The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Allison could respond with was a weak, "Yes..."

* * *

Allison wasn't sure if her orgasm had been going on for a minute, an hour, or a lifetime. The world was spinning, and she could barely breathe. She could hear herself screaming out in ecstasy almost as if it she was a different woman. Almost like an out of body experience. But she knew she was her.

Opening her eyes, she could see her fingers trying to rip the nipples off her breasts. She was yanking her sore nubs so hard that her normally perfectly shaped 34DD tits were elongated into cones. Between them, she could see Georgina's slightly flushed face. The younger therapist was concentrating hard on pushing her charge to the mental breaking point of physical pain and pleasure. At some point, her hole hand had slipped into the redhead's gushing cunt and the busty blonde was battering Allison's cervix with her closed fist. Her other hand was working the 3.0" wide, 14" long, extra veiny dildo in and out of the older woman's over-sore asshole with deep, powerful thrusts. Each cycle would bring roughly 12" of thick latex out of Allison's body, only to bury the entire length of the toy back inside in one rough shove. Underneath the skin of her abdomen, the cumming woman could see the outline of the dildo as it forced its way deep into her anal tract.

A final wave of mind-boggling pleasure washed over Allison. She closed her eyes once more and cried out all over again before collapsing back onto the massage table; totally spent. Her fingers finally released her tortured nipples and her arms fell limply to her sides.

Georgina slowed her pace and gingerly slipped her fist out of the worn-out gash of her charge. "That was a really good one, Honey!" the blonde therapist commented. "I knew the 3.0" wide dildo would be a perfect way to close out today's Wellness Session!" she added with a bubbly, pleased voice.

It took Allison several deep breaths before she opened her eyes again to reply. And then she stopped herself as Georgina' came into focus. Fluid dripped down her face. Her blonde hair and the front of her scrubs was wet. "You squired pretty good on that last one!" the therapist confirmed. She reached for a towel and began drying off her face and top. "Got me right in the face."

"I'm so sorry!" Allison said. "I'm never squirted before!"

"It's fine," consoled Georgina. "Most women will eventually start squirting during Wellness Sessions. So, it's not uncommon at all. Although, most usually don't get comfortable enough to start squirting until week three or four. So, you're a little ahead of schedule!" she explained happily. "It's actually a great compliment. It lets me know that I'm doing my job right!"

Allison was half mortified at having squirted all over Georgina's face and breasts. She knew some women did this but had never squirted personally before in her life!

"Next week, have Jessi catheter you after your enema so you don't have to worry about it," the blonde continued. "Not that I really mind taking it in the face, it's just a little unsanitary in this situation. There's not drainage system in here to deal with it, and your company might get a little pissed if they have to replace all the carpet in their conference rooms!" she joked.

"Ungh..." Allison responded. "I get cathetered every time I go to the doctor's office. I can't say I'm a huge fan," she complained.

"Yeah. That's very common these days," Georgina replied. Having cleaned herself up, she returned her attention to her redheaded charge. "I can't remember the last time I went to my doctor's and wasn't cathetered as soon as I got undressed," she continued. Grabbing a hold of the thick dildo lodged up Allison's backside, she slowly began extracting it. Now that the older woman was coming down from her orgasmic high, Allison groaned in discomfort as it tugged on her rectal walls and scratched at her battered sphincter. Soon enough, the dildo's head popped free of Allison's gaping hole with a wet slurping noise. Georgina left Allison restrained to the table as she moved to the back of her section to clean up and get ready for her next session.

Slowly catching her breath, Allison noticed an odd sound: relative quiet. The room had been filled with shouts and cries of multiple women cumming hard for the last half hour straight. She had almost forgotten what the sound of silence sounded like.

Although, not total silence. In the section next to her, Bernadette was still hammering Malaya's bottom with bone-rattling force. She could hear the other therapist's voice through the curtain speaking softly to the gasping Filipina, "Hold it! Don't cum until I give you permission! Just a little longer..."

Malaya's weak plea of, "Please... Bernadette... I need to cum... so bad. Please..."

Allison could see their outline against the curtain clearly. The toy battering Malaya's bottom had to be every bit the 3.6" wide monster that had been promised. Unlike the long, powerful thrusts Georgina had been using on her, the raven-haired therapist was using incredibly fast, short strokes with the entire tool buried up the short woman's pert backside. Her other hand was obviously buried in the woman's pussy.

"Fine..." Bernadette said at last in a condescending tone. Allison wasn't sure if it was an act to help Malaya get there or not. "You may cum...

"Now."

The muscular therapist immediately switched her rhythm to the long, deep thrusts like Georgina had been giving Allison for the past five plus minutes. Malaya went rigid for several long seconds before screaming out in ecstasy. Her cries of orgasm filling the almost quiet room.

"Domination is always an effective technique," Georgina explained as she moved back over to the massage table to release her charge. "And Bernadette is a master at it! I just think she's naturally cruel sometimes," she said with a small smile.

Allison wasn't sure if she was joking or not.

"We get psychology profiles for all our new clients. Malaya demonstrated more submissive tendencies than normal. Bernadette always gets those clients!"

"Ah," was all Allison replied with. Now where do they get all the psychology profiles from? Our doctor's offices? Is that even legal? She asked herself silently.

Free at last, the blonde therapist helped her up onto her shaky legs. The high heels still on her feet were not giving Allison confidence that she wouldn't immediately fall over on her first step. Her light-headedness didn't help either. "You okay, Honey?" Georgina asked with genuine concern.

"I will be. Just give me a minute."

"Well, don't take too long. We went a little over time today," the blonde said as she moved to retrieve the redhead's clothing. As much as she'd like to admire the shapely older woman's body as Allison stood there in nothing but stockings and heels, she did need to make up some time. In the adjacent section, Malaya had finally stopped convulsing in violent orgasm and her coworker was starting to clean up too. Working quickly, she had Allison dressed in no time.

"You did great today, Allison! You went from 2.7" last week to 3.0" this week. We'll pick up where we left off next week. There might be a 3.1" or even a 3.2" wide dildo waiting to meet you. If you keep this up, you'll catch up to the single women in a few weeks!" she said with a playful smack to the older woman's shapely ass.

"I'm looking... forward to it," was all that Alison could reply as the blonde opened up the curtain and lead her out. Truth be told, she was actually looking forward to it somewhat.

Out in the hallway, most of the next session's participants were already back behind the curtains with the therapists. Other than Penelope and the same petite young Natalie from last week waiting patiently outside of sections #19 and #20, only one other woman was waiting farther down the room. The rest of the women in the hallway were dazed looking with disheveled clothing. Obviously, they had just finished their sessions and were slowly returning to work.

Allison smiled at the thin brunette woman in unnecessarily concealing clothing and stepped aside as Georgina ushered her into her section and closed the curtain. "Good morning, Natalie! Sorry again for the wait. Wellness Session lengths can always be a bit unpredictable when starting up with a new company," Georgina said apologetically.

"No problem whatsoever," the mousey brunette replied.

Allison sat down in a chair to get her bearings. Her head was still a bit light. A few more minutes and she should be good to go.

"That good?" Penelope asked, making small talk.

"Fuck yes!" Allison replied in all honesty. "Some of the best orgasms of my life."

"Yeah, I really think I'm going to enjoy these Assisted Wellness Sessions every week," the buxom Latina said wistfully. "I've been looking forward to today since Monday!"

"Well, I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did," replied the redhead.

Just then, the curtain for section #19 opened up and a very dazed looking Malaya stumbled out. But what was most shocking was that she only wore her garter belt, stockings and high heels! She held her bra and panties in her left hand as she made her way out of the section. Her inner thighs were slick with pussy juice and her cunt lips were engorged from all the cumming. "Thank you for those, Bernadette! That's just what I needed!"

"You're welcome, little one," the much larger therapist replied. She gave the short, busty Filipina a hard slap on her wet, naked ass as she departed. This caused her free 32F tits to bounce provocatively. Allison noticed that her subordinate jumped slightly then smiled. "Next!" Bernadette announced unceremoniously.

"That would be me," Penelope replied. The buxom Hispanic woman stood up and walked into the section. The therapist quickly closed the curtain.

"Next week, you should really follow Malaya's example and be undressed and waiting for me. That way, we can get right into your session," the raven-haired therapist said impatiently.

"I... I can do that," Penelope replied.

Back outside, Malaya was putting on her bra, "I think I enjoyed that even more than last week, boss. This is turning out to be a great idea!"

"I would have to agree," Allison replied softly.

Bending down to slip her feet into her panties, Allison was treated to the sight of Malaya's still gaping asshole. She doubted it would close up again until mid-afternoon. Of course, neither would hers...

Pulling her clothes off the wall, the Filipina quickly redressed herself. As she did so, Allison listened to the sounds of the room. She could hear multiple therapists speaking softly to their charges, and her coworkers speaking softly back, but she really couldn't make out too many words from any of the sections that she wasn't standing next to. The room was already starting to fill with the sounds of women moaning and gasping. No one was cumming yet, but those sounds would be filling the room soon enough.

"Oh! I see you're already gaping a bit, Natalie," came Georgina's voice from behind section #20.

"Yeah, I've been practicing since last week to get opened back up. I also slept with a 3.6" dilator last night. You can probably start with a 3.8" dildo," came Natalie's soft voice.

"Perfect! I'll lube up some larger dildos after I get you warmed up," the blonde therapist replied. "Now, open wide, please." This was followed by an ominous gulping sound.

Talk like this would have shocked Allison just two weeks ago. Now, it almost seemed... normal?

A painful gasp of shock came out from behind curtain #19. "You could have warmed me a up little!" Penelope complained.

"I could have, but I didn't need to," reassured Bernadette. "My closed fist almost slipped right in!"

"Getting into it fast today! I like it," came the Latina's response before she let out a lusty moan.

"Punch fisting is the perfect way to start any Assisted Wellness Session," confirmed the muscular therapist.

Indeed, Allison could hear the telltale wet popping noises of closed fists being yanked out of loosening assholes. By the sound of things, the 11:00 sessions were starting just like the 10:30 sessions had. In all likelihood, all of today's Assisted Wellness Sessions were probably starting out with a good five minutes or so of punch fisting!

"Sounds familiar, eh boss?" Malaya said with a smile, gesturing around at the sounds.

"Indeed," replied Allison. "Inner Peace's therapists really do know their business!"

"I can't wait to see how next week's Wellness Sessions start off!" the buxom Filipina stated wistfully.

"For me, probably punch fisting. For you, I don't know. Maybe double punch fisting?" Allison said with a giggle.

"Oh fuck! I don't know if I could ever take something like that!" Malaya replied. She reached around to cover her butt with both hands protectively. "That's just crazy!"

"You're probably right," the older redhead agreed as they both turned to leave the Assisted Wellness Area. "Can you imagine though!"

Both women giggled softly as they walked away. The sounds of women being masturbated in the room increased as the pair made their way out. They briefly stopped at section #1 to listen for Stacey, their blonde coworker. Behind the curtain, the telltale wet popping of a closed fist roughly pounding a well lubricated asshole was easily discernable.

"Go ahead, Stacey. I can feel your cunt gripping my fist like a vice. I know you're close. Can you go ahead and cum for me? Or does my other fist need to pound your asshole harder for you to get there?" came the soft voice of the unseen therapist.

"So... close..." was the blonde's breathless reply. "Harder... Please harder...!" The popping sound coming from the curtained section came faster and louder. After only a few heartbeats, "Fuck yes! Right there! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!!" Stacey cried out before her orgasm made her voice unintelligible.

Both Allison and Malaya tried to stifle their unprofessional giggles as their fellow account manager came hard just a few feet away from them. The redhead finally grabbed the Filipina by the elbow and they both left the Assisted Wellness Area. Until next week at least.

* * *

Georgina smiled inside section #20. She'd heard Allison's double punch fisting comment and the resulting laugh this had gotten out of Malaya and her. Not as crazy as you think it is right now, she said to herself. But you'll learn!

On the massage table, Natalie's prone form was splayed out before her. Her legs were secured to stirrups, which had been pushed back and apart so that her legs rested in the same plane of her torso but held wide so that her ankles were maybe a foot away from each shoulder. This angled her butt up towards the blonde for unfettered access to her lower holes; although, her front hole was still locked closed with tiny padlocks. Exiting from a sizable catheter locked in Natalie's urethra, a rubber tube ran up to a gag locked in the petite woman's small mouth. The gag itself was a combination cock-gag and inflatable gag. Georgina could see the 2" thick, 14" long cock-gag stretching her throat enough to make the brunette's leather collar almost dangerously tight, and it was inflated large enough to make the young woman's jaws hurt. The tube would carry all the squirt she was about to create up to her mouth for her to taste and swallow. But for now, it was just draining her bladder. The mousey brunette's arms were secured behind her in a single sleeve arm binder. Padded leather straps crossed over her chest, above and below her 32B breasts. Each rock-hard nipple was being crushed with an evil looking clamp. Each clamp had a weighty spiked ball attached to it. As the session got more intense, these balls would soon be bouncing around, poking her small breasts painfully. The young woman could only put up a token resistance. She was bound completely immobile and helpless.

The busty blonde therapist's left arm had slid into Natalie's spacious rectum easily. It was so deep that her elbow was resting just inside the young woman's sphincter. The brunette's asshole was putting up some resistance to Georgina's right arm though. She was struggling a little in her bonds, but slowly the length of her arm was disappearing inside the loose hole.

The 'pop/squish, pop/squish, pop/squish' noises and resulting moans coming out of Bernadette's section next to her told her that the sadistic therapist's fist was really starting to pound the voluptuous Latina's asshole. Most single women could endure a sustained assault like punch fisting after only a single session or two. Married women could occasionally, but more often or not it would take several sessions to dilate them wide enough. The blonde hadn't been sure if Allison was ready yet today, as this was only her seconds session. But she'd been pleased to get the redhead's consent.

Georgina hadn't lied when she told Allison that all the most submissive clients got assigned to the muscular raven-haired therapist. Those were her specialty. Georgina's specialty was being a motherly figure of encouragement to her clients. Although eventually her ministrations would be no better that Bernadette's.

Looking down, both arms were finally fully seated inside Natalie's struggling bottom. "There we go! I read in Heidi's notes that you were up to 4.3" wide when you switched companies. We should have you opened back up to that in no time!" she said quietly to the young woman. "Does that sound good?"

Natalie slowly and deliberately blinked twice in the code for yes.

"Good. And then we can start working you even wider. Would you like that?"

Two more blinks.

Georgina smiled and started to slowly withdraw her right arm. It slipped out easily until her closed fist caught on the inside of Natalie's sphincter. The dark ring of muscle showed obvious signs of rough, often abuse. It futilely pulled away from the young woman's body as the blonde increased her pulling force. A few seconds later, her closed fist audibly popped free. Reversing the motion of her arm, Georgina forcefully shoved her still closed fist through Natalie's slightly gaped open asshole and buried her entire arm up to the elbow in her ass once again. Now it was her left arm's turn to withdraw.

"Did you miss this, Honey?" the blonde asked with a soft smile.

Two more blinks.

"When we get to the dildos, I also read in Heidi's notes that you liked a lube mixture of the "Heavy Grit #3", the "Fast Drying", and just a dab of the "Lava Pepper". That's a pretty potent concoction for someone your age!" Georgina said with admiration as she worked her arms deep inside the young petite woman.

Two more blinks.

The busty blonde therapist just smiled. God! She loved her job!

Your Feedback Is Appreciated

It was mid-afternoon after her second Assisted Wellness Session, and an extremely productive Allison was annoyed as yet another email notification popup up on her monitor. She'd turned the inbox filtering on so that only high-importance emails would notify her. Her mind was completely wrapped around next month's investment forecast report and was hoping to finish it up by the end of the hour before she dug into some employee reviews that she had been putting off, and she didn't want to be disturbed by anything less than the arrival of three out of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Slightly annoyed, Allison glanced at the notification and blinked twice, and then opened the email.

From: Inner Peace Wellness Providers

To: Allison O'Connor

Subject: Your Feedback Is Appreciated

Allison,

We would like to thank you for the opportunity you and your company have given us to be our Assisted Wellness Providers! Your comfort and wellbeing are our primary concerns. In order to service you better, we would request that you complete a quick questionnaire here . Doing so will help us customize your Assisted Wellness Sessions better going forward. Thank you!