The Attendant Ch. 10

Story Info
[Dystopia] Peter participates in a lewd photoshoot.
5.2k words
4.72
7.5k
5

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

All characters are above 18 years old.

***************************************

The Attendant.

Chapter 10: The Photoshoot.

"I'll make it very simple for you Attendant: the slightest slip up, any type of disobedience, any deviation from the Code, and I will not hesitate to use the shock collar. Last night, you experienced a level 3. There are 5 levels on this thing. And if this is not sufficient, I have other tools too. This day better be the most beautiful day of my life or I will make you pay. Is that clear Attendant?"

"It is very clear Owner." I bowed my head down. Who could tell that this man was my dad only three months prior?

"Now go wake up my son up and remind him that he needs to make you ejaculate. I don't want to see that thing moving during the photoshoot." My Owner said pointing to my exposed cock.

I had forgotten about this part. The ejaculation.

I wondered how I would be able to cum, my libido was at a whole time low. I did not even think of contradicting the order though.

I went upstairs and knocked at my brother's bedroom. Our fight from the night before was still very fresh. I was certain he hated me. I hated him too.

"Sir. I came to wake you up. We have one hour until we need to go to the photoshoot."

Martin was already awake; he moved the covers away. He was naked underneath. He never slept in the nude. Fuck. He had decided to make me regret our fight. His big uncut dick was hard.

"You like what you see Attendant?"

I did not respond. Any answer would be wrong.

"I asked you a question Attendant. Do you like my big dick?" He straightened up in his bed.

"No, Sir..."

He sighed and looked sombrely at me.

"Ok, so you are still pretending that you are not a homosexual?"

I looked at the floor.

"ANSWER ATTENDANT!" He shouted. Who was this cruel young man? Where did my little brother go?

"I'm not a homosexual Sir, I'm only an Attendant, I'm not a Man, I don't have any kind of sexual orientation."

"But you were a homosexual when you were a Man right? Or do you think someone else is?"

"No Sir, I don't think anybody is."

"But, you do like my big dick? Attendants love cocks! Tell me you like my big dick." I remained silent. "it's an order Attendant."

"I like your big dick Sir."

"Good."

I was about to leave the bedroom when I remembered. My Owner asked me something else.

"Sir. I apologize for the disturbance but my Owner asked me to remind you that you were supposed to make me ejaculate."

My brother looked at my cock, faking to be repulsed by it.

"I don't think you deserve such a reward after what you pulled last night but I suppose that the interests of the family have to go first."

He sat down on his bed; he was still hard.

"Come sit here." He commanded.

I went next to him. We were both naked. He touched my thighs.

"It happens that I do need some release myself. You see, straight men must cum often. It's how real dicks work. You know i'm straight right?"

I looked at him, I searched in his eyes the memory of my younger brother, but I could not see it. He seemed exhausted, frustrated, hateful and maybe worst of all... horny.

"Of course you are straight Sir."

"Jerk off my cock."

I reached for his shaft and felt some precum sliding on my finger right away.

"Lick." He ordered. I did. I licked my brother's cum. If our relationship was not already broken before, we were finishing the work. He started to play with my dick, it took some times to get me hard but after a while, the rubbing of my balls made me stiff.

When I started to precum myself, he played with it between his fingers. He was fascinated by his older brother's juice. We jerked each other off in silence.

This was so wrong, but at the same time, there was some sort of indefinable madness and horniness in this act. We were jerking each other's off very intensely, angrily, we were becoming primitive animals. Masturbating our frustration, stress and anger away.

He cummed before me. He had jizzed less than 12 hours before but he was still capable of producing a fairly big amount of semen. He made me eat his cum out of our respective hands, we were both sprayed. I was stunt when I realized he was crying. There, I saw his innocent 18 years old face again. I would have said something, anything, but I could not make a single sound.

He left the room. I had not cummed.

Ridiculously, I still complied with the order given by my Owner and jacked myself off until complete ejaculation.

Forty minutes later, I was wearing my grey miniature apron, perfectly ironed and cleaned, when I got into the car. I had not sat in a car for nearly three months, the sensation was weird. My former father and my former brother talked politics on the way to the studio. They had big plans and ambitions.

The cities had changed since I last travelled them, we could see dozens of Attendants walking barely naked in the streets, most of them had their shock collars on. They were also more guards patrolling around. Tension was palpable in the air. In one of the main streets of Colombus, a tag was being painted over by two Attendants: "FREE THE ATTENDANTS" it said. It warmed my heart. But then, I noticed that the two Attendants who were taking care of erasing this atrocious act of rebellion were wearing ball gags. Probably the next accessory in our uniforms. I got defeated again.

When we arrived at the photoshoot studio in an old building of Colombus, we were welcomed by General Schneider who was having a drink with two other men.

"Oh, General Clarck! Welcome. And Mister Clarck, it's nice to see you again."

I was not acknowledged but silently knelt down beside my Owner.

"How are you doing General Schneider? Beautiful weather, right?"

"Oh yes. I am doing perfectly. Let me introduce you to Roger Klein, our photographer."

"Very nice to meet you General, Sir." They all shook hands.

"And of course, you already know Commander Fallon. He is working directly with the President's team in DC, he is spending the week in Ohio and..."

"And I absolutely wanted to meet you General Clarck! I think this campaign will be much helpful to emulate the country. Sure, there is some tension here and there but really, I think it's a matter of weeks before everything settles down." This comment was a bit more explicit than the propaganda news I was hearing. I should mention that to Nathan the next time I would see him. "I also wanted to meet our star!" Commander Fallon laughed grossly looking at me.

He was a very fat man with greasy hair who still thought it was acceptable to wear a tie with ducks on the front. Frankly, he looked like a clown. He addressed me for the first time: "Of course, I'm talking about you Attendant, I bet you must be excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity!"

"I am Sir. Very."

"My Attendant knows that its condition is the best it could hope for. It knows the importance of sharing the message we are here to deliver." Confirmed my Owner.

"Exactly! Sometimes, I even question the necessity of this campaign myself, how some rigid people cannot see the benefits of this status, still?! it boggles me! But eh, not everyone is born with the same mental capability eh... So, if we have to guide our fine American people towards the righteous path, then we will."

Commander Fallon was the typical Washington lieutenant, animated by a profound despise for the people he was supposed to serve and by a complete unjustified sense of superiority.

"Is not it our role as politicians to show our great people the right way?" Asked General Schneider. The consent was unanimous. I wondered if any one of them actually believed the bullshit they were saying.

They exchanged on some international matters for a while as I remained, of course, totally silent. The photographer looked at me a lot but he was mostly quiet too. Martin had apparently wrote a whole paper on a Law very similar to the Attendance status which had just been approved in Australia and Commander Fallon was very enthusiastic:

"As always, we are leading the Free World my friends! Soon, every country, at least for those which still remain, in the World will followed our path."

"Should we proceed with the photoshoot then? I think Mister Klein had a precise idea of what he wanted and Commander Fallon suggested some additional footage." Explained General Schneider, still playing with his cane between his fingers.

Roger Klein, the photographer, cleared his throat and exposed the communication plan validated with the Government officials while Commander Fallon nodded his approbation.

"We wanted to have various type of materials for different medium and specific audiences. First of all, there will be a photoshoot for posters where we would like to capture the essence of a modern family that you represent beautifully. General Clarck, Mister Clarck you will pose and the Attendant can remain beside you, in its position. We also think it would be good to have some of the pictures with the Attendant alone, notably to show off the new official uniform, now harmonized in the entire country."

"Oh, Ohio's uniform has been chosen?" Enquired my father.

"No." Cut off Commander Fallon. "The official uniform has been chosen from Virginia; it is very similar though. The apron is a bit smaller and totally white -- not that ugly grey -- so we can more easily spot the Attendants if they have been dirty! The collar is now mandatory but I can see your Attendant is already wearing it."

How smaller the apron could be? It was already merely covering my ass-crack and my genitals.

"We did not know about this. We came with the grey apron..."

"No problem, Stephan." Reassured General Schneider. "We have some uniforms here."

"As I was saying, we will need to have a couple shots of the Attendant. Let me say that I'm very pleased with the specimen you have chosen. A real eye catcher. A very symmetrical and inviting face, a strong and powerful body, completed by a youthful innocence and a natural submissive look. Congratulations General." The photographer was really pleased, I was very uncomfortable.

Commander Fallon stood up and came closer to inspect me, feeling me up in the process:

"Oh yes, yes, yes. This is indeed a perfect specimen!"

General Schneider, as always, was not that enthusiastic:

"Certainly gentlemen, but an Attendant is not here to be pretty."

"Eh, try to have a good campaign with an ugly fox, you won't have much results! No secret why Mister America himself was chosen for the Soldiers' enrolment campaign couple years ago eheheh! The guy never touched a weapon in his life, but every American thought they would become as handsome as he was if they joined!"

They laughed. Most of the guys joining the army would die or be disfigured in combat because of the chemical weapons. I guess that was the funny part.

"Anyway, beside the photoshoot, we would like to interview the three of you, we will then cut them in very short edits. If the results are satisfactory, you could be broadcasted on national television!"

"Wow, you hear that Martin, your face on national television."

"It would be an honour to serve such a righteous cause, gentlemen." Martin nodded, beaming with pride.

"Let me all show you the studio upstairs and we can get started."

The four Men and me, the simple Attendant, went upstairs where a young assistant, probably the age of Martin, was preparing cameras and lights.

"This is Tom, he will help me out today."

The studio was quite impressive, very professional. It all looked very expansive and top of the art. I was actually about to become a model.

What a joke.

"General Schneider, would you like to go for it? Be our try out model?"

Reluctantly, General Schneider indulged. He did not smile on any of the picture, and looked quite intimidating despite of his age and of his cane.

Commander Fallon, way less reluctantly, also asked to be photographed. "Could be useful, we never know when President Ganderson will ask anyone to run for congress! Might be me!" He laughed.

I stayed behind, nervous. For God's sake, let this clown never become a congressman.

They called in my former-father. He was shot for his first official portrait as General. Then my former-brother, they both looked handsome together. My Owner held his hand firmly on Martin's shoulder, both of them looking very sharp in their uniforms. A perfect father and son duo.

And then, it was my turn.

The assistant Tom came from a closet with several collars and a thin pile of white fabric. I first thought there were tissues but no, the few inches of white fabric were several sizes of the new apron uniform.

The new uniform was indeed similar to the grey apron I was wearing but the extra fabric on the back to hide part of the buttcrack had been removed. A narrower strap than the one I had on my uniform was holding a paper-thin white piece of fabric which was only covering the front side. Nothing else. It was smaller than a thong.

"The collar suits it just fine." Said General Schneider, "No need to try other ones, we just need to find the perfect apron."

Commander Fallon inspected the so-called "aprons" in the assistant's hand.

"I think this size should do."

He had chosen the smallest one. I would never fit in it. My dick would never hide behind this tiny piece of fabric, it was not even 5 inches long.

"Attendant, strip" ordered my Owner.

I removed my grey apron; When I revealed my dick, Commander Fallon could not help from commenting:

"Fine piece of meat this Attendant! You were right, it looks good from all sides. Perfect for this campaign"

He handed me the white apron, I put it around my waist, or more accurately, around my pubic area. As anticipated, and despite wearing it as low as possible, the white fabric on the front could not hide my dick fully, the tip of my uncut cock was clearly visible. It was also too tight on my hips, I feared that the strap would not hold.

"Perfect" said Commander Fallon.

Evidently, this was not the right size at all but nobody objected.

"Ok good. Now Attendant, come kneel beside your Owner." The photographer asked me. I did as I was told. "Hmm... Attendant, your... your genitals are visible."

My Owner slapped me on the back of my head.

"Attendant!"

"But Owner... it is just too small... I... I can't."

He used his remote and sent an electric shock throughout my body. He was being photographed with the controller in his hand. Tom gasped when I fell on the floor. It was only a level 2 but that thing fucking hurt.

"Sorry Owner, sorry Sirs, I will try to readjust."

I pulled on the fabric as much as I could to try to cover my dick and found a position which would hide it from the camera.

"Mister Clarck, smile please." I smiled reluctantly; the photographer laughed. "Not you Attendant." Of course, he was talking to my brother.

Apparently, he too was not keen to smile. Was he not happy to be there?

"Now, let's have just General Clarck and his Attendant."

The shooting continued for at least another hour, I had to kneel down, looked submissively to the camera or to my owner, at some point, Commander Fallon brought a leash to attach to my collar and which would be held by my Owner. A master and his dog. An Owner and his Attendant.

The other men watch it all and commented my attitude, my body, my gaze. Apparently, I was never good enough. I looked too much like a fag but a few seconds later too masculine and not submissive enough. Often, I would get scolded for showing too much of my dick. My Owner slapped me multiple times and once or twice, the photographer caught in on camera:

"Congratulations General Clarck, your firm hand will do wonders to convince our people! This shot of your hand on his cheek is just incredible."

My face was too red at some point and the whole team started to get impatient with me.

"How come that it marks so much?! Cannot it just handle a couple of slaps?"

Martin was asked to come back on and off of the shooting. Once again, Roger Klein, the photographer sighed, saying that my dick was still in the shot.

"Clearly, it must be excited, that dick should not be that big!"

"I can assure that it is not." Said my Owner.

"The Attendant is simply hung like a horse!" Rejoiced Commander Fallon.

"Well, at this point, it just better be in the nude if it wants to expose itself that much!" Settled the photographer.

"Would you mind General Clarck?"

"Of course not, I think it's good that we take more candid shots as well. We could do less formal portraits, act as if we were in real life situations. And, as a matter of fact, the Attendant never wears clothes when at home."

"Is that right Attendant?" Enquired Commander Fallon.

"I recited: Article 5: The Attendant cannot own or possess anything. It would be wrong to give the illusion that I could possess articles of clothing so yes, I remain naked at all times."

I stripped down in my birthday suit even if it did not change much to my level of exposure. I wondered on which types of media could these nude pictures be used? Would they really plaster posters with a naked Attendant on them all over America?

Certainly, the so-called candid shots became lewder.

Nude, leashed and collared, I had to kneel and bow down to my Owner's feet. Then, I had to kiss his boots and a few seconds later, his bare feet. They made me put my hands behind my head, stuck my tongue out. They photographed my former-father spitting in my mouth. It was difficult to get that shot, it lasted for 20 minutes and by the end, I was drenched in spit.

Later, I had to bend over on my Owner's laps. The idea was simple: showcasing an Owner punishing his Attendant. My Owner had a paddle in his hand and beat my ass relentlessly. He did not stop until they got what they wanted, I probably got hit more than an hundred times. At the end, my ass was purple and I was crying uncontrollably. The photographer was very excited. Apparently, this was the perfect shot they needed.

The whole time, I felt my Owner's hard dick against my body.

"Now I like to shoot the Attendant alone."

"Maybe we could use this time to have some lunch, it's almost 2pm already." Proposed General Schneider.

The others consented and I was left alone in the studio with the creepy Roger Klein. I would not eat that day. At least, I would not eat food.

The photographer seemed to lose any inhibition when it was only the two of us. This time, he actually asked me to smile to the camera.

"Yes Attendant, show how happy you are to be here!"

"Now bend over!"

"Now spread your legs! Show me that hole! Mmmm, such a beautiful pink!"

"Flex those muscles. Spit on your pecs! Yes, contract them! And your abs!"

"Fuck you're a good little bitch!"

I was.

He came closer to take multiple shots and even videos of my open ass and of my dick. I told him that my Owner strictly forbade me to get an erection and he was very disappointed, but he did not argue.

The afternoon, it was time for the interviews.

"The loss of my wife and the mother of my son was a tragedy. Martin and I supported each other although the pain was immense. I want to be there for all those brave men who lost their loving wives, I want to be there for all those children who lost their caring mothers, I want to be there to fight this awful disease and to lead our country towards more beautiful tomorrows."

12