The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working quickly, Georgina adjusted the stirrups so that Allison's thighs were at a roughly 90-degree angle from her torso with her knees bent at a comfortable 45-degree angle. Her legs were parted maybe 30-degrees. The stirrups clicked as they moved, giving Allison the answer to last week's question of what those noises had been. The position gave the chesty blonde therapist easy access to the redhead's holes. Soft Velcro straps loosely went around her legs above and below her knees and at her ankle. "Just so your legs don't get tired staying in this position," the bubbly younger woman explained with a cheery smile as she positioned Allison's headrest so that she was looking downwards between her tits.

The position was considerably more severe than last week was, but nothing crazy or kinky; and Allison's legs were still comfortable. I guess now that we've experienced our first Wellness Session and are more comfortable, they are opening us up wider for easy access, she thought to herself. It makes sense at least.

Malaya's half shocked gasp from section #19 caught Allison by surprise. Glancing over, the younger Filipina and her muscular raven-haired therapist were again silhouetted against the curtain. Malaya's legs were pushed up and back just like Allison's were. Bernadette was seated at the foot of the massage table between her charge's legs. Her right hand was positioned in such a way that she was probably playing with Malaya's pussy, while her left hand was obviously buried up the other woman's asshole. "You took my closed fist so easily lasty week, that I figured I'd start with that this week," she said as she pushed in deeper.

"It's... fine," confirmed Malaya as she pinched and rolled her nipples. "It just caught me off guard is all."

"Well, it shouldn't from now on," the tall therapist said. "You'll be starting off your Assisted Wellness Sessions with some punch fisting from now on," she added as she reversed her arm's forward motion and pulled her arm and still closed fist out of Malaya's sphincter in one smooth motion with an audible pop. This elicited another gasp from the reclining woman. Not waiting for the woman's asshole to even begin to close, the therapist pushed forward with her fist again and Malaya's nether hole swallowed the hand hole. The Filipina just moaned greedily and brought one of her tits up to her mouth to suck on her hard nipple. Bernadette pushed in deep to about half her forearm before she ripped her fist free again. Malaya moaned without releasing her lip's suction on her nub. The raven-haired therapist quickly settled into a punch fisting rhythm that seemed a little too rough to Allison. Each time her closed fist broke free, another soft wet pop was heard.

A groan of pleasure and/or pain from farther down the room caught Allison's attention. It was only then that she noticed all the other wet popping noises in the room. It was obvious that Malaya wasn't the only woman who was starting off their Wellness Session with punch fisting! There was at least half a dozen and likely more other women getting the exact same treatment.

Georgina finally finished up her preparations and sat down between Allison's spread legs as she spread lubricant on her left hand and wrist. "Sorry about the wait, Honey. Thank you for being patient," she said as one of her hands began massaging the redhead's sopping wet, bald cunt while her left hand began fingering her charge's bottom hole. "I'm not sure you're ready for punch fisting yet. Most married women take a few sessions to work up to it. Most single women can take it fairly easily though. But a normal fisting is still a good start for any Wellness Session," she explained as her four fingers that were already working their way up Allison's behind was quickly joined by her curled over thumb.

Allison gasped as quietly as she could as her sphincter quickly settled around Georgina's wrist. The busty blonde therapist immediately started rooting around and pulling at the redhead's tender sphincter from the inside. "Well, I don't get fisted very often. Yvonne and I might fist each other's assholes a couple times a month in front of our husbands," she said quietly. "They really enjoy the show!"

"Oh! Yvonne? My last client, Yvonne?" Georgina asked as she slipped her open hand out of Allison's hole. She held her fingers straight and pushed them apart as she did so to give the ring of muscle a good stretch before she pressed her hand back inside again.

"Yes. We've been best friends since we were roommates in our sorority at college. We get together almost every Sunday for some good old-fashioned swinging. Our husbands usually join us, unless they're out of town for one reason or another. Then it'll just be Yvonne and me, and one of us will normally spend the entire weekend at the other's house. You know... get in some quality Girl Time!" Allison said with a smile.

Georgina smiled too. "It's good to stay in touch with old fiends like that. I only see my sorority sisters once a year during Greek Week. It's a fun few days, but I don't remember ever having been spanked that much while I was actually IN a sorority! But the active sisters insist that all the alumni get spanked along with the pledges before and after every meal and before bed," she said as she worked her hand in and out of Allison's loosening anus. "Actually, now that I think about it, I think we alums are getting spanked every time out assholes are empty for more than five minutes," she added with a longing smile.

"I was... ooo... I was never really into spanking. I don't... oooooo... mind it. It's just not a great... ahhh... turn on for me. Now Yvonne, she... oh yes!.. Right there!... loves getting spanked! I think... oooooo... most of the trouble we got... fuck!... into in college was just so she would get... yes... paddled. Unfortunately for me being her... ahhhh... roommate, I would get spanked right along... oooo... with her," Allison explained breathlessly. Each time the blonde's hand slipped out of her bottom, she would interrupt herself. She hadn't even been told to play with her tits yet, but Allison noticed that at some point she had started twisting and pulling at her engorged nubs.

Malaya's loud cry of orgasm interrupted their soft conversation. Both women looked over at the shadows on the curtain. Bernadette's powerful arm was punching her closed fist in and out of the buxom Filipina's defenseless ass with long, deep strokes. The wet popping noises that accompanied the fisting was even louder now, as were the multitude of other popping noises coming from the rest of the room. It was now obvious that most of Allison's coworkers were being punch fisted quite roughly.

After a few seconds, Georgina continued without looking away from the shadows, "So, Yvonne likes spanking, huh? I'll add that to her file for... later," she said. Allison's own orgasm was building. So, she missed the ominous context of the 'later' in her therapist's last sentence. "You know, after some preparatory fisting to open her up, Yvonne did enjoy a lengthy punch fisting session this morning before I started opening her up with dildos. Do you think you're ready for that too? I can already feel your muscles loosening up quickly," Georgina said with a sweet smile.

The redhead just bit her lip. She didn't say yes.

But she didn't say no.

Georgina's smile grew wider, and the blonde therapist gave her charge a knowing wink. With her hand buried up Allison's backside halfway to her elbow, she folded her fingers into a closed fist and pulled outwards forcefully. With only an un-concerning amount of resistance, her fist broke free from the older woman's asshole with a soft wet pop. Allison tensed up, rolled her head back, and then groaned hungrily. The buxom therapist gave her client's hole no quarter and shoved her closed fist back home immediately. This elicited another loud groan from the redhead. Quickly, her rhythm built up to a punishing punch fisting that was every bit as rough as the one Malaya was still receiving.

Soon enough, the wet popping noises emanating from Allison's reddening asshole were just as loud as the popping noises coming out of the other nineteen sections in the Assisted Wellness Area. The redhead's fist orgasm came shortly thereafter. Unlike the previous week, Allison didn't even try to cum quietly. She screamed at the top of her lungs as Georgina's closed fist pounded her now loose asshole. Seconds later, Malaya joined her boss with her second Earth shattering orgasm. By now, at least half a dozen women were cumming at all times as their therapists expertly worked their assholes over.

"Let's get another two or three good cums from this before we move on. Sound good, Honey?" Georgina asked sweetly.

Allison didn't say yes.

But she didn't say no.

* * *

"Just push out, and breath deeply," Georgina said reassuringly. "Anal wellbeing isn't just about width. It's also about depth," she added. The blonde's still closed fist was buried deeply inside Allison's protesting guts. She was working her arm in and out a fraction on an inch in either direction but managed to slip farther inside with each motion. By now, her left elbow was less than an inch or so away from Allison's red ring of muscle. The blonde had two fingers of her right hand looped behind Allison's sphincter, puling and massaging around its circumference as her other arm worked its way still deeper. "We're almost done with this part and then we can move onto something more enjoyable," Georgina stated softly as she worked.

Glancing down between her sweaty tits, Allison could see the outline of the busty blonde's fist and arm underneath her toned abdomen. The closed fist twisted and turned underneath her skin. She could feel every movement. The sensation was unpleasant. Albeit, still exciting.

A soft groan of discomfort from Malaya in the next section drew Allison's attention. By the look of the shadow on the curtain, Bernadette was giving the younger woman an identical treatment. In fact, the room was full of uncomfortable sounding groans from Allison's coworkers.

"All done, Malaya!" came Bernadette's disappointed sounding voice. "See? That wasn't too bad," she asked softly.

"I'd rather not do that again," Malaya replied. "That was more uncomfortable than pleasurable."

"Don't worry. You won't have to experience that again. Until next week, that is!" she said with a chuckle. "Ready for some pleasure now?"

"God yes!" the buxom Filipina replied.

"Okay then! Let's start off with the 3.3" dildo. That's a little smaller than what you achieved last week. It'll be a bit of a stretch to jump up to that size right at first, but just think of the orgasms you'll get!" the raven-haired therapist said. She extracted her arm from Malaya's butt, wiped it off with a towel, and picked up the smallest dildo from her tray. She was just starting to press it into the reclining woman when Georgina interrupted her voyeurism.

"You're done too, Honey," she said, removing her arm from Allison's backside at last and cleaning up.

"Oh, thank God!" Allison said, now able to catch her breath at least. She knew the blonde's arm hadn't been deep enough inside her to affect her breathing, but it had sure felt that way!

"I think we can skip right up to the 2.7" wide dildo now. With the punch fisting and the deep fisting with sphincter stretching, that's roughly how wide you're open at the moment," she said, picking up the 13" long, heavily veined toy. "You were such a good girl during your depth training. I think you deserve some good strong cums now! Wouldn't you agree, Honey?" she said with bubbly sweetness.

Allison just smiled weakly. "Yes. I would definitely agree," she replied.

"Alright, push out and let's see how easy this goes in," Georgina instructed. "There we go... Whoops! That slipped right in!" she exclaimed.

Allison groaned as the thick tool pierced her nether hole. She immediately felt the dildo's self-warming lubricant excite the skin around her anus. As the tool sunk deeper, she felt warmth start to spread out from her insides as the lube mixed with the lube from the punch fisting and started to get spread around.

The blonde got about half the dildo in before pulling it out, setting it on the tray, and brining the 2.8" dildo up to the redhead's ass without comment. Lining up the realistic head with her charge's slightly gaping asshole, she began pushing it inwards; twisting and turning it as she increased the pressure. "Push out for me, Honey" she encouraged. Allison bore down and the head of the thick tool finally slipped past Allison's protesting sphincter a few seconds later.

The older redhead gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her fingers dug into her hard nipples with crushing force.

"Good girl!" Georgina said as she began moving the dildo back and forth inside Allison's nether hole, pushing it ever deeper. Reaching up, she pushed the older woman's hand aside and took her right nipple between thumb and finger and rolled it hard. This elicited another groan from the busty redhead. "Here. Why don't you suck on this for a while. It'll give your mouth something to do," she said as she cupped Allison's DD cup breast and pushed it up to her waiting mouth. The older woman took her offered nipple without question and began sucking; softly at first, but gradually harder. "You might enjoy some soft biting too," the younger therapist suggested. "I know I do when I'm sucking on my own boobs," she added with a warm smile.

Returning her free hand to Allison's soaked cunt, Georgina quickly sunk four fingers into the slippery gash up to the base of her thumb, and then began expertly rubbing the exposed clit. This caused Allison to moan lustily into her boob. "Don't forget about your other nipple, Honey. It might be jealous," the bubbly blonde suggested as she continued to sink the thick latex toy into the redhead's slowly accepting asshole. Allison released her wet nipple with a pop and attached her other nipple with gusto.

By now, over half the length was inside the older woman. With the redhead slightly distracted, Georgina gave the dildo a few strong pushes and it sank into Allison's rear to the base. This caused Allison to gasp and scowl slightly at her therapist. Georgina smiled back, pulled the dildo a few inches out, and then thrust it back inside; bottoming out again. "Yup. This is a good size to start off your Wellness Session," she said absent mindedly. Her pace began to increase. Three or four inches of the 2.8" thick toy would appear outside of Allison's struggling anus, only to get rammed back inside just as quickly. The redhead would grunt in discomfort every time the dildo bottomed out. After several minutes, Allison was quickly building to a mind-blowing orgasm. She could feel it building in her toes.

An animalistic howl of ecstasy from the next section over caught both of them by surprise. Glancing over, the shadow of Bernadette jackhammering the busty Filipina with a significantly thicker tool than the one that was plowing Allison's asshole was clear against the curtain. "There we go, Malaya!" the muscular therapist said. "That sounds like a strong one! I told you needed a larger dildo than the 3.3". You're taking the 3.5" tool like a natural!" she said, not slowing down her powerful thrusts. Malaya cried out louder and bucked up and down on the massage table as her orgasm rampaged on. "Whoa there!" Bernadette said. The hand not working the dildo in and out of the darker skinned woman pulled away from Malaya's crotch. From how the shadow looked against the curtain, it had likely been buried to the wrist inside of the other woman's cunt. Reaching up, the raven-haired therapist pushed down on her charge's chest, just below her breasts, to keep her from bucking off the table.

Allison just sucked on her nipple and enjoyed the show as Georgina plowed her asshole raw.

After almost a minute, Malaya gave one final cry and collapsed back onto the table. Bernadette stood and moved up to her charge's torso. "I'm going to strap you down, just so you don't hurt yourself, okay? Then I'll force the 3.6" dildo up your bottom and give you an even better orgasm," she said as straps appeared. One went just below Malaya's breasts, and another over them. Allison heard the sound of Velcro being adjusted before the athletic therapist retook her seat. "And did you know you're a squiter?"

"What?" Malaya questioned breathlessly. "I've never squirted before."

"Well, you did just now. For the sake of cleanliness, I'm going to catheter you quickly. It's just a small one. But I can't have you squirting all over the floor. It's a safety and sanitary issue."

"That makes sense," the busty Filipina replied.

Opening and closing a drawer on the table, the shadow of Bernadette extracted some tubing and began slowly working at Malaya's groin. "Now push out like you were going to pee. Good! It's in!" the raven-haired therapist said as her charge groaned in discomfort. "Starting next week, please ask Jessi to catheter you after your enema, please."

"Yes, Bernadette," the Filipina replied submissively.

With that out of the way, the therapist began extracting the 3.5" dildo still lodged up the Filipina's ass. Malaya said nothing. She just kept playing with her nipples and moaned as she quickly got back into the mood.

Out of nowhere, Allison's orgasm hit her like a runaway train! Her mouth lost its grim on her nipple as she cried out. Thankfully, her hand quickly snatched it up and pinched it hard. "That's a good girl!" Georgina exclaimed as she rammed the 2.8" thick dildo in and out of the older woman's asshole. "Can you cum nice and hard for me?"

Allison obliged the request with gusto! Her orgasm joining with the half dozen or so loudly cumming women in the room.

As the older woman came hard, the blonde therapist admired how Allison's taught asshole's grip on the thick toy was loosening. When she'd started fucking the redhead with this dildo, the woman's sphincter was fighting its movements in both directions. On in-thrusts, Allison's anus would almost disappear inside her body. On pullouts, the ring of muscle looked like it was almost being torn off with how far out it was being pulled. Now however, the redhead's pretty butthole was gliding along the dildo's thick shaft almost easily. It was obvious a larger tool would soon be needed.

After a minute or so, Allison's orgasm was finally spent. She collapsed onto the table and gasped for air. "Did you enjoy that one?" Georgina asked nicely as she began pulling the dildo out of Allison's asshole.

"Very... very much so!" replied the older woman. "Should you strap me down too?" she asked shyly with a sideways glance to the adjacent section.

Soft gasps and moans could be heard through the curtain as Bernadette worked the 3.6" dildo past the halfway point into Malaya's bottom.

"If you'd like me to," the blonde said with a wink. "It might be safer. If you cum any harder, you might throw yourself onto the floor!" she added as she stood up to pull the Velcro straps out from underneath the padded table and quickly strap the older redhead down. "There we go. All secure."

"Thanks!" Alison replied, then went back to sucking on one of her nipples, then the other.

"I could catheter you as well," Georgina asked with a smile.

"I don't think that will be necessary today," Allison replied. She had to be cathetered for every visit to Dr. Kerri's clinic. While it didn't bother her all that much, it didn't really do anything for her sexually.

"Fair enough. Alright, here comes the 2.9" toy. If you cum on this one as hard as you did on the 2.8" toy, we might move up to the 3.0" dildo. Doesn't that sound like fun?!" the blonde asked enthusiastically.