The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 05

Story Info
The anal massage sessions only intensify.
12.3k words
4.73
26.4k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
871 Followers

Anal Etiquette Prequel: The Assisted Wellness Initiative

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try this at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Week 2

Morning Coffee

Wednesday came slower than it had last week. The reservations Allison had last week to the Assisted Wellness Initiative were gone now. In fact, she'd actually been looking forward to her next session since Monday. The first two days of the week had almost crawled by, and she knew her productivity was nowhere near where it could be. She'd taken five bathroom breaks on Monday, and six on Tuesday. Thankfully, the bathroom traffic had been back to normal, and she hadn't needed to wait in line for an empty stall.

Finishing up her shower, without her usual masturbation of course, Allison stepped out to dry herself off. She stopped to admire herself in the large mirror that made up one wall of the room. Her normally creamy white skin was blushed from the hot temperature and her fiery red hair was dark from the water. Beads of moisture were running down her 34DD breasts and dripping onto the floor. Turning to the side, she admired her pleasantly sized ass and curvy hips. Indeed. If she were gay, she would totally be into a woman like herself! Glancing at the clock on the wall, she cursed softly and quickly finished drying off. Even without spending her normal 20 minutes masturbating, she was falling behind schedule.

Walking nude to the kitchen to refill her coffee, Allison passed by her youngest daughter Courtney's room. Both of her daughters were the spitting image of their mother. While Gina was 24, married, and already had three little girls of her own, her younger 21-year-old daughter was still in college studying nursing and living at home. Allison paused at Courtney's bedroom door and watched the young woman inside. She hadn't fully grown into her breasts yet, as they were only 34D, but Dr. Kerri, their family doctor, had assured her that they were still growing and would likely be larger than her mother's at 34DDD or maybe even 34E. Her older sister Gina's tits had grown into an impressive 34G, but she'd had three children and they'd never really reduced their size after she'd given birth. And thanks to modern medicine, she'd returned to her pre-pregnancy shape quickly. So, her husband had nothing to complain about! Also, both young women were blessed with Allison's full hips!

Courtney was laying back on a towel on her bed with her legs spread and knees bent while she rammed her favorite 2.2" wide, 10" long purple dildo up her asshole with her left hand at a frenzied pace. Her right hand was buried in her wet cunt to the wrist, and she was moaning loudly. Glancing across the room to her 120" wall TV, Allison was slightly annoyed to see a home security video playing from last Sunday. It was footage from later in the evening, after they'd had a light snack. Yvonne and herself were laying on a large pull away ottoman in the family room on their sides devouring each other's pussies, while their husbands' sizable cocks were repeatedly bottoming out in their back holes. Every few dozen strokes or so, either Yvonne or Allison herself would call out, "Cock!" The men would then pull their cocks free with an audible pop, stand up, move around to the other woman, kneel back down, grab a handful of hair from the other woman's head, and burry their cocks down the welcoming throat. This would continue for half a dozen strokes until all the ass juices had been cleaned from their glistening shafts and then they'd return their cocks to the closest asshole to get dirty again.

"Why do you have to watch home videos when you masturbate?" Allison chided. "Can't you just watch normal porn like most people?"

Courtney jumped slightly. She hadn't seen her mother standing in the doorway. "This is way hotter, Mom!" she replied, regaining her rhythm, and looking back at her television. "Would you like to join me? The part where you eat the cum out of each other's asses is coming up. I'm edging myself until then."

Allison had to admit she was tempted. She'd secretly masturbated to this video a few times already; not that she'd admit that to her daughter. But her session was later this morning. "Not this morning," she replied. "I have my Assisted Wellness Session at 10:30."

"Oh yeah! That's still so weird!" she replied before groaning and biting her lip. She was obviously struggling to keep herself from cumming. "Having someone else masturbate you is just... just weird."

"It took a little getting used to," Allison replied. But honestly not as much as you'd think, she added silently. "My therapist said to think of it like a massage. Rubbing your own neck or shoulder is kid of... meh. Having someone else massage them is awesome!"

Courtney slowed down slightly to consider that. "I guess that makes sense," she added.

Allison watched her daughter jill herself for another minute or so before continuing into the kitchen. She passed by Keith, who was already in his 'office' streaming a team match of some kind and cursing as he continuously got his ass kicked. On her way back to the master bedroom to get ready for work, Courtney's cries of ecstasy filled the hallway. Allison paused to glance inside again. The young woman was convulsing on her bed as she moved her bottomed out fist and her dildo an inch in either direction to keep her orgasm going. Onscreen, was a split screen of two scenes about five minutes apart. On the left, Yvonne was laid back on the couch pinching and sucking on her fleshy nipples while her backside hung off the cushions. Allison was laying faceup on the floor between her ebony cheeks. She was spreading them with her hands and alternating between tongue fucking the still gaping hole and sealing her lips around the battered orifice to suck as much cum and ass juice out as she could. Dribbles of cum still clung to her own slightly open rosebud. On the right, the two women had reversed positions. Yvonne was devouring Allison's raw looking ass while Allison nursed at her own tits. But Yvonne's gaping bottom hole looked spotless!

Allison shook her head and headed to the master bedroom to dress for work.

The New Normal Begins

There was no reason Allison needed to set an appointment reminder on her calendar for her Assisted Wellness Session today. She'd spent all morning watching the minutes tick past in anticipation. Add to that that she hadn't cum today in over four hours. Her asshole itched and her pussy felt like it was about to burst! By 10:05, she'd had enough waiting. She locked her terminal and made her way to the bathroom.

Allison wasn't surprised at all to find that nearly all twenty women from her 10:30 group were already waiting in the bathroom. She'd heard some of the scuttlebutt around the office and knew that last week's initial sessions had gone over very well with the employees. She saw Malaya in the corner and walked over to strike up some small talk. "Ready for round 2?" she asked.

"Way more so that I was ready for round 1!" the sexy Filipina replied with a chuckle. "I hate to admit it, but I think I'm actually looking forward to this..." she admitted with a slight blush of her brown skin.

"I know what you mean," Allison confirmed. "I haven't been able to think of much else this morning. And my pussy is absolutely soaked!" she added with a chuckle of her own.

"Mine too!" Malaya countered with a laugh.

Allison had to admire the short, busty islander. Her short, black hair was done up nicely, with just a hint of makeup on what was naturally a pretty face. She wore a black unbuttoned business jacket and skirt combo that came down to mid-thigh. Underneath, she wore a partially translucent blouse which somewhat revealed a lace black bra underneath. The sturdy lingerie held her succulent 32F breasts high and proud on her chest. Black stockings and high heels completed her look.

While the pair talked and Allison undressed the 29-year-old with her eyes, Malaya was doing the same to the redhead. Allison looked amazing in her purple dress. The over-the-shoulder garment had short sleeves and dropped down in the front to reveal an almost unprofessional amount of 34DD cleavage. Another inch, and she'd be able to see where the woman's breasts parted again on the underside. The dress was skintight from shoulders to just above her knees. Malaya could see the outline of a thin bra - which was utterly failing at hiding Allison's already hard nipples - but there was no sight of a panty line. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing any. The dress was complemented by Allison's long red hair spilling down to her mid-back, nude-colored stockings, and purple heels to match.

By the time it was 10:15 and Jessie wandered into the bathroom, everyone was present. She wore the same baggy scrubs as she wore last week. The young therapist was moving a little slow and looked quite flushed, and maybe a little out of breath. Just in the short amount time Allison had been around the therapists last week, she understood that Jessie seemed to be the favorite target of her coworkers' attentions. She assumed the young brunette had just come out from behind someone's curtain after enjoying an impromptu therapy session.

"Well, it looks like everyone is here," the brunette said in her Southern drawl. "Might as well get y'all's enemas started. But next week, if y'all come early, there's no reason ta' stand around in here admirin' the tile work. Just park yur butts in the Wellness Area until I'm ready for ya." Allison thought that was a wonderful idea! She made a mental note to show up even earlier the next week as Jessie began handing out the enema nozzles.

The enema nozzle that was placed in her hand by a young brunette woman in front of her, and which she passed over to Malaya, was different than last week. This week, the tool was a large size. It was about the size of an almost too thick dick at 2.3" thick and 11" long. Other than that, it had the same overall design with a flared base and a slightly wider ring with a tapered section between for a woman's sphincter to rest. The enemas themselves were nothing special, and basically the same as last week. When she was done, Allison smoothed her dress down over her hips and made sure it was still presentable and exited the stall. Malaya was already out and waiting for her. They handed their used enema nozzles to Jessie as they passed.

The women got to the Wellness Area by 10:23. So, they had a full seven minutes until their session started. So many women were crying out in orgasmic bliss that it was actually kind of loud in the room. By comparison, all the wet slapping sounds of dildos bottoming out in nether holes was quieter by comparison. Allison and Malaya made their way to the far side of the room and took seats outside of sections #19 and #20. The by now almost familiar voices of Bernadette treating Bridgette in section #19 and Georgina treating Yvonne in section #20 were clearly audible. The therapists weren't speaking as quietly as they were last week; probably because it was much louder in here. Brigette and Yvonne were being quiet at all.

"Oh fuck! I need this! I need this! Fuck me!" Brigitte was half screaming.

"Oui! Oui! Baise mon cul! Oui!" Yvonne cried out in her native French. Allison knew that whenever she was having sex, she hardly ever spoke in English.

Bernadette was still encouraging her charge to her next orgasm when Yvonne came hard due to Georgina's expertise. "Come on, Bridgette. Twist your nipples a little harder. I know your butt is sore with this 3.4" dildo, but you've got at least one more orgasm in you!" encouraged the raven-haired therapist, almost breathlessly. She was obviously exerting herself. The telltale wet slapping noises of a large dildo battering a sore asshole floated out from behind curtain #19.

After thirty seconds or so, Yvonne finally stopped screaming and calmed down. Allison heard Georgina ask her ebony charge, "That was a pretty powerful one! We only have five or so minutes left. I know your bottom struggled to accept this dildo, but you've already cum three times with it. I think you're ready for the next one," she said. A second or so later, Allison heard a wet slurping noise and knew that a dildo of unknown size had just vacated her friend's asshole.

A few seconds later and Yvonne was softly moaning, "Non... Trop grand... Non!"

Allison's French wasn't all that great, but she understood that as, "No... Too big... No!"

"Non, now, Yvonne. That's what you said about the last two dildos. And remember how hard you came with them? This one isn't too big either," the busty blonde therapist said reassuringly. "It's only 3.1" wide. Now, just push out a little harder. A little harder..."

"Nooooon... Ahhhh!"

"There we go! Nice and tight!" Georgina cooed in her pleasant, bubbly voice. "Now let's get all 14" pf this big boy bottomed out and give you another good, hard cum, shall we?"

Yvonne only answered several seconds later with a soft, "Oui..."

"I do still find the whole setup a bit inappropriate," Allison said quietly to Malaya. "The curtains really only provide the appearance of privacy without providing any actual privacy."

As if to accentuate her comment on privacy, Bridgette finally came hard, crying out as Bernadette hammered away at her bottom. "That's a good girl, Bridgette! Cum hard for me!" This only drove the blonde to new heights of orgasm.

The Filipina bit her lip before she quietly responded, "I actually find the exhibitionism a bit of a turn on," she admitted shyly. "It's always been one of my kinks!" she added with an uncomfortable chuckle.

The redhead smiled and replied, "I never would have guessed that about you!"

Glancing around the room at the women waiting outside the curtains, Allison noticed that most of the women who wore business jackets had taken them off and hung them up on pegs along the wall. Several women had untucked their blouses in preparation, and one or two had even unbuttoned them. Following her glance, Malaya noticed this too. Smiling, she stood up and removed her jacket, unbuttoned her blouse, and only paused for half a second before taking it off completely and hung both pieces of clothing up on the wall. The younger woman paused briefly to take a deep breath before she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She stood in front of Allison for several seconds in nothing but her lacey black bra, matching panties, garter belt, stockings, and high heels. The redhead could tell the Filipina was embarrassed, but also highly turned on by the way her rock-hard nipples threatened to cut holes in her thin bra! After a few seconds, she sat down again next to her boss.

A few of the women farther down the room took courage from the example Malaya had set and stripped down to their lingerie as well. But most kept their clothes on.

Had Allison been wearing panties, she would almost be tempted to strip down to her lingerie as well. But she wasn't quite comfortable enough with the situation to get half naked!

Not yet at least...

The pair sat in silence and waited.

As the number of women cumming hard and crying out continued unabated, no further noise came from behind curtain #20 for a minute or two except for the occasional uncomfortable groan or soft gasp from Yvonne. Eventually, Allison began to hear soft slapping sounds of a dildo battering an over stretched asshole. Louder grunts and moans soon accompanied them, growing in volume over a minute or so.

"See, I told you so," Georgina said softly as the slapping sounds grew in intensity.

"Oui! Oui!" Yvonne cried out before cumming hard and screaming out in painful ecstasy. The blonde therapist continued to hammer her ebony charge for most of a minute before eventually allowing Yvonne to come down. By then most of the screaming and crying had died down, and the room was full of women whispering to each other. Soon thereafter, the fist curtains started to open up as Allison's coworkers began slowly exiting the individual sections and making their ways out of the Assisted Wellness Area. Waiting women quickly stood up and accompanied their assigned therapist into their sections, and the curtains closed again.

Sections #19 and #20 opened up at roughly the same time; and not last this time! Bridgette and Yvonne slowly exited their sections. Each wore the expression of a woman who wasn't 100% certain they knew which time zone they were in; but otherwise, drained and completely sated. Yvonne only briefly smiled at Allison as she walked past.

"Welcome back, Allison," Georgina said happily. "I'm almost ready for you," she added as she finished prepping a tray of dildos. Just like last week, there were half a dozen fake cocks on the tray. As promised, the smallest one looked to be about 2.5" wide, and the largest an intimidating 3". They ranged from roughly 12" long to over 14". Each was covered in exaggerated veins like last week. "I've been using our self-heating lubricant this morning. You butt should like that!" she commented as she worked.

"Your turn, Malaya. I see you're ready to go early this time!" Bernadette half commanded as she greedily eyed the half-dressed smaller woman up and down. "Good. That saves us a minute or two for more fun. Go ahead and remove your bra and panties and let's get you started," she added, taking the dark-skinned woman by the hand.

Malaya looked back at Allison and smiled as she was led into the section. Bernadette stopped to speak quietly to Georgina for a few seconds before the tall, athletic, raven-haired therapist turned to close the curtain. By that time, the busty Filipina had already stripped down to her stockings and heels, her lacy black lingerie in a pile at her feet. A tray of pre-lubricated dildos stood next to the massage table. The smallest dildo was 3.2" thick and 15" long, while the largest was 3.6" wide and over 16" long. She stood next to the table and stared at the toys on the tray while twisting and pinching her brown nipples as her hips swayed from side to side in anticipation.

"Excited today, I see," Bernadette asked with a chuckle. "Well, hop up on the table, and let's get you opened up and cumming!"

"The same goes for you too," Georgina said, shocking Allison out of her woolgathering. She blushed slightly and sheepishly moved into the section, while the blonde closed the curtain behind her. Without being told, she unzipped her dress, pulled it up over her head, and quickly unclasped her bra. "You really shouldn't be embarrassed to undress a little before the session starts. It speeds things up and I can get to work on you that much quicker," she commented with a wink. Georgina took her charge's clothes with a smile, folded them, and placed them to the side.

"Maybe next week," Allison replied, sitting down on the massage table and lifting her feet into the waiting stirrups. Not being much of an exhibitionist herself, the idea wasn't as exciting for her as it obviously was for Malaya. And she did want to keep at least a little bit of her composure since she was part of management.

lordodie
lordodie
871 Followers