The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malaya didn't respond with anything more than a whimper.

Allison felt sorry for her underling in the next section. 3.3" was about the largest thing she'd personally ever had up her backside before! And that was Jamal's fist back when they had briefly dated. Even back in college when it was her turn in her sorority to get passed around their brother fraternity for a weekend, her asshole got stretched out by a lot of fists and dildos, but never quite that wide! Poor Malaya must be really suffering...

Georgina began thrusting the larger dildo back and forth inside Allison's stretched asshole, distracting her from the other woman's treatment. "Alright, now just relax and listen to your body," the blonde therapist advised as she picked up the speed and power of her thrusts, until the usual wet slapping sound was coming from between the redhead's buttocks once again. Georgina admired the sight of a struggling asshole wrapped around the girth of an almost too thick tool. It was always a thrilling sight! Not for the first time, she smiled to herself knowing that she had chosen the right occupation!

Allison was moaning and twisting her nipples violently as her asshole was brutalized. The pain and pleasure were merging together somewhere between the back of her pussy and the depths of her bowels. She could really get used to this! Between her hearty moans, she looked down between her heaving breasts and watched the busty blond thrust the dildo into her depths again and again and again. Her large tits bounced back and forth underneath her scrub top. She had to have been wearing a very heavy-duty bra for breasts that size to not have been violently flopping back and forth considering the effort the younger woman was putting into raping her charge's bottom hole.

After several minutes of rough, continuous pounding, Allison came to her next Earth-shattering orgasm. She cried out at the top of her lungs, no longer caring who heard her. Impressively, Georgina kept the brutal pace up all the way through the redhead's orgasm. She only stopped after Allison finally gave out a last, ecstatic cry and collapsed back down onto the table. The older woman was nearly delirious from pleasure.

Georgina smiled and extracted the dildo. "We'll just skip the 2.5" toy and go straight to the 2.6" wide one," she said happily, reaching for the largest toy on the tray. "You should really enjoy this one!"

Allison didn't even protest. She just groaned weakly as her therapist began working the sizable toy into her already sore bottom. But her rosebud was providing some unexpected resistance. She didn't even need to be reminded to push out. Her now ravenous anus pushed out on its own accord; practically sucking at the dildo that was just a little too wide to fit in. This was getting to the limits of what she was used to with her and Yvonne's fists. Despite the unaccustomed size of the 2.5" dildo, the bulbous head of the thick tool eventually slipped past Allison's protesting sphincter. Allison groaned pitifully as her therapist pushed the dildo deeper and deeper into her toned body.

"Wow! Greedy this morning!" Georgina complimented and began to thrust the dildo back and forth slowly, eliciting yet more groans of discomfort and moans of pleasure for her redheaded charge. The tool's 14" length was reaching almost uncomfortably deep into her guts now. "You'll be cumming again in no time!" she added. Sure enough, after several minutes or so of gradually more forceful thrusting, Allison cried out as an orgasm washed over her.

In the adjacent section, Malaya cried out in yet another violent orgasm as well. Allison overheard Bernadette say, "See. I told you that you would enjoy that one. Now you just relax for a minute while I get some larger dildos. Your hole needs something bigger," she said as she got up and moved to the back wall and started rummaging around through her bins. Allison could see the shadow of the 3.3" wide dildo still lodged half inside Malaya's bottom.

Allison whined at that. She knew what was in store for her as well.

Georgina overheard her fellow therapist's comments. Looking up from her work at Allison's still resisting sphincter. "Don't you worry none, Allison. Bernadette will take good care of Malaya. After this one, I'll get you a larger set too. Your bottom is in good hands. Trust me," she said, smiling sweetly.

For some reason, Allison did trust the busty younger woman. But she still stiffened and cried out loudly when the dildo finally bottomed out in her guts and Georgina started pounding it in and out harder than before.

"I think you need one good cum with this dildo," the blonde commented as she worked the dildo back and forth. "Ready?"

Allison nodded and managed a weak, "Yes..." between her grunts and moans.

"Good!" Georgina replied happily. "Because we're only about ten minutes into your half hour Assisted Wellness Session!"

Allison whined softly. Whether it was from trepidation or anticipation, she wasn't entirely sure.

* * *

It was close to the end of the 10:30 time slot and most of the Assisted Wellness Sessions were over as women swapped out and therapists prepared for the 11:00 group. Really, only two sessions were still ongoing.

"You're almost there, Allison! Just a little more. Concentrate on your body. Listen to what it needs!" Georgina quietly coached her sweaty and moaning charge. While the blonde therapist sat on a small stool to the side of the therapy table, her left hand was underneath the redhead's bottom, jackhammering a 2.7" wide, heavily veined dildo into the poor woman's protesting asshole. Her right had was alternating between deeply fisting the other woman's absolutely gushing cunt and extracting her fist halfway to thumb her swollen clit. Both the woman's labia and anus were red and swollen from the unanticipated abuse. "And don't forget the twist those nipples! You obviously get off on that!" she added a little louder.

Allison heard Georgina's instructions and tried. But the blinding pain in her stretched asshole, and the almost pleasant pain from her abused pussy had her body deeply confused. Glancing between her naked 34DD tits and her hands that were treating her poor nipples rougher than she ever imagined, she could see the outline of the thick dildo underneath her toned abdomen clearly. She was mesmerized by the sight. It was deep inside her bowels. Deep! And despite the pain, she couldn't get enough of it! "Fuck! I'm want to cum! Please make me cum!" she begged as she looked up and into Georgina's blue eyes.

The blonde therapist stared back at her without breaking eye contact.

In section #19, Malaya cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck my asshole. Fist my pussy! Fuuuuuuuck..." as she came hard. Really hard!

That was it. Allison came hard! Nearly as hard as Malaya was obviously doing just a few feet away. She cried out in ecstasy. Peering deeply into Georgina's eyes, Allison orgasm went on and on. She could have laid there for a minute or an eternity. She wasn't sure. Nor did she really care. This was a good and truly deeply satisfying cum! And the entire while, the busty blonde therapist continued pounding her asshole with brutal force while she fisted her sopping wet cunt. And finally, Allison's cum subsided and she relaxed into the comfortable towel on the table.

"I'm a little envious of you there," Georgina said quietly after a minute or so. She slowly slipped her fist from Allison's spent cunt and wiped it off on a nearby towel. "That looked amazing!"

"Holy fuck, it was!" Allison confirmed breathlessly. "Thank you, so much!"

"It was my pleasure," she replied.

A soft moan of what might have been disappointment from the adjacent section caused Allison to glance at the shadows. She was just in time to see the shadow of a dildo slipping out of Malaya's backside. "You did very well for your first time, Malaya," Bernadette praised. "A 3.4" wide dildo in your first session is very good for a single woman! I hope you're not too disappointed that you couldn't take the 3.5" dildo, but it's only your first session. We'll probably work up to that one next week. Your sessions will get much more pleasurable in the future as I open you up, I'm sure."

"And you did very well for your first time too, Allison," Georgina said, smiling down towards the older redhead; knowing that they were eavesdropping. She slowly pulled the thick dildo from her backside as she did so.

Allison moaned in what was certainly disappointment as she felt the dildo's head pop free from her sore anus. "But did you have to use such a large dildo?" she asked earnestly. "2.7" wide is getting into the realm of male fisting, and I don't do that very much these days to stay tight for Keith."

"Don't worry, Allison. Our anuses are actually quite resilient. That's why we schedule all the Assisted Wellness Sessions in the morning. Your bottom hole will be nice and tight for your husband tonight," she said as she placed the used dildo back on the tray next to the slightly smaller used dildo, and the three other larger unused ones. Well, mostly... she added silently. "And just think about how much work you'll get done this afternoon with your appetite sated for the time being, and without being a constant state of arousal!" she added aloud. Moving to the back table, she began cleaning off the used dildos and placing them back in their slots in the "SIZE SET 1 (NORMAL)" and "SIZE SET 2 (NORMAL)" bins. "When you feel able, I can help you get dressed."

"I guess that is the point of this whole thing," Allison agreed. Taking a breath, she sat up; and her head immediately started spinning. Hormone overload did that to her sometimes. After a minute or two, she was finally able to stand, clean herself off with the towel, and dress herself. "Thank you for all that," she said at last. "I was a bit hesitant at these Assisted Wellness Sessions at first. I've never had anyone masturbate me quite like that before," she admitted. "It was... It was good."

"Thank you! And that's understandable," Georgina said with a pleasant smile. "Most of us don't get to experience that pleasure. Think of assisted masturbation like a massage: rubbing your own face, or neck, or shoulders is okay, but having someone else rub them is amazing! And we'll know exactly where to start you out next week, so we can get right into the good orgasms straight off!" She added mischievously.

Despite herself, Allison nodded, "You mean, we'll start off with the 2.7" dildo?" she asked with obvious concern on her face.

"Well probably the 2.5" one to warm you up. And then work up from there," Georgina said as she laid out clean dildos and towels for her next patient. She had put away the two bins that had produced the dildos which had violated Allison and was pulling dildos out of two new bins labeled "SIZE SET 2 (LIGHT)" and "SIZE SET 3 (LIGHT)".

"How big do you plan on getting?" Allison asked with no small amount of trepidation, and a bit of curiosity as to what had come out of the bins. The new smallest dildo on the tray was 3.3". Unlike normal latex dildos which had a noticeably smooth texture, these looked rougher. The blonde therapist's next patient was in for a workout!

"As big as that hungry little bottom of yours requires," replied the blonde with a wink, as she went to pull the curtain back.

"Hopefully not as big as Malaya got this morning!" Allison complained. "I know she's single and all and is used to it, but I'm married, and I don't think Keith would appreciate a loose bottom at night!"

Georgina smiled reassuringly. She'd had this exact discussion dozens of times over the past couple years that she'd been working as a therapist with Inner Peace Wellness Providers. "Well, I assumed Keith fisted your asshole while you were dating, didn't he? I know my boyfriend loves to fist mine every night!" she added in fond memory; grinding her hips slightly at the thought. "And you tightened up just fine by the next day that he didn't complain, right?"

"I mean, I guess so," Allison admitted as she buttoned up her blouse. "It's just not what I was expecting!"

"Don't worry about it too much, Allison," the busty therapist said even more reassuringly, finally pulling the curtain aside. "I've been doing this for years for dozens of women. You're in good hands. Just leave you bottom's needs to me."

Allison gulped hard. Very ominous... she thought.

As she went to leave the curtained off section, she came face to face a cute young petite brunette; maybe in her early-20s. Allison didn't recognize her at all. She was likely an intern or new hire. She was all of 5' tall with smallish 32B breasts, long brunette hair that nearly reached her waist, and she had some slight sexy curves to her hips despite her thin build. She wore a short-sleeved, single piece, form fitting, light blue dress. The garment had a high neckline that went around her throat and came down to her knees. It would have been an oddly conservative dress for a young woman to wear, except she obviously had no bra on; and her barbell pierced - and very hard - nipples were threatening to cut through the thin material. She stood next to the waiting chair outside with a frightened, curious, aroused look on her face. Perfectly understandable. "It's not all that bad," Allison said to the young woman.

"Not at all!" Georgina replied coming out to meet her next patient. "Natalie, is it?" The young woman nodded. "Well come on in. I do apologize for the delay but I'm running a little behind this morning. Do you need help with your dress?" she said just as warmly to the young brunette as she'd been with Allison.

Allison turned to the side to let the young woman pass, and to admire her apple-shaped bottom, which was perfectly displayed by the woman's tight dress.

"Thank you, but no. It slips right off," Natalie replied pulling it over her head in one swift motion, causing her long brown hair to go flying. She turned around to face Georgina, and unexpectedly Allison. The young woman was now naked except for thigh high gray stockings, black high heels, and a thin black leather collar that had been concealed beneath her dress. Her hands were pinching and rolling her puffy nipples as she did so. Allison quickly looked down and was treated to the sight of the brunette's prominent and obviously damp labia. Each lip was pierced numerous times, and her nether lips were connected with tiny padlocks, barring any entry to her front hole. After a second of terrified embarrassment, Natalie quickly covered her smallish breasts and pierced cunt. "Sorry!" she squeaked out. "I thought the curtains were already closed."

"It's quite all right, Natalie" Georgina consoled the young woman. "No harm done," she continued as she slowly closed the curtains, giving Allison a sly wink as she did so. "Now, why don't you go ahead and hop up on the table, and I'll get you lubed up?" The sound of the young woman getting onto the table followed. "I saw in your records that you just recently hired on here at McQueen & Dobbs. You came from... Simpson Investing Inc., correct? I love your jewelry, by the way!"

"Yes, ma'am. And thank you," replied the young brunette.

"Excellent! They've been a client of ours for what? Five months now?" Georgina asked, as unexpected metallic clicking noises came from behind the curtain.

"Six, by now," Natalie replied.

"That sounds about right. I read the notes from your old therapist, Heidi. You were one of her favorite patients! Let's see if we can pick up where you left off, shall we?" Georgian asked sweetly.

"I can't wait!" Natalie replied with obvious excitement.

"I would have thought so. Open wide please," Georgina continued. Seconds later there were sounds of air being pumped, and then, "I've got your favorite lube here. Push out please." There was a soft moan and then the squishing sound of a fist being pumped in and out of an experienced asshole began to drift out of section #20. "Heidi trained you well!"

Only a soft murmur of agreement came out from behind the curtain.

Very ominous indeed... she said to herself again.

Allison turned to leave but saw Penelope - one of her senior account managers - sitting in the chair outside section #19 with a pale and uncertain expression on her face. The voluptuous, long, dark haired, light skinned Hispanic woman wore a thin white, button-down blouse. The top was unbuttoned down to the bottom of her mouthwatering cleavage, but the buttons below that were straining under the stress of her heavy 38G tits. Underneath, she wore a necessarily heavy-duty black bra. Below that, she wore a tight leather skirt that came down to her mid-thighs and accentuated her wide hips and thick buttocks. Underneath, she wore fishnet stockings and black high heels.

Glancing down the hallway, she could see that almost all the curtains had already been closed as the 11:00 session had already begun. Although, she could see Stacey - another of her account managers - just being led into section #1. Late as always, Allison thought to herself of the curvy blonde woman.

Allison was about to say something to console the nervous, but still sexy as fuck Latina just as the Bernadette's curtain flew open. "Sorry for taking so long to get dressed," apologized Malaya. "This laced bustier isn't exactly quick to get into!"

"It's fine, Malaya," replied the muscular, raven-haired therapist. "But do try to wear something that's quicker to get in and out of next week. Or just undress before your session starts and redress afterwards. That works fine too," she added. "Since this is your first session, we're a little more lenient on sticking to our schedule than we will be in following sessions."

"Understood," the buxom Filipina replied. "Oh! Hi, boss!" she said in surprise. "I... I didn't think you were still here."

"Georgina got finished with me about the same time as Bernadette finished with you," Allison replied.

"I heard," Malaya said, and then blushed deeply. "I mean, I wasn't listening, but you can't help but hear," she added in embarrassment.

"You're fine," Allison replied. She thought about mentioning that she could see the shadowy outline of everything the Amazonian therapist did to the short, busty Filipina, but didn't want to embarrass her any further.

"Penelope, is it?" interrupted Bernadette impatiently. "Sorry for the wait. I was behind before my 10:30 session, but now I'm really running behind. Please come in," she said. "You just need to take your skirt off, but I recommend stripping your top off too if you're comfortable with that."

"I am," Penelope replied. "My sister's company has had their own Assisted Wellness Initiative for over a year now, so I know all about it. Although, they call it something different. We're roommates and she's helped me get ready."

"She has now? Well, that's great!" Bernadette replied as the thick Latina came into her section and she slid the curtain closed behind her without a second look. "I'll have to get out a larger set of toys. And I read in your file that you're single too?"

"I am," Penelope replied.

"Single women are always my favorite!" she added. "Have a seat when you're ready."

A loud groan emanating from section #20 interrupted the soft conversation between Bernadette and Penelope. "Just relax, Natalie," came Georgina's soothing voice. "Your bottom is obviously a little out of practice, but it took the 3.3" dildo with only moderate resistance. But I think it's ready to skip up to the 3.5" dildo before I work a few orgasms out of you." After a few seconds, soft groans could be heard. "Push out, Natalie. Push... Just like Heidi trained you. Good. A little harder, and... There!" which was followed by an even louder groan. "Good girl! Now let's get this bad boy bottomed out and then we can give you some good cums!"