The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 03

Story Info
A new noraml starts with anal massage sessions.
12.8k words
4.59
16.6k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
840 Followers

Anal Etiquette Prequel: The Assisted Wellness Initiative

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try this at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Week 1

And So, It Begins

Wednesday morning at work came quickly the next week. As uncomfortable as Allison was with the whole idea of the Assisted Wellness Initiative - or more accurately, assisted masturbation - she was willing to give the whole concept a try. But only just barely... Still, her level of uncomfortableness was hard to understate, and she was not really looking forward to it. masturbation

The fifteen-minute reminder for her 10:30 appointment popped up on her monitor, and Allison's gut turned to cement. Sure, she'd seen most of the women she worked with naked, masturbating and/or having sex in the bathroom multiple times; and some of them had seen her as well when her stall door randomly popped open, as they tended to do all too often. But there was something wholly more disconcerting about the whole Assisted Wellness Initiative that her company was piloting. Allison breathed deeply, locked her desktop, and began moving towards the bathroom for the preparatory enema she was required to receive before her session began; and tried not to think about the whole thing too much.

She had done as instructed though. Allision hadn't masturbated at all so far today. Normally by 10:00 in the morning, she would have gotten herself off with her hands or toys at least three times; sometimes four. Keith had woken her up as he normally did on weekdays. She had slowly woken up moaning as his thick cock gently slid in and out of her ass. Seeing that she was finally awake, he had rolled her over onto her back, placed her ankles on his shoulders, and given her a proper butt fucking while kissing her deeply until he finally dumped his load down her talented throat. Thankfully, that was allowed! If the conditions of the pilot included abstinence, most of the employees would have quit already!

After her morning fuck session, Allison normally fingered or dildoed her holes to a few more orgasms during her morning shower, or maybe even fisted herself if she was really horny. But that was an almost uncomfortable stretch for her. A penetration of that size normally took some working up towards. And that was time she didn't have most mornings. She would then usually plow her ass with her favorite dildo first thing after getting to work and getting a cup of coffee. Around midmorning, she would head to the bathroom again for another masturbation session. But she hadn't done any of that today, and she was fucking horny. So! Fucking! Horny! She could almost feel her pussy juices leaking out of her sopping panties and dripping down her inner thighs.

Upon entering the bathroom, Allison was greeted with the incredibly odd sight of a dozen or so fully dressed women waiting patiently for their enemas. She hadn't seen this much unruffled clothing or this little skin in a bathroom for almost a decade! A few more women came in after her. Everyone was engaging in polite, yet obviously uncomfortable small talk. It was apparent that everyone had some deep reservations about this whole thing.

"G'morning, ladies," announced a cute brunette woman with a noticeable Southern drawl. The young woman looked to be in her mid-20s and was dressed in comfortable looking medical scrubs. The slightly baggy clothing made it hard to discern her exact body shape, but she looked to be fit, sturdy, with medium breasts; maybe a C-cup. "M'name is Jessi. I'll be y'all's first therapist this morning for your enemas. Then I'll turn y'all over to my coworkers four your first Assisted Wellness Sessions," she announced enthusiastically in her cute, singsong Southern accent. "I'm sure y'all are just giddy to get started! So, if you will pass these around," she said without pausing and began handing out objects from a plastic bin she carried. "Please pass these to the back."

A few seconds later, the short, buxom Filipina woman in front of Allison - whom she recognized as Malaya, one of her best account managers - turned around and placed a medium-sized enema dildo nozzle in Allison's hands. The attractive Filipina woman blushed deeply before turning back around to receive another enema tool. Allison looked at the object as she turned to pass it to the equally embarrassed looking skinny blonde woman behind her; she was Amy from IT. The whole thing looked to be modeled after a relatively small 6" penis; maybe 1.5" wide. That would have been an average size before the anti-aging therapies changed everything but was pretty small by modern comparison. The tool was covered in small holes and felt hollow. Towards the bottom, it had a thicker raised ring before a tapered section just above a flared base. A woman's sphincter was obviously designed to be comfortably locked in place. On the base were two ports: an inlet to connect to a hose, and an outlet to drain into a toilet. The tool was designed for quick, efficient bowel flushing.

Turning back around, the Filipina handed her another tool, which she passed backwards again; and then another; and another. After four dildo nozzles, the blonde woman kept one in her hand, and Allison held hers up to Malaya as she turned around again. She saw that Allison already had one, smiled, and turned back to the front; clutching the smallish enema dildo that was now hers nervously.

A few moments later, "Alright," Jessi said to the dead silent room. "Now that everyone has a small-sized nozzle, y'all can find an empty stall and do your business. I'm sure by now everyone has noticed the enema attachments that were installed in every stall over the weekend. I'm sure you know how they work," she added while waving a dildo in front of her, "But feel free to ask me any questions if y'all have 'em!" she added.

All the women wordlessly shuffled into the stalls. Once inside, Allison unzipped and removed her conservative knee length business skirt, removed her panties, and hung both on the back of the stall door. Sitting down, she easily found the rubber enema hose and connected it to the attachment. She squeezed a handful of lubricant from the dispenser located next to the toilet paper, smeared the entire dildo with it, and leaned backwards. Allison breathed deeply, placed her feet on either side of the stall door and reached underneath her bottom and lined up the enema nozzle with her nether hole. Although, as soaking wet as her cunt was, she probably hadn't even needed lubrication. She probably could have thrust the tool into her dripping snatch a few times and then effortlessly buried it into her asshole if she'd wanted to. Despite herself, she moaned slightly as the smallish nozzle slipped past her neglected sphincter until the confused ring of muscle settled into the tapered section above the dildo's base. She felt embarrassed for a second. But only long enough to hear soft moans and louder gasps echoed throughout the bathroom from other stalls.

Reaching behind her she turned on the flow of water, and immediately gasped out loud as cold tap water filled her bowels. Now the reason for the loud gasps Allison had been hearing made more sense. She resisted the urge to turn the tap off until she acclimated more. The cold water was making her already excitedly nipples rock hard. Heavily padded bras were out of fashion at the moment, so her stiff nubs became easily noticeable against her thin silk shirt.

Slowly, she felt her colon fill with cold water before the preset pressure regulator in the nozzle started allowing water to escape into the toilet. The loud noise of a stream of water spraying into the toilet was almost like a gunshot in the mostly quiet bathroom. But Allison could hear multiple streams now and knew that all the women were going through the embarrassing enemas just as she was. This helped her embarrassment, but only slightly. Absent-mindedly, she began softly pinching her nipples through her shirt and bra.

After maybe five minutes of gentle but shockingly cold flushing, Jessi announced, "Y'all did great for your first time! Y'all can turn off the water, unplug yourselves, and finish draining. Then, I'll take you over to the Assisted Wellness Area."

Allison did so. After wiping down the dildo nozzle with toilet paper, she stood up, flushed, redressed herself, and exited the stall. Embarrassingly, Jessi was waiting with an empty bin to collect all the used nozzles. Each woman blushed as she deposited the hunk of latex that had been in each's most intimate hole in front of everyone. Allison briefly noticed that all the women had completely redressed themselves before having exited their stalls too. Also, every woman who wasn't wearing a jacket had rock-hard nipples that were clearly visible.

"Excellent," Jessi said at last. "Now, if y'all will follow me," she added as she turned and walked out the back door to the bathroom with twenty or so businesswomen silently trailing behind her. They walked through a cordoned off section of hallway and into what used to be half a dozen connected conference rooms. All the configurable walls had been retracted to make one large, long room. Along the left side were curtained off individual areas like a makeshift hospital. The curtains were white and thick enough that you couldn't see anything through except for shadows if the lighting was just right. They extended from sliding tracks in the ceiling to about 6" off the floor. Each area was numbered 1 through 20. Along the other side, the chairs that had been in the conference rooms were lined up against the wall. The room was filled with lots of moaning and wet squishing sounds. Every few seconds, an unseen woman would cry out in orgasm, or scream out, "Fuck!" or "More! More! More!" or "Fuck me!" or "Oh, God! Harder!" or something similar. Mostly not as loudly as what would normally be expected, but a few were at the top of their lungs.

"The previous group is just now finishing up," Jessi continued. Picking up a tablet from a nearby empty seat, "I'll read off your assigned Assisted Wellness Therapist number. Just head over to the numbered section, take a seat, and wait your turn. You'll keep the same Assisted Wellness Therapist assignment for all your future Assisted Wellness Session from now on. This will allow your therapist to tailor your sessions to you individually over time," explained the cute brunette therapist.

"Amber Therman, #1. Miko Goldstein, #2. Susie Baldwin, #3."

"Oh, Susie is out sick today," a blonde woman said. "Her anniversary was last night. She and her husband wanted to try that new Ever Hard Extra, and he's... he's a little big..." she added unnecessarily before quieting down in embarrassment.

"Ah. Well, that's okay. We call that, 'Anal Fever' in medical terminology," Jessi replied, and made a note on her tablet before continuing. "Morgan Smith, #4. Krissie James, #5" and on she went. As each woman's name was called off, they moved to an empty chair across from their assigned section and sat down patiently. Everyone's uncomfortableness was palatable, and no one spoke. "Malaya Ramos, #19. And finally, Allison O'Connor, #20," Jessi said at last. Allison obediently moved to her assignment and nervously sat down to wait patiently.

Some of the curtained off sections were starting to open up. Out of each one a disheveled woman - most of whom Allison recognized - exited and gingerly walked towards the exit. Each seemed to be in a slight, post-orgasmic daze. Afterwards, Assisted Wellness Therapists were introducing themselves to Allison's colleagues, shaking their hands before politely leading them back behind the curtains before closing them.

Behind section #20, Allison heard a soft female voice, "Your time is almost up, but I know you're close. Would you like one more before you go? I'm pretty sure you have another good one in there."

"Oui..." came a barely audible response after a noticeable pause. Even without the French word and the very noticeable accent, Allison knew Yvonne when she heard her.

"Okay, let me know if I get a little rough, but we're almost out of time," came a reply from a woman Allison assumed was Yvonne's - and soon to be her - Assisted Wellness Therapist. The wet squishing sounds that were obviously coming from behind the curtain increased in speed noticeably.

After a minute or so of relative quietness, Allison heard a no longer so quiet, "Oui... Mon dieu oui! Oui... Oui!"

"There we go. You're so close. Can you give me one more good one? A nice and hard cum for me?" encouraged the unknown therapist.

Glancing around her, most of the women waiting in chairs had already disappeared behind reclosed curtains. By now, it was just Allison and Malaya sitting next to each other. The only other person was Jessi. She was down at the other end of the room filling out paperwork on her tablet and talking to the therapist from curtain 3; who now had nothing better to do for the next half hour.

"Oui... Oui... Ooooooooui!" came an almost normally volumed cry from behind curtain #20.

"There we go! This sounds like a good one! Let's see how long we can keep this going, shall we?" said the unseen therapist excitedly as Yvonne's moans and cries of pleasure only got louder, and the wet squishing sounds became even more pronounced.

"Oui! Oui!"

"That's a good girl! Just let it keep going!"

Beside Allison, section #19 had opened and Bridgette from outside sales exited slowly, her high heels held in her right hand and her blonde hair completely messed up. When she saw Malaya and Allison watching her. Embarrassed, she looked at the floor and made her way to the exit. "I'm thankful you enjoyed yourself, Bridgette. I'm glad we had a chance to meet, and I'll see you next week," her therapist said.

Turning towards the Filipina, "Malaya, is it?" the Assisted Wellness Therapist asked, holding out her hand to the buxom, brown-skinned woman. "I'm Bernadette. I'll be your therapist," she said introducing herself. The muscular raven-haired therapist had to have been nearly 6'1" and towered over the curvy yet diminutive 5'2" islander. She looked to be maybe in her mid-30s and radiated an aura of stern no-nonsense. She was obviously Caucasian, but with a darker skin and facial features that indicated mixed ancestry; probably Middle Eastern. The therapist's medium-sized, maybe 36C-cup breasts were dwarfed by her patient's 32F breasts, which were proudly and prominently displayed by the front-laced, black leather bustier corset top she wore under her unbuttoned gray jacket. The garment pushed her already considerable assets high up on her chest, causing them to swell out provocatively - like they were mere seconds away from busting out. The sides of the bustier didn't quite meet at the top and an inch or so of mouthwatering cleavage - both top and bottom - was clearly visible. Her look was completed by matching grey skirt that came down to her mid-thighs, black stockings and matching high heels. Allison couldn't help but notice the glint in Bernadette's eyes as they scanned her new patient up and down. It almost looked like... hunger? Malaya was dressed a little more provocatively than Allison herself. Which made sense because the younger woman was in her late 20's, single, and needed to 'display the goods'. But her clothing was still well within company guidelines.

Allison was dressed in a semi-translucent cream-colored blouse with deep red bra underneath. The bra was quite thin - as was the current style - and her semi-hard nipples were easy to see. The bra molded her 34DD mammaries perfectly into some slightly visible cleavage. Below, she wore a matching deep red skirt that came down to just above her knees, cream stockings to match her blouse, and red high heels to match her skirt and bra.

"Please, come on in and let's get you set up," Bernadette continued as she ushered her charge inside and closed the curtain. "Let me help you out of your skirt and panties. We'll just hang those up. Why don't we hang up your jacket too? There we go."

Allison could hear Malay's soft voice, but her words were indiscernible.

"No, you can keep your stocking and heels on, if you'd like. Now if you'll just hop up on the treatment table. There we go. Feet and knees in the stirrups. Perfect! Now, let's get your bottom lubed up a little before I get to work on it. Would you like just basic lubricant, self-warming, or any particular flavor?"

"Just normal lube, please," Allison heard Malaya respond uncomfortably, audibly this time.

Behind curtain #20, Allison could hear the therapist speaking to Yvonne, "That was very good for your first session. Do you need help with your clothes? You look a little wobbly. Here, let me assist."

Allison breathed deeply and tried to calm the butterflies in her stomach. It would be her turn any second now. Glancing down towards the other end of the room, the unoccupied #3 therapist was standing very close to Jessi and speaking to her softly and gesturing towards her open curtain. Jessi occasionally shook her head 'no' as she continued to work on her tablet. After several seconds, she finally shook her head 'yes', tossed her tablet into an open chair, and turned towards the open curtain. As the pair turned and disappeared behind the curtain, Allison saw that the #3 therapist's left hand was down the back of Jessi's scrub pants and moving in a very distinct manner. Allison recognized immediately that the therapist was fisting Jessi nether hole, and probably had been for some time while she had been filling out paperwork.

A soft moan from behind the curtain of section #19 caught Allison's attention. Bernadette commented, "You're opening up quickly. I can tell you get a lot of traffic back here!"

"I... I do," Malaya replied barely loud enough to hear, and let out another soft moan.

"Alright, Malaya. Push out a little while I tuck my thumb and... whoops! That went in really easily! All the way to the wrist this early in the session? I'll have to start you off with something appropriately sized. Doesn't that sound like fun?" continued the hidden therapist.

The buxom Filipina made no audible reply, nor any protest to the suggestion. Seconds later, soft squishing noises that Allison could easily identify as a loosening asshole being expertly fisted began coming out from behind the curtain. This lasted a few seconds before a slightly louder squishing noise of a hand being yanked out of a protesting sphincter came out from behind the curtain. This was followed by Malaya's somewhat louder groan. That process then began to repeat. "That's a good girl! My open hand seems almost too easy for you," Bernadette commented. "Let's try a closed fist?" The squishing sounds were joined by a soft popping sound that Allison recognized as a closed fist exiting a still tight sphincter. Malaya's moans got a loader still as the frequency of the pops increased. She had no time to think about this as the #20 curtain opened at last. A very disheveled, shaken and quite satisfied looking Yvonne stumbled out.

"Thank you, Georgina," the sexy ebony woman said breathlessly. "Next week then?"

lordodie
lordodie
840 Followers