be you making alimony payments to me after the divorce."

" On second thought, though, no alimony: I don't want you to have an excuse to see me anymore."

"Bye, Kate."

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Oh no I can see it going chuck

I'll give it a half page more but if it's how I think it's going it's a 1* and I'll bang out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Totally unable to suspend my disbelief. Anything and everything between Jim and Kate was so absolutely contrary to his character and human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

I appreciate all the authors for writing as I can't write so I won't complain. Story wise a fun read but I can't get over how there was no mention of STD tests and he was so easy to has sex, no condom, after he saw what she had done. In real life I probably couldn't get a hard on as I would forever see what they did to that slut mouth, pussy, and ass.

But because I react that way it means you got to me so good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complete horseshit

He'd need a REALLY good, full time job to support two households. Your numbers just don't add up. And they needed professional counseling to get over this mess. Her showing up and fucking him doesn't fix anything. This was a pipe dream written to soothe the anger from the 1st chapter.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The fun of this story would have been how events somehow made sense in the end, by having a hidden underlying logic or a surprise twist- (like it really was what he wanted). But that never came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you write, but have no clue about what you write.no man/husband would accept a wife doing what she did, no excuse in the world. you sound like a writer justifying his own weakness

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

I'm normally a fan of reconciliation if there is some plausible justification. There just isn't anyway in this one.

A guy she has met one time was able to convince her in a couple of weeks that watching his wife be gangbanged in front of him by 10 guys and then going off to he gangbanged for 4 days without him knowing what's going on is what her husband really wants her to do?

Not to mention fucking Gary and 4 other guys prior to the initial gangbang???

There's just no way you come back from that.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Oh for Christ sake make it a little bit believable, if you just keep pilling on the nonsense it becomes stupid and not in a funny way either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she wants him to do things to her she learnt from another and she expects him to do them and he is ok with that. Really? Get real!

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

This guy is an idiot. He needed to not let her into the apartment. Actually he should let her in, take her to the worst part of town and kick her out of the car. Even that was probably too good for her.

On a separate note I would hunt down every guy and gal involved in the gang bang and ensure they were never able to walk again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Writer is seriously delusional! Not sure he is not a gay faggot…as he seems to have a serious deficiency of T!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

True to form curious writes the husband as a total wimp, looser, cuck and the wife a total slut. RAAC. Ridiculous. He should have filed divorce immediately. Beaten Greg until he was a vegetable, no merely hurt him. And tracked down the other guys in the gangbang. When she came to the apartment he should have grabbed her bag and tossed it out high into the air so it broke open when it hit the ground. And said to her “your next…”. He should actually find an another slut so he can learn from her how to be a better master.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio6 months ago

Not erotic or believable. Can only give this a low score.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nah, it's just too far fetched. The problem for most men is that the kind of woman that would do that simply isn't the kind of woman you'd want to be married to. Unless you were a pimp or living on the streets perhaps.

What kind of idiot even gets married while still studying? I could understand it if he had a good job and was doing a Masters/Phd/MBA or a professional qualification... even night school. He just seems like clown way out of his depth in life.

And he still hasn't visited punishment upon Gary's girlfriend or any of the others.

dawg997dawg9972 months ago

Have sex with that cesspool of STD's? The MC is a complete moron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous