All Comments on 'The Assistant'

by naughtygaywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

One of the best story that has been on here recently!!!

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Brilliant, such a turn on. I hope this goes further, I’d love to read more about Billy’s development as a cute young fucktoy. You’ve described him perfectly, he’s completely adorable.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Hot

Oh fuck yes please!

1suitedbi1suitedbiabout 4 years ago
More please

Looking forward to more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cum baby

I want to cum so much after readin your story. I love cock so much.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

'It was going to take time, but I was willing to wait. My balls would turn blue, but good things come to those who wait. The covert glance I gave his cute little tush told me that was a good thing. I just had to control myself and follow my plan. It wouldn't be long before he'd be smiling around a mouth full of my cock." WOW! Such words used assuredly!!!!

I love the game; the purpose presented in this, from the Man's point of view! I often wonder if a man thought similarly about ME, and could they "have" me and devise a plan !? " Well, 2 did anyway! I love the subtle gestures from both characters in this story also.

You wrote, "Breath deep and relax." I ran my hands over his sides, trying to soothe him. "You can do it, Billy. I know you can. That's why I hired you." He looked me in the eyes. "Yeah, baby. I hired you so I could fuck that sweet pretty little ass all I wanted." That is SO HOT! I would LOVE to hear words like THAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughtygaywriter@naughtygaywriter
Published author of mmbooks (Someone Series) and mmhero books (Shadow Guardian series) For more info on me or my work, go here. https://linktr.ee/admin?q=%2Fadmin