All Comments on 'The Association of Sissies Ch. 01'

by alladinstarduke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I can't wait for chapter two x sissy Lucy

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

The words, "There is no going back," is SO TRUE! That's what scared me the first time a guy fucked me. Once I had been fucked like a girl, I could never deny it. He knew I was a virgin. I asked him if he had a condom. I wasn't ready to be someone's "Girl," so to speak. He told me he doesn't use them. I was so nervous! I wanted it, but I didn't want the obligation that comes with it. He fucked me. It hurt, of course! When he was about to cum, I said, "Please don't cum inside me." He did it anyway.

Reading a story like this is hot. Having it happen in real life is a life changing moment.

alladinstardukealladinstardukeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for sharing. My first time was pretty clumsy. I didn’t think about protection until he was balls deep. I was just caught up in everything that was happening. I asked him to pull out and he agreed. He ended up breeding me and acting like nothing happened. I was a virgin and he was clean so he ended up just breeding me from then on. I would like to say that every other top I’ve been with used protection, but most of them refused to wear a condom but would agree to pull out. They almost never actually pull out. I some how made it through those misadventures clean, and now I’m in a long term monogamous relationship. I also found it sexy in hindsight, all the feelings of what did I just do, mixed with the guy not respecting my wishes. It’s all hot. I’m going to highlight it more in my next story.

Julietv666Julietv666over 1 year ago

I really love your lengthy multipart stories like this. You take the time to construct a narrative and of course lots of sex. Each part has it's own story arc but stays connect to the whole story line. I also like the psychological aspect of the sex scenes with compliment the physical parts nicely. Please write more. Pretty please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralladinstarduke@alladinstarduke
I write titillating cautionary tales. I found myself near the end of my teenage years in the late nineties. I focus on that period frequently out of nostalgia. I’m an advocate of yes means yes. My stories often portray the grey area of consent. Implied consent that isn’t ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES