The Asslicker

Story Info
Surprise sexual encounter with co-worker.
1k words
4.2
20k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_uno77
el_uno77
15 Followers

During this pandemic and the stay-at-home orders, I remember the other time I was at home and could not leave for a while. This story is 100% true and it happened approximately 18 years ago. I remember it clearly because I was cleaning out some old photo albums and I happened to see some photos of long-ago friends and ex-coworkers. If you read on you'll know why I titled this story the ASS LICKER. Here is what happened.

I was in a minor fender bender accident. At my job, we used our cars to run errands and keep in touch with our clients in the community. It was a non-profit agency so using our cars was no big deal as we would get reimbursed for any mileage we put in. It was part of a larger non-profit and after working there for four years we all knew each other pretty well. In any event, I was in a fender bender, was taken to the hospital, put in a neck brace but released a few hours later. My car was driven by a co-worker and he parked it in the parking lot where I always kept it. I was sore and doctors told me to stay home for a few days. As it turned out it was longer than that because I needed to see a chiropractor twice a week. I lived alone so I had to take a cab to/from the doctor's office. The agency reimbursed me for part of my expense.

The day after the accident I received a call from Human Resources about filling out some paperwork. The lady who called (i'll call her Cathy) told me she'll be happy to bring the papers over for me to sign. Remember this is going back when faxes were ancient and forget about cell phones. They didn't exist. I had met Cathy a few times during luncheons and office parties. She was a cute lady about 6 to 8 years older than me. I was surprised by her offer but didn't think nothing of it. In fact, she had done the same for a few other people in our department. She had my address so I just gave her directions. Cathy was married and had a son who she brought to parties. Her husband also worked at the agency but I don't recall in what capacity.

Cathy was punctual and arrived before noon. She actually brought chicken soup for me. I was surprised by that gesture. I signed the papers, and she put them away in her purse. She complimented me on my apartment and how neat it was. We eventually sat on the couch and she asked if I had a girlfriend who cared for me and kept the place clean. I said no I was not seeing anyone, which was true at the time. With that, Cathy gave me a big smile and placed her left hand on my thigh caressing it slowly. She told me about a great chiropractor she knew and he can help me out with no out-of-pocket cost. I forgot what she said afterward since her hand was slowly inching to my crotch area. I remember I had shorts and a tank top as it was warm in the apartment. Having Cathy caress me made me hotter than ever.

We eventually kissed while I put my arm around her. Her hand was well into my shorts and was searching for my dick. She found it and also caressed it lightly. The next few minutes were insanely hot. She told me to take her to my bedroom. I led the way and pulled off my shorts and tank top. Cathy was wearing a dress and she slowly pulled it off being careful not to wrinkle it and laid it on the dresser. She asked to make a call and told the person on the other line to pick up her son from the bus stop...this was getting good.

She laid on her back and asked me to caress her gently. I did as she asked and she put her hands above her head. She had great floppy tits and a super wet hairy pussy. I'm not too crazy about hairy pussies but what the hell, if it's offered I'm taking it. As I was caressing her pussy she spread her legs and I bent down to lick it. Cathy had other plans in mind. She pulled one of my legs over her head and positioned herself in a 69 position. I thought I would get a nice blow but no...Cathy was interested in something else...now you'll understand why I titled this the ASSLICKER.

Cathy reached up to my ass cheeks, spread them as wide as she could, and gave me the best ass licking I've had to that point. I'm not talking about little licks and done...i'm talking about spreading the cheeks, finding my asshole, and using her tongue to lick as deep as humanly possible. She wanted to taste my asshole regardless of whether I had to take a shower or not. She was on fire and moaned as loud as she could into my asshole. She pulled me down onto her and I squatted on her face. It was heavenly. I've never had my ass licked like that up to that point. Remembering it makes my dick hard. I looked at her pussy and Cathy was having contractions as she licked my ass clean. There was nothing I could do but enjoy it. I eventually started touching her pussy and the licking got even more serious. I fingered Cathy to several strong orgasms. She reached around and began jerking on my dick while continuing to lick my asshole. She was insatible. I thought I would smother her and tried to adjust myself but she did not let me go. If anything she seemed more determined to lick as much as she could. It seemed like an eternity before I was ready to explode and I did all over the tits and stomach. I stayed in that position for about 10 minutes more with Cathy licking away. I reluctantly got off of her as she spread my come all over her tits and pussy while having another orgasm.

This was our first but not our last encounter. Cathy licked my ass on many occasions in my apartment, at work, it didn't matter to her. She just enjoyed licking ass. She wasn't bad at sucking dick either, but that's another story.

I want a good ass licking now...

el_uno77
el_uno77
15 Followers