The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Until next week, yes. Have a glorious rest of the day!" the therapist replied.

Noticing that Allison was next in line, Yvonne added, "She's good, Allison. She's very good," before turning and slowly, carefully walking away.

Turning her attention to the redhead, the therapist extended her hand to Allison. "Hi! I'm Georgina! I'll be your Assisted Wellness Therapist!" the bubbly blond woman said excitedly as she took Allison's hand and shook it energetically. She looked to be in her early 30's. Despite her baggy scrubs, it was obvious that the therapist had impressive breasts - somewhere in the G-cup or maybe even H-cup range - and killer curves in all the right places. Her scrub top was stretched slightly across her bosom just tight enough for Allison to see the outline of what looked to be thick barbell piercings through what were likely equally thick nipples by the outlines the large nubs made against her scrubs. Despite her trim waist, her scrub bottoms struggled to contain her wide hips. "Sorry for going over time, but I knew Yvonne had one more good orgasm in her that just needed to be let out; and Momma didn't raise me to leave a job half done!" she added with an infectious smile. Her full face, bright blue eyes, and wide smile were warm and inviting.

Allison found herself warming to the young blonde immediately. "No problem! She has a stressful job and probably deserved a little special treatment," she replied, smiling unconsciously. She could feel her discomfort lessening noticeable at the blonde's friendly demeanor.

"Oh! Most definitely!" Georgina replied. "Now, let's get you inside and give you some special treatment of your own!" she said, nearly pulling Allison behind the curtain and closing it tightly. "Please disrobe below the waist and hop up on the table. You can take off your blouse and bra if you'd like. But that's optional. The nipples are an amazing erogenous zone after all and I'll be paying some attention to them," she said politely, and she moved around and arranged some supplies in several bins and totes along a metal table at the back wall of the section. She placed a comfortable looking fluffy towel on the therapy table along the right side of the section and patted it invitingly as Allison quickly disrobed. The pair of bins the therapist was working around read, "SIZE SET 1 (NORMAL)" and "SIZE SET 2 (NORMAL)". There were more unopened bins under the table. Allison couldn't see most of their labels, but one that was on topo she could read said, "SIZE SET 5 (MEDIUM)". Ominous...

The therapy table looked like a kind of massage table mixed with a gynecological chair that she was familiar with from her regular visits to her family doctor's office. Dr. Kerri Schmidt had been her family doctor for over a decade. She was a resident physician at Central City Women's Clinic specializing in genecology and proctology. As each of Allison's daughters had turned 18, they had become Dr. Kerri's patients as well. Normally, most women had a gynecological and proctological checkup every six months. But with Courtney still at the age where young women started having significant anal sex, Dr. Kerri wanted to see her every other month. And since Allison was going to be there with her daughter anyway, the good doctor went ahead and scheduled appointments for her too at the same time.

Allison was to lay face up on the table and place her lower legs in comfortable looking stirrups. The stirrups were set up to only spread her legs maybe 30-degrees and lift them about a foot or so up from the plane of her torso, keeping her knees comfortably bent. Basically, just enough for the therapist to have unfettered access to her lower holes. The headrest was raised up just enough for her to be able to comfortably look down between her breasts to see what was going on. Allison gingerly laid down and got comfortable as Georgina finished up her prep work. She wasn't quite comfortable enough with the whole situation to get completely undressed, so she just unbuttoned her blouse enough to give the blonde therapist easier access to her breasts as requested.

All in all, the massage table was considerably more comfortable and less invasive than the gynecological chairs she was used to at the clinic. Dr. Kerri's chairs kept her patients immobile with multiple thick straps and their legs were opened significantly wider. Allison was glad her Assisted Wellness Session was only half an hour instead of the normal two-hour appointments at the clinic. There were several handholds on the sides and bottom of the table that looked like pullouts. Probably for extra equipment storage or something. To be honest, the table didn't look all that intimidating. In fact, it looked considerably over-engineered and unnecessarily sturdy for such a simple position Allison was being asked to assume.

On the other side of the curtain dividing section #19 from section #20, Allison heard Malaya emit a soft moan of discomfort. Her raven-haired therapist softly asked, "Is it too big to start out with? I felt like it went in pretty easily. I saw in your file that you are currently single and assumed your sphincter was a little looser than most women whore are in a relationship; and my closed fist slipped in easily enough before."

"No," replied the busty Filipina softly, "It's fine. It just caught me off guard. The guy I've been dating recently still enjoys fisting my ass a few times a week. I think he just likes watching me squirm, I guess."

"Oh, well this won't do at all then," the therapist replied. "Let's get you something more appropriately sized. And let's loosen your top a bit so I can access more of you erogenous zones."

Glancing sideways, Allison could see the outline of the Bernadette and Malaya against the curtain from the overhead light that was positioned somewhat behind them over section #18 or so. Being basically in the corner up against the conference room's wall, it was kind of dark in section #20. So, the shadows in the adjacent section were fairly distinct. A shadowy Bernadette stood next to a Malaya, who was reclining on the massage table. The therapist was helping Malaya unlace her bustier with her left hand, while her right hand looked to be between the Filipina's legs, moving what was likely a dildo up the Filipina's asshole back and forth. No sooner did the leather garment loosen up, gravity quickly pulled the now freed tits downwards from where they had been pushed high up on her chest by the bustier corset. The therapist then grabbed ahold of a freed nipple with her left hand and pulled it upwards, turning the shadow of Malaya's nearest tit into a cone shape, and causing another soft moan to escape the woman's mouth.

"We'll just skip this one then," the raven-haired therapist said. Allison could see her right hand move backwards, and the shadow of a sizable dildo quickly emerged as she set it aside. A few seconds later, "How about this one?" she asked, holding up a slightly thicker dildo from a nearby tray.

Malaya's shadow shook her head negatively.

"Hold on a second. I'll need to get a larger set from the table," Bernadette stated as she rolled her tray to the back wall and started rummaging around in her bins. She returned a few seconds later and held up an even larger one, "This one about the size of your boyfriend's hand?"

The shadow nodded affirmatively after a few seconds.

"Okay then!" Bernadette remarked as she set it down and picked up a still larger dildo. It was hard to determine size accurately by shadow alone, but Allison guessed the dildo was nearly 3" wide and possibly 12" or 14" long. "This should be a little larger than you're used to, but you'll really enjoy the results," the therapist instructed as the dildo was moved downwards and began to be pressed into the reclining Filipina; her ass was obviously its target.

Malaya moaned in obvious discomfort.

"Push out. Breath. Breath," Bernadette instructed. A few seconds later, Malaya jumped on the table and gasped. "There we go! The head slipped in," she narrated as Allison watched inch after inch of shadowy dildo disappear into Malaya's butt, as the Filipina moaned louder. "Yup! The 3.1" wide one will be perfect to start off with! I can feel that it has a good level of resistance."

"Start off with?" Malaya repeated with an obvious note of trepidation in her voice. "This might already be the largest thing I've ever had up my butt! Well, maybe not as big as the fist of my boyfriend's that I had last year. But this is already uncomfortable!" she complained.

"Now, now, you just lay back and relax. I know what I'm doing. I am a professional Assisted Wellness Therapist, after all," Bernadette said to reassure her curvy charge.

"Now then," Georgina interrupted, speaking softly. She stepped in front of Allison's reclining body and partially blocked her view of the next section. "Let's get you started and leave Bernadette to attend to your coworker in peace," she said pleasantly. Her right hand found Allison's dripping cunt and began to run her fingers through her engorged labia and circle around her clit, while her left hand pulled Allison's silk blouse aside and unbuttoned it completely. Reaching inside to fish around in her bra, the smiling blonde quickly found her stiff nipples and began twisting and pulling on the sensitive nubs.

Allison moaned softly in pleasure, but then caught herself and quieted down.

Georgina smiled knowingly but did not admonish her. She knew that the first few Assisted Wellness Sessions were always the most uncomfortable until women became accustomed to them. She expertly worked the redhead's erogenous zones for a minute or so until the older woman closed her eyes and began moaning softly and writhing on the table; her hands gripping and pulling at the soft towel.

"Alright, let's get you lubed up," the bubbly blonde said finally. "Most women just want normal lubricant for their first session, but I have a wide range of options if you'd like to experiment."

"Normal lube is fine," Allison replied.

Georgina smiled warmly as she coated the fingers of her right hand with lube from nearby squirt bottle, and then continued spreading the lube around her hand and up her wrist. The bottle was on a tray with half a dozen others. Allison could only see the labels of a few bottles. One was, "Self-Warming", while another was, "Heavy Grit #3", and another was labeled, "Fast Drying". She couldn't see the names of the others, but the image of a jalapeno pepper on the last one made her gulp.

"Okay, now push out a little bit," she coached as two, then three, then four fingers quickly and easily disappeared up the redhead's shapely backside. The buxom therapist made a knife fist and began rotating her hand 180-degrees back and forth inside Allison's nether hole to loosen it up the session, while the fingers of her other hand went from one nipple to the other. This caused the older woman to moan uncomfortably. Her own fist, or Yvonne's infrequently found their way inside her back hole, but certainly not on a daily basis; and Georgina's inline fingers were stretching her asshole a little wider than Keith's dick did several times a day.

Georgina could feel a decent resistance in her patient's sphincter and knew that this was a good place to start. She took another minute or so to make sure that a sufficient amount of lube was transferred from her fingers to inside Allison soon to be sore hole. The redhead closed her eyes and moaned softly. Finally, she pulled out her fingers, wiped the unused lube on her hands across Allison's slightly gaping sphincter, and then wiped off her hand on a white towel.

Not giving the older women much time to relax, Georgina quietly asked, "Allison? Honey?" breaking the busty manager out of her aroused stupor. "Can you do me a favor? I read in your file that you're married. Which dildo is closest to your husband's size?" she asked, motioning down to a small metal tray on rollers next to her hip and giving the readhead's left nipple and extra hard pinch.

Allison glanced to her side. There was half a dozen flesh colored dildos on the table ranging in size from 1.6" thick and 12" long to 1.9" thick and 13" long. Each was covered in exaggerated veins and had a sturdy handle built into its base. She bit her lip softly as her therapist twisted her nipple extra hard, and breathlessly replied, "About the size of... of the largest one. Maybe a little bit bigger, to be honest."

"Ooh! He's a big boy!" commented the busty blonde. "He's about the size of my boyfriend. I wonder if they're related," she added as she teased Allison's fun bits and rolled the small tray away and moved to the back of the room.

Momentarily unoccupied, Allison focused on the shadows from the adjacent section. Bernadette's left hand looked to be working over Malaya's clit while her right was thrusting the large dildo in and out of her bottom. Malaya herself was roughly twisting and pulling her own nipples as she moaned softly.

"Can you give me a good one?" asked Bernadette nicely. "You look so close."

And with that, the busty Filipina went rigid and cried out in a hard cum. Likely her first of many. It lasted for maybe ten seconds before she collapsed breathlessly back onto the table.

"Good girl!" the large raven-haired therapist congratulated her. "Let's try a different dildo, shall we?" she said as the shadow of the large dildo was freed and quickly replaced by a still larger one.

Malaya groaned as this new dildo was pressed into her backside.

"I know this one is a bit larger than you're used to. So, I'm going to need you to push out with your bottom and help me get it in. Just a little more... A little more... There we go!" the therapist said as Malaya cried out briefly. "That's not too bad now, is it? Now, let's see how hard your next orgasm is!"

While all this was going on, two women farther down the room cried out in orgasm almost back-to-back. Their screams of ecstasy were quickly joined by a third. The Assisted Wellness Area was becoming very loud.

Perfectly timed, Georgina came back with a tray now filled with a half a dozen new, larger, already lubricated dildos. The smallest of which was about 2.1" in diameter, slightly smaller than Keith's sizable cock. The largest was a shocking 2.6" in diameter and 14" long! Allison had had male fist in her holes that were considerably larger while she was dating between her marriages, but nothing like that recently. Thankfully, after about a yeah of marriage, Keith eventually grew tired of fisting her asshole every night after he'd deposited his last load of the evening, and her asshole had tightened up considerably because of it.

But female fists? Sure. Yvonne's and her fists worked out their nether holes somewhat infrequently. But women's fists were generally smaller than men's fists - maybe around 2.5" on average. However, a dildo of the same diameter was harder to take than a fist as the entire length was that girth! A woman's asshole could relax a little around a person's wrist, but there was no relaxing around a girthy dildo! You just had to take it and accept it!

Seeing her patient's trepidation at the sizes of the dildos on her tray, Georgina returned to the redhead's clit and nipples and commented, "Don't worry. We're not going to use all of these," she lied. In fact, I'll need another set here in twenty minutes or so, she added silently. Probably...

After another minute, Allison was relaxed and excited again. "Let's start with this one," the blonde suggested as she moved her left hand to her charge's pussy and her right hand grabbed the smallest dildo and moved it towards Allison's obviously well used asshole. She briefly admired the orifice. It was a slight vertical slit of a hole that knew regular cocks, dildos and fists. The lips of her sphincter were puffy and a little red from what was most likely a morning fuck session. Just at the mention of being penetrated, the muscular hole looked to be opening up slightly in anticipation.

Lining up the 2.1" wide dildo, Georgina softly whispered, "Now push out." Allison groaned hungerly as her sphincter quickly opened up and swallowed the dildo with minimal effort. Georgina slowly bottomed the dildo out in Allison's spacious ass while the fingers of her other hand worked the redhead's bald cunt. After thrusting it deeply a few times, she removed it without comment, grabbed the pre-lubricated 2.2" thick dildo and began feeding it into Allison's hungry ass. This one too was swallowed with only a soft groan of discomfort from the reclining woman. After bottoming out and thrusting a dozen times or so, Georgina again replaced this dildo with the pre-lubricated 2.3" wide dildo. This one, Allison finally struggled with. "Push," Georgina encouraged softly.

Allison groaned as she felt the big toy fill her bottom at last. "That... That's a little bigger than Keith," she commented as her therapist worked the dildo deeper and deeper.

"Is it?" Georgina asked.

"But not by much," Allison replied.

"Well, it's what your greedy little hole needs this morning. You've obviously been neglecting it. I'll fix it for you," the bubbly blonde said sweetly, staring down into the older woman's eyes.

In the adjacent section, Malaya cried out in orgasm yet again. Although, by this point in time, there was almost a continuous drone of at least one or two women cumming violently in the converted conference room. It was getting hard to pick out one woman from another.

Georgina pulled the thick dildo from Allison's needy ass about halfway out before she thrust it back into the base forcefully. Allison closed her eyes and grunted softly, but then bit her lip to quiet herself as the dildo was extracted and thrust inwards again and again; each thrust harder than the last. After a few dozen thrusts, the dildo in Allison's ass was starting to make the same wet squishing sound that had filled the room when she had first entered. Things were starting to come into place, Allison thought... before a firestorm exploded in her pussy and she came so hard that she saw stars.

The rest of the room faded away as she was engulfed into her orgasm. This was way more powerful than her normal cums from masturbation. Maybe not as good as her cums from when Keith was plowing her asshole raw, but it was close. She wasn't sure how long it lasted, or how loudly - and embarrassingly - she had cried out. But when she finally regained her composure, Georgina was beaming down at her with the 2.4" wide dildo already in her hand.

"Welcome back!" she said happily. "That was a good one! You should really enjoy your next one!" she added. "Now, push out again, please."

"Can't we just use the other once again," Allison complained, but did as she was told. "This one kind of hurts..." she added as the bulbous head of the thick tool pressed into her abused rosebud.

"Nonsense! Your bottom has already gotten used to that one. You'll like this one much better! Trust me," she commented as the dildo's head slipped past the busty redhead's protesting sphincter. "Why don't you go ahead and play with your nipples a little bit while I get this seated?"

"Okay," Allison replied meekly. She reached up, fished her tits out of her bra, and began twisting her painfully hard nubs; softly at first, but more aggressively as the dildo sank into her farther and farther. "Ouch..." she said softly once there was only an inch or two left.

Still more women were crying out in ecstasy throughout the room. Few if any of them seemed to be trying to keep their voices down anymore. In the adjacent section, Malaya came again, violently this time. Her orgasm lasted nearly a minute before it finally subsided.

Bernadette's soft voice could be heard saying, "That was a really good one, Malaya! Your bottom is opening up nicely! It feels like there's lots of extra room in here now. I think we can skip the next dildo and go straight to the 3.3" wide one. He's a really big boy! Doesn't he look fun?"