The Astronaut Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
999 words
3.87
10.5k
6

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH2. The First Date

So it WAS her number. Or was it? Might just be a stranger messing with me. I texted back.

<< Prove it

The reply was a picture of her, in a bikini. It was one of those professional model shots with a watermark, and it was jaw dropping. The bikini was bright green and so skimpy it barely covered the nipples on her perky little breasts. She was posed on a beach with a serious, seductive look. I pulled myself together and managed a somewhat normal text exchange. I learned her name was Vanessa, and to my surprise she suggested we get dinner. A date! I eagerly agreed, and then sent the picture to my computer so I could jerk off.

Thursday night we met at Sierra, a fancy restaurant downtown. She wore a short white dress, simple but stunningly beautiful against her smooth tan skin. Sitting across from me, I wanted her more than I have ever wanted anything in my life. Girls hate desperation though, so I did my best to hide it. The conversation flowed well. She was in fact a model, but she wasn't tall enough for runways, and didn't like how shady the industry was. She was recently out of a relationship and hated her ex. "I can't do insecure." she said. "I need a real man, you know?" I nodded, and straightened my posture.

After dinner I paid the check and suggested we grab a drink at a bar nearby. Walking in, I could feel people staring, and I felt like an imposter next to her. But I also felt pride. I was finally one of those guys, the ones I always see with insanely hot chicks. The music was good and we were swaying in unison, on the edge of dancing together. Then suddenly a group of guys invaded our space. Five of them, all enormous. They were wasted and flailed around wildly like giant toddlers. One of them knocked into Vanessa, spilling her drink. "HEY!" I growled angrily. He turned and towered over me, around six seven if I had to guess. He was clean cut in a blue polo shirt, like supersized frat bro, but his eyes were wild and shitfaced. He grinned down at me. "What's up boss?"

"You spilled her drink." I complained.

He turned to Vanessa. "Sorry about that sweetheart- I'm just too big!" He took her small hand in his bear paw. "I'm Jeff, what's your name?" They started talking. Apparently they were both from Florida and Jeff was making a really big deal out of that. Soon his friends joined and surrounded her like a defensive line, boxing me backwards. I tried angling around to get back in, but it was so packed I got stuck in a jam of people. Through the crowd I saw she and Jeff were still talking closely. Her tiny body looked miniature next to his massive frame. Then my heart sank- he was kissing her. I forced my way through. "Paul!" Vanessa greeted me with a giggle and wiped her lips. "Where did you go?!"

"These assholes pushed me out!" I was furious. Jeff stepped towards me. "Hey hey... Don't be rude. They probably just didn't see you because you're so small, Paul." He laughed and pulled me into an awkward side hug. Slowly his arm slid up higher around my neck. "We're all friends here." His forearm tightened and pressed against my throat. "It's just a little too crowded huh?" I couldn't breathe. He was choking me. I pulled helplessly at his arm.

"Hey Vanessa," Jeff said gleefully as I flopped around like a fish held by the gills. "Say when."

"Huh?" She was looking at her phone.

"Say WHEN." Jeff repeated. My lungs burned and my vision was blurry.

"When what?"

Everything went black.

-----

I woke up on a couch in some sort of VIP area at the back. My head was throbbing. I tried to stand but got dizzy and sat back down. I looked for Vanessa, and saw her and Jeff coming out of the bathroom holding hands. They came over.

"You're back!" She said. "You passed out." They sat on either side of me and Jeff put his oversized hand on my leg. "Dude, I am SO sorry. I must have hit a nerve by accident. I tell you what- I'll buy you a shot."

"Get the fuck off me!" I dragged his hand off of my leg. Jeff frowned for a moment, feigning hurt, and then laughed.

"Let me talk to him" Vanessa shooed him away and he left. "You look fine to me." She said, and looked at me sweetly. "What's wrong?"

"Everything is fucking wrong." My voice cracked and I fought back tears. "We're on a date, and you're making out with some guy?"

"Oh my god." she rolled her eyes. "Remember what I said about insecure guys? It was just a kiss, it didn't mean anything."

"Well kissing means something to me." I said, trailing off weakly.

"Paul. Look at me." I did. Her dark eyes were sparkling like a night sky. "It was just flirting." She leaned close, her cute nose inches away. "And you know, I've been flirting with you too." Her face came forward and suddenly her tongue was in my mouth. We were kissing. Her saliva had a strong taste, but her tongue felt incredible, intimately caressing and intertwining with mine. She pulled back. "See? I like you Paul, and I'm having fun with you. The guys invited us to a mansion party, but I don't wanna go by myself. Will you come with me?"

I hesitated so she rubbed my arm lightly. "I promise, you'll be the one who takes me home."

I took a deep breath. That did sound good. Really good.

"Ok. But if that fucker touches me again I'm gonna kill him."

"Yay!" Vanessa clapped her hands and ran off to get an address for the Uber.

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers