The Astronaut Ch. 07

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
877 words
4.64
6.9k
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH7. The Girls Day

I emailed work that I had a family emergency and was at her door 9:56 with coffee and croissants from the corner. Vanessa was in jeans and a t-shirt and looked relaxed. We sat and ate at the same little table from the night before. She asked how my balls were and I said they were better. "Good." she said. "I have a big day planned, and don't wanna hear shit from you. Every time you complain, or ask a question, I'm gonna make what happens later a little bit worse." I was scared to ask what that meant.

Our first stop was at the mall to get pierced. For my ears she chose little pink hearts, and in my belly button a pink barbell, remarking loudly how they would "go so well with your cage." Then we hit at least 7 different women's clothing stores, and must have bought 30 outfits. In each store Vanessa would call over someone to help, and explain that I was going through a "big change" and needed a whole new wardrobe. Then they would ask me what I liked, and hold garments up against my body. Dresses, Skirts, Teddys, Booty shorts, Yoga pants, Bras, Lingerie, it never stopped.

In each store Vanessa made sure the attendants saw my cage, but Nordstroms was the worst. She had me standing in front of two cute young female employees in a blue bikini. "She just doesn't have any use for it," Vanessa explained to the women, and then pulled down the fabric to give them a glimpse of the pink plastic. "She's thinking of having it.." she lowered her voice. "removed." The girls giggled.

The first few stores she used my credit cards, but when they maxed out she used her own, and didn't seem to care at all about the amounts. After shopping we went to a spa and had a manicure and pedicure (pink of course). Vanessa also insisted they remove all my body hair, but then complained they weren't thorough enough as she ran her hands over my pubic bone. She insisted I get some light laser hair removal, so we walked in the backdoor of a dingy building and a bulky guy in a wife-beater took care of me. He explained that the laser was painful and dangerous to look at, so Vanessa held a cloth over my face as he stung through my pubic area. Finally it was over, and he instructed me to leave the bandage on tight for at least 24 hours so the follicles wouldn't get infected.

Back at Vanessa's place we collapsed on the bed, exhausted. "You did really good today" she said, and leaned over to touch my cheek. "Now eat my pussy, I wanna take a nap before our date tonight." I cocked my head at the word date, but it looked like she might slap me so I stayed quiet and started kissing her legs. After about 20 minutes she came on my face and then passed out snoring.

----

We started getting ready around 6. Just before she stepped in the shower, Vanessa yelled out for me pick an outfit, and it became clear I would be going out dressed as a girl. I sat on the bed and considered leaving. On the one hand, if she sent those pictures to my boss I would definitely lose my job, and probably my apartment, since my credit cards were maxed. Also everyone at work would know about the cage. Which means my friends would probably find out too... I would never live that down. Especially if they found out about eating the cum, or worse, got a video of me licking it off the floor. Also how would I get the cage off? I imagined a bunch of nurses standing around looking at it.

On the other hand, walking through public in a dress?

"It won't be that bad Paul." She was out of the shower, and holding a blond wig. She threw it on the bed. "Once I do your makeup nobody will even know it's you." I hung my head, resigned. Over the next hour Vanessa made me over. I sat in a chair wearing white panties and a white padded bra while she did my makeup, contouring my face, teasing out my lashes, and applying bright pink lipstick. For my outfit she chose a short pink floral dress with a low ruffled neck that had a small tie in the middle. And for the final cherry on top- matching pink heels. "It's your favorite color!" she snickered while taking pictures.

She had me do a bunch of poses, and especially loved having me lift the dress and show my white panties, the cage jutting out conspicuously. For some she had pull me the panties to the side and show the cage. She even took some from the back with my panties around my knees so she could see my "bussy". When she texted me one of the pictures, I could barely believe what I was seeing. I looked... kinda hot. Like a slutty blond bimbo. The kind of girl I would normally try to fuck.

The whole experience was really messing with my head.

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers