The Attendant Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My former-father was a born smooth talker and politician. He was a genius in the art of manipulation; it was sort of scary. But maybe the scarier part was that Martin was getting very good at it too. He did the same rehearsed speech with only small variations, pausing to showcase his emotion when he would mention our mother.

Thankfully, for my part, I did not have to talk a lot. I was mostly asked to explain my role and show some gratitude.

"My goal is to serve my Owner to the best of my capabilities."

"Being a homosexual is a sin, I was so lost before. I am so thankful to be welcomed in this Attendant status."

"Yes, I am a being but it is true that I am not a Man."

"I always knew it deep inside of me this was the right role for me. I will never thank my Owner enough to show me the righteous path."

General Schneider was interviewed on more political matters. The old man talked of the revenues generated for the state through the attendance status, and this revenue being used for the biological and health research.

"The more wealthy, honourable and fortunate Men in our societies are not sheltered from the risk of prematurely losing their wives. They are sadly not sheltered either from breeding a homosexual boy. Yes, it can happen to anyone! Well, having an Attendant at home is certainly the best way to find a good use for those poor souls, as well as compensating the absence of our beloved wives in our daily lives."

Shooting an additional sequence for another targeted audience, General Schneider went further in his discourse:

"If you want my honest opinion, this is just a win-win situation! Some Men are ready to spend quite large amounts of money to get an Attendant from the State for their own use or to resell it on the market. It just revives the economy entirely! The results we had in Ohio are uncanny. Again, I have to thank President Ganderson for..."

It was dark outside when the shoot was finally over. I was exhausted and hungry.

I was asked to serve dinner to the gentlemen. I did not dare to steal a piece of bread even though I was starving.

I could not say I was surprised when Commander Fallon asked my Owner if he could release himself in my pink ass. "I've been away for my wife for 4 days; I do need a good hole I'm afraid!"

My Owner offered his usual speech on my virginity but graciously offered my mouth to Commander Fallon and all the other men. The photographer was very interested by the suggestion.

There were starting to get drunk when Commander Fallon came with a ridiculous idea:

"Let's make it a game, gentlemen! We all cum in the Attendant's mouth, we time ourselves -- no cheating allowed - and the one who cums the latest lose the game and have to wear an Attendant's unform for the rest of the evening! I played that exact game with the Governor of Texas a couple weeks ago! A lot of fun we had, a lot of fun!"

Surprisingly, General Schneider who was often tight and severe offered one of his rare smiles. He seemed very satisfied with how the day had gone and he knew better than contradicting a happy Washington DC official before he went back to the President:

"I guess we can allow ourselves a bit of entertainment. And the Attendant was a good servant today, it deserves some rewards. Of course, General Clarck, it's yours so you have the finale say."

"Please, go ahead! A little bet between friends never hurt anyone!"

I was asked to go back in the studio and each of the men would visit me until they have jizzed in my mouth. I thought about Nathan, he told me similar stories. It seemed impossible that it would happen to me at the time. How could I have been so naive?

The photographer was the first one to come upstairs. I knelt down where I got my picture taken a few hours before and the photographer turned on the camera.

"Just to get some proofs that everyone is playing the game, fair and square."

He stood right in front of the camera but only his dick would visible in the frame. Well, his dick and my face.

The photographer hastily pulled down his trousers and grabbed me by the head. There was no need, I knew the direction. His dick was circumcised, already hard and wet with precum. He must have been stiff all day; his grey boxers were stained all over. I grabbed his dick in my hand but he pushed it aside.

"No hands. You mouth will do pretty boy."

I put my hands behind my back and sucked him. Sometimes, he would say in a grunt:

"Look at the camera Attendant. Smile to the camera. Show how much you love my big dick in your mouth."

Really, it was not that big. Maybe 5 inches at most. But I pretended. Looking right at the camera and acting like a good Pornstar, I moaned.

"Lick my balls. Come on Attendant, you don't want to make me lose this game. I have to cum. Put some heart into it!"

I took his dick deep in my throat while rubbing his balls. It seemed to do the trick. He ejaculated in me without any warning. I spat back the cum as a reflex, some fell on his trousers. He slapped me.

"Fucking idiot! You Owner did not teach you how to swallow? Lick!"

I cleaned up my mess as much as I could. Then the photographer took my head in his hands, lowered his face and kissed me. My first kiss with another man. How romantic.

"This is just between you and me Attendant."

5 minutes and 43 seconds. I wondered if the others would beat his score.

General Schneider was the second one up the stairs, he looked at the time and at the camera. He had trouble standing so he sat down in a chair. He did not seem in a hurry. He opened his fly but did not undress, only his fairly big and uncut dick was out of his pants. I could barely see his balls. He jerked off and pointed his cane towards me. After a couple of minutes, he said:

"Now suck it Attendant."

I went towards his dick, lick his foreskin but I received a hard hit of his cane on my back.

"I did not allow you to suck my dick Attendant!"

"But Sir... You..."

"I meant my cane, you filthy perv! Suck my cane. I don't want your fag mouth near my dick."

He hit me again for good measures and then carressed my face with his cane. As he was holding it firmly towards me, I started to suck the other end. This was rough and it hurt. He was jerking off, alwais playing with the cane between his fingers.

"You would have preferred tasting this beautiful cock? Right Attendant?"

"Right Sir."

It was true, the wooden tool of torture was worse than a dick. At some point, he shoved his cane in my throat violently and it cut my breath. I started choking, he pulled his cane away but still, I could not catch back my breath.

"Hhhh hhhh.... Sir.... Help.... Sir... hhhhhhh"

As I was getting purple, the General started panicking and slapped me multiple times.

"Come on Attendant! Breathe, you idiot!"

I was coughing a lot. After maybe 30 seconds I managed to calm myself down and breathe more regularly. General Schneider was still hard. Fucking sadist.

"Open your mouth Attendant, your little stunt got me horny."

A few seconds later, my mouth was filled with my second load of the day. Or maybe that was the third? Had I not swallowed my brother's cum this morning? I was losing track.

After General Schneider, it was Commander Fallon's turn. He did not try to hide his excitement and got fully naked. He was very fat and very hairy. I could barely find his hard dick under his flesh but it was there, and erect. After a few minutes of sucking his tiny cock, he turned around with difficulty and put his big hairy ass against my face.

"Come on, eat your cake Attendant!"

I had done some pretty disgusting things so far but eating that Government's Clown fat, musky and dirty ass was a new low. He loved it. He started to cum while my tongue was still buried in his anus and he hastily turned around to feed me with his semen. I almost puked.

When Tom, the young assistant came in, I was almost happy to see him. He was a bit unease and fairly good looking. His dick was mostly shaved and very clean, what a relief. Almost 7 inches. I sucked him for less than 2 minutes before he unloaded in me. He did not pronounce a single word.

It was not that bad. I could live with that: sucking young men instead of old perverts. I was almost disappointed when it was done. Fuck. Did that thought really go through my mind?

To be fair, the main reason why I did not want my session with Tom to end was that I knew what was coming next. My father and brother were the last ones who had not blown their loads in my mouth. As long I was sucking Tom's dick, I was not sucking them.

I looked at myself in a mirror in the studio, I had cum dripping on my chin and cheeks.

Someone was coming upstairs: it was my father. He looked at me, at the camera, and took off his belt.

"Bon Appetit." He said with a smile, getting his huge hairy cock out of his pants.

********************************************

Guys, as always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Not sure that Peter will enjoy his next meal but I'd love to hear your feedback and comments about it! Thanks for supporting the story to keep me motivated! :)

12