The Astronaut Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
1.9k words
4.11
7.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH3. The After Party

Turned out the mansion belonged to Jeff, and was one of several buildings on a large compound. As our Uber snaked up a long driveway, Vanessa grabbed my arm and squealed. I was in disbelief too. "He's probably a trust fund baby, living in his parent's Victorian mansion." I quipped. Vanessa shook her head, "Nah, he said it was his. He's in finance or something. Apparently he had the other houses built for his Mom and Sister."

"That's cool." I admitted, hating him even more.

The interior was modern, with expensive looking furniture and art. About 20 people were lounging around a large living room that opened onto a deck, which itself overlooked a large pool. "I'm gonna find Jeff." Vanessa took off. I grabbed a beer from a fully stocked fridge and stepped onto the deck. Two guys were smoking a joint and offered me some. I accepted and took a little drag. They were James and Raja, and worked in IT like me. Super chill guys.

We were talking about cryptocurrency when James interrupted "Holy fuck, check out this girl." He gestured to the living room. Of course it was Vanessa. She was sitting ass up, doggy style on an ottoman, her head draped over Jeff's shoulder as he chose songs on his phone. The three of us ogled her, slack-jawed. Every so often the dress shifted and we could see her tight little ass, decorated with a white thong. We sat in silence, yearning. "Lucky guy" Raja muttered painfully. "So how do you know Jeff?" he asked.

"Uh.. I don't really. Just met him tonight."

"Cool." he replied. We were stoned. Glassy eyed, we watched as Jeff effortlessly scooped Vanessa up and carried her across the room, her legs wrapped around his waist. "Hot Tub Time!!" he yelled and they paraded past us down the stairs. "Come on Paul!" Vanessa waved at me. The guys gave me a confused look. "I'll explain later." I said and headed down after them.

To the side of the pool behind some palm trees there was a large in-ground jacuzzi. Two guys from the bar were already in and chatting with their beers. Jeff stripped down to his boxers and then helped Vanessa unzip the back her dress. It was the moment every man lives for. As the dress fell to the ground, her lithe, supple body unveiled before us. She didn't rush, happy to let us drink in her beauty- the white lace bra cradling her firm breasts, her tiny waist and smooth flat stomach, slender athletic legs. And her thong, my god, just the tiniest swatch of white cloth covered her pussy. As she eased into the water I realized I was gawking and hustled out of my clothes. I grabbed an open spot between the guys from the bar, who were both probably six five.

Jeff wasn't happy with the temperature and jumped out to adjust the settings, so the rest of us did introductions. The guys were John and Miguel. Miguel was talking with Vanessa so I chatted with John. They weren't football players, just big for no reason, and had all met in business school. Maybe it was the weed, but in that moment I felt pretty good. Especially because Vanessa's bra had gotten wet and the outline of her nipples was visible against the thin material. I stole furtive glances, my body aching to touch them, and taste them. To give her delicate body the love it deserved.

Jeff rejoined us in the tub and promptly lifted Vanessa up and placed her on his lap. She protested a little but not really. It bothered me, but I also respected his audacity. That was how I should be. Assertive. Flirtatious. Sexual. The conversation turned to music festivals and John was describing how Coachella used to be more fun, or something like that. I had a hard time following because Jeff's right hand was under the water, and it looked like he might be touching her. He saw me looking and interrupted John. "So Paul, how do you and Vanessa know each other?"

Everyone looked at me.

"Uhh.. we met at Sideshow."

"Cool cool. And you took her out to dinner tonight? To Sierra?"

"Yeah." I replied cautiously, nervous of where this was going.

"That's so sweet." He continued. "So this is like, your first date."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Wow." he grinned. "First dates can be SO awkward!" Vanessa squirmed in his lap and gave a small moan. It was clear that he was fingering her. Nobody spoke and it was quiet but for the rhythmic droning of the jets. Jeff broke the silence. "Look man, I can tell you really like her, so I'm gonna help you out. This is called second base." In a quick motion he flicked the clasp of her bra and it fell into the water.

"JEFF!" Vanessa scolded, covering her chest.

"Come on sweetheart, you're too beautiful to be shy." He coaxed her hands down off her body, and her pert naked breasts poked out into the night air. Her light brown nipples were erect and stood at attention. Miguel whistled and Jeff began running his hands all over them, lifting her breasts from underneath, and then massaging them roughly. "They're little but perfect huh guys? Look how hard these nipples are." He was pinching and rolling her nubs in his fingers. He planted a light kiss on her neck. "Let me ask you a question sweetheart. What would be a fair trade for us to see you without the thong?"

She laughed. "I'm basically naked already haha." She was considering it. "Alright, if you guys get naked too, I will too."

Jeff roared at the sky, "I love this girl!" and then leapt out of the water and yanked down his boxers, proudly unleashing an absolutely monster penis. It was at least 10 inches and thick, with heavy looking veins. He swiveled his hips and the large purple head thrashed around angrily. Miguel and John went next, also brandishing impressively large members. A knot formed in my stomach. I really didn't want to show my dick, which I could already feel recoiling like a scared snail. I considered saying no, but I felt trapped.

"Come on Paul, don't ruin this for us." Jeff was delighting in my misery. "How bad can it be haha." I had no choice. I stood up and reluctantly peeled down my underwear exposing my penis. I don't know if it was the weed, the water, or the stage fright, but it looked much smaller than normal. Frankly it looked pathetic, even to me. The guys hollered with laughter and Jeff was incredulous. "Oh my god!" Can you even fuck girls with that? Is that what non-binary means?" I sank back into the churning water, too ashamed to even look at Vanessa.

Jeff moved on. "Enough baby dicks, let's have a look at you angel."

Vanessa stood up facing us. Drops of water ran down her nubile legs and steam poured off her naked breasts and shoulders. Gently, Jeff eased down her thong, revealing a smooth, hairless box and two adorable little pussy lips. "Beautiful." he cooed, his face just inches away. "Turn around baby girl." She turned and let everyone feast their eyes on the bulbous globes of her naked ass. It was so cute it was literally painful to look at. Jeff ran his hands all over it, squeezing the flesh, and lightly tracing down her crack and over slit of her pussy. He even pulled open her butt cheeks, proudly displaying her tiny brown asshole like an academy award. "You gotta come feel this!" he beckoned to the group.

Miguel and John didn't waste any time, and jumped forward to grab at her ass. For about 30 seconds I sat watching as they all fondled her body grotesquely, like a scene from greek history. Finally I had enough. I stood up and slowly moved through the water towards them, and reached up to touch her ass cheek, but Jeff violently slapped my hand down into the water. "Not on the first date Paul!" he laughed maniacally. He dismissed the guys, lifted her in his arms, and began kissing her deeply. I noticed her little hand was wrapped around his rigid penis, stroking it up and down. "I think it's time to fuck your brains out sweetheart." Jeff announced, and then nodded towards me. "Throw that in the pool and maybe you guys can fuck her too."

I didn't even try to fight back. The pool water was jarringly cold, and after swimming to the edge, I saw that everyone on the deck was looking down at me. I smiled and did a little fake laugh to let them know it was all in good fun. But as I waited for everyone to drift back into their conversations, I was shivering badly.

----

You can probably guess what happened next. When I ran back to the jacuzzi my clothes were gone. Only my phone was on the chair where I left them. Frantic and freezing, I scoured desperately around the pool area for anything to cover myself. There was literally nothing, so I jumped into the jacuzzi to warm up and think. From the water I spotted a tiny bit of cloth peaking out behind one of the palm planters. Pulling it free I saw that it was a large T-shirt, probably Jeff's. It was a wet and disgusting, like it had been sitting back there for weeks. I put it on and it felt like a slimy dress, but at least it covered my penis. I headed up the stairs.

The party was still in full effect. Thankfully nobody seemed to notice as I stole through the living room and up to the second floor. After trying a couple rooms I found a closet with some clothes. Everything was huge. I donned a dress shirt and slacks, and looked like a little boy playing dress up with his Dad's wardrobe. But hey, it was better than being naked under a moldy shirt. Walking down the hallway I heard a girl moaning. It was Vanessa.

That was it for me. Game over. Fin. Time to go home. I ordered an Uber, but it was almost 2:30 and the estimated time said 42 minutes. "FUCK" I said out loud, and waddled back into the party in my giant clothes. I grabbed a beer and took a sip while holding the pants up. James and Raja saw me and came over. They wanted to know what the fuck was going on, so I told the truth. I was on a date with her, I said, and then Jeff stole her, and my clothes, and now he was upstairs fucking her brains out.

"But at least I saw her naked." I sighed.

"Jesus" said Raja. "I think you need a smoke." We found a couch and lit up. It definitely took the edge off. I checked my phone and the car was 26 minutes out. I sank back into the couch. Sitting there with James and Raja, everything felt normal again. None of what happened seemed real. But I also knew for a fact that she was upstairs getting railed. So it wasn't a complete surprise when she tapped me on the shoulder, my pants and shirt folded neatly in her hand, and asked me to take her home.

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers